Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

honeyriaz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
OR after Rashid calls Asad (Deepa, I wanna watch the video, link, please!), Asad as always refuses to go but Dilshad insists him to go to the factory! And Asad is ashamed to know that Rashid helped Zoya instead of him because he never trusted Zoya about Tanu's lies!
It looks like Asad is already in the rain when Rashid pulls up the car so maybe Asad gets there first and not planning to find clues, just goes for meeting Rashid, ends up finding something and then Rashid comes and tells about him and Zoya working together..so first the clues and then Rashid adding to the clues..Edited by mbficoa - 10 years ago
Npdeepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mbficoa

OR after Rashid calls Asad (Deepa, I wanna watch the video, link, please!), Asad as always refuses to go but Dilshad insists him to go to the factory! And Asad is ashamed to know that Rashid helped Zoya instead of him because he never trusted Zoya about Tanu's lies!
It looks like Asad is already in the rain when Rashid pulls up the car so maybe Asad gets there first and not planning to find clues, just goes for meeting Rashid, ends up finding something and then Rashid comes and tells about him and Zoya working together..so first the clues and then Rashid adding to the clues..

I don't have the link but it is a TB video... In one of the pictures Asad is wearing a chappal which he used to wear at night.. Maybe after their talk in the lawn, he might come inside and announce his nikaah with tanveer ( but they can't marry now as she is pregnant)... Dilshad and najma shocked... Then when all leaves the living room( zoya tanveer confrontation) but Asad might walk out of their house as he finally lost his love he'll just go where his path takes him... ( by god's grace he ends up in the same factory)... I always have a doubts about the factory that it might actually owned by Siddiques , so rashid is already there for some work... So when Asad sees him, he might walk away from him. But rashid might call him and drill some sense into Asad and also he might say about the truth he knows about tanu through zoya. So as already zoya would have said to him about SR fiasco... Then he might actually find the drug and syringe used by tanu... Then he comes back home and confides in dilshad... So she'll also add up her suspects about tanveer. Then next day he might even shout at tanveer for fooling him ( this proves amrapali's hint) or stay calm to catch her red handed...( they always need drama)...

If we go with AG's hint , she will fail to get married to asad ASAP as she revealed her pregnancy. So if zoya stays for just one another day, her plan of getting married to Asad after her delivery will also fail... Thatz y she will insist zoya to dig the grave and trap her in her father's truth...Edited by Npdeepa - 10 years ago
Livingfree thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Npdeepa

I don't have the link but it is a TB video... In one of the pictures Asad is wearing a chappal which he used to wear at night.. Maybe after their talk in the lawn, he might come inside and announce his nikaah with tanveer ( but they can't marry now as she is pregnant)... Dilshad and najma shocked... Then when all leaves the living room( zoya tanveer confrontation) but Asad might walk out of their house as he finally lost his love he'll just go where his path takes him... ( by god's grace he ends up in the same factory)... I always have a doubts about the factory that it might actually owned by Siddiques , so rashid is already there for some work... So when Asad sees him, he might walk away from him. But rashid might call him and drill some sense into Asad and also he might say about the truth he knows about tanu through zoya. So as already zoya would have said to him about SR fiasco... Then he might actually find the drug and syringe used by tanu... Then he comes back home and confides in dilshad... So she'll also add up her suspects about tanveer. Then next day he might even shout at tanveer for fooling her or stay calm to catch her red handed...

Sorry to butt in guys. Just a thought. As far as Asad finding any clues himself, I am not too sure. That factory scene could be anything but I am a little doubtful about the clues because Forum 32 in an article mentioned that Asad has blind trust in Billi and they hinted that its going to be Zoya who is going to reveal Billi. So I think Zoya will get the clues and will eventually get to know about Imran. I think maybe in the factory, Rashid could be just trying to drill some sense into Asad and give him some kind of advice. 
Npdeepa thumbnail

Originally posted by: s120

Sorry to butt in guys. Just a thought. As far as Asad finding any clues himself, I am not too sure. That factory scene could be anything but I am a little doubtful about the clues because Forum 32 in an article mentioned that Asad has blind trust in Billi and they hinted that its going to be Zoya who is going to reveal Billi. So I think Zoya will get the clues and will eventually get to know about Imran. I think maybe in the factory, Rashid could be just trying to drill some sense into Asad and give him some kind of advice.

First of all u don't need to be sorry... U r always welcome...
YES, zoya will reveal the truth to Asad that he was drugged by tanveer, even later she'll be the one who finds about Imran... But Asad will be the one to get the proof of the already revealed truth...I think now u got it...
Livingfree thumbnail

First of all u don't need to be sorry... U r always welcome...
YES, zoya will reveal the truth to Asad that he was drugged by tanveer, even later she'll be the one who finds about Imran... But Asad will be the one to get the proof of the already revealed truth...I think now u got it...

Yes, i'll be great if it happens but I still doubt it. Lets hope for the best. IMO the factory scene is just going to be Asad-Rashid confrontation and nothing beyond that. Rest lets see. 
Npdeepa thumbnail
Shreya... Did u read this...
If we go with AG's hint , she will fail to get married to asad ASAP as she revealed her pregnancy. So if zoya stays for just one another day, her plan of getting married to Asad after her delivery will also fail... Thatz y she will insist zoya to dig the grave and trap her in her father's truth...
Livingfree thumbnail

Shreya... Did u read this...
If we go with AG's hint , she will fail to get married to asad ASAP as she revealed her pregnancy. So if zoya stays for just one another day, her plan of getting married to Asad after her delivery will also fail... Thatz y she will insist zoya to dig the grave and trap her in her father's truth...

Deepa, I know that but lets see. The only thing is that its going to be dragged till the 200th epi or probably till Eid. Things are not going to get resolved soon and Tanveer will try her best to create problems and she'll do a lot of drama. 
Npdeepa thumbnail

Yes, i'll be great if it happens but I still doubt it. Lets hope for the best. IMO the factory scene is just going to be Asad-Rashid confrontation and nothing beyond that. Rest lets see.

The factory scene will completely involve Asad and rashid, and later only Asad ... I have no doubts in it, as oishi has confirmed that no more dragging and we'll enjoy from Monday... Unless if Gul changes the track again...
Npdeepa thumbnail

Deepa, I know that but lets see. The only thing is that its going to be dragged till the 200th epi or probably till Eid. Things are not going to get resolved soon and Tanveer will try her best to create problems and she'll do a lot of drama.

Shreya, drama will be there. infact we'll see more drama till 1st August... I can assure one thing that this ajmer track is leading to complete exposure of tanveer but step by step ...Edited by Npdeepa - 10 years ago
Livingfree thumbnail

The factory scene will completely involve Asad and rashid, and later only Asad ... I have no doubts in it, as oishi has confirmed that no more dragging and we'll enjoy from Monday... Unless if Gul changes the track again...

We can just hope for the best. I know its being dragged a lot but I am still okay now because its all building up to Billi's exposure. It may take some time but like Vicky says, Billi jayegi to dramatic time pe jayegi." ðŸ˜† So the drama will begin from Mon. I just can't wait for the dialogues when she'll tell Asad about her baby ðŸ˜†