Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Npdeepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: AsadkiDeewani

I agree. A lot of people say that he looks broken up or having emotional moment but that's not what I saw. He did not look devastated. In fact, he looked angry n even if there were tears, they looked more like angry tears like why did I ever trust this female types. 

It will be really interesting to see what conversation they have coz obviously he'll tell her that bca is preg but Zoe will say that nothing actually happened so I think he'll take off to look for clues or tangible proof like maybe the injection or something n I actually think he finds something coz in one of the pics, he is sort of bending on his knees n looks like he sees something or finds something so that makes me feel that def something happened there. 

We may not have AsYa nikah but def no Jaanu nikaah will happen. I think bca n Zoe slap will happen when Asad will not be at home. I also think that the Dilshad - Asad convo will happen after the factory incident coz like u guys mentioned, she's wearing her usual night outfit n they seem like they're discussing something n neither look too devastated or angry. 

mutual feelings yaar,,,
when first i saw those spiolers, i understood itz an expression of a betrayed man...
and he finds the syringe and emptied drug bottle used by tanu...
niki_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I agree nikah or no nikah...happy days are back!

Devika- i also feel he was not devastated and was rather angry/thoughtful.

I am glad this pregnancy drama is over once and for all...also I am sure Zoya is back in the house forever. Billi is going to leave now!

honeyriaz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
The bright side:

I did hope for Nikkah today but Romance before marriage is what I wished!

If AsYa had gotten married in Ajmer, that would have been a different thing..because hug would have happened..a reconciliation scene and all that!!! but nikkah like today's scene without any romance is something that I would not have complained about but still would have wished for a hug, romance, romantic dialogs!

We have witnessed each and every stage of their love and I really didn't wanna miss out on this stage..confession kay baad wala pyaar before the marriage!

I want to watch AsYa romance as an actual officially in love couple, I am glad that nikkah didn't happen today..so starting from Monday, AsYa have a whole different relationship..two people that have confessed, and madly in love...an official couple...
I am pretty sure that we will get to watch a lot of mitwa moments with. AsYa talking, helping each other, standing up for each other, fighting the battles together..

And once Billi is all gone, nikkah would happen! In this way, we will get proper romance and then a romantic nikkah like the romantic airport engagement!
niki_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mbficoa

The bright side:

If AsYa had gotten married in Ajmer, that would have been a different thing..because hug would have happened..a reconciliation scene and all that!!! but nikkah like today's scene without any romance is something that I would not have complained about but still would have wished for a hug, romance, romantic dialogs!

We have witnessed each and every stage of their love and I really didn't wanna miss out on this stage..confession kay baad wala pyaar before the marriage!

I want to watch AsYa romance as an actual officially in love couple, I am glad that nikkah didn't happen today..so starting from Monday, AsYa have a whole different relationship..two people that have confessed, and madly in love...an official couple...
I am pretty sure that we will get to watch a lot of mitwa moments with. AsYa talking, helping each other, standing up for each other, fighting the battles together..

And once Billi is all gone, nikkah would happen! In this way, we will get proper romance and then a romantic nikkah like the romantic airport engagement!

I agree! But my heart still says nikah will happen. But even if it does not yet...I am super duper excited for the romance which I am sure is coming. Dates...dinners...coffee...chupke chupke milna...hugs...so so excited for that!
AsadkiDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

The bright side:

That is definitely a bright side. Like you, I'm also happy that the preg card has been played coz at least, in this way, Zoe will have to tell him the truth or he'll find out in the factory n then their romance can be freed from the underlayer of guilt so that we can have some light and fun romance. Otherwise, there will always be a sort of hesitation on Asad's part coz his guilt will sort of hold him back. This way, he gets to know the truth n thus, will be able to love with no abandon. 

Another situation that could happen is that Zoe tells the truth n then he confirms at the factory n then he n Zoe work together to expose bca for all her secrets. Once again, we'll get some chup chup romance n some fun detective work n will also strengthen their bond. I don't know why but I really want to see them doing some secret wala romance. I think that is one aspect that has been missing from their romance. Light, fun n flirty. Till now, its mostly been intense or emotional n sweet. I want to see it being like you mentioned an official couple in love n romancing that way. 
honeyriaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: AsadkiDeewani

That is definitely a bright side. Like you, I'm also happy that the preg card has been played coz at least, in this way, Zoe will have to tell him the truth or he'll find out in the factory n then their romance can be freed from the underlayer of guilt so that we can have some light and fun romance. Otherwise, there will always be a sort of hesitation on Asad's part coz his guilt will sort of hold him back. This way, he gets to know the truth n thus, will be able to love with no abandon.

Another situation that could happen is that Zoe tells the truth n then he confirms at the factory n then he n Zoe work together to expose bca for all her secrets. Once again, we'll get some chup chup romance n some fun detective work n will also strengthen their bond. I don't know why but I really want to see them doing some secret wala romance. I think that is one aspect that has been missing from their romance. Light, fun n flirty. Till now, its mostly been intense or emotional n sweet. I want to see it being like you mentioned an official couple in love n romancing that way.

See, AsYa have gone through so much--they needed time to heal before they can get married..I understand Zoya's side that she doesn't want Tanu to come between them again and thats why nikkah right away..but both of them were still in so much pain..they have endured a lot!
Asad was so lost, awestruck, surprised, almost in surreal kinda zone..he was speechless..he just had no words..he was in complete shock..good kinda shock..and overwhelmed with emotions and so was Zoya...she was crying..she knows the truth..she's also guilty that she left Asad because of Billi..and she had just escaped death..Both of them wanted to get married but weren't ready emotionally.. It was just not a good time in my opinion..they definitely need some time to talk..love on each other..support each other..and like you said, once they are over all this completely..then they will be ready for marriage! But again, if it all had happened in Ajmer, that would have been a different story..because I am sure they would have shown a proper reconciliation scene and another confession!
AsYa didn't hug today, didn't confess .. they weren't ready for any romance.. I want a good kinda confession before they get married..Zoya's confession was in pain and so was Asad's in Ajmer..so a happy walla confession is still needed...
But Gul can always shock us and get AsYa married after Asad comes back from the rain scene which Niki predicted..and I will be okay with that too!

One more thing, I know that Ajmer didn't turn out the way that we expected but AsYa's prayers didn't go to waste..Asad prayed to get his life back..his Zoya back..and when he came home, bam..Zoya was there..Zoya's prayer at the cliff was that she will be able to fight for her love..and she is fighting..and she will continue to fight for her love until either Asad proves himself innocent or Zoya proves him innocent!

Also, I have said it before, Zoya doesn't know that Tanu is actually pregnant! -she isn't faking pregnancy..and if Gul wants to drag the track..she could go "Zoya all detective" route..Zoya will prove that baby isn't Asad's and this will pave the way for Nikhat, Imran, Tanu track!
But Asad finding out Billi's truth, getting in his lion self would be a justice to his character and that's what I would like to see..

And I am all up for romance..and we all have wished for AsYa teaming up just like Gudia factory days..chupa chupa romance would be too cute! Awww!

You mentioned that Oishi talked about track picking up the pace..so I am pretty sure that all will be well before 200th--Tanu baby track won't be dragged!
niki_12 thumbnail
Although I am still leaning towards the nikah...because otherwise why would Zoya stay in the house and all the other spoilers would make sense if they are married...but I am totally okay with this as well.

I would LOVE to see romance. But i don't know how long will Dilshad let them go without getting married. So maybe they get married in a day or two but the father card causes Zoya to be tense and stuff an so the Walima happens during the 200th episode. So they technically would be married but may not be sharing a room because aren't they only allowed to do that after the Walima? And then once the Walima happens, Ramadan starts so again no consummation and when Eid comes Nikhat/Imran issue comes up causing tension between the families. This also explains why Dilshad Asad are calm in the room in the picture and it seems to me like its the next day. 

See when we all were expecting the nikah it did not happen. But now everyone thinks Nikah won't happen and I think Gul will surprise us. Also, Dilshad can't keep being humiliated and losing right? But still even if Nikah happens later I am sure a nice romantic track is coming.

But I am sure about one thing that Asad is going to find out about Billi. For Zoya to stay in the house, Billi must be partially exposed to Asad-otherwise Zoya would have to leave and obviously they are not separating again because Ajmer goes down the drain otherwise. I don't know if this is overthinking but in the Forum 32 article the first thing they talk about is intense sequences so thats probably the factory the they say would asad find out about billi and then they talk about the nikah. So maybe thats the order of things. 

Also, what do you think is the purpose of Asad taking Zoya away in the precap. I mean he did not reject the nikah in front of everyone. I am sure he does not want to break her heart again. Whatever conversation happens in between them will be the game changer IMO..

Okay I am going back to studying...see ya later!

honeyriaz thumbnail
I am desperate for a legit spoiler right now--pictures from Oishi/Forum32 would be beyond perfect!

I am not a big fan of video spoilers because they never have their stories straight and their wrong info only creates havoc/panic on the forum--I honestly just mute the video spoilers and just watch the video! I do listen to the actors offscreen interviews though!
But because I feel deprived of spoilers, lol, any video spoilers would be great at this point! 😛

Since we don't have any spoilers at the moment..I just thought about looking at the positive side of not getting spoilers!

Random thoughts about the spoilers:

No Tellytalk/SBS/SBB/E24 for over a week now?

We got "Teri Meri" dance spoiler and other spoilers related to Mahasangam because they were probably shot on PV sets?

Media still banned on QH sets! I hope they are cooking something good there...ban is there for a reason..they definitely wanna keep things hidden--hopefully we are not just surprised but "pleasantly" surprised by QH team! Totally looking forward to what's coming next!
A promo now would be AWESOME!

I kinda like the media ban, not because I don't like the spoilers, but because Tellytalk/SBS/SBB/E24 sometimes show a little too much and when the actual scene airs, we aren't as surprised because we knew it was coming. Back in the day, many times we all knew what was gonna be shown all week!

The spoiler videos come out before the actual video has gone through the editing/tweaking process...and everyone, including me, always wish for the spoiler videos to become the actual episode because its unedited!
Tellytalk/SBS/SBB/E24 etc don't run the show--QH team does! They know what needs to stay in the scene and what doesn't. Before they finalize the actual shot which they are gonna show in the actual episode, I am pretty sure that the team discuss shoots, and sometimes even enact to see how it will turn out. And the spoilers end up showing us the half baked stuff..and not the final product. But when the actual scenes come..the work that has been finalized just for us..we end up comparing it to the spoilers..that's not fair to the QH team that works so hard to show us the final product and whats best for the show!

P.S. Focussing on the positive side of not getting any spoilers didn't help much--I still want spoilers! 🤣 Edited by mbficoa - 10 years ago
Npdeepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I am desperate for a legit spoiler right now--pictures from Oishi/Forum32 would be beyond perfect!

P.S. Focussing on the positive side of not getting any spoilers didn't help much--I still want spoilers! 🤣

I completely agree with u... i never believed the video though i like to dig them up for some positivity...
but spoiler pictures and promos are quite interesting to predict the various scenarios possible for the upcoming episode...
Ajmer track and the montage will not change until 1st august as 2nd august is the 200th episode...so sorry niki, no nikaah this time,  so till then we have to bear tanu ji's antics...but meanwhile i want asad to know the dirty truth of tanu...throw her out of their house...
As oishi confirmed there won't be any dragging from monday...it is better to fasten our seat belts now...
Edited by Npdeepa - 10 years ago
honeyriaz thumbnail
CanadianChik brought up Zoya offering to adopt Tanu's baby--Okay..I have thought about the adoption part too--actually I was thinking about it just a few mins ago..Zoya would offer to adopt the child and khak mei milayeing Tanu's plan of marrying Asad again! I don't remember Amarpali's exact words but I really think that she clearly mentioned her first plan failing and that's why she went on to tell Zoya about her father!
What do you ladies think about this?