Th 1 Long Lost Memories & Love Th 2 Link PG 1 Index

foreversarun3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Long Lost Memories & Love By Rosesphool & Ermina

Prologue

This FF is originally started by Rosesphool. The first 9 chapters are by Rosesphool. The Chapters following after that are by both Rosesphool & Ermina

Hey Everyone πŸ˜Š

How are you? Hope doing great. I am a huge fan of Arshi FFs. After reading so many I thought about maybe writing one myself. This is my first attempt. Hope you guys like it. 

Please make sure to read the Hint at the end. 

Important Note:

This is our work! Please do not copy or steal! The names of the characters do not belong to us but the stories do. If it comes to our knowledge that our work has been copied or stolen then the FFs will immediately be taken down and discontinued! Hope this is understand clearly. Thank You. 

Index:

Prologue scroll down

Ch 1 Page 4:

Short Note Page 6:

Ch 2 Page 7

Ch 3 Page 11

Ch 4 Page 15

Ch 5 Page 19

Ch 6 Page 28

Ch 7 Page 39

Ch 8 Page 51

Ch 9 Page 61

Important Note Page 71

Ch 10 Page 75

Important Note+Small Clarification Page 83

Ch 11 Page 86

Clarification+Important Notes Page 94

Ch 12 Page 101

Impt Clarifications & More Page 117

Precap for Ch 13 Page 124

Thread 2 Link:

Banner Made By Appy Creations! Thanks Appy πŸ˜Š

Long Lost Memories and Love By Rosesphool & Ermina 

Prologue

It was a bright sunny morning. The sun rays shined in the Raizada and Gupta Mansions. While everyone was busy with the daily routines two individuals had some other plans for the day.
RING...RING...RING...

"Good Morning Sir...we have called to inform you that Sherwani and Lehenga you had ordered is ready for pick up."

"Thanks." He replied smirking.

"Your welcome ASR." And with that the call ended.

Arnav then dialed her number.

"Hey Honey everything is ready, meet me outside the Coffee Shop. I'll come pick you up from there."

She smiled shyly, "I'll be there."

Arnav smirked knowing she was blushing, "Love you Khushi." 

An hour later Arnav drove his SUV up towards the front of the Coffee Shop where she was waiting for him eagerly.  She smiled seeing him and hopped in. 

"Hey, so you ready for this?" asked Arnav gazing down at Khushi's face. She hugged him tightly sealing her decision. He hugged her back sinking himself into the moment. He kissed her forehead. 

"Chale?" He asked. Seeing her nod, Arnav started the car and headed towards the designer's shop to pick up their clothes. The owner of the shop, Aman, being a close friend of Arnav arranged for everything at the last minute. Aman had especially set up everything for them to get ready for their big day. 

They soon arrived walking into the shop hand in hand. Aman smiled brightly and went up to welcome them in. 

"Hey man, thanks for arranging everything. It means a lot." said Arnav hugging Aman.

"No problem man, what are friends for? But guys are you sure you two are ready to go through with this? I mean you know what will happen after everyone finds out." replied Aman concerned.

"Yaar we are ready for this. Nobody would understand if we told them beforehand. Once everything is done they will have to accept it." said Arnav confidently. 

Aman smiled, "Ok then let get things going then shall we! We only have 2 hours to get you two ready!" And with that he set his trusted staff to work getting the couple ready. After about 2 hours Arnav stood in his white Sherwani looking dashing. He headed towards Khushi's room where she was getting ready. Before he could even knock the door slowly opened revealing Khushi in a red Lehenga Choli. Arnav gazed at her lost in her beauty. 

"How do I look?" she asked casting her eyes down. Arnav slide his hand around her waist, pulling her closer. He leaned forward kissing her slowly on her cheek. 

He whispered softly in her ear, "You look beautiful." Khushi's cheeks turned red. Before Arnav could kiss her again she held his hand and together they went to Aman thanking him before all three headed out. 

Arnav and Khushi signed the papers bonding them as Mr. and Mrs. Raizaida at the court. Aman and a few other friends being their witnesses hugged the newly wed couple, congratulating them. After spending a few hours with them celebrating Arnav and Khushi stepped out of Aman's house. They sat in their car and headed toward their hotel room.

"So Mrs. Raizada are you ready for tonight?" Arnav teased and flirted with his bride. 

Khushi's mouth dropped shocked at his bold question, "Hawww Arnav aap bhi na..."

Arnav leaned forward and tried stealing another kiss when suddenly a huge truck came crashing...

ARNAV...!!!!
KHUSHI...!!!!

To Be Continued...

Please make sure to give us your feedback by commenting & liking πŸ˜Š

Hint:

Arshi survives however though there is a twist. πŸ˜Š Arshi won't ever die in my FF. So don't worry about that πŸ˜Š The cliff hanger at the end is just to make it interesting  and keep the suspense going πŸ˜Š Please make sure to comment

PMs Note:

Buddy me, Comment & Like 

Edited by rosesphool1 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IllGetOverIpk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
heenzπŸ€—
its very well written😳!!
i loved it and waiting for the next update!!
poor arshi😭
Edited by saaruipk - 10 years ago
foreversarun3 thumbnail
[QUOTE=saaruipk]heenzπŸ€—
its very well written😳!!
i loved it and waiting for the next update!!
poor arshi😭
Hey thanks πŸ˜Š Will try to update it soon. 
niksh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
loved the update...
plzz continue soon...😊
Downhill thumbnail
simply superb.loved it;
foreversarun3 thumbnail
[QUOTE=niksh]loved the update...