Ashni's Signature Romantic Gestures - 14

aardhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

The earlier posts in this series can be found at:

(Links for the first few posts are available in every post mentioned below.)

Ashni's Signature Romantic Gestures - 8 : Lets toast with a 'Gilas' of chai or a glass of wine - Part A

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3592438

Ashni's Signature Romantic Gestures - 9 : Lets toast with a 'Gilas' of chai or a glass of wine - Part B

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3597061

Ashni's Signature Romantic Gestures - 10 : Lets toast with a 'Gilas' of chai or a glass of wine - Part C

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3600030

Ashni's Signature Romantic Gestures - 11 : Its all about Raindrops and Roses - Part A

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3607316

Ashni's Signature Romantic Gestures - 12 : Its all about Raindrops and Roses - Part B

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3609058

Ashni's Signature Romantic Gestures - 13 : Ashni's Grand gestures of Love - Part A

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3628311

ASHNI's GRAND GESTURES OF LOVE - PART B

Romance is in the air when Ashni are around. Their sheer presence exuded romance, every look exchanged, every word uttered, every little gesture seemed to underline the love they shared. Small, everyday objects and experiences seemed to take on a new meaning for them. As they grew as a couple one could feel the growth in the depth of their relationship just by the way they cared for the other person before themselves.  So lets take a walk down memory lane and look at some gestures that defined ASHNI Romance...SOME ICONIC MOMENTS.

LIST OF ICONIC ASHNI MOMENTS...CONTINUED

This couple was unconventional and did not believe in the straight forward 'I Love You'. The journey from disbelief to acceptance to acknowledgement to actually saying these three magical words to each other is a fascinating one where their feelings were expressed more through their eyes and actions than their words. Even after getting together, then separating when faced with opposition and finally getting married, this couple never said these three words at any of these stages. Of course they have verbally communicated their love in other words but it was not till the Ranji Sangeet that we heard/ saw the 'I Love You' being exchanged.

From Disbelief to Acceptance:

Both Ashu and Nidhi were attracted to each other and long before even they acknowledged it to themselves and it was their closest friends that noticed this attraction first. And ironically it was their closest friends to whom these two first confessed their love.

1. Anji first noticed Nidhi's attachment towards Ashu and warned Nidhi a few times. The first time she mentioned it was after Nidhi cancelled her Europe trip...

2. Anji also noticed Ashu's attraction to Nidhi when he came for CV's birthday celebration. She tells Nidhi that Ashu could have fallen in love with her but was fighting this feeling...

3. Likewise Mallika noticed it and used it as a weapon to instigate Ashu to dismiss Nidhi from KGH. Here are some of those times when she caught Ashu red-handed...

Acknowledgement of Love:

This couple took their time in saying 'I Love You' to each other but there have been many occasions when they have expressed their love for each other in other words. When they confessed their love it was through their friends and at that moment Ashu was an extremely shy lover. Over the next few months, especially after their marriage he learned to open up in front of Nidhi.

1. When Nidhi openly challenged Mallika, Anji was exasperated and worried for her. For the first time that night Nidhi accepted her love for in front of Anji...

2. On a stormy night Ashu finally succumbs to his love and accepts the same in front of Armaan...

3. The very first time we heard Ashu use the three words was on the night of the confession when he touches the curtains installed by Nidhi and says 'I love you Dr. Nidhi Verma'...

4. In a fit of anger at Nidhi for getting him hair dye he tells her that he fulfills her every wish because he loved her. But hardstone that he was he also added that it was a sacrifice for him, which thoroughly puts Nidhi off...

5. The day after their first VDay, Nidhi tells Ashu she loved him for being a 'Hero' as he valiantly supported Mandira and felt proud that she was loved by him...

'I Love You':

Saying these three little simple words happened much later and it was done very rarely. The first time they openly said it, we could have missed it had we not paid attention. But it took a while before this couple was comfortable enough to say the words to each other.

1. The very first time was during Ranji's Sangeet dance. In the midst of everyone dancing Nidhi first and then Ashu mouthed these words, it was a silent verbal confession...

2. The day Khushi arrived in their home Nidhi is exasperated by the girl's attitude and Ashu cajoles her by saying he loved her because she loved kids...

3. When Ashu is in Bangalore Nidhi insisted he say 'I Love You' three times on the phone and Ashu happily complied. And inreturn demanded the same from her...

4. The last time was after the BCP. Ashu tried to lighten the mood and Nidhi conveyed her gratitude by holding his hands and saying those three words. No words are needed after that...

5. Ashu sends an 'I Love You' SMS to Nidhi on the first day back after the BCP. Hid timing when he sent was perfect as that was when Nidhi was feeling down and low...

Where words fail, actions matter! And it was definitely so in Ashni's case. There were lot of forced and unforced actions, unspoken words and meaningful glances at each other, both before and after their confession. So lets take a look at them in the next part...

Next Up: ASHNI'S GRAND GESTURES OF LOVE - PART C

As usual your comments and feedback is welcome. And please do not forget that 'LIKE' button.

Note: Another request, please join us on Twitter if you can or atleast do a RT (Return Tweet), we would like our wish for Season2 to get noticed. 

Edited by aardhan - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Suvika. thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
i already read Aarti...kya karen..control hi nahi hota..πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
suku_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I am a good girl 😎... maine read nahi kiya only commenting πŸ˜†
ttrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I also didnt read... But liked it & also reserving my place here!! Dont want to be late like last time!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ
ttrocks thumbnail
πŸ˜† SujathaDi and Suku... πŸ€—
Suvika. thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: ttrocks

πŸ˜† SujathaDi and Suku... πŸ€—

πŸ˜† my place is also reserved Tupu...the first one. will edit it later when Aarti formally opens the thread...πŸ˜›
suku_07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suvika.

πŸ˜† my place is also reserved Tupu...the first one. will edit it later when Aarti formally opens the thread...πŸ˜›

Lolz I also did the same πŸ˜†
ttrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: suku_07

Lolz I also did the sameπŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† When Aartiji will open the post, the first comment from her will be:"Hai Ram... Sujatha, Suku and Tupu..." πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ
suku_07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ttrocks

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† When Aartiji will open the post, the first comment from her will be:"Hai Ram... Sujatha, Suku and Tupu..." πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ

You bet πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ttrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: suku_07

You betπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†
Aaj hum Aartiji ke post mein bhi spamming shuru kar diye... And the post isnt open yet... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†