Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: suku_07

Lolz I also did the same 😆

😲😆
aardhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ttrocks

😆😆 When Aartiji will open the post, the first comment from her will be:"Hai Ram... Sujatha, Suku and Tupu..." 😛😃

Tupu, I did not disapoint you...! 😉😛
rayafan17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail
Making an another res Aarti.
aardhan thumbnail

😆
Aaj hum Aartiji ke post mein bhi spamming shuru kar diye... And the post isnt open yet... 😆😆

Tupu, you should always maintain good habits! 😳😆

aardhan thumbnail

Originally posted by: lee_Ashni

Wonderful post Aarti as usual. Most lovable moments which prompt us to fall in love with Ashni again and again. I love these moments dil se...

Thank you Leena. 😛 This post was a little tough to put together  

2. Anji also noticed Ashu's attraction to Nidhi when he came for CV's birthday celebration. She tells Nidhi that Ashu could have fallen in love with her but was fighting this feeling...

More than Ashni I love Anji in this one... and Nidhi looked ravishing. 😳

The iconic moment, next when Ashu forgot the dinner, Mallika completely lost it... and still Ashu never understood her!! Still he kept trusting her...😲

Acknowledgement of Love:

This couple took their time in saying 'I Love You' to each other but there have been many occasions when they have expressed their love for each other in other words. When they confessed their love it was through their friends and at that moment Ashu was an extremely shy lover. Over the next few months, especially after their marriage he learned to open up in front of Nidhi.

3. The very first time we heard Ashu use the three words was on the night of the confession when he touches the curtains installed by Nidhi and says 'I love you Dr. Nidhi Verma'...

This was a lovely moment. 😃 Showed to what extent Ashu was an introvert

aardhan thumbnail

Originally posted by: mudraswathi

See .. like a good girl (which I am all the time), I am waiting... I will reply after the thread is opened..😆

I know all about it Mudra! 😉
aardhan thumbnail

Welcome Teacherjee... Aap hi ka intezaar tha 😃

Hume toh Mudra ka hamesha intezaar  rehta hai ...😳
aardhan thumbnail

How cute Dr. Leenaji... The post isnt officially open yet and you gave such a lovely response!! Aartiji's posts in this series are always a treat... Cant wait to read and when she instructs to NOT read, it is hard to avoid reading na... 😃😃

@bold...😡  🤔 😃
deepaligupta197 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Another beautiful post Aarti!
Anji , Armaan n Mallika(🤔) were indeed true friends . It is a  blessing  to have a friend to whom one can speak fearlessly on any subject; with whom one's deepest as well as one's most foolish thoughts come out simply and safely. The comfort of feeling safe with a person having neither to weigh thoughts nor measure words, but pouring them all right out, just as they are, chaff and grain together; certain that a faithful hand will take and sift them, keep what is worth keeping, and then with the breath of kindness blow away the rest...
Ashni did take some time to admit their love for each other...and then repeated those three magical words time n again...

love is like a precious plant. You can't just accept it and leave it in the cupboard or just think it's going to get on by itself. You've got to keep watering it. You've got to really look after it and nurture it.

aardhan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suvika.

Where words fail, actions matter!

👏 very well said Aarti. truly beautiful creation this one is!! take a bow my lady!! your creativity is awesome!! 

Thank you Sujatha... for your response and for patiently waiting it out. 😃 Next part is all about their deeds when in love. 😳