Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aardhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: hkp11

That was awesome coverage Aarti of Ashutosh & Nidhi's initial disbelief that they were in love, then realization of their love for each other, then their acknowledgement of their love and finally a few verbal words of "I Love You".   👏   Fantastic analysis, writing & coverage!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️
Yes, they had to overcome their mental hurdle first and accept that they were in love. It was difficult as they were two opposites and yet they fell in love. 😛  And  the age gap came across very well in this one aspect, because even after they got married it took them some time to become familiar with each other and only then the 'I Love You' happened.

The realization of their love to their friends was an awesome moment.  Ashu saying I love you Dr Nidhi Verma while touching the drapes that Nidhi brought & put up was so touching.

Yes, the relief that after days of torture they were finally free, the confession had set them free. All those tears were now replaced with smiles. 😃

The few times that Ashu & Nidhi say I love you after marriage were so lovely!  We were all waiting for them to say to each other face to face.  
Agreed!  👍🏼

I'm sure these series of signature romantic gestures took a lot of hard work!!!  👏  Thank you for giving your all to these series of posts!!! 👏  🤗  😉    Appreciate your time & effort!!! 👏

Awaiting your continuation... 😉  🤗
Yes Hina, its like I have to figure out the story for one post, get caps and sometimes the caps change my narration, dictate what  should write. It happened here, mid-way I decided to include some items which meant last minute caps too. So yes, thats' why they take time. 

aardhan thumbnail

Originally posted by: nidhirohan

dont worry aarti ho jayeegaa...goodnight dear 😃sd 

Good morning to you. Have a lovely weekend. 😃
And yes, eventually i will respond,, no wonder I am late most of the time! 
Aazeen02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Arrey Aarti di, main aapki bohot badi fan hoon... Bhale hi, main response na de paaoon, lekin aisa nahi ho sakta, that I don't like any of ur posts... U made that awesome posts... Be it signature ones or ur ellaborate, insight into the Ashni world, or even reviews to any of the ffs... You are simply the best...
aardhan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aazeen02

Arrey Aarti di, main aapki bohot badi fan hoon... Bhale hi, main response na de paaoon, lekin aisa nahi ho sakta, that I don't like any of ur posts... U made that awesome posts... Be it signature ones or ur ellaborate, insight into the Ashni world, or even reviews to any of the ffs... You are simply the best...

And you are really sweet. 🤗 ❤️
But OMG!! Bas, bas Aazeen... itna taareef mat karo! 😳   Chalo, its too late, so GN. SEe you tomorrow.  😃
suku_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rrdsu

This is so cute hina...

Veenaper thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Arti saw both the posts - you have truly carved a niche for yourself with these signature posts.  You are an incredibly gifted writer and your descriptions are matchless.

I loved the segment when they confessed their love :

1) During Ranji's Sangeeth - Ashu shocked Nidhi when he sort of impromptu asked her for the dance and then they rocked the floor with their breathtaking performance.  Their body language speaking for itself and then Ashu saying those magicl words with his eyes. He says it again the next day during the mehendi when Nidhi plays a prank on him feigning a fracture.

2) During Khushi track - Nidhi so tired and baffled with the girl's tantrums - Ashu so magnanimously assuring her that he loves her because she loves kids.

3) B'lore track - This was one of the most romantic convos between Ashni - Ashu's resonant voice and for a change he was sounding more romantic than Nidhi. But somehow this pic casts a gloomy spell with the impending disaster.

4) After the BCP - Ashu going all out to comfort her and lift her from near depression.

5) After BCP at KGH - Yes, the timing of the message was so accurate, since she was feeling very low after meeting Anji. 

Loved seeing your creation - waiting for Part C.
aardhan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Veenaper

Arti saw both the posts - you have truly carved a niche for yourself with these signature posts.  You are an incredibly gifted writer and your descriptions are matchless.

Thanks Veena. And sorry for the late reply, I did not see these comments, actually I have come back to this one after a few days. 😳

I loved the segment when they confessed their love :
Yes, they did it after so long, but it seemed natural that they could do it at that point when they ahd become so close and hence had lost some of that inhibition between them.  😊

1) During Ranji's Sangeeth - Ashu shocked Nidhi when he sort of impromptu asked her for the dance and then they rocked the floor with their breathtaking performance.  Their body language speaking for itself and then Ashu saying those magicl words with his eyes. He says it again the next day during the mehendi when Nidhi plays a prank on him feigning a fracture.
Yes, you are right, the dance was scintillating. And his gesture was only for Nidhi and she understood it, so they 'I Love You' came out automatically. And once she said it, he was surprised for a nano-second before he verbally says them too. 😃  And mehandi, I can add it in the Ranji sangeet section.

2) During Khushi track - Nidhi so tired and baffled with the girl's tantrums - Ashu so magnanimously assuring her that he loves her because she loves kids.
Yes, and he says it without having any qualms about talking about kids. Again showed how far they had come and how much he now understood her need to wait for kids.

3) B'lore track - This was one of the most romantic convos between Ashni - Ashu's resonant voice and for a change he was sounding more romantic than Nidhi. But somehow this pic casts a gloomy spell with the impending disaster.
The most easy of all the 'I Love You's', it just flowed out of their mouths... Ashni gave a feeling that by now they were used to saying this, maybe they did every night but we were seeing it for the first time. 😉  I guess once you say it once it becomes more and more easier to say it...

4) After the BCP - Ashu going all out to comfort her and lift her from near depression.
Yes, and that quietly said 'I Love You'  by her conveyed more than any long dialog could... and combined with their holding hands. And after that slight twitch which is the only indication that she had caught his act, he simply gives in and joins her... they share the pain and it does not seem as big a burden anymore. 

5) After BCP at KGH - Yes, the timing of the message was so accurate, since she was feeling very low after meeting Anji. 
Yes, it was perfect... consider this is the same man who told her many months ago that he may remember her when at work and may call her if he found time! 😆

Loved seeing your creation - waiting for Part C.

Thanks Veena, just posted Part C. Hope you like it. 😛
aardhan thumbnail
@Shirley, I have added the incident of the dye when Ashu angrily says he loved her. 😊 Thanks for giving me the episode, I was looking for it and could not find it. 
kritika4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Absolutely fabulous post Aarti! 👏👏👏
The way you have categorized every gesture and supported the details with awesome caps, these posts would definitely serve as pages of encyclopaedia on KTLK!
Salute to you for all your hard work and efforts. Hats off.. truly..
So glad to have joined this forum.. Got to enjoy such a wonderful series!
Super duper like! ❤️❤️❤️
My favorites in this parts are 'curtain' scene and hair-dye scene. Though hair-dye episode didnt appeal to me much, but really love how the angry man Dr. Ashutosh acknowledged his love for his Nidhi.😳

kritika4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Previous
1 ... 6 7 8 9 10