Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suku_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: ttrocks

Aaj hum Aartiji ke post mein bhi spamming shuru kar diye... And the post isnt open yet... 😆😆

Yea, you see we are pro st spamming now... we dont need a topic or discussion we just spam...😆😆
ttrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: suku_07

Yea, you see we are pro st spamming now... we dont need a topic or discussion we just spam...😆😆

I know... 😆😆
lee_Ashni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Wonderful post Aarti as usual. Most lovable moments which prompt us to fall in love with Ashni again and again. I love these moments dil se...

2. Anji also noticed Ashu's attraction to Nidhi when he came for CV's birthday celebration. She tells Nidhi that Ashu could have fallen in love with her but was fighting this feeling...

Acknowledgement of Love:

This couple took their time in saying 'I Love You' to each other but there have been many occasions when they have expressed their love for each other in other words. When they confessed their love it was through their friends and at that moment Ashu was an extremely shy lover. Over the next few months, especially after their marriage he learned to open up in front of Nidhi.

3. The very first time we heard Ashu use the three words was on the night of the confession when he touches the curtains installed by Nidhi and says 'I love you Dr. Nidhi Verma'...

Edited by lee_Ashni - 10 years ago
mudraswathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
See .. like a good girl (which I am all the time), I am waiting... I will reply after the thread is opened..😆
ttrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: mudraswathi

See .. like a good girl (which I am all the time), I am waiting... I will reply after the thread is opened..😆

Welcome Teacherjee... Aap hi ka intezaar tha 😃
ttrocks thumbnail
How cute Dr. Leenaji... The post isnt officially open yet and you gave such a lovely response!! Aartiji's posts in this series are always a treat... Cant wait to read and when she instructs to NOT read, it is hard to avoid reading na... 😃😃
ttrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: lee_Ashni

I will reply after U finish with it 😛

Edited??? I loved that reply... Edited by ttrocks - 10 years ago
aardhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Okay, sorry girls but finally I am done... 😃
Sorry for the delay, I made a shift in this post mid-way and hence had to scramble for some additional caps. 

And this is for all you spammers...Hai Ram! Sujatha, Suku, Tupu and Mudra...what do I do with all of you! 😆  

Have fun for the rest of the day... finally I'm going to bed.  
Edited by aardhan - 10 years ago
Suvika. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Where words fail, actions matter!

👏 very well said Aarti. truly beautiful creation this one is!! take a bow my lady!! your creativity is awesome!! 
ttrocks thumbnail
Yaayyy... The post is officially open finally!! Thank you Aartiji 😃🤗

Suku and Sujathadi... Did you notice: "Hai Ram! Sujatha, Suku and Tupu..." 😉😆Edited by ttrocks - 10 years ago