Arshi OS - Its the little things that count

sarita_barun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Had the idea lingering in my mind.. it stands alone.. one shot, read and tell me your views...

I had initially wrote it thinking of β€οΈ "Barmeen"  ❀️
"Arshi" is in the title but you can think of any of your "jodis" in particular and read it accordingly as there werent any names written in the OS itself.  😊

After a long day at work, he opened the door and inhaled the nice aroma. He immediately smiles forgetting all the tiredness. He dropped his bag on the couch and kicked his shoes off.  He then made his way to the kitchen. He finally saw his wife. She had on a floral strap dress with her hair tied back into a loose ponytail.

Embedded image permalink

He hugged her from behind; she turned to face him and gave him a quick peck on his lips. She then resumed to preparing dinner. He still had his arms around her, yet he made sure he didn't obstruct what she was doing.

She tilted her head, "Go change." He released her and pecked her on the cheek, "Okay, I'll be back soon." She smiled and took the food dishes to the dining table. He came into the dining room wearing a shorts and a blue Nike t shirt, his favourite colour.

Embedded image permalink

They began eating, they talked about their days, work, and the usual stuff. They finished and they took their dishes to the kitchen.  He sat on the bar stool watching her as she washed the dishes.

"I loved it," he said. She turned and smiled. "It's just what I needed, work killed me today."  "I know, that's why I did this," she said while washing her hands. He got down from the stool and walked towards her. He hugged and they just stood there for a while, "Baby, are you okay?"

She looked into his eyes and nodded, "I just, I missed you a lot today."  "I missed you too," he said and then led her to the couch, "let's just relax, talk' the two of us and spend some time together." They talked to each other for hours and they both fell asleep on the couch.

She was jolted awake by the sound of a loud thud followed by an "oww." She looked down to the ground to see him rubbing his head. He had fallen off the couch. She couldn't contain her laughter. "Why are you laughing? It's not funny!" he complained.

She continued laughing then suddenly he grabbed her hand and pulled her onto him on the floor. She let out a scream but then continued laughing. He kissed her and then her eyes caught the time, it was past 9. "Oh my god, I'm late" He then glanced at the time and yelled out, "Me too!" He helped her up and they raced to get dressed for work. They were both really late for work.

❀️❀️❀️

Hope you all liked it...

If you did, please press the "like" button.

And do leave a comment... I love reading them 😊
Sarita's Writing Index

Edited by sarita_barun - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Tripti... thumbnail
Loved it...😊

He He Arnav fell from the couch in sleep...πŸ˜†
arnavkhushi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lol arnav fall down from couch πŸ˜†
Loved d update
sarita_barun thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..TRIPTI..

Loved it...😊

He He Arnav fell from the couch in sleep...πŸ˜†

Thanks for the comment.
 And yes... hehe, i couldnt stop laughing when i wrote that. πŸ˜‰
sarita_barun thumbnail

Originally posted by: arnavkhushi22

Lol arnav fall down from couch πŸ˜†
Loved d update

Thanks for the comment.
Yup... hehe, πŸ˜‰ that happened mostly because of the way Khushi sleeps... she and her taekwondo pose
starsarun thumbnail
Hmmm But you hadn't named them. Arnav and Khushi
sarita_barun thumbnail

Originally posted by: starsarun

Hmmm But you hadn't named them. Arnav and Khushi

Yup i didnt name them... it was in the title though.
But you can think of any of your "jodis" in particular and read it accordingly as there werent any names written.  😊
starsarun thumbnail
Oh!! No no I hv no problem but You know How Arnie Calls Khushi!! Awww. Then how will it be? 'Khushi Don't laugh. Its not funny' ;)
aquagal thumbnail
You're right, it suits every couple.
Aww.. You had Barmeen in mind while writing this!!! So cute...

sarita_barun thumbnail

Originally posted by: aquagal

You're right, it suits every couple.
Aww.. You had Barmeen in mind while writing this!!! So cute...

Hehe... yes i had them in mind when i wrote this. 😊
Glad you liked it.