Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sush_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Both returned to the room.. after washing dishes..Bhairon was sleeping and Mannu too was sleeping beside his new pakka dost..

They smiled at each other.. and waited for others to return.

PART 12:

Everyone returned.. sumi rushed to Bhairon.. He was sleeping she left a sigh of relief. She asked Ganga whether everything was alright..

Shiv entered the room.. he started with formal greet, "Jagya how are you feeling now? How is Daddyji?" . "No worries.." Jagya pointed at bhairon who was happily sleeping with Mannu besides him..

"I have lodged complaint.. soon they will enquire about the owner of the vehicle.. " shiv said..

"Thats great.. We will be leaving by evening today.. If any news abt the accident comes please inform.me.." Jagya replied.. n continued "I have to go n wish the couple too.. i couldn't wish them" he said n left the room. Ganga also followed him.They congratulated Mahi n called Ashima n congratulated her .

"Dr.saa.. i have a doubt. "Ganga said in a low tone looking into his eyes innocently..

"Ask why so late.." he said in a casual tone.

"We came here in two vehicles.. one is ur jeep and the other is Shivji's vehicle.." she was looking into his eyes with a puzzled look.

"So what.." he casually replied.. n exclaimed.. "What!! wait.. so" both said at once "What about us who came in innova?" with equally puzzled face.

Both rushed towards the room. "Dadisa" called jagya.. "What happened chora?'' dadisa asked him.. "Dadisa we forgot high time how will we 9 people fit in that  jeep??" he said in a hurried tone.

"Any two come by bus or train.. " old lady said it so casully which surprised Jagya and Ganga.

Lal Singh said he can't come by bus since he have to reach his hospital early as equipment which he ordered has been delivered and he need to sign papers..

Jagya asked.. "Ganga you will come with me.. Bus Journey is ok?" he was looking helpless..

She gave a nod in 'yes' . "Cool!! , I will go n book the tickets.." he booked it online . Since it was a Wedding season tickets for most of the Buses were booked . Luckily they got their tickets booked but the seats were at the last row.

They were ready to start.. Jagya n lal were carrying luggage bags n an added bag of gifts n sweets to the Jeep.

Lal Singh was just smiling  at his friend who started to lie n give excuses.. who has started to smile again.. "What??" Jagya shrugged his shoulders.. "Nothing" replied lal n added , "Happy Journey".

Jagya,Ganga and Mannu reached the Bus Station. It was so crowdy.. people were pushing eachother.. Jagya became a BodyGaurd for a  while to protect ganga n mannu from being crushed.

Ganga occupied the window seat put Mannu in her lap n jagya was sitting beside her . " Three hours in this bus..''he said in disappointment. His long legs were problem now.. the place infront of him was packed with heavy trolley bags.. He had to sit in the same position for three hours..The bus started with a jurk.

Ganga was a bit busy in her thoughts , it was about the mobile . She started to think.. "Was there anything else related to this mobile in that box.. hope.before.we reach there Makhan kaka doesn't clean the room "  her thought process was disturbed when 'his' shoulder brushed her's.

He was moving his legs constantly the man besides him dint move an inch even after looking at jagya's helplessness .

Jagya was looking much like a small boy than an adult. He din't speak a word. Ganga asked him to lean back.. she moved forward n called the man and started, "Bhaisaa.. When will the bus reach Jaitser." The man was half asleep.. he replied, "May be in two hours he said..".

"Bhaisaab" she called him again.. ".. "Whaaat?" he replied in a lazy tone.. "Have I seen you somewhere in Laxmigunj?" she asked..

"This girl is irritating him with unending questions.."Jagya thought but was quite..

"yes I have been once to laxmigunj.. so what?"he was being disturned from his sleep..

"Bhaisaab" she called him again.. Jagya was controlling his laughter she is literally irritating that man.. "What" the man asked in a pleading manner..

"Will u move a bit that side.." she asked with a innocent face.

He moved quickly.. n turned the other side n resumed to sleep. He was behaving as if he was saved from further interrogation abt his whereabouts..

Jagya sat comfortably.. he looked at her.. both laughed.. "You are smart.."he said . "Dr.sa why u became so stiff like mannu's toy.. you could have asked him right to move? you are such a shy guy.." she said.

"I am a shy guy? huh" he questioned her n was nodding his head in a 'No' .

Ganga was laughing . Jagya was so embarassed.. yes its true he couldn't ask that man to move.. he din't want to.disturb that poor guy's sleep.. but he was equally surprised at Ganga's way of behaviour . She laughed after four days a heartful smile which she always gives which lightens up his day .He was just looking at her..looked the other side and felt happy

Ratan dailed the number again and again but he couldn't connect. He was angry.. "How could she ignore my calls//"he he hit the wall with his fist in disappontment.

Padma tried to cool him down,"Why you are you still after her.. We will have our own kid now.."she was stopped by him saying,"You are carrying a female baby.."he said and left. Padma was hurt and disgusted.

It started to drizzle since its monsoon. The cool breeze was  soothing their mind. Ganga was looking out of the window watching the surroundings like a kid.. Mannu was wrapped in a blanket n jagya took him into his lap . Mannu hugged his friend n jagya hold him in his arms sideways..

He shut his eyes n thought abt the question he wanted to ask.. "If it is  not sanchi then what is the thing bothering you Ganga.." he was out of his thoughts when he felt warmth of her face on his shoulders.. her face rested on his shoulder. He could feel her warm breathe touching his shoulders.. he was embarassed . 

"This fast!! giving a tough competition to her son " he smiled looking at her.

He din't want to disturb her sleep.. She forgot to close the window.. he tried to closed it but he was unable to reach it because Mannu was in his arm n the other shoulder Ganga is resting on. He asked the old lady sitting infront of him to push the window.. She did that n smiled at him.

He looked at ganga she was just looking like mannu.. both parted their lips a bit while sleeping n eyebrows completely down.. Both were looking so innocent n he was relaxed at the sight.

Ganga was likely having all the bad incidents in her life as a dream, her subconscious mind was affixed at that incidents which shook her up at a very young age...

He was having flashes of goodtimes he spend with her in this trip and also the unanswered questions asked by him. He looked the other side he felt her touch.. 

She was still asleep.. she hold his hand n she tightened her grip.. "please give me my mannu back don't take him away from me.."she was saying in a very lowtone..

Jagya had tears in his eyes.. She was crying.. "GangaA!!" he shook her up.. She woke up.. her big round eyes shed tears.. she had a very bad dream of getting seperated from her son.. "Dr.saab.. I had a very bad dream of being seperated from my son.."said she n broke down.

she was crying like a baby... "Don't cry Ganga.. its just a dream na.. Don't cry like that.." he wiped her tears.

"Yes, its a dream.. wish it never become true.." she said.

Drink some water.. he said , he had to divert her mind from the dream..

"you haven't brought anything with us to the journey not even a bottle of water..?" he started his legpulling.

"You.. means me.. why should i do everytime.. why  don't u bring?" she said..

"Oh.. Leave me i am always least important to you.. what about mannu.."he said n expected her to reply for last lines he questioned but surprisingly she answered for the first line.

"When have I said you are least important ?" she was serious.. his smile stopped.. he was surprised her eyes turned red instantly.

"I din't mean like that.." he was explaining. She din't pay attention , she calmly turned the other side.
When he tried to explain another time.. she politely told, "Please don't talk.. to me" looking into his eyes.

The old lady sitting infront turned..," Chori!! Is this the way you talk with your beendh? You have any idea how much he cares for you.."she said.. making both of them to wide open their mouth.

"He is not my beendh" ganga started to explain but cutting her words off.. "Wow world has changed.. just because of small arguement you say like this?!!" she exclaimed.

They helplessly looked at eachother.. If they both talk anything further she will say a lot more..

Ganga turned towards him and said.. "Sorry.." . Jagya said "its ok".

The oldlady patted her back thinking she has solved hubby-wife fight..

Both din't talk much.. they were embarassed.. only the old ladies words spinned in their minds.. They reached haveli.. Ganga din't took a second to reach her room after entering haveli..

She thanked god to see the room as messy as it was before.. She opened the box which she hid down the bed.. It was empty.
Edited by sushiani - 10 years ago
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Sush,boleto ekdum jhakas update tha...

i loved all that happened in the bus...Each and every moment...I am so proud of the lady who thought they are husband wife...Ek dum saahi pakda lady ne...
Edited by shankythebest - 10 years ago
KiranlovSriti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sushi the rockstar 🤗 awesum awesum awesum update, aww mannu sleeping besides Bhairaw so cute. Love the whole bus moment. Ganga irritating that guy 🤣 was hillerious. And most cute and romentic moment Ganga sleeping on his shoulder and Jagya comparing her wid Mannu. So so so cute.
vidya0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
sush u r turning in to a wonderful writer too i loved the way of ganga  keep questioning that passenger to make him move. There is no doubt if that oldlady thought them ascouples they behaved as typical husband wife somuch of concern and care for ganga. Really will we able to see some situations like this in bv it is doubtful.  
zephyr29 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Arrey wah, Sushi, kya update hai !
Luuuvvved the bus journey ❤️❤️❤️❤️!!
What a sweet family moment!
Loved the irritated sleepy passenger and my favorite has to be the old lady who solved the miyaan-biwi's fight 😆!

Hope we get something like this when Dr.Sa brings back Ganga from M'lore. I don't mind a looonnggg bus trip all the way to Jaitser 🤣!
Libra123 thumbnail
Sush... awesome update. Loved the way Ganga asked the guy to move for jagya. The way jagya felt innocent ganga. I hope these kind of scenes will come. It was a short update. Write more. Edited by Libra123 - 10 years ago
sush_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: shankythebest

Sush,boleto ekdum jhakas update tha...

i loved all that happened in the bus...Each and every moment...I am so proud of the lady who thought they are husband wife...Ek dum saahi pakda lady ne...

thanks shanky yaara🤗
old lady is inspired from our AT wasis🤣
see how she guessed their relation..😳😆
sush_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: KiranlovSriti

Sushi the rockstar 🤗 awesum awesum awesum update, aww mannu sleeping besides Bhairaw so cute. Love the whole bus moment. Ganga irritating that guy 🤣 was hillerious. And most cute and romentic moment Ganga sleeping on his shoulder and Jagya comparing her wid Mannu. So so so cute.

thanku kiran🤗
sleepy passenger is irritated our chirpy ganga disturbed his sleep😆
so pasand aayi cute scene tumhe?
sush_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: vidya0000

sush u r turning in to a wonderful writer too i loved the way of ganga  keep questioning that passenger to make him move. There is no doubt if that oldlady thought them ascouples they behaved as typical husband wife somuch of concern and care for ganga. Really will we able to see some situations like this in bv it is doubtful.  

thanks vidya🤗
wonderful write n me.. aww that means a lot😳
glad that u liked it😳
sush_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: zephyr29

Arrey wah, Sushi, kya update hai !

Luuuvvved the bus journey ❤️❤️❤️❤️!!
What a sweet family moment!
Loved the irritated sleepy passenger and my favorite has to be the old lady who solved the miyaan-biwi's fight 😆!

Hope we get something like this when Dr.Sa brings back Ganga from M'lore. I don't mind a looonnggg bus trip all the way to Jaitser 🤣!

thanks zeph😳
irritated sleepy passenger ,old lady is ur fav
wait what u want bus journey from m'lore to JT.. I pray for their backs😆