Frequent Posters

BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: wiwy

🤣       🤣           🤣       🤣

🤣       🤣           🤣       🤣🤣    
   🤣           🤣       🤣

all the guesses are tooo funny!!! Cyn that top on of yours is like one of the daydreams i often have!

BarunDiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: salooni

wow just awesome 
beautifully wrote 
tfs

THank so much salooni
Edited by BarunDiwani - 10 years ago
BarunDiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: wiwy

😆 Acid test? woh kya? can i have some furrey? ok here it goes without cheating

Sometimes sometime i have a thought

that you have been made for me

Before now you were living in the stars somewhere,

YOu have been called down to earth just for me...

there you go a translation for how i feel about our man too...btw that little bit i purpled, don't  you mean  "raha tha kahi"? unless your singing to me ofcourse...ahem

supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Your pro pic is a Disney Princess ...so wishin you in tht style 😃

soni19sweet thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohara

episode-137

A supporting hand what Khushi needed for a long time, finally comes to share  her burden. It was a pleasing moment when Arnav helped khushi to open the door and follows her inside the room like a big shadow on her head. When Babuji shuddered terribly to see Anjali, along with the rest of the Guptas and Raizadas, Arnav also perturbs. He even wants to call the doctor. Isn't he acting just like a perfect son in law? He showed the same concern on the night of diwali. He asks Khushi if he needs any medicine or not. Khushi assures him that he is fine. I loved how they exchanged their concern like a perfect life partner. He was still  tensed after getting out from the room. He somehow feels Khushi's family is also his responsibility. He saw her in the hospital, how vulnerable she was when her father was ill. He couldn't hugged her back in her distraught state, but he did put his assuring hand on her head. May be he promised to take care of her family  from that day. He is showing so many reprimands to prove that what Khushi means for him. His concern for her is getting so deep that will soon become arduous for him to deny her existence in his life. yes he sure can't give her place to anybody in his life.

On the other hand no one can understand the reason of Sashiji's agitation. Bua thinks because of too much people, he is feeling hot. Mami doesn't spare any chance to mock them, "such a small room and so many people, he must be nevousia." But buaji also replies with confidence that not the room, but one's heart should be big. Gosh i can't believe, a sick man's condition is detouring and this two old ladies are fighting! 

Sashiji tries hard to say shyam, but Khushi can't get him. She though guessed he wants to say something related to Shyam. You must think Khushi, God is showing so many signs that this Shyam is the same Shyam, who is Anajli's husband.  When she comes out after putting him on the bed, bua tells her to call Shyam. She wants nani to bless him as well. Anjali gets excited to meet Khushi's shyamji, but Arnav embroils to hear this. Khushi aslo notices his perturbation. so before knocking the door both Arnav and Khushi exchange an intense meaningful gaze to each other. She is feeling awkward to call her fiance in front of Arnav. Where Arnav is convulsing inwardly.

Shyam who was fuming like a confined snake, sees no other options but flees from the back door. When Khushi hears no response she gets in and finds shyam nowhere. Bua and amma, poor women doesn't have any idea of Shyam's real identity, they think he went out for some work. Arnav looks relived not to see him, so as Khushi.  
(pause: Our sexy boy, Khushi can see you pamper your to be fiance, giving her gifts or she can hug you or kiss you,but you can't see her fiance in person. great! I have to quote Challov's line again, "I do, you bear, but you do i can't bear.")

they fixed the engagement in a week. Bua gets panicked as the time is so near. Anjali assures her that she and Khushi will arrange everything. I really love these sister in laws bonding. kash Shyam never happened to their lives!😔 When they bid bye, payal takes blessings of the elders by touching their feet. But mami is still acrimonious to her. she mutters that she already enmeshed her , so when she will come to the house, she will see her. Akash's face glints with a bright smile to see Payal, his to be wife. when the Raizadas stepped out from the house Khushi takes her sis in a warm hug. Arnav sees them furtively what makes Arnav delighted. He is delectable for what? to see Khushi happy or to see Payal got back her life again. I think both. Cause he somehow is responsible for the sufferings of this two girls.

Anjali is tensed as she can't communicate with her husband. Shyam is still not answering his phone. She got astonished to hear the sound of the ring tone comes just from the GH. She looks incredulous, but brushes off her suspicion. Anita you are right, the duration of her suspicion is not more than 5 minutes. May be it's beyond her imagination that Shyam's phone can ring from Khushi's house!

Arnav puts everybody in the car and wishes to come later, as he has some work in the nearby place. Where the sweet lovers Akash and Payal don't want to leave each other. they are staring at each other through the window. how sweet!

Arnav comes to GH again to talk to Payal alone. But Khushi doesn't want to allow her sis to be with Arnav alone. She starts to argue, "if you say something bad to her!" Khushi somehow becomes delirium. What can make her think that he will talk ill to her? where he himself tried so hard to unite akash and Payal. She is crazy indeed. When Payal comes for his rescue, she gets mad at her, "you are still my sis, not his sis in law, so don't take his side so much." I loved their new rishta. Thanks that the phone rings, so Khushi went to answer the call and Payal takes Arnav aside to talk.

"I'm sorry, I wanted to apologize before, but waited until the marriage is fixed. I should agree with Khushi in sheesh mahal. I'm the one who coerced her." He said sorry again. By this time Indi's jhalli girl comes back to continue the fight. when she hears him apologizing to her jiji, her expression changes to satiation. Payal says, he indirectly did good to her, as the greedy family asked for dowry. She thinks she couldn't be happy with that kind of family. She tells him that on that night Khushi went to sheesh mahal to resolve this issue with the groom. She is very upset about the fact that Khushi still thinks she is responsible for the call off her marriage. Arnav snatches her words, "she is not at fault.i mean". Khushi who was listening everything, moves towards him, "Arnavji! you wanted to talk to jiji" She became so enamored to hear his confession. But our sexy man got embarrassed. No way he can't show his soft side to Khushi. He wants to remain in the facade of an angry shrewd man, who doesn't have a dil in his heart. He leaves without giving her a chance to talk. She calls him to stay back. but he huddles fast from the place. I felt a pang of pain for this introvert man, who clutched himself in a shell after that horrible night and doesn't want to show the world that he also has a heart full of emotions and feelings.

Khushi follows him, she needs to talk. But Arnav gets frantic, "what is your problem, KKG, first you didn't let me talk to your jiji and now you are stopping me to go." When Khushi starts to speak, he is not ready to listen to her at all. He strides fast to his car and intents to start the engine. "fusss!!!!!!" His sight goes from where this sound is coming. the naughty girl has released the air from the tire of his car. She stands up showing him her hair pin, giving him a big smile, "now you have to stay back." Arnav gets out of his car, flummoxed. Khushi's happy countenance turns to aghast when she sees him coming towards her angrily. "Pagal ho gayi tum? I didn't agree to talk to you, that's why you. are you carzy?'
 "crazy up." Khushi antagonizes him. "I know you will not listen to me. but still i'll say." 
Arnav turns to go.
 She says "Sorry aur dhanyabad (thanks)."
Arnav turns towards her.
"i know you will think I'm mad for saying sorry and thanks together. But there is a reason behind it."
Arnav mutters himself, when she needs the reason to talk.
"Sorry, because I didn't let you talk to jiji. I thought you will scold jiji. Thanks cause, you said sorry to jiji. and another thanks to unite jiji and Akashji."
Arnav smiles and politely wants to say it's OK. But Khushi doesn't let him speak, "achcha bye, now you may go."
He gets bewildered at her waywardness.

Arnav calls someone to send another car for him. What can he do, the jhalli girl puctured his tire. Khushi overhears him while going inside the house, "doosri gadhi!" 
haann you deflated my tire.
Khushi is flabbergasted, "You don't know how to change a tire!."
so is it a big deal? 
Khushi says if the tires punctures what you do?
"call for another car and the driver as well. you are talking as you know how to change the tire!"
Khushi finds it really funny. She declares loudly, "aajki taza khabar, Arnav Singh Raizada ko tire badalna nahi ata.(today's hot news ASR doesn't know how to change a tire.)"
pause: I drive a car and I also don't know how to change a tire, Of course it's not a big deal.

Khushi starts to change the tire. The kids on the street are mocking Arnav, "didi is changing the tire, the uncle is doing nothing." Khushi scolds them not to tease uncle. Arnav comes forward,he is fuming, says flaring his nose  "uncle, you are making fun of me?" 

Khushi asks Arnav, is there any pana? Arnav doesn't get her, "what pana"
the kids are laughing to hear that. one of the kid says, "uncle, nut khulnewala. (to remove the nut)" he points his buddy's head. Arnav is getting annoyed at their mock. 
Arnav goes to get the pana (screw driver I guess) Khushi screams to get the jack also and scolds the kids to go.

Khushi perfectly changed the tire of the car. Except helping her a bit Arnav actually did nothing, was standing and watching her doing the man's job. He looked a little enamored to see his all rounder girl's skill. When Khushi catches his amusing expression she beckons an asking sign. He instantly changes his expression and becomes grumpy again. 😆 After finishing the job successfully Khushi prays to DM, to take care of the tire and wishes it to last long. She says to Arnav that she will not say sorry to him to puncture his tire. Arnav gets surprised at her behavior. He turns and gets in the car.  He calls her back and says, "thanks to change the tire." He pauses. Khushi's face glints with a smile. Arnav resumes, "I'll not say thank you either." She gets flabbergasted and her mouth becomes a perfect "O" to see his attitude. He drives off the car giving her a derisive smirk.
Arnav and Khushi both are not less than tom and Jerry!😆

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=3DHwTSDMvVU[/YOUTUBE]
credit goes to Zoha

awesome vm 
just loved it
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: indi52

episode 130

main aisa hi hoon... i am like this... i have no idea why, but this is how i am. he said it with an anguish those who haven't ever had that feeling will perhaps never understand, but they will be moved nonetheless.

this episode was like an essay on that one line alone. he is  a certain way... that's all. fathom him or not, like it or not... this is how he is. he hurts, he aches, she touches him terribly, but he can't take it, just can't. and he has only one defence, one weapon really. his dearest friend, his saviour from the day he let it come right out and surround him in its fierce shield... his anger. it was there in that "maa" too. it's what keeps him together whenever he feels vulnerable.
very thoughtful indeed. but he did changed later. Her unconditional love bounded him to change. that's the power of love what can transform a person completely.

and she makes him feel "weak" again...

he hits the breaks. he is disturbed... his thoughts fly to "yeh mat sochna ek amir aadmi tumhare payal seene se lagakar baitha tha..." don't think a rich man was sitting with your anklet clasped to his heart

and all the tears gathering in her shocked eyes.

"mujhe iss sab se koi faraq nahin padta..." all this makes no difference to me.

then comes another memory of her tears. "kahin aisa na ho ki jise tumne rais samjhke fassaya hai... iss bracelet ki tarah sasta ho," may it not turn out, that the man you trapped thinking he's wealthy, is actually as cheap as that bracelet...

and another picture in his head, creatives use flashbacks repeatedly to build story, but each shot is selected with care and somehow the device never palls, becoming an essential aspect of ipk and its execution.
True. i wish if it could maintain a good screen play till the end. I wish I could rectify some of the parts after the remarriage. specially, that horrible SR, Arnav's unromantic attitude towards Khushi, the entire shit-all track, Khushi's OTT in Mrs. india pageant, their poor wardrobe, cheap set etc.

"maafi maango..." say sorry, he taunts her with a smile.

"sorry..." a tear drops, fat, round, bursting with pain.

flashback four. "gift nahin toh... tip saamjhke rakh lena," and she cries sitting alone in her world of shattering dreams.

he banged the steering wheel with his injured hand...

"kyun karta hoon main aisa...  hamaesha uski aankho mein aansoo... kyun usski har baat se itni taqleef hoti hai mujhe?..." why do i do this... always tears in her eyes... why does everything about her give me so much pain?

he's rending, you can feel the cut, the slicing of something within... 

"lekin ab... ab aisa nahin hoga... kyunki main aisa hone nahin doonga." but now, now this won't happen... because i won't let it happen. how he struggles for control. for a safe return to fort faraq nahin padta. and yet, that is not to be.
he promised, but did the opposite a while later. Didn't get it at all.

in the living room, just a small, subtle hint at khushi's awareness of him, her need. she's rattled when la shows nani ji the jewellery asr "chose" for her. 

she may not say anything, but her dream world shatters too, because unknowingly she had fallen for someone she had no intention to even go near. he was her raajkumar and he had hurt her with his running away from her. so she has dashed into an engagement herself even before looking at the feeling clearly, or assimilating it herself... but that didn't mean she didn't hurt, didn't feel. in fact, the day she connected her dhak dhak to him, she'd also connected it to "pyaar" and all her fantasies of what would happen when love comes.

now that had to be pushed away, so she was coming to a point where she'd take away the word pyaar and replace it with confusion... i don't know what's happened to me. but the feeling? what do you do about that?

all of this, in one slightly fixed look when la and nani talk. stylish.

when he walked in and saw la in "khushi" sort of clothes, he erupted, compsure blown.

"yeh kya hai lavanya yeh kya pahna hei tumne... ek toh main pehle hi koshish kar raha hoon ki..." what's this la, what're you wearing... here i am trying to... trying to what, asr... forget khushi?
good catch.

and a shelling follows, completely uncalled for tempo and fire. the gussa is out... it's all been too much for him... his only outlet that temper

"aur yeh... yeh cheez isse lagakar tum itni stoopid lag rahi ho... bilkul uss..." and this... wearing this you look so stupid, just like that...

and  "uss..." walks into view. a silence. "tum aiase kyun ho???!!!" why are you like this? poor poor la's desperate question to her inscrutable, impossible to understand fiance.

you're going to change right now... "nahin asr, main yeh dress change nahin karoongi..." no asr, i will not change... la is fighting back. no one can live like this. khushi is perturbed. an absolute pure innocence on her face. troubled she is, and vulnerable, her only defence, her sheer saadgi... clean heart that reflects on her visage.

he wades in... you'll do as i say.

a telling remark, i think at least twice from la in these episodes about asr's temper... it has gone up inexplicably these days. why? 
i wish La would have that much of intellect to think. A man who is going to get married to his GF certainly doesn't behave like this.

in his room he paces like a caged animal.  the grip of this emotion on him is unbearable.

and she is at the door.

"get out." he wants this over before it's begun.

"nahin...hume aapse baat karni hai." no, i need to talk to you.

"toh karti raho... mujhe nahin sunni," then talk, i don't have to listen...

she takes the blame for la choosing that dress. why does she do that i wonder. it's one of khushi's many little lies... is there any need for it? is this how women in our patriarchal society are taught to "adjust" the truth, view this blame taking as a way of acquiring some sort of bizarre inner power? she has every right to say everything else she does.
very well thought Indi. It's so irritating when i see specially in desi movies girls always sacrifice and all that rubbish. i hate that. 

but this confounds me. it is wrong. and at some point khushi should realise this and let go of this manipulation.

but the rest of her words are relevant and pointed... you have no idea how much people around you love you... do you know what your bitter words do to them?

and then her suddenly bringing herself into the story, oh he didn't see that coming. i know you are angry with me... but don't punish la for that. "hum jaante hain ki aap hum par gussa hain.  lekin isski sazaa lavanya ji ko mat dijiye."

he'd said he wouldn't let anything to do with her matter to him...he'd spoken too soon... the implications of her words and the truth in them blows him apart. classic raizada gussa rises and the tongue lashes out... but as i hear, i wonder, is this the storm before the calm... the last leap of the tempest...?👏
absolutely true. Loved how you said it.

"tum samjhti kya ho apne aap ko"... who do you think you are...  you think i am angry because of you... that whatever i do i do because of you... voice rising, a full flight into rage... unthrottle, lift off... if you think it makes any difference to me your being or not being here... "tumhare hone ya na hone se koi faraq padta hai..." then forget it... she starts at the vehemence, the magnitude of this anger... in my life you don't have so much importance that because of you i'll get angry and then take it out on someone else... well, that's exactly what he's done... you don't even exist for me... do you understand...  tum ho ya na ho... whether you're there or not... now the index fiinger is jabbing downward  making a furious point...  kuch kaho, kuch karo... mujhe usse koi faraq nahin padta... whether you say something or do something, doesn't make a damn difference to me...
liar liar, look your reflection in the mirror.

samjhi tum?!!! 

the glass shook at the decibel level.

he has turned away on the final words. he can't lie looking you in the eye... he never could. she is desperately trying to control her feelings... somehow this time he can't stay looking the other way... he needs to know if he's hurt her again, his lips quiver ever so slightly, he sees her and can't really... eyes close in pain, he turns back.

almost unable to stop himself.

there she stands, tears in both eyes. he is immediately contrite...
the music changes... all the high notes and drama taken away... just a quiet thick emotional feel... slow, probing. trying to find what's hidden in the layers...

she wipes her  eyes... his response is a reflex, he can't watch her in this state... he has done this again, brought tears to her eyes.. har baar usski ankhon mein aansoo...

"hum jaante hai ki hamare hone ya na hone se aapko koi faraq nahin padta...  par hum yeh bhool gaye the ki aap arnav singh raizada hain... aur kissi ka dil dukhane ke baad aap kabhi maafi nahin maangte..." a quiet, hurt but determined little voice says, i know my being here or not makes no difference to you, but i'd forgotten you are asr, and after hurting someone you never ask for forgiveness...

he listens speechless, just his eyes glowing like embers, saying things to her to himself to me. he swallows once.  

my mistake that i came to talk to you..."humari galati ki hum yahan aapse baat karne aaye the," poised and almost ethereal... the other side of burning yelling destroying anger. with a gesture most poignant she shut the sliding door, an air of finality, the grating sound cutting through the space between them dividing them forever. he had shut the door on her face. she accepted that there was no recourse... he is arnav singh raizada and no one can make him listen to anything... she is nothing and nobody to him... she left.

an emotional purity in this scene. a leveling, no game. though she knew she had her feelings and he his, there was no passive aggression here, tonight she accepts whatever it is he says.. and she is leaving the battle field... this is her submission.
She is a divine soul, that's why she sacrificed her love for someone else. She also knows how much he denies she certainly makes difference to him. 

what a fight couldn't do, that quiet voice and eyes full of tears did. he heard. through all, his agony and rage and love and despair, the words reached him.
who can keep nonchalant after those heart wrenching words. After all he loves her. 

"lavanya..." sweet and gentle... "yeh kya kiya tumne i mean change kyun kiya..." he came to his fiance and apologised.

the music was just so beautiful... understated, feeling its way around... tumhe pasand hai toh tumhe pehna chahiye... if you like it you should wear it... listen to me... i'm sorry lavanya, mujhe iss tarah react nahin karna chahiye tha... i shouldn't have reacted like this.

now that's the asr i know. he does not interfere in the way his girl friend or wife dresses. even when he doesn't think it's cool.
True. I wonder how he bears Khushi's gaudy and loud raibow suits!😆

la was delighted to have the man she loves back... i love you, asr.

and then as he hugged lavanya, a beguiling, astonishing act... he looked directly at khushi and said, "i'm sorry." without him really doing it intentionally yet wanting to very badly within himself, did he just apologise to her? gentle, imploring almost, no wonder she looked mesmerized. she who means nothing to him.
this scene was unbearable for me to watch. I like lavanya, but hate her when she tried to get cozy with ASR. 

he's done with hurting her... he can't bear it any more.

khushi reacts to all that's happening, this time when he looks at her, a worry, an empathy... what a tangled web.

this time he wanted to tell her something, anything, everything, his eyes said it all, as he stood there watching, his eyes unable to leave her as she left the room... maybe she too heard.  

maybe that's why, that night, she had to speak to dm. tell her she doesn't know what she feels or why... once she knew what but not why... now she has to forget the what too... confusion is safer. i will deal with it, i won't ask anymore questions... once he's engaged i'll be fine... and you are there with me... aren't you?
Wow what a great way to deny the the truth!

the phone rings at gh. and the drama of no answer begins. at rm, anjali is a worrier. one meeting with motilal and she is completely distracted.  she is wondering about truth. payal gets a call from akash.

season change in ipk.

Fabulous. 
 I want to continue your last line that season changed in IPK. Along with the change I sighed a relief. It was getting unbearable for me to take the intensity.
And i also ponder your line, that it must be the last leap of the tempest.
very beautiful and significant episode it was and I loved your insightful analysis so much.
All the bold lines are my favorite and you will see my comments everywhere.
..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Episode 126!!!!!

Khushi and payal talking about the prince-charming fairy tales and payal puts the wedding dupatta on khushi's head. Khushi seems annoyed and payal walks off to put the clothes up. Khushi tells Payal that it is difficult to believe in fairy tales now because real life prince-charming are very rude (AH HA she thinks arnav is her prince charming, hard to tell sometimes) , who are always yelling at people. Payal thinks about Akash and adds that even if a prince-charming comes , it is not obligated that both meet one day as a prince always marry a princess !! khushi says that old time when they were childs was better because you do not know the real world. Payal and khushi both ask each other if they are talking about shyam or abhishek ( ex-fiance of payal) and both say "no" (okay it is cute how they are both thinking about the raizada brothers but they deny it because they might be scared to know what they will think of their prince charmings) .

Anjali is talking about khushi with arnav and the fact that she doesn't seems happy . Arnav is angry and lets his heart talk!! speaking loudly & says : if she's not happy then why is she getting married , nobody forced her and how can she marry someone she never loved… Anjali is shocked and asks him the reason to behave like that, Arnav makes a face like oh snap what did I just say and walks away so she cannot see his face, he requests her to let him alone for some time.

Shyam tries to talk with khushi but she doesn't pay attention to him. He tells her that bua ji wants them to spend time together but tomorrow is not a good day how about the day after next, khushi is not paying attention. Shyam notices this uneasiness (I bet is bugs him to the core) and said just as friends, khushi gives a sheepish smile. she is too busy thinking about arnav and what he said today.  he takes her hand, and she makes a face like whoa now/ what are you doing and puts a bracelet but she still does not give any attention to him and keeps thinking about the way arnav reacted when he got to know about her engagement. at the same time arnav is looking out the window by the poolside and Lavanya is talking about their honeymoon with a lost arnav and obviously thinking about Khushi (he must be thinking how can she do that to him), lavanya notices it and leaves from there all sad and upset.

Next Day, Raizada girls are talking about what anjali will wear for her date. Mami hands Anjali this pretty light blue color one, and Anjali was like shyam hates that color (good to know, khushi should wear that color everyday now). La hands her a pink color one and Anjali said it is perfect. khushi comes in and  arnav is near the door and they looks at each other and do not talk and khushi walks right past him, I think that hurt arnav (he might have craved their usual nok jhok when she enters the house). khushi helps anjali with the sari and she chose the orange one. Anjlai said that it is his favorite color and she was overthinking this. Khushi was fixing all the saris and lavanya notices the bracelet shyam gave to khushi  andshe starts praising it and at that moment arnav walks up by the window and hears the conversation and feels a pang of jealousy.  Anjali sees that khushi is not happy and Arnav leaves the place when he listens all the bracelet stuff ..La & Anji leave she noticed khushi is sad and quiet (maybe she did not like the awkward silence or is not used to it with khushi) , then anjali's phone rings and She asks khushi to reply.  Khushi replies and hears shyam's voice and gets suspicious about it while shyam goes on and on about stuff I like to ignore. Khushi is like who is this and realized it is khushi and not his atm machine, sorry wife. Shyam is totally shocked  and he talks to Anjali.  Anjam hangs up… and Anjali ask Khushi about  the shadi preparation and Khushi is not in mood.  Anjali asks her if everything is okay and if she's happy with this marriage ? she says that she considers her like her sister so she thought it is important to ask her. Anjali leave because nani calls her and she asks khushi to come along with her (khushi never got to answer, she got saved from an awkward situation, but khushi would have lied for other's happiness if she did answer).

Khushi is walking and thinking , her bracelet fell down. While picking it up, Arnav comes and says to her that she should ask an expensive gift for her fiance next time and walks off.  Khushi answers saying it does not matter to her stopping arnav in his tracks.  Arnav responds saying if he's as cheap as the bracelet (let me answer that, YES HE IS). khushi says that it doesn't matters for her and says to arnav that he doesn't need to worry about her fiance's bank-balance and that he's rich in the good quality he has. arnav asks her  "why she isn't happy then ?" and she responds to that question : why isn't he happy while he's rich and doesnt' have any bank-balance problem? Why is he sad? (during that response you could see his smug smile just dropping, he is like how does she know my feelings, I buit an iron wall). Arnav thinks of a response, as he is about to say it, nani calls khushi and she leaves from there leaving behind a thoughtful arnav who will show khushi his response.

In Nani's room, Anjali Jha is calling the jeweler or someone saying that the preparation shoud be ready my the next monet. Arnav comes in and cuts the phone and announces that the engagement will be in one day. everyone is shocked and khushi too. Anjali was like it is not possible because there needs to be guest (that is questionable), pandit (I understand that one), and there are other rituals (idk why she mentioned that, she should know her brother is above god and he makes his own destiny). He said that it must be a new trend for them to defy him, first they wanted him to get married and when he does everyone wants to delay it. Anjali & la ask him to think once again because it is not a game and he tells them that it is his last word and that there will be the engagement tomorrow or it won't happen.  he leaves from there leaving behind worried ladies. As he leaves he walks past a shocked/hurt khushi and he looks at her and then with his eyes he looks at them and walks off leaving behind a hurt khushi.(to me when he left the room he indicated to khushi with his eyes, which said look what I did, I think you got your response, that is how I took that scene, his eyes say a lot to me). Will ArLa get engaged tomorrow????

Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Horizon

Still rambling about that re telecast of IPK. Ever since IPK ended SP is struggling to fill that slot. So why not re telecast it at its original time slot until/when/if they can come up with another show as jhakhas...:)

It would sure garner better TRPs and ad revenue than all the filler shows they have lately or atleast they can try, it wont certainly do worse than these!

M

do you think SP will do that?
 Didn't you ever notice their step motherly attitude towards IPK?
 When the show was running they hardly showed the promo, where their other shows used to get so much promotion. One of my friend in India once stayed whole night to watch the promo,but SP showed it just once and showed their other show's promo innumerable times. When IPK couldn't grab good TRP, they got upset. they probably couldn't imagine their popularity before Barun's quitting fiasco. i myself sent couple of hundreds email and called at least 3/4 times a day. One of my friend gave them 20,000 emails, and called like 30 times day.

Now when i saw they didn't nominate IPK in any category in SPA, I became more sure of their difference.
I hate SP, and i don't watch their lousy soaps.
soni19sweet thumbnail

When the show was running they hardly showed the promo, where their other shows used to get so much promotion. One of my friend in India once stayed whole night to watch the promo,but SP showed it just once and showed their other show's promo innumerable times. When IPK couldn't grab good TRP, they got upset. they probably couldn't imagine their popularity before Barun's quitting fiasco. i myself sent couple of hundreds email and called at least 3/4 times a day. One of my friend gave them 20,000 emails, and called like 30 times day.

Now when i saw they didn't nominate IPK in any category in SPA, I became more sure of their difference.

totally agree with you
supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

i swear...its so frustrain...them not nominatin IPK for SPA...🤬 they r evil!!!