Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: sohara

episode-137

A supporting hand what Khushi needed for a long time, finally comes to share  her burden. It was a pleasing moment when Arnav helped khushi to open the door and follows her inside the room like a big shadow on her head. When Babuji shuddered terribly to see Anjali, along with the rest of the Guptas and Raizadas, Arnav also perturbs. He even wants to call the doctor. Isn't he acting just like a perfect son in law? He showed the same concern on the night of diwali. He asks Khushi if he needs any medicine or not. Khushi assures him that he is fine. I loved how they exchanged their concern like a perfect life partner. He was still  tensed after getting out from the room. He somehow feels Khushi's family is also his responsibility. He saw her in the hospital, how vulnerable she was when her father was ill. He couldn't hugged her back in her distraught state, but he did put his assuring hand on her head. May be he promised to take care of her family  from that day. He is showing so many reprimands to prove that what Khushi means for him. His concern for her is getting so deep that will soon become arduous for him to deny her existence in his life. yes he sure can't give her place to anybody in his life.

On the other hand no one can understand the reason of Sashiji's agitation. Bua thinks because of too much people, he is feeling hot. Mami doesn't spare any chance to mock them, "such a small room and so many people, he must be nevousia." But buaji also replies with confidence that not the room, but one's heart should be big. Gosh i can't believe, a sick man's condition is detouring and this two old ladies are fighting! 

Sashiji tries hard to say shyam, but Khushi can't get him. She though guessed he wants to say something related to Shyam. You must think Khushi, God is showing so many signs that this Shyam is the same Shyam, who is Anajli's husband.  When she comes out after putting him on the bed, bua tells her to call Shyam. She wants nani to bless him as well. Anjali gets excited to meet Khushi's shyamji, but Arnav embroils to hear this. Khushi aslo notices his perturbation. so before knocking the door both Arnav and Khushi exchange an intense meaningful gaze to each other. She is feeling awkward to call her fiance in front of Arnav. Where Arnav is convulsing inwardly.

Shyam who was fuming like a confined snake, sees no other options but flees from the back door. When Khushi hears no response she gets in and finds shyam nowhere. Bua and amma, poor women doesn't have any idea of Shyam's real identity, they think he went out for some work. Arnav looks relived not to see him, so as Khushi.  
(pause: Our sexy boy, Khushi can see you pamper your to be fiance, giving her gifts or she can hug you or kiss you,but you can't see her fiance in person. great! I have to quote Challov's line again, "I do, you bear, but you do i can't bear.")

they fixed the engagement in a week. Bua gets panicked as the time is so near. Anjali assures her that she and Khushi will arrange everything. I really love these sister in laws bonding. kash Shyam never happened to their lives!πŸ˜” When they bid bye, payal takes blessings of the elders by touching their feet. But mami is still acrimonious to her. she mutters that she already enmeshed her , so when she will come to the house, she will see her. Akash's face glints with a bright smile to see Payal, his to be wife. when the Raizadas stepped out from the house Khushi takes her sis in a warm hug. Arnav sees them furtively what makes Arnav delighted. He is delectable for what? to see Khushi happy or to see Payal got back her life again. I think both. Cause he somehow is responsible for the sufferings of this two girls.

Anjali is tensed as she can't communicate with her husband. Shyam is still not answering his phone. She got astonished to hear the sound of the ring tone comes just from the GH. She looks incredulous, but brushes off her suspicion. Anita you are right, the duration of her suspicion is not more than 5 minutes. May be it's beyond her imagination that Shyam's phone can ring from Khushi's house!

Arnav puts everybody in the car and wishes to come later, as he has some work in the nearby place. Where the sweet lovers Akash and Payal don't want to leave each other. they are staring at each other through the window. how sweet!

Arnav comes to GH again to talk to Payal alone. But Khushi doesn't want to allow her sis to be with Arnav alone. She starts to argue, "if you say something bad to her!" Khushi somehow becomes delirium. What can make her think that he will talk ill to her? where he himself tried so hard to unite akash and Payal. She is crazy indeed. When Payal comes for his rescue, she gets mad at her, "you are still my sis, not his sis in law, so don't take his side so much." I loved their new rishta. Thanks that the phone rings, so Khushi went to answer the call and Payal takes Arnav aside to talk.

"I'm sorry, I wanted to apologize before, but waited until the marriage is fixed. I should agree with Khushi in sheesh mahal. I'm the one who coerced her." He said sorry again. By this time Indi's jhalli girl comes back to continue the fight. when she hears him apologizing to her jiji, her expression changes to satiation. Payal says, he indirectly did good to her, as the greedy family asked for dowry. She thinks she couldn't be happy with that kind of family. She tells him that on that night Khushi went to sheesh mahal to resolve this issue with the groom. She is very upset about the fact that Khushi still thinks she is responsible for the call off her marriage. Arnav snatches her words, "she is not at fault.i mean". Khushi who was listening everything, moves towards him, "Arnavji! you wanted to talk to jiji" She became so enamored to hear his confession. But our sexy man got embarrassed. No way he can't show his soft side to Khushi. He wants to remain in the facade of an angry shrewd man, who doesn't have a dil in his heart. He leaves without giving her a chance to talk. She calls him to stay back. but he huddles fast from the place. I felt a pang of pain for this introvert man, who clutched himself in a shell after that horrible night and doesn't want to show the world that he also has a heart full of emotions and feelings.

Khushi follows him, she needs to talk. But Arnav gets frantic, "what is your problem, KKG, first you didn't let me talk to your jiji and now you are stopping me to go." When Khushi starts to speak, he is not ready to listen to her at all. He strides fast to his car and intents to start the engine. "fusss!!!!!!" His sight goes from where this sound is coming. the naughty girl has released the air from the tire of his car. She stands up showing him her hair pin, giving him a big smile, "now you have to stay back." Arnav gets out of his car, flummoxed. Khushi's happy countenance turns to aghast when she sees him coming towards her angrily. "Pagal ho gayi tum? I didn't agree to talk to you, that's why you. are you carzy?'
 "crazy up." Khushi antagonizes him. "I know you will not listen to me. but still i'll say." 
Arnav turns to go.
 She says "Sorry aur dhanyabad (thanks)."
Arnav turns towards her.
"i know you will think I'm mad for saying sorry and thanks together. But there is a reason behind it."
Arnav mutters himself, when she needs the reason to talk.
"Sorry, because I didn't let you talk to jiji. I thought you will scold jiji. Thanks cause, you said sorry to jiji. and another thanks to unite jiji and Akashji."
Arnav smiles and politely wants to say it's OK. But Khushi doesn't let him speak, "achcha bye, now you may go."
He gets bewildered at her waywardness.

Arnav calls someone to send another car for him. What can he do, the jhalli girl puctured his tire. Khushi overhears him while going inside the house, "doosri gadhi!" 
haann you deflated my tire.
Khushi is flabbergasted, "You don't know how to change a tire!."
so is it a big deal? 
Khushi says if the tires punctures what you do?
"call for another car and the driver as well. you are talking as you know how to change the tire!"
Khushi finds it really funny. She declares loudly, "aajki taza khabar, Arnav Singh Raizada ko tire badalna nahi ata.(today's hot news ASR doesn't know how to change a tire.)"
pause: I drive a car and I also don't know how to change a tire, Of course it's not a big deal.

Khushi starts to change the tire. The kids on the street are mocking Arnav, "didi is changing the tire, the uncle is doing nothing." Khushi scolds them not to tease uncle. Arnav comes forward,he is fuming, says flaring his nose  "uncle, you are making fun of me?" 

Khushi asks Arnav, is there any pana? Arnav doesn't get her, "what pana"
the kids are laughing to hear that. one of the kid says, "uncle, nut khulnewala. (to remove the nut)" he points his buddy's head. Arnav is getting annoyed at their mock. 
Arnav goes to get the pana (screw driver I guess) Khushi screams to get the jack also and scolds the kids to go.

Khushi perfectly changed the tire of the car. Except helping her a bit Arnav actually did nothing, was standing and watching her doing the man's job. He looked a little enamored to see his all rounder girl's skill. When Khushi catches his amusing expression she beckons an asking sign. He instantly changes his expression and becomes grumpy again. πŸ˜† After finishing the job successfully Khushi prays to DM, to take care of the tire and wishes it to last long. She says to Arnav that she will not say sorry to him to puncture his tire. Arnav gets surprised at her behavior. He turns and gets in the car.  He calls her back and says, "thanks to change the tire." He pauses. Khushi's face glints with a smile. Arnav resumes, "I'll not say thank you either." She gets flabbergasted and her mouth becomes a perfect "O" to see his attitude. He drives off the car giving her a derisive smirk.
Arnav and Khushi both are not less than tom and Jerry!πŸ˜†

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=3DHwTSDMvVU[/YOUTUBE]
credit goes to Zoha

not highlighting, loved it all. one of your best really, sohara... i notice chalhov, anita, and i make it to your take... yay. she's my jhalli and when they messed with her later, i wanted to decimate them. hate it when a woman character is played with.

you felt the clutch of pain for the boy who just could not show his feelings in case they were trampled upon again? that's why i can't get mad at him... not really... no one can love as much as this man can... not even my jhalli... that she will learn to do as she lives with him... his reason for giving in to her completely is because he loves her, not because she loves him, there is no expectation in that surrender, just a hope that she does indeed return that love... i adore a character like that... speaks to me of real strength. that was the clever trick of ipk, the man who couldn't say love and called it a deal, the one who said pyaar wyaar he doesn't understand, who said he had no dil in his seena, had the most loving heart ever. thank g, my jhalli was sharp enough to understand that.

loved your post, was giggling in the cab as i read on the way to work. cabbie perturbed.
supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Katelyn

🀣  Wiwy, I really love your guesses though this is not intended to be a riddle!! πŸ˜‰   πŸ€£ I can't wait for your surprise, Supriya? 

🀣 Wiwy you really cracked me up...i hav not written a story (but you r close)
b its completely not related to mine
nd yeah i myself would love to giv Kate an award for Spammin πŸ₯³

Edited by supriya.arshi - 10 years ago
supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: cinthiann1758

1st guess.  Our show is coming back on the air and we are all invited to be at the meet and greet with Barun Sobti and Sanya Irani!!!  

2nd guess.  your story won an award

3rd guess.  your poems have won an award

4th guess.  I will give you an award and stop guessing!

1st  - on the underlined...i would screamin on top if tht were to happen..but no tht not itπŸ˜”!!!!

i don write stories πŸ˜† or poems!!!

4th 🀣 oh cool...which award...🀣

nah m havin fun...keep guessin πŸ˜‰

..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Episode 125!!!!

Episode strts with Arnav grabbing khushi saying "farak padtha hai damn it, kyun ki..." she did not finish his sentence and khushi is looking confused, then miss kabob mein haadi aka Anjali comes calling Khushi and said that nani is waiting and she goes away from Arnav's room.

La is very happy and she hugs Khushi. Nani is also very happy and Anjali says that no one will complain to Khushi and today they will have sweet only because of this happiness and everyone asks her about her fiance's name and she tells them that his name is Shyam and everyone looks at Anjali and wondering, Girl do you know what your hubby is doing or where he be at (I had a ghetto moment, I live in lousiana, it is bound to come out. on a serious note I think la, mami, and nani find it odd that he is always out but will not say anything to Anjali) and she says that on this earth there is not only one Shyam (she does have a point there but it is mere coincidence, DM totally planed this out...maybe shyam was the way to make khushi and arnav to be together)  and Anajli says so she got engaged to PG with that same name. Mami says that if in dahej she left her PG rent and everyone glares mami (okay this was really funny, what it was rude, felt bad for khushi). Khushi's phone rings and it is Shyam, La takes the phone and does not give it to khushi and she runs around the living room and Khushi run behinds her to take the phone and ASR comes there and La says see she is getting impatient to talk to her fiance and she is about to drop the phone but ASR catches it and Anjali comes there and takes the phone and starts talking and Shyam says nothing because one word would give away his cover, make that one sound (I am surprised Anjali does not know his breathing pattern or the sound of his breath over the phone) and Anjali handovers the phone to Khushi. Shyam asks Khushi if she is free tomorrow evening out and La listens to it and starts teasing her and tells that even Anjali is also going out with her husband, and Anjali gets shy...la points out that Anjali and khushi have sharam but only la is the besharam one (no la is just modern, but it was so funny). Khushi says that now she has to leave. Anjali stops her asks her that if she is fine and asks if something happened and she says no and she leaves.

Payal goes out to take clothes from outside and she finds Akash there and then she leaves from there and Akash calls her bit that goes in vain.

ASR is cutting his plants and having all the flashbacks about khushi saying she is engaged and many more and Khushi comes there and notices him butchering the plants and asks him what he is doing and he says that knows that he is cutting all flowers and he says that whatever he do how she is bothered (oh the farak padta hai track starts now, this is the second time he said it) and he gets the cut on his hand because he was cutting the plants so fast and in anger and Khushi is about to take his hand but he takes away abruptly (he says tumse farak padta hai with his eyes) and La comes there and she sees his wound and orders hp to bring the first aid box.

At the  gupta house, the window is left open and Akash tries to contact Payal and he asks her to keep the other opinions aside and only tell him the answer he asks her to think about him only and he asks if she likes him or not and Payal has tears in her eyes and she leaves from there. Akash thinks that she didn't said yes and she didn't even said no (that's the spirit, whatever can help him fight for his love).

Anjali tells Shyam that Khushi got engaged, what a lame way, she is like look in the mirror then you will get your answer, shyam is like what are you saying (which is quite clever way to reveal the truth, if you knew the truth) and she tells him that his name is also Shyam and she tells him that she has thought that she will invite both of them to dinner. Shyam is like hell no, but he averts her attention by saying I bet you already planned the food you will serve. Then she tells him that tomorrow is something special and he says that how can he forgot their first meeting and she says that he has to come without any excuses at grand hotel at 8 pm otherwise she will not talk to him and she cuts the phone and Shyam is angry and he decides to cancel his date with Khushi to keep RS happy (well duh you have to keep the atm machine happy, how else will you get money to have your affair and survive) .

La is giving  first aid to ASR and Khushi is standing there and he looks at Khushi, who shows visible worriedness on her face Khushi is about to leave and La calls her to help because both her band are busy holding arnav's sexy hands and she tells Khushi to pass band-aid. La tells Khushi to hold ASR hand so that she can band aid him properly and he says no to her but La tells him to keep quiet and Khushi holds his hand (we all know arnav wants khushi to hold his hand, but she makes him feel things so he does not want to feel things, he can't become weak). La says that he shows have no emotion except anger and asks if  he happy about their marriage to which he says that no one can tell what's there in the eyes and he says that he is happy (LIES!!!!!!!!!, his eyes show the love and admiration he has for khushi but people have ignore it because it is not in their benefits, or they are too selfish to care about what arnav really wants, I think I said the same thing in different ways). La kisses him (how dare she, I will only allow khushi to kiss arnav, even though I do not like it) and asks if she will help her in preparation but Khushi says that now she has to leave early and La tells ASR that Khushi has date tomorrow (la knows she has to leave but she forgets, typical).

ASR says that when his engagement was announced she forgot to wish him and now she is engaged, he wish her and says that congratulations KHUSHI KUMARI GUPTA (singh raizada, I always think he will say that next). Khushi phone rings and he looks at her. It's shyam and she picks the phone and says jee Shyam ji, I am just coming home. ASR says what happened all are happy for her marriage and she is not looking happy and he says that it seems like you found out just now that the boy is not rich, khushi made a shocked face and Khushi leaves from there leaving arnav behind, making a face saying that he should have said that. What will happen between arshi???

Edited by ..Anita.. - 10 years ago
..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

thanks for sharing Supriya.
i'm in the US. so there is no point to feel happy.
 But who can dub Barun's voice?. I don't want to hear any other man dub his voice.
 his sexy, husky voice is his signature sex appeal. And I'm pretty sure he will not gonna dub. Bitter truth is that he already broke his tie with IPK and television. God only knows when we will see his handsome thobda again.πŸ˜”

i am dying to know what the show will sound like in english, i am pretty sure it will be hilarious (sorry ihave so hope in the english version) but i am totally going to watch it anyways...i wonder how they will dub NK
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ..Anita..

i am dying to know what the show will sound like in english, i am pretty sure it will be hilarious (sorry ihave so hope in the english version) but i am totally going to watch it anyways...i wonder how they will dub NK

🀣 good thought Anita, from me this news makes no  difference like Sohara but really how will they do NK, would be pretty funny!
BarunDiwani thumbnail

😭 I have uverse. they don't have it. I am sad.

Cyn if you're not in a contract might be worth looking at the direct TV packages, personally i don't have one as this is the only show i ever watched but  i know it offers a veriety of shows. Also  there is a thing called the "Jaadu box"  you just pay for the box but again don't have one so it woudl require looking into what channels they offer and also how often they update the shows..

soni19sweet thumbnail

Disclaimer: I would like to acknowledge that all my translations have been found on You Tube Videos translated by Alexa.   All credit of translation and my interpretation of her work is acknowledged.  All work I consider to be my own with the help of the translation.  If work is used please credit.  Thank you all for reading!

Episode 135

The Negotiation

Lots of screaming going on at shantivan.  Kushi tells Arnav hurry let's go and see.  Nani is reprimanding Mami, of course akash would leave with the way she was talking.  Mami turns everything around and says Nani has a problem with everything she does.  Mami says how could she agree when that girl comes from a poor family with no rank or class.  How can she have her son marry a low life girl.  Anjali tells her to calm down they will find a solution and the camera pans to Arnav and Kushi; they are the solution.

Kushi says go and talk to them this is the perfect time but remember pairs are made by G-d.  Should she write it down she asks him.  I love this scene, they are working together so nicely and he is tolerating her.

Arnav calls out to Mamiji.  Anjali asks Kushi when did she get there. Arnav wants to say something but is looking at Kushi.  Kushi walks behind Mami  so Arnav can see her. " Mami I wanted to tell you'"  he stops and Mami asks him if he is waiting for an auspicious time to tell her.  LOL cute Mami.  "Nah, Mami, " he points upward.  Everyone looks up. Kushi and him are playing charades. "Hah, couples" he says'."G-d'"

Mami says that was what she was trying to say that couples are made in heaven and are of equal status.  High and low status doesn't work.  Miss India is the right choice not Payal and she looks at Kushi with a harummpfh.  Mami is being so adamant and self righteous and predjudice against lower class people it is really disgusting and she will get hers.  La asks her isn't Akash's choice important?   Arnav seems to get frustrated and leaves.  Kushi follows him.

He seems so upset and frustrated but I don't think it is about the situation but I think he is battling it out with himself about his feelings for Kushi and her being a poor girl and his attraction to her.

Kushi tries to talk to him about his presentation and he tells her to shut up.  It is all rubbish and nonsense about couples.  She insists if he said it with feelings maybe it would be different.  He tells her not to teach him about feelings and feed him her lines.

Mami won't agree, she won't change her decision.  Her husband now enters the picture.  He reminds her how she entered this family.  Her face changes from adamant to worried.  He asks her which rich family did she come from that she is pointing a finger but she is still the bahu of this family.  She says enough he doesn't have to remind her of her status.  She says because of that she still hasn't been accepted into this family.  It wouldn't be that you behave poorly would it?  Nani says she will say anything to get her way and that she is lying.  She says this is how she feels.  He says if she hurts so much then why hasn't she left the house she can go now!  Nani tells him to stop and he says she cares only about her status and not Akash's happiness.  He says today Ahash has left the first time in anger all because of HER!  Boohoo!!!!Mami.  She runs away crying.

Arnav says to Kushi he wants to handle it his own way.  Kushi says it is not a business deal that they will accept his terms.  This is a matter of love.  He says to her whether the problem is professional or personal feelings and emotions have no business getting in the way of a solution. Solution is by power and money.  This is one language everyone understands.

Got it?

They must teach this in Harvard.

Manorama is walking to go out the door with her suitcase.  What a drama queen!  Everyone is saying to her to listen.  She says she is breathless. He says let her go!  This is so funny.  He says he knows her well she will be back after wandering around for 2-3 hours.  She opens the door. Arnav and Kushi have entered into the situation.  She walks out the door after a dramatic exit.  Everyone is about to faint arnav helps Nani to the couch.

Mami is going down the stairs and stops to look if anyone is following her. No one is there she continues with her crying and goes down the steps. Arnav follows her out calling her.  she says don't try to talk to her about this couple, everyone says she is wrong and she continues walking.  He says wait a minute and comes down to talk with her.  He says to her just think about this decision just once using your head and not your heart. Here he goes with presenting his proposal.  She is a bahu of the Raizad family, this gives her status in society.  If she leaves this house she will be a loser in the deal.  He says "she knows that everyone will get Akash married to Payal with or without her consent.  When Akash and Payal get married then Payal will acquire her position in the family if she is not there.  What will she gain then?  Everything she has ever done in this family will then be wasted and she will go back to where she came from. He says now she should understand how much she has to lose if she walkjs away from this "deal".  She will lose the respect and status of being a Raizada.  She will also lose all power over Akash's decision in life. He says now the decision is hers.  He asks which deal is better for you? He advises her as a businessman to evaluate which is the better deal.  If she still wants to leave he points the way."  And he leaves her to ponder and decide.  Boy, he is good.  Harvard taught him a lot when it comes to negotiating.

He comes in the house and they ask him what happened.  He doesn't say anything and just waits.  Moments later Mami enters and says agreed. Everyone is hugging.  Kushi thinks she did it.    The kissing and hugging thing has to go and she says she has to tell them one thing if Payal is to be a bahu of the family she is going to make her like she wants.

He goes to leave and Kushi says to him see Aunt agreed because of how she said he should do it.  He said he did nothing she said.  Again he peats what he told her before but now using the words profit and loss, not heart and emotions.  He knows how to crack a deal.  He walks towards her and says to her she is wrong again and he is right.  He leaves her with his music blaring.

The negotiating is done and his way!

La hugs her and says now that Payal is entering the family La will be able to meet Kushi everyday.  Now Kushi will be their relative.  They all hug her.  Anjali tells her tomorrow they will come with the proposal from Akash to Payal.  Kushi wants to go and tell everyone at homne but Anjali says no the auspicious time is tomorrow.  Kushi goes over to Mami and thanks her for this alliance would not have happened without her blessings.

Anjali pulls Akash into the house while he is asking her why she has asked him to return.  They are teasing him saying they all agree with what his mother is thinking even Nani and Laxmi chime in.  This marriage is not agreeable to everyone.  He says he thought everyone was with him.  He is leaving but Anjali stops him.  Nani says when your mother has picked Payal over Miss India how can they not agree?  He walks out and then comes back realizing what they said.  He goes to his mom and kisses her hand saying he knew she would understand his feelings.  Anjali says not to be so happy just yet he doesn't know if the bride side will accept him.  He wants to call them Anjali says no rush.  Nani thinks that Anjali should tell her husband to come along.  She answers she will call him in the morning.  This will be interesting.

The negotiation has been done.

nice
soni19sweet thumbnail

episode-137

A supporting hand what Khushi needed for a long time, finally comes to share  her burden. It was a pleasing moment when Arnav helped khushi to open the door and follows her inside the room like a big shadow on her head. When Babuji shuddered terribly to see Anjali, along with the rest of the Guptas and Raizadas, Arnav also perturbs. He even wants to call the doctor. Isn't he acting just like a perfect son in law? He showed the same concern on the night of diwali. He asks Khushi if he needs any medicine or not. Khushi assures him that he is fine. I loved how they exchanged their concern like a perfect life partner. He was still  tensed after getting out from the room. He somehow feels Khushi's family is also his responsibility. He saw her in the hospital, how vulnerable she was when her father was ill. He couldn't hugged her back in her distraught state, but he did put his assuring hand on her head. May be he promised to take care of her family  from that day. He is showing so many reprimands to prove that what Khushi means for him. His concern for her is getting so deep that will soon become arduous for him to deny her existence in his life. yes he sure can't give her place to anybody in his life.

On the other hand no one can understand the reason of Sashiji's agitation. Bua thinks because of too much people, he is feeling hot. Mami doesn't spare any chance to mock them, "such a small room and so many people, he must be nevousia." But buaji also replies with confidence that not the room, but one's heart should be big. Gosh i can't believe, a sick man's condition is detouring and this two old ladies are fighting! 

Sashiji tries hard to say shyam, but Khushi can't get him. She though guessed he wants to say something related to Shyam. You must think Khushi, God is showing so many signs that this Shyam is the same Shyam, who is Anajli's husband.  When she comes out after putting him on the bed, bua tells her to call Shyam. She wants nani to bless him as well. Anjali gets excited to meet Khushi's shyamji, but Arnav embroils to hear this. Khushi aslo notices his perturbation. so before knocking the door both Arnav and Khushi exchange an intense meaningful gaze to each other. She is feeling awkward to call her fiance in front of Arnav. Where Arnav is convulsing inwardly.

Shyam who was fuming like a confined snake, sees no other options but flees from the back door. When Khushi hears no response she gets in and finds shyam nowhere. Bua and amma, poor women doesn't have any idea of Shyam's real identity, they think he went out for some work. Arnav looks relived not to see him, so as Khushi.  
(pause: Our sexy boy, Khushi can see you pamper your to be fiance, giving her gifts or she can hug you or kiss you,but you can't see her fiance in person. great! I have to quote Challov's line again, "I do, you bear, but you do i can't bear.")

they fixed the engagement in a week. Bua gets panicked as the time is so near. Anjali assures her that she and Khushi will arrange everything. I really love these sister in laws bonding. kash Shyam never happened to their lives!πŸ˜” When they bid bye, payal takes blessings of the elders by touching their feet. But mami is still acrimonious to her. she mutters that she already enmeshed her , so when she will come to the house, she will see her. Akash's face glints with a bright smile to see Payal, his to be wife. when the Raizadas stepped out from the house Khushi takes her sis in a warm hug. Arnav sees them furtively what makes Arnav delighted. He is delectable for what? to see Khushi happy or to see Payal got back her life again. I think both. Cause he somehow is responsible for the sufferings of this two girls.

Anjali is tensed as she can't communicate with her husband. Shyam is still not answering his phone. She got astonished to hear the sound of the ring tone comes just from the GH. She looks incredulous, but brushes off her suspicion. Anita you are right, the duration of her suspicion is not more than 5 minutes. May be it's beyond her imagination that Shyam's phone can ring from Khushi's house!

Arnav puts everybody in the car and wishes to come later, as he has some work in the nearby place. Where the sweet lovers Akash and Payal don't want to leave each other. they are staring at each other through the window. how sweet!

Arnav comes to GH again to talk to Payal alone. But Khushi doesn't want to allow her sis to be with Arnav alone. She starts to argue, "if you say something bad to her!" Khushi somehow becomes delirium. What can make her think that he will talk ill to her? where he himself tried so hard to unite akash and Payal. She is crazy indeed. When Payal comes for his rescue, she gets mad at her, "you are still my sis, not his sis in law, so don't take his side so much." I loved their new rishta. Thanks that the phone rings, so Khushi went to answer the call and Payal takes Arnav aside to talk.

"I'm sorry, I wanted to apologize before, but waited until the marriage is fixed. I should agree with Khushi in sheesh mahal. I'm the one who coerced her." He said sorry again. By this time Indi's jhalli girl comes back to continue the fight. when she hears him apologizing to her jiji, her expression changes to satiation. Payal says, he indirectly did good to her, as the greedy family asked for dowry. She thinks she couldn't be happy with that kind of family. She tells him that on that night Khushi went to sheesh mahal to resolve this issue with the groom. She is very upset about the fact that Khushi still thinks she is responsible for the call off her marriage. Arnav snatches her words, "she is not at fault.i mean". Khushi who was listening everything, moves towards him, "Arnavji! you wanted to talk to jiji" She became so enamored to hear his confession. But our sexy man got embarrassed. No way he can't show his soft side to Khushi. He wants to remain in the facade of an angry shrewd man, who doesn't have a dil in his heart. He leaves without giving her a chance to talk. She calls him to stay back. but he huddles fast from the place. I felt a pang of pain for this introvert man, who clutched himself in a shell after that horrible night and doesn't want to show the world that he also has a heart full of emotions and feelings.

Khushi follows him, she needs to talk. But Arnav gets frantic, "what is your problem, KKG, first you didn't let me talk to your jiji and now you are stopping me to go." When Khushi starts to speak, he is not ready to listen to her at all. He strides fast to his car and intents to start the engine. "fusss!!!!!!" His sight goes from where this sound is coming. the naughty girl has released the air from the tire of his car. She stands up showing him her hair pin, giving him a big smile, "now you have to stay back." Arnav gets out of his car, flummoxed. Khushi's happy countenance turns to aghast when she sees him coming towards her angrily. "Pagal ho gayi tum? I didn't agree to talk to you, that's why you. are you carzy?'
 "crazy up." Khushi antagonizes him. "I know you will not listen to me. but still i'll say." 
Arnav turns to go.
 She says "Sorry aur dhanyabad (thanks)."
Arnav turns towards her.
"i know you will think I'm mad for saying sorry and thanks together. But there is a reason behind it."
Arnav mutters himself, when she needs the reason to talk.
"Sorry, because I didn't let you talk to jiji. I thought you will scold jiji. Thanks cause, you said sorry to jiji. and another thanks to unite jiji and Akashji."
Arnav smiles and politely wants to say it's OK. But Khushi doesn't let him speak, "achcha bye, now you may go."
He gets bewildered at her waywardness.

Arnav calls someone to send another car for him. What can he do, the jhalli girl puctured his tire. Khushi overhears him while going inside the house, "doosri gadhi!" 
haann you deflated my tire.
Khushi is flabbergasted, "You don't know how to change a tire!."
so is it a big deal? 
Khushi says if the tires punctures what you do?
"call for another car and the driver as well. you are talking as you know how to change the tire!"
Khushi finds it really funny. She declares loudly, "aajki taza khabar, Arnav Singh Raizada ko tire badalna nahi ata.(today's hot news ASR doesn't know how to change a tire.)"
pause: I drive a car and I also don't know how to change a tire, Of course it's not a big deal.

Khushi starts to change the tire. The kids on the street are mocking Arnav, "didi is changing the tire, the uncle is doing nothing." Khushi scolds them not to tease uncle. Arnav comes forward,he is fuming, says flaring his nose  "uncle, you are making fun of me?" 

Khushi asks Arnav, is there any pana? Arnav doesn't get her, "what pana"
the kids are laughing to hear that. one of the kid says, "uncle, nut khulnewala. (to remove the nut)" he points his buddy's head. Arnav is getting annoyed at their mock. 
Arnav goes to get the pana (screw driver I guess) Khushi screams to get the jack also and scolds the kids to go.

Khushi perfectly changed the tire of the car. Except helping her a bit Arnav actually did nothing, was standing and watching her doing the man's job. He looked a little enamored to see his all rounder girl's skill. When Khushi catches his amusing expression she beckons an asking sign. He instantly changes his expression and becomes grumpy again. πŸ˜† After finishing the job successfully Khushi prays to DM, to take care of the tire and wishes it to last long. She says to Arnav that she will not say sorry to him to puncture his tire. Arnav gets surprised at her behavior. He turns and gets in the car.  He calls her back and says, "thanks to change the tire." He pauses. Khushi's face glints with a smile. Arnav resumes, "I'll not say thank you either." She gets flabbergasted and her mouth becomes a perfect "O" to see his attitude. He drives off the car giving her a derisive smirk.
Arnav and Khushi both are not less than tom and Jerry!πŸ˜†

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=3DHwTSDMvVU[/YOUTUBE]
credit goes to Zoha

loved it 
tfs
BarunDiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: wiwy

What an apt remark you have made BD! The great wall of ASR! ⭐️ πŸ‘The wall of gussa that ASR had built around himself to keep away everyone, even his aas paas ke log, lest they hurt him. But Khushi saw through the wall, didn't she? And it came crashing down because it failed to serve its purpose today. It failed to hurt Khushi. It was brought down despite its many 'koshishπŸ‘' to stand tall! It was forced into a 'truce'πŸ‘ that her submission brought him. The wall fell, as of now, to make  an honest confession, "I am sorry."

I owe my thoughts to your wonderful analysis, BD and to your fantastic pics and Drool Corner!!!! You always help me to understand ASR more than I already do!πŸ˜ƒ Awesome job, my sauten!!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ β€οΈ

Haaaye meri suaten you make that baby blue even more gorgeous!!! thank you thank you for you wonderful comments and love how you picked up all i was trying to say πŸ€— and then some. happy to help you understand hamaare woh πŸ˜‰ so you admit i  understand him moreπŸ˜ƒ  will remember that for future fights with you! thanks again  for you lovely sweet words!!❀️