Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anuradha.nandam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

MGFF- ESSENCE OF LOVE-THD-6/part-89/15/07/2013

Part:-89

Here geet is waiting for him thinking about the conversation on pho..Kya ye such hai? Maanji;... shaadi karrahe hai? Ye baath ye ab tak hume kyu nahi bathaya?Geet,.. kya soche rahi ho? wo kah raha hina,.. ki ye sab juhte hai?Shaayad ye bhi nahi jaantha hoga ki unki maa ne unki shaadi uss sameera ke saath karwana chahtha hai. koi isa kaisa karsaktha hai?per mujhe kyu ye baath se itna takleef horaha hai? mera dil kyu itna dard mehsoos horahi hai?kya hai ye?'Mai aapki honewaali biwi hu" ye words r echoing in her ears. She is not able to hear them. She closed her ears tightly.She questioned herself,why am i feeling like this?kyu unki shaadi ki baath mujhe kyu itna takleef derahi hai?i didnt feel anything like this before.how i think about maanji like this?where r all these desires all these yrs? why now?
   She suddenly remembered their passionable night.how she responded to his touch, she felt his kisses on her whole body now also. Her body got heated again, paining with sweet currents aching her whole body.She is wanting something  which she didnt know all these yrs. Her body is craving for him. She wants to be in Maans arms. her body got goosebumps  when she uttered his name.She remembered how passionately he kissed her , wanting more and more, actually more than it something extra. She is not able to supress those all desires which r driving her towards Maan. She turned and turned, rolling on her bed to control herself,she cluched the bed sheet but invain. her body, mind together took over her.her eyes r crying  out not abe to control herself she ran to wash room and stood under shower drenching fully in cool water to supress her desires those r blasting inside her making her more vulnerable. Her eyes r crying still in shame and guilt.
     She stood under the shower like hrs to cool herself both her body and mind. Later she came out and changed thinking the whole thing."Why i am thinking like this about maanji? why am i not get over fr,that incident. why is it haunting me? i never felt like this for any one? but why now? and why on maanji?wat is this causing this fire in me?Icrossed all my limits with him, allowed him how could i do this?Kya mai unhe chahnelagi hu? is this every thing because i love him?
    Aur Maanji told that us raat is our week moment agar hai tho mai use bhuljaana hoga, per mai kyu nahi bhulpaarahi hu?today also my body reacted like that only by his mere thought. It is driving me to that extent ,fr. where i dont want to come back.
  'Ye jobhi hai meri man me wo thik nahi hai. mujhe uske baare me isa nahi sochna tha. mujhe koi haq nahi hai. Geet tum bhul gayi apni haisiyat? bhulgayi ho apni aukat?bhul gayi ki tumhari ateeth?dunia ki nazare me tum ek pati se choda hau aurat ho. pati, pyaar khushiya ye tumhari nasseb me nahi likhahua hai geet.bhulgayi ho tum ek kathil ho tum , ek insaan ko tum kathal kiya, chahe waja kuch bhi ho, tum ek mujrim ho, khooni ho tum, ye bhul gayi tum?aur iskeliye tum apni aap ko kabhi maaf nahi karsakthi, bahut bade gunegar ho tum.aur uski saja tumhe milnahi hoga,.. zindagi bhar isa akeli berang ki zindagi bithana hi hoga tumhe.
     Aur  ye saare feelings ke baare me tumhari betionko patachala, malum hai kya hoga. use tum per gin aathi hai. wo tumse nafrat kaarthe hai,kya muh dikhavoge tum use, kya tum uski nazaronse apni nazar milapavoge? Aur prasant and aakash? kitna izzat karthe hai wo tumhe? wo sab mitjayega ekhi pal me.kya bithega usper?unki sir sharam se chuk jayega meri wajese. Sab barbaad hojayega.
   Aur Maanji:...wo bahut acche insaan hai, badi khaandan ki hai, bahut saare business hai, name fame, dhan doulat, success sab kuch hai unke pass. Unhe ek bahut acchi ladki milna chahiye, jo sunder ho, susheel ho, acchi ho, pavetra ho ,jinki charithe per koi daag naho. Mai unki kaabil nahi hu. Accha hoga jab Maanji ka shaadi use sameera ke saath hau tho, tab ye saari uljhan hamesha humesha keliye durr hojayega,ye saari feelings mere under hai wo humesha humesha keliye mitjayega. 
    Isa soche kar geet apni aapko samaliya and lagtha hai ab wo nahi aapayega, he may struck up with sameera to manofy her. He has to manofy his mother also,probably they may create a big scene so that he may not get out.Chalo accha hua ab use uski shaadi ke baare me sochna hi hoga. She wants to call him and ask him wat happened, but later she dismissed that idea thinking that it is not right.
   Next morning she went to school alone as dishu didnt come back. She looked for Rahul but he is also didnt come to school.  One day over no call fr. Maan and he didnt come to her she felt strange,and felt very bad, even though she decided to stop thinking about him, but she cant do that . She felt restless and worried for him, kya hua wo kyu nahi aya, kamse kam call bhi nahi kiya. kahi unhe kuch hua tho nahi? kyu mera dil itna gabara rahi hai? babaji wo thik tho haina? She spend the whole day like that only she didnt have her lunch and dinner also not interested now as she has been habituated by having with him.She slept like that only. Next day also same she went to school un interestingly. today also rahul didnt come. She called to Annie to ask wat happened to rahul but annie didnt lift the phone as she in hospital, she kept her phone. in silent mode and kept it in her bag. She so much wanted to see maan r atleast talk to him, but hesitated thinking that it may wrong.
    Next day she went to school all dull and no energy in her as she is not eating anything since 3 days. She saw Rahul  she called him and asked him,
Geet:- Rahul beta, kya hau? tum do din se school kyu nahi aaya?
Rahu:-hugged her crying mam,..
Geet:- kya hua beta,.. kyu rorahi ho? kisi ne tumhe mara?
Rahul:- nahi mam,.. Mamu ko accident hua, wo hospital me hai.
Geet shocked hearing this, her heart stopped beating, kya,... kya kaha? accident,..? kab,..? kaise?ab kaise hai wo? batao mujhe rahul, abkaise hai wo?
Rahul:- sunday afternoon me hai mam. kal tak wo hosh me nahi hai, bahut bada chot loaggaya use. dr. ne operation kiya, kaha hai 24 hrs observation me rakhna hai. Aaj subha maamu ko hosh agaya Isliye mai school nahi aya kal.
Geet:- kousi hospital me hai wo? bathao mujhe, mujhe ek baar use dekhna hai, aur kisi ne mujhe kyu nahi bathaya?
Rahu;:_ mujhe maalum nahi hai mam us hospital ka naam
Geet:- thik hai mai Annie ko pho. kartha hu. she immedeately called to annei, per the same condition 
Geet:- Annie pho. kyu nahi uttha rahi hai? ab mai kya karu koi dusera no. nahi hai mera pass, haa,.. mai ek kaam kartha hu, she asked rahuls i.d. card. in that house no is there. she called to that no .Nakul answered the call.
Nakul:- ji,.. hallow,..
Geet:- hallow ji ,. mai geet bolrahi hu,.. kya aap batha sakthe ki maanji kis hospital me hai?
 Nakul:- ji,..wo xyz hospital me hai,i.c.u. me hai.
Geet:- kaise ho ab wo?
Nakul:- ji unhe hosh agaya bahut weeki hai bahut bade chote lagihue hai, jyaada wakth lagegi thik hone me.
Geet:- ji thank.u. mai abhi jake unhe milthi hu.
   Here in hospital Maan came to concious, he looked around all his family members Annie came near him crying hold his hand and said,
  Bhai,.. she cryd loudly. Maan said with great difficulty mai thik hu annie,.. ro math .mai darr gayi thi bhai agar aapko kuch hojathe tho? mai thik hu he said. consoling her. he looked at arjun and shook his head to come near him, Arjun came near him. 
Maan:- said with great difficulty, geet ko kuch math bathana, unhe yaha , in logonke saamne math anedena. Arjun looked at them and shook his head to yes. then again  maan went in unconciousness. Annie started to cry but Arjun led them out and called dr. dr. said it happens like that he may get concious after sometime.
Annie:- aapne thik kaha bhai ko  nahi pasand geet bhabhi yaha in logonke saamne aneki.
Arjun:- umm,.. tum kuch math kahna thik hai.
   Here geet imeadiately took permission fr. pricipal and ran the scooty crying her eyes out. She didnt notice that she is crying, her eyes r shedding tears blocking her view. She took her cell made a call to Ankitha.
Geet:- choti, tum bank me hu na? 
Ankitha:- haa, maa,.. kya hua? wondering call fr. geet is wakth.
 Geet:- tum farun xyz hospital ana.
Ankitha:- kyu maa,.. aap thik tho haina? 
  Geet:- nahi,.. maanji ko accident hua, wo ab is hospital me hai, mujhe abhi pata chala mai jarahi hu, tum bhi jaldi ana.
Ankitha:- haa,. ma.. mai abhi aathi hu.
Geet rushed to hospital by that time Ankitha reached there informing Aakash about it he also started to come. 
   Geet and Aankitha went inside enquiring about i.c.u.ward.At that time Annie and Arjun went to talk to dr.
 Pammi, naintara,sameera r there out side the room.
Geet went there and enquired them whether Maan ji in that room,
Pammi:- haa,.. magar tum koun ho? looking her up and down.
Geet:- ji,,,mai geet hu,.  kya mai ek baar unhe dekh sakthe hu?
Pammi:- Geet,.. tho tum ho geet? Tumhari himmat kaise hue yaha aaneka?

Edited by anuradha.nandam - 10 years ago
Hanishadevi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
hope pammi dnt make blunder in maaneet life.hope maaneet reunite soon..wonderful update..pls cont soon..
6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Maan don't want Geet to come in hospital in front of his family...he knows that his mother and Sameera will behave insulting with her...

but Geet came and Pammi is insulting her...hope Arjun and Annie come on time to support Geet...

awesome update...

thanx for pm...
Donnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update
hope pammi didnt insult geet n annie n arjun came on time...
shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing update
Hope annu n Arjun come back before pammi say anything bad to her.
sheetalvasa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Geet apni feeling ko samjti hai lekin duniya se darti hai
Apne aap ko sambhal leti hai aur maan ki wait karti hai
Maan bhi hosh main aate hi geet ki baat karta hai 
Hope annie arjun time pe aa jaye...
kiran_rati thumbnail
nice update
thanx for the pm
cont soon dear
lizzy84 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Part 82 
Awesome 👏OMG I can't believe naintara can go to this extend😡
Argfhhh I just want to hit her hard. Witha hammer 😡
How low can she fall I hate her and her guts . She is very disgusting 😡
Just to take revenge she planned such an accident thank god Maan came
I want him to punish her severely she deserves avery strict punishment😡
Now back to my maaneet😳
My my thier love story is blossoming so beautifully 😳
They just don't respect but now even trust each other😃
And I think  trust is the building block of any relationship😳
I just hope this trust become stronger with time
Aww Maan is scolding geet as if she is a school kid 
Hahaha geet must be wondering what happened to Maan suddenly 
Awww they care for each other so much 😆😃
Me on could nine seeing this 😃
Maan never doubt the abilities of geet she is a super women ( make a note of this u will need this  in future 😆)
Isa muh math banayiye mai tumhe khajaunga"😳

Omg Maan seriously told this I can understand it must be sooo diffi for him to resist himself from confessing his love to geet
Awww geet is all blushy blushy 😃
They look so cute together 
I hope nothing comes in thier way 
Arjun is tooo good loving his character ⭐️
Thank u so much for the pm 
Love aanya😃