awesome update dear
thanx for the pm
cont soon
anuradha.nandam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

MGFF- ESSENCE OF LOVE-THD-6/part-83/6/7/2013

Part:- 83

After two days, prasant and arpitha didnt return back till now as prasants fathers health is not good. Geet still alone and Maan arranged all security to her. He daily watches the cameras and contact the security and her body guards about her where abouts and safty, kaka daily comes to her house and sleeps in the car out side her house without her knowledge.
     Evening , Maan and geet went to meet that girl and spend sometime with her and returning to home. As they r in car, Aadhi called to Maan,
Aadhi:- sir, there is some pblm in the working place of xyz place ,kuch jhagada hogaya , wo manager and workers ke beech, and workers went on strike.
Maan:- strike,..? ye kya isa kaisa karsakthe hai wo? hume is project ko agale hufthe me govt ko hawaala karna hai pura karke? ab ye strike kaisa?
Aadi:- pata nahi sir, baath kuch serious lagtha hai, aur wo workers ko aap hi samjha sakthe hai sir. isliye behtar ye hoga aap jaldi waha jake baath suljha de.
Maan:- mai kaise jaasaktha hu? mai ab xyz place me hu delhi waapas araha hu .
Aadi:- sir wo place tho aapki raasthe se nazdeek hai sir, aap peeche mode kar sight  jake pblm solve karke waapas aayiye sir, its better than u come back and go again.
   Geet listening everything.
Aadi:- sir, aap yehi kariye isa tho aap jaldi waha pahunch sakthe.
Maan:- thik hai mai dekhtha hu ,mai kya karsaktha hu.
  Maan looked at geet dont know wat to do?
Geet:- Aap itna kyu soch raha ho? gadi peeche modiye, hum waha jaldi pahunchna hoga,warna aur wakth lagega, kya pata baath aur bigadjayegi.
Maan:- Geet, tumhe koi pblm tho nahi haina? ghar janeka aur wakth lagegi.
Geet:- bilkul nahi, agar aapko mujhe sight per lejane ko koi pblm nahi tho.
Maan:- smiled and said mujhe koi pblm nahi, aur tum saath hotho koi pblm mere ass pass bhi nahi batkegi.
Geet:- jyada taarif karne ki koi jarurat nahi, ab aap jaldi se gadi peeche mode lo.
Maan:- hmm,..
   After 1 hr they reached the sight. Maan took her to the manager room. The manager shocked to look him in that short spaan of time.
   Maan made her sit in manager room and asked her to wait till he comes.
Geet:- Aap meri phikar math kijiye,aaraam se meeting kariye aur baath suljha kar aayiye,tabtak mai yahi intezaar karungi.
Maan:- thank.u.geet and he went to the that place where this galata took place.
   Geet called to Ankitha  ad informed her that they will be late, Ankitha told her to take care.
   And it took 5 hrs to solve that pblm at last he solved it removing that manager and appointing another one.
  Now the time is 12p.m.
  He came to the room. Geet is sleeping , keeping her head on table, all tired.   Maan looked at her angelic face which is innocent and looking like a small baby. Some hair locks r dancing on her face by the wind disturbing her. He kept them back of her ear and carrased her face with his hand lightly feeling her. He so much wanted to take her in his arms and made her sleep on his chest hugging her to his heart. He waked her up even though he didnt want to disturb her. 
Maan:- geet,.. he called her. she didnt move... Geet he called her little bit louder tapping on her shoulder not at all scaring her. Geet opened her eyes and smiled seing him. 
  Hogaya meeting? pblm solved? she asked.
 Maan:_ hmm.. i am sorry geet mai tumhe intezaar karwaya, mujhe bahut der hogaya aneme. 
Geet:- koi baath nahi, pblm tho solve hogayana? ab hum chale?
Maan:- haa,.. geet chalthe,..
   They came out and sat in car, maan started the car. He is looking for a restaurent,he know that geet is hungry, he is also famished.
 He stopped at a dhaba on the way ,as it is late no hotels open.
 Geet looked him questioningly car kyu ruka aap?
Maan:- geet its very late tumhe bhuk lagrahi hogi chalo hum kuch khayenge.
Geet:- looked him amazed, aap yaha khayenge? dhaba me?
Maan:- haa,.. kyu me dhaba me nahi khasaktha? 
eet:- nahi..nahi,.. mai isa thodi kaha, yaha ka khana bahut theeka , spicy oily hotha hai aap nahi khapayenge.
 Maan;-Geet mai maantha hu ki mujhe spicy khana nahi pasand per agar jarurat padi tho wo bhi khasaktha hu ,ye tumbhi jaanthi ho,.. tumne dekha hai na tour me.
Geet haa.. jaanthi hu,she smiled and fallowed him. they sat on a cot as dhabe me tables nahi hothe.Geet ordered choosing less oily, less spicy food for him. 
He smiled thinking that she never leave a single chance to take care of him. They finished their dinner and again started to delhi,. As they started the rain started as drops,soon it become a storm ,blocking all roads. Heavy rain fall down pour .it became difficult to drive to Maan. The water entered in to the bonnet and car stopped at once in the middle of the road. As it is a ghat road, pakka road is not there. The sight area is  very far fr. the city ,no proper communication and current etc... The car stopped in that kaccha road.   Maan tried to get out the car and look about the pblm, leaving his coat and shoes in the seat. Geet stopped him nahi.. aap baahar math jaayiye aap bhig javoge.
Maan:- geet;,.. agar baahar nahi javoge tho kaise pata chalega pblm kya hai, he said and went out of car.saying aap baahar math aayiye.
He opened the bonnet and looked in to it full of water and some other pblm also there. it will not be solved without a mechanic. He looked around to find some help.but no use.As it is raining heavily and also it is deserted area. he came inside and tried to call to home and ask for some other car, but there is no signal as it is remote area.  Ooh;.. shit;,.. he banged his cell on seat. kya hua? 
Geet asked. 
He said lagtha hai ab hum subah tak yahi rukna pada itni baarish me koi nahi bahar asakthe, hume lift bhi nahi milegi high way tho yaha se bahut dur hai. pata nahi kya karna hai.
Geet also tried fr, her cell per to her also same pblm
 Maan looked around , he find some house like far away fr. the car about 3,4 forlongs.
Maan:- Geet,.. waha ek ghar jaisa dikh raha hai, hum waha chalthe, shaayad kuch help milega, yaha gadi me rukna thik nahi hoga, kya thum chalsakthe ho?Geet:- haa,.. thik hai, she told him and left her chappals in the car and got out of car.

Precap:- "Their First Kiss"

Edited by anuradha.nandam - 10 years ago
6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

wonderful updates...

Maan and Kaka all are worried for Geet's safety...

Geet realized her feelings but she is afraid that what will Maan think...

and here Maan wants to share his feelings as soon as possible...

waiting for their first kiss...

thanx for pm...

maaneet0887 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Oh wow both maaneet r together alone & all now what happens precap sounds hot..waiting for next!😉
kiran_rati thumbnail
hope geet confess her feeling
kaka is so nice
beautiful update
thanx for the pm
cont soon dear
vrinda22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
maan made all possible ways 4 her safety
maaneet went to the place where strike is going
maan was late..
he cared for her
both had dinner at dhabba
maan n geet stuck in rain.
staying alone..nice part..

Donnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
lovely update
awesome
nowmaaneet r alone..
n precap their 1st kiss...wow me already waiting
anuradha.nandam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

MGFF- ESSENCE OF LOVE-THD-6/part-84/8-7-2013

Part:-84

And they started to walk. It is very difficult to walk in that knee length water and more over down pour. Geet got full drenched in rain and her saree is sticked to her body making her more difficult to move. She stumbled many times to fall Maan hold her and kept his hand around her shoulder and walked her. 
   Her clothes completely sticked to her body like a second skin,exposing her each and every curve.
    Maan get goosebumps for every touch of her . She also felt some unknown sensations running in her body throughout. She remembered the whole scene of that night and how her body reacted to his touch. Again she is feeling like that only.
    Suddenly something pricked her foot she screamed in pain
  Aah;,.. she bend down and caught her foot.
 Maan:- kya hua ,..geet? he also bend to her feet.
Geet:- trying to control her rears fr. her eyes,
   "lagtha hai kuch chupa hai mere pair me"
Maan:- got panicked , let me see. He caught her leg and tried to see wat happened, but as it is dark and down pour it is not possible to him to look at it. nothing is visible. '"Let us go again to car geet, he said and tried to walk her, but she is not at all able to walk with that leg. lot of pain and that thorn is still in her foot causing more damage going deep and deep in her foot. She screamed in pain I cant walk, her eyes r crying. Maans heart squeezed seeing her tears. He took her in his arms at once before geet could notice it, she kept her hands around his neck to balance herself looking him amazing and confused but didnt say anything.
   He carried her to the car , she opened the back door and he made her sit in the car. Maan also sat beside her and tried to see her leg, he kept his hand on her foot, geet warned him not touching her foot.
  "Aap rukiye, aap ise tarah mera pair nahi chuthe".
Maan:- Geet, agar nahi dekhatho kaise patacha jayega ,kya hua?kya karna hai?
  He took her leg forcefully and looked at it. The wound is so deep,a glass piece is still there cutting her foot deeply. The blood is oozing out. Maan closed his eyes feeling her pain and sorry,its a bad idea to go out of car.He slowly pulled out that glass piece gently trying to not give her much pain. The piece is big and it made a deep cut in the foot. She cluched on his shoulder to control the pain.A pool of blood fell on the flour of car. he cursed himself for bringing her there and caused this touble to her. He bent on the front seat and opened the dash board ,take out first aid box. First  he has to stop the blood. He opened it and cleaned the wound with h202 and then poured tincture iodine on the wound to avoid septic, but it burnt like hell geet screamed in pain. tears r flowing out of her eyes. Maans heart squeezed seeing her in that much pain. I am sorry geet its all because of me.u have to gone through all of this he felt very much bad. He bandaged the wound , some how managed to stop bleeding. His full pant and dress was stained by her blood.
   She need some urgent medication and painkillers ,and some anti biotics and tetanus injection urgently. But he felt helpless , nothing is near there car more over this rain has not at all stoping. Dont know wat to do?
   Geetis turning and turning , rolling and hardly to control pain.He made her lay on the seat and kept her legs on his lap.,trying to give comfort to her.
   His heart chocked in pain seeing her in that vulnerable condition. He felt himself helpless. He took her foot and started to carass it to sooth her pain He looked at her foot ,light tender leaf foot adorned with golden anklet with white milk skin, shinning in that darkness it self. Without knowing wat is doing he bend down and kissed her foot near the wound. She wiggled slightly for the tickling sensation caused by his kiss. She moaned feeling little relief. He kissed all over her foot soothing her pain. She is not in her sense now, under the spell of his touch on her foot. He moved to upward direction ,he is not also in his sence, wat he is doing. As he hold her foot ,the saree fall up to her knee, exposing her calf, smooth, white skinned . It drived him to a state fr.where he may not withdraw himself. He kissed all over her leg up to her knee. She cluched his head with her hands and pulled him towards her waist. Her skin is too cool as they drenched in rain. His breath is giving warmth to her there, tickling her at her naval. She pressed his face to her naval. Thats it,... he loose completly himself and all his supressed desires awake him inside making him arouse. He nuzzled his head on her stomach giving her currents of sensations and pleasure to all over body. He kissed her naval, she gasped feeling the pleasure. He kissed all over her waist line and moved to upper part of her stomach . She spread her fingers in his head fr, his nape and fisted his hairs and pulled him to her upper part. The saree now completely fall down exposing her bossoms. She shooked at once all  over the body getting pleasure of the sensation caused by his touch on her forbidden parts. She does not know that this type of sensations r lying in her body till now. She never think of that before. He nuzzled his face on her cleavage,she gasped ,moaning to the pleasure he gave. Her nipples stood errect within seconds , pocking fr. her blouse which is now fully sticked to her body  fr. wet. He felt those buds on the blouse itself. He carassed them with his cheeks , not touching them with his hands or lips.
  Aah;,.. she gasped and moaned for that simple touch by the pleasure it gave. He kissed on her cleavage and trailed kisses to her neck, shoulders, jawline. Geet pulled him up more up to her face. She turned her face to give more access to him to kiss on her neck and ears. He kissed in her ear.
    The strong sensation caused by the deep kiss in her ear gone directly to her heart, blasting her inner desires , she dig her nails on his shoulders in pleasure and to control herself.
   Maan moved to her fore head and planted deep kiss there. He started trail of kisses on it and then to her eyes, nose, cheeks, and along the jawline. Geet responded his kisses and she eagerly turned her face and bring her lips to him as asking a lip lock. Maan slowly took her lips in his and first outlined her lips with his tongue. Then took her lower lip and nibbled it,geet took his upper lip and started to nibble it. They completely lost themselves in eachother. Maan took her both lips asking for entry in to her mouth. She gave entry and he entered and searched each and every corner of her mouth enjoying the nectar. All his wantings and desires and the love he hidded till now was over powered him , pleasure took him to an edge,he spoke in his kiss,
   " I Love U Geet",I Love U,...,Icannot live without U,.Maary me Geet, I want to live with u,.. Ab aor mujhe se nahi hoga tumse dur rahna.Allow me in ur life Geet".

Precap:- Really,.. really dont know, wat happens next. me squueezing my brain, actually these parts fr.83 r not at all in my mind ,i completed 90parts witout these parts,  but some of ur readers wants more maneet intimate scenes and want to speed up maneet i sqeezed my little brain to give these updates ,now i dont know really how to move. i struck up here. wat to do?

link for part-85

Edited by anuradha.nandam - 10 years ago
vrinda22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
maan couldnt see geet in pain..
he is asking sry bcoz of him she got hurt..to reduce pain he kissed her
n they went along with passion..
maneet scene was hot ,passionate..
both r in love
maan proposed..but will geet accept