Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anuradha.nandam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

MGFF- ESSENCE OF LOVE-THD-6/part-79/1/07/2013

Part:-79
   Nainatara came to home with rage and feeling insulted by Maans lecture.She came inside her room and thowed her bag some where in room in anger. It fell on Dev, who was there in the room.
Dev:-Nainatara;,..dekho pehle kuch phanknese. Aur kya hua tum bahut hasrahiho? he mocked at her.
Naina:- Aapko majaak sujraheho? yaha tumhari bhai ne mujhe itna insult kiya aur aapko hasi araha hai?
Dev:- Agar bhai ne tumhe kuch sunadiyatho , jarur tumhe kuch kiya hoga.
Naina:_ haa,.. haa,.. ab aap hi mujhe sunayiye. ki mai hi kuch galat kiya. waha tumhari bhai ne us geet ki deewaana banraha hai,aur aapko apni hi patni pe hasi araha hai.
Dev:_ snapped at her, shouting mere" bhai ke baare me kuch math kahna,mai ye bilkl bardash nahi karunga".
Naina:- wah,..wah,.. bada pyaar araha hai aapki bhai per, kabse? 
Dev:- pyaar tho hamesha se hai, tara,.. bus use jatana mujhe nahi aathi.
Naina:- kyu itna pyaar araha hai us per? kya kiya unhone aapkeliye? kam se kam m.d. tak nahi banaya usne aapko.
Dev:- mujhe nahi tho tumhe banaya na, tum tho khush hona chahiye, ki tum jo chaha wahi hua.
Naina:- mai kya chahthi hu wo aap chodiye , pehle ye bathayiye aaj aap is wakth ghar me kaise?
 Dev:- kyu mai ghar nahi aasaktha? ye mera bhi ghar hai.
Naina:-Ghar, whar,.. kuch nahi bachega ab tumhara bhai hume kuch nahi denewaala , jaldihume is ghar se baahar nikalenge vicky ki tarah, uski property us parayaladki ki naam kardiya tumhara bhai, hume bhi isa hi hoga.
Dev:- kya galat kiya bhaine? vicky jo ne kiya uski tho yahi saja milnehi chahiye. 
Naina:- Dev,.. aap..? aap..? ye kahrahi ho? aap? aap bhi isa kiya itni saalonse aapbhi ek womaniser haina?. tum aur vicky me kya pharak hai?
Dev:- naina, haa,.. mai ek womaniser hu. bahut saare aurat ko maine use kiya , lekin mai kabhi ek maasoom ladki ki zindagi barbaad nahi ki, wo bhi 17 saal ki. jo woman mera saath bithaya wo apni marzi se mere paison keliye mere saath bithaya. aur maine use kiya. lekin vicky ne ek maasoom ladki ko abuse kiya, uski zindagi barbaad ki, wo bhi 17 saal ka,.. mai bhi ek 17 saal ki beti ki baap hu minnu,.. ye mai kabhi nahi bardaash karunga ki koi maasoom bacche ki zindagi barbaad kare. bhai ne jo kiya wo bilkul sahi hai, uski property us ladki ko deke bhai ne us ladki ki sraap se hume bachaya. Aaj tak jo hua so, hua mai ayinda kabhi isa behave nahi karunga, aur mera bhai ko kuch math kahna, wo, jo kahe tum wahi karna office me.with that he went out.
Naina:- shooked her shoulders saying sabhi ko maanji sahi dikhtha hai, lekin aaj mera saath jo kiya mai uski badla loongi, aur us geet ko kabhi nahi chodungi mai, pehle mammiji se baath karunga, us geet ko kya karna hai? and she went to pammi, explained her every thing.
Pammi:- so Maan use chodene ki tayaar nahi hai, wo us geet ki baare me itna sochraha hai tho humebhi kuch karna pada.
Naina:- kya karthe hai maa aap?
Pammi:- wahi,.. kuch dino pehle mai kya socha wahi,.. sameera ko bulaneko.
Naina:-aap phirse maan ji ke shaadi us sameera se karwaane ki soche rahe ho?
Pammi:-Agar maan shaadi karna chahthe ho, wo us geet se nahi, sameera se karna hoga,wo mera bhai ki beti hai,.aur wo kare jo hum kahe.
Naina s.t. ye phirse.  ye sameera baare me soch rahi hai. Agar wo ayege tho mera plan kya hoga?Magar maa,.. jo socherahi hai , isa hosaktha hai asalme? itni dinose saath saath rah kar mai nahi karpaayi, wo sameera karsakthe? mujhe nahi lagtha isa ho saktha hai? phir kyu mai mana kardu? thinking that she said o.k. to pammi, mammiji jo aap chahe wahi kare.

Next morning Sameera came to mansion. 
Sameera:- hai;,,.buaji;,.. kaise aap?
Pammi:- mai thik hu, tum kaise ho?aur kya karthehi aaj kal
Sameera;-bus, yuhi,.. aur abtho aapki bahu bannewali ho tho ,abse aapki seva me busy ho jaungi.
Pammi:-pehle tum maan ko samhalna hoga aur use tumhari saath shaadi karneka manaliye.phir ye sab sochenge .
Sameera mai nahi jaanthi tum kya karoge bus kisibhi tarah maan ko apni jaal me phasao,aur dekhna mai kitna khush hojaunga tum aur kuch karneki jarurat nahi . Bus iskeliye tum kisi bhi  had paar karnahoga, mujhe manjoor hai. Tumhe us geet se Maan ko dur karna hoga. kisibhi tarah wo tumhe pasand karne ka plan karo aur use shaadi karlo. samjhe? 
Sameera:- maa,.. aap chintha math kijiye mai maan ko jarur meri saath shaadi keliye manaungi aur dekhna mai us geet ko bhi maan se dur karthi hu. maan ko apna neka mai kuch bhi karneka tayaar hu.
Pammi:- bhesh;,.. yahi tho chahtha hu mai. maan aneka wakth araha hai tum tayaar rahna.
Sameera:- ji;,.. maa.
   Maan came at 9'o'clock fr. geets house having his dinner at her place. Its almost his daily routine, he and geet went to meet that girl at 6.p.m. and spend sometime with her and again maan drops geet in her house. She prepares dinner for both meanwhile maan plays with dishu till she finishes cooking. Later they ate together with dishu always in his lap fed by him. It looks like a complete family. Maan felt like home here rather than mansion. He wants to spend more time with geet. every day he left to mansion half heartedly. Annie and Arjun used to wait for him for dinner at first but later they understand him and stopped bothering him. Pammi also tried him to stop fr. going to geets house but he didnt paid any head to it. Maan entered mansion and started to go to his room taking rahul with him.
Sameera came saying hai;,,..Maan;,.and hold his hand.
Maan:- oh;,,.sameera ,.. when u came?
 He tried to release his hand fr. her hold, but she hold him tight by his shoulder and hugged him saying missing u Maan.
  Maan didnt say anything and slowly releaved fr. her hold.
Maan:- why ur here? how is ur career?
Sameera:- no,.. maan it is time to settle in life yaar. no more planing of career, now only planning for marriage.
Maan:- oh;,.. then u might find a guy.
Sameera:- no need to find newly already is there for me.
Pammi:- dont want to talk directly to maan like that so she stopped sameera by saying 
  o.k. we can talk about that at dinning, come maan let us have dinner.
Maan:- maa,.. i have already done need to take rest with that he started to go to his room.
Sameera:- thats very bad maan,.  i am waiting for u and u have completed it atleast give company to me.
Maan:_ no sameera,.. really tired next time and he went away.
Sameerlooked angry.
Pammi:_ dekha sameera ye jarur us geet ki ghar me hi dinner kiya hoga, isliye mai batharahi thi ki tum use jaise bhi tarah tumhari taraf lana hoga.
Naina:_ its not that easy mammiji,. sameera ko jyaada mehnath karna padegi, she mocked at her.
Sameera:_ mai kya karthi hu tum dekhthe rahna with that she left to his room with some snacks and milk with her.
  She go inside maans room without knocking the door. Maan is changing his dress to his night suit she came inside and kept the plate on the table. He looked to that side by the sound, sameera 
looked at his body fully toned and curved muscles and abs, till this age he is looking smoking hot with his physic, sameera gulped her saliva seeing him half nacked. She started to moove close to him
Maan:- sameera knock the door before enter the room
SAmeera:- kyu? bina knock karke ander aneka permission hai mujhe. mai koi paraya nahi hu mai aapki honewaali,...
she wanted to tell something coming very close to him and keeping her hand on his abs and touching them in sexy manner and proceeding her hand to down
 Maan:_ snapped her hand and moved back and said, mai tumhe permission nahi diya, tum ab jao bahar mujhe kaam hai.
Sameera:- looked frustrated and then controlled her and again smiling in a sexy manner. said, pehle tum ye naastha karo phir mai jaungi.
Maan:- maine kaha na ?mai dinner karliya ab mijhe kuch nahi chahiye, tum ye sab leke jao.
Sameera:- at least ye milk tho pio kitna pyaar se laya hu mai tumhare liye. She kept the glass near his mouth.
Maan:- thrown it a side and said, mujhe kuch nahi chahiye tum jao,..abhi;,..he shouted at her.
Sameera tapped her foot on floor in frustration and left the room Naina who, was watching all this fr, the window secretly smiled in herself. mujhe pata hai sameera tum kabhi nahi maan ko haazil karsakthe. ab mujhe chintha karneki koi baath nahi hai ,she left fr, there.

Precap:- "Agar tumhe kuch hojatha tho mai , zinda..."

Edited by anuradha.nandam - 10 years ago
maaneet0887 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Uf yeh sameera kuch zyada hi comfortable honeki koshish kar rahi thi maan ke saath par nahin!πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‰ par maan ne sahi jawaab diya!πŸ˜‰
vrinda22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
nice parts
maan did justice
geet helping him
loved school part
when all stood by geet
sam..arghh.maan will insult her..for her deeds
6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

wonderful part...

sabse achcha laga when dev took Maan side and told Naintara clearly that he will not tolerate any insulting words about his brother...

and Maan pushed Sameera out of room...but I am afraid Sameera is very dangerous and above all she has permission to cross any limits to get Maan from Pammi...

thanx for pm...
shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update
God this Sameera
kiran_rati thumbnail
stupid sameera
nice update
than for the pm
cont soon dear
Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
grrr naina pammi and sameera...

loved dev here, wish he would change and take class of naina good...

interesting precap...wonder if geet is injured or troubled by pammi and hence this statement by maan  waiting eagerly
lizzy84 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
part 78
awesome update πŸ‘
heheheh I missed maan in his dd avatar😳 sooo much so thank u for bringing the msk back πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
yes maan ne toh Vicky ki band Baja di (hi five) πŸ˜†now I  want to see Vicky sitting in jail and pising chakki πŸ˜† 
plsss let naintara and pammi accompany him yaar πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
feeling so bad for that girl😭 but I will not pity herπŸ˜ƒ becoz I know girls are way stronger than boys when it comes to deal with emotion I will just pray to god to give her that strength to fight her fears and live her life peacefully hope that scars soon disappearsπŸ˜ƒ .loved maaneet so much they are doing great job
wohoo geet already missing maan and taking care of him😳 (good geet partice makes man perfect are don't give me that look geet hi toh maan ki future wife and life hai righ😳t )
maan kept his promise yaar πŸ˜³πŸ‘
plsss I want them to beg for their death anu make them live in hell plzzz its a sincere req😑

god I hate this nainatara sooo much πŸ˜†πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘(u cant calculate my hatred its beyond measuresπŸ˜† )
she had guts to visit geets school and insult her 😑😑
loved the way the principal supported geet lest she knew that maan to phele se hi geet ki team me haiπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
hahahah maan lashed out naina brilliantly good !!!! keep it up maan πŸ˜³πŸ‘

a warning  to the badmash company !!!!!😑😑
listen good for not morons !!!! better watch ur way becoz it will soon lead to ur much awaited doom
and yes geet ko harm karna is next to impossible πŸ˜†
so plzzz forget her and if possible ur evil dirty plans too(take tips from aamir plzzz are he acted in ghajni naa that's why)πŸ˜†

commenting for 79 tooo πŸ˜ƒ
love aanya πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by aanya84 - 10 years ago
lizzy84 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
part 79
as usual awesome partπŸ‘
πŸ˜ƒdev love u thank u so much for telling all this about maan but u r wasting energy becoz ur wife doesn't have brains to understand ur gratitude πŸ˜†πŸ˜‘
anu from this update I rediscovered maan
elegance and attitude is something that maan was born with πŸ˜‰
maan babu sab hai then get a wife too πŸ˜‰
naintara just buzz off plzzz 😑😑
are yaar magnet sam back!!!!πŸ˜†
she is so annoying 😑
buaji ki bachi plzzz don't eye maan he is already someone πŸ˜³πŸ˜†(mera )
yuck I hope she never succeeds in her plans 😑
pammi yaar this women will never let maan live in peace
how can maan call her as his mom
she deteriorates the position of a mother😑
plsss maan don't call a witch in disguise of a women ur mother 😑
heehhe loved the way maan shooed away that chipku😑
arghhh geet come fast to the rescue πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ

waiting waiting plsss update soon πŸ˜ƒ
waiting for maaneet talk and the precap
thank u so much for the pmπŸ˜ƒ
love aanya πŸ˜ƒ
p.s  I know u must be thinking where I vanished all of a sudden actually  my exams are starting from 19 july . and my schedule is very hectic but worry not though I will be thoda late to comment but will defo read ur story as I am addicted to it
I will comment also
 and I know part 77 ka comment was  pending so commented on pg 12 tooo

Edited by aanya84 - 10 years ago
Donnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
nice update
ye  sameera grrr
good that maan replied her...