FADING DARKNESS #2..CH27..PG41..28/12/2014

..tora.tangled. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

I can't believe it..this is the first time I'm opening the 2nd thread for a story and I'm so so happy...but all this has been possible for you...each and every reader who have stuck with me through thick and thin..through my bad and good writing..and through my irregular updates..thank youuu πŸ€—

STORY CONCEPT:

She believed in love.

He believed love destroyed.

She was the sunshine.

He was the darkness,ice-cold and frozen.

She wanted love.

He wanted revenge.                                                                                                           

Love,they say is a power. The gentlest yet the strongest of all.Will her love teach him how to love?Will it burn down the fire of his revenge and break down his walls?Will their hearts entwine forever? Or will the Flames of his hate and revenge destroy them both??

LINK TO THREAD 1: CLICK HERE
Edited by ..tora.tangled. - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I WAITED 4 U...COMPLETED
THE FIRST RAIN...ONGOING(JOINT FF WITH INDU AKA LOST_IN_LOVE)
WHEN BOTH WORLDS COLLIDE...ONGOING(JOINT FF WITH INDU)
WHERE UR ROAD LEADS...ONGOING(CONCEPT CREDIT:INDU)
Edited by ..tora.tangled. - 10 years ago
Removed from IFEdited by ..tora.tangled. - 8 years ago
forever.alone thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
really amazing and sad update..blast from the past
poor haseena had to suffer a lot where there was no fault of her😭
aww abhay😭.update soon😊

Edited by ririrararaatry - 10 years ago
abjeya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
it is really emotional but thank god abhay found out the truth. hope everything becomes alright now between chand and haseena. felt bad for the sister though. hope they find out what happened to her. please update soon.
Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
emotional updt tora πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
finally d truth is out & blv me i didnt xpct dis
2 thumps up

Edited by luckdiya - 10 years ago
Bisweswar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
congo shongo tora di for thread 2 πŸ€— so finally abhay read that diary.felt bad for Apsara.she had to suffer so much with no fault of hers and it was Apsara who kidnapped Arjun.it was really an emotional update and pls updt soon are nijer onno stories gulokeyo updt koro.Edited by Bisweswar - 10 years ago
Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
am supppeerr happpyy!!!*dancing*
Congo for book 2 princess!!πŸ€— came here after many days and saw this..!! Carry on dear* comments after xm!
Till then-
Res-

--Edited--
i am soo soo happy!!πŸ€—you'r back!!πŸ€— i still cnt stop basking in joy u knw..i missed seeing your updates soo much!and everytime the wonderful beautiful feeling that i have after reading ur updates! I missed that so much!!😳 bt u are back nw so i hope me n all ur readers will get quick updates 4m nw on!πŸ˜‰
ok nw to the update.
While reading it nt for once did i feel that u have lost touch! Seriously the pictures fell in perfect sync with eachother!!πŸ‘ apshara n haseena's story touched my heart. It was shocking as well as painful!! πŸ˜” haseena did wrong! Yes she did! And she repented by giving up her family!infct she is still repenting! Though wat she did was wrng yet i still feel bad for her.
Bt what i dnt undrstand is what made arjun so vengeful? I mean when he was kidnappd he was small and by reading i think he was nt held captive for long then why did he hate them so much? πŸ˜• sorry i had this cnfusn so am asking. As a reader i have this questn. So asked. I hope u dnt mind.
The last part was written so beautifully when u explained abhay shedding tears..⭐️ it wasnt explaind directly yet we saw a new day emerging..and maybe a new abhay too! And the last lines says the tears that falled frm hs eyes was nt only of a man who had lived a past of torments bt also a son who has missed his mother..a normal life..a family! Beautiful!!⭐️
p.s. I see chand in no fault. Really he is a tormented soul. :(
i hope that nw as abhay knws everythng almost he wil clear all the mess.😊
nw am waiting for the next to see what action wil abhay take?

and ya the diary was very veqy well written! πŸ‘ U knw at the beginning my heart was beating faster..πŸ˜† lyk what if abhay wnt want to read it n throw it..or anybody cums n there is an interruptn? I was so afraid all alng lol.bt gud nthng lyk that happnd and he did finish reading it!πŸ˜ƒ
Update quick nw plz! πŸ˜› And thanks a ton for writing..keep on writing dear..more and more..πŸ€—Edited by Bleak_House - 10 years ago
..juhi.. thumbnail
I was crying all the time while reading the update!!!!😭