TOI: Tushar Dalvi & Melissa Pais in Adaalat

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Tushar Dalvi & Melissa Pais in Adaalat

Tushar Dalvi & Melissa Pais in Adaalat

Contiloe Telefilm's Adaalat has been successfully entertaining viewers with interesting storyline and some extra-ordinary performances. 

The courtroom drama aired on Sony Entertainment Television will feature TV actorsTusharDalvi last seen in Khamoshiyaan and Melissa Pais of Sajan Re Jhoot Mat Bolo fame. 
Sources inform that both the actors will be seen in different episodes. Melissa will play the role of Lisa, a personal secretary and the story will revolve around a murder mystery. Melissa's character will have mysterious shades to it and her boss will be accused of murdering his wife whereas, Tushar will play the role of Publicprosecutor Salgaonkar who is very confident and thinks big of himself. 

When contacted, Tushar said, "Yes, I am doing the show and it's a really interesting character. I have worked with Rajesh Ranshinge (The director of Adaalat) before so it was a nice experience working with him again. I am having a great time shooting with Mr. Roy, Romit Raj and the cast and crew of Adaalat." 

Melissa confirmed the news.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suku_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Thanks, looking forward !!
Muskaan92 thumbnail