Users

Frequent Posters

DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Bhag Shyam Babua - Part 5  

@Supriya
Durga...🀣 😈🀣

this is just Brilliantβ­οΈπŸ‘...amazing parody enjoyed it!!

@Wiwy
Durgey! Tumne mujhe apne parody ke jaal mein phas liya! Now I am only ROFLing!

This is brilliant!

@Ami
🀣🀣🀣 As soon as i opened my inbox and saw this, i jumped on it...while watching these scene a few days ago, i kid you not, i was so hoping you would add to the "Bhaag" series or yours... and if you hadn't i  would've PMed you with a request!! this one has to be the best  bhaag sceenes and you best bhaag poems πŸ˜†. THanks for the laughs this monday that is more hectic than i want ti to be,  Durgey!!!❀️

@Indi
too funny.. and the series is looking sort of shyam like... a certain black bleak comedy in it... or something like that. hope you are collecting the poems hehe, there's a true weirdness to them that i wish we could find a wider audience for... the bhag series... nice. er durga, just to rattle the h out of you... you do know what dk bose stands for don't ya? and no he is not a sweet bong who likes to read shakespeare and eat fish.

@ArshiHamesha
🀣 Durgey!!!❀️🀣 Bhag Bhag series is amazing.Why don't you put these together at one post .That would be fun.Love it as always,He needs to "dum daba ke bhag jaye"

@Chalhov
Durga funny Bhag bhag of Shyam and interesting newsletters how Blasters started writing FFs both so good usually I only read the completed FFs once the epilogue of the last update is done  but here as they are my IPK  blaster friends so will go trough their episode by episode journey along with them thanks for the poem and infoπŸ˜ƒ

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you all for loving this mad poem. πŸ˜ƒ Indi, thank you for the hint; Arshi thank you for the suggestion. I am planning to post all the poems in the bhag series in a separate thread. Will let all know, once it has been done.

Sohara, thanks again for suggesting this dk bose moment in one of your poems. Wouldn't have thought about this scene otherwise.

Friends, do pm me, as Ami thought of, if you come across any scenes that would suit the bhag series. Will surely work on that. 😳 

Edited by DurgaS - 10 years ago
supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: wiwy

Supi the Sweet

Looks like a renaissance painting to me

Wiwy πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ thts too high a compliment...i hav ever received πŸ˜† thank you so much
samin6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

DISCLAIMER:DON'T COPY MY WORKS AND CONCEPTS WITHOUT GIVING ME CREDIT 

YOU HAVE SEEN MY HUMBLE SIDE. TRUST ME YOU WON'T LIKE THE OTHER... 

ARSHI"S INDEX 

Episode PART 129-Part 130

REALIZATION OF ASR

Dream world or fantasy land filled with fairy tales which satisfies our life with happiness with convivial endings but reality is different and acrimonious. Khushi's fantasy,dreamy land filled with thorns on Diwali night when her fragile and innocent heart broke into million pieces and no one heard the noise under the sound of those crackers except Arnav who himself was the censurable for that.

"Sapnon ki duniyan mein rehna hi accha hai kyuonke asli Duniya mein sirf dil toot te hain"

khushi's words today made him realize the audacity of his actions on Diwali night for which he might felt the pain and he did but the how did she consummate and contend with it ,he found it today but still is unaware of the depth of it. I almost cried

Symbolisms and connections:Khushi and Arnav's reflection in the mirror is side ways and they both are unaware of true picture of real matter, her decision and at the top of Shyam's evilness for him and his decision for La for Khushi are still ambiguous.

Pause here:Shyam calls to confirm and Again Motilal is in the picture as pure trusting love of Anjali is getting first seed of suspicion in her mind in the shop today which our CV gulped down to even bother to connect later.

Motilal jeweler meets Anjali and plants the seed of thought of this [chakarvyue] ring in her mind as Shyam bought it from them ,the very same ring he denied upon.Her metagrobolized condition was worth watching as her blindness getting some light but she is adamant to remain blind with her belief.Even Mamiji and Naniji couldn't remain unnoticed.πŸ˜› This made me realize that she was intelligent however Shyam was way too cunning and knew how to manipulate with emotions to such an extent that even she was fooled

From Arnav,Giving her New challenge is to keep her near his sight which looks like more for him as he can't bear her to be with anyone else.He decided to be with them during shopping of engagement dresses .He gives her his signature turned look and made it very clear what is his intentions are second time .He is measuring her "bechaini" by her corner eyes .He wants her to react and at the same time punishing her along with himself just because he loves her so much but can't accept that because of his own self created armor guards he is pushing his own luck.

His eyes and their thirst of Khushi never leave any chance to throw his daggers at her and its not gone unnoticed by her either.Both are lingering with hankering and yearning desires along with anger and disappointment mixed with some spice of avaricious and covetous cravings for her from his side and astounded staggering thoughts for him from hers. 

The amazing part is he wants to remove her hurdles but she is adamant not to be in that process and how can she as he is other woman's man now.

La tries some clothes on Khushi and Fate again brings a bride in front of her groom who just can't stay away from her beauty.He forgets to blink and The piano tone of Raba Ve mingles in with the misty wind which tears their souls apart to stop em for each other in this frozen moment the very same way as on Diwali night. Beautifully said ARSHI. By the way I think Sanaya looked the most beautiful in this episode even more then diwali, karwachauth and wedding. I just could not take my eyes off her. Now I usually never think of an actress in terms of beauty because they all are, but look into their acting. In this one, not only her acting was fabulous but she just smacked me over. On top that lost look- awoke all my maternal instincts. I really hope she wears that outfit one more time at least for us to see.

He steps forward and removes extra thread lines coming in his view to reach her and her vexation was pushing her seeing every where but him.She covers her self as his hot gazes are melting her in this process .He wants to touch her as his hand reach her unintentionally to remove her locks from her face the way he did during Diwali night.  The first picture down ARSHi you took is just oosing chemistry and they are not even touching or looking at each other.

She steps back which ignites the flickering flame of his angry and taunting mode and by lowering his hand he grabs the price tag with smirk.

"utna bhi bure nahin hai 'par tum aur tumhara fianc afford nahin kar pao gey 'mein tumhain khareed keh de daita hoon..apne finace se kehna Arnav Singh Raizada ne engagement present Diya hai'.Gift nahin tou tip samjh keh Rakh lo"

Translation: not bad but you and your finace will not be able to afford it.So what the hell I buy it for you tell your fianc ASR bought it as an engagement gift'or you can keep it as a tip'..

These lines sting. I do not understand the significance of him saying gift nehi to tip samajh ke rakhlo. Except maybe as once someone explained to me is because he thought of Khushi as an employee and people give a gift to a people they appreciate and tip is for some worked who is not employed by them but still is serving them who is very low compared to them and is working for a tip.

Khushi in her convulsion and with broken heart but still with certitude snatches away the price tag,"Nahin chahiyeh par poochne keh liye shukriya'.[no I don't want but thnx for asking]'you were right its not that bad but its not special either'I don't like it"

Khushi with dauntlessness in her broken voice and attitude delivers her answer.Way to go Khushi! He leaves with his flaring nostrils and this time she does not take her glaring off of him either.

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS: He will be having AR desighner Lehnga choli during SR and for her wedding, her wish green one with lots of poms poms'.ASR will be Arnav doing all these for his Khushi.

The red is always his turning head point as he stood still first time in office seeing red all the way down to Karva chauth night.

Khushi's laceration rolls down with incessant tears.La's expression of her joy as she is at cloud nine in her dream world all the time these days causes desolation and mayhem in Khushi. "Sapno ki Duniya mein hi rehna acha hai Lavanyaji kyuonkeh asli Duniya mein sirf Dil toot te hain"[Its better to live n dreamland as in reality your heart breaks] '  

Arnav who was witnessing  her deep commotion and anarchy shamble condition which washes his inner turmoil with his tears.He wants to hold her to remove all her pain but his hands stops in the air and then turns into fist with maelstrom with closed eyes as her tears shatteres mighty ASR shell of ego.

He leaves along with tears.Today he is cognizant of her shattered condition which he caused on Diwali night ,the night of Diyas which she brighten for him but he changed into darkness for her and for hiself too in return.Khushi's heart broke on Diwali's night and today again he ravishingly broke the strength of red beauty the very same way'but she is a fighter'..isn't she?...She did feel his presence full of agony as her heart and mind turns at his unheard voice.

Arnav leaves with his stammering voice and acts with convulsion and just like him Khushi is in her stammering condition with La as she knows the reason and very well aware of that'.He can't bear her tears which always act like a splattering hot oil on him'Period..

Reverberation of events swirls around him along with their meeting BG tune for hurting her badly."Kyuon karta hoon mein  aisa'hamesha usski ankhon mein ansoo'kyuon uski har baat se itni taqleef hoti hai mujhe'laikin ab aisa nahin hoga 'kyuonkeh mein aisa hone nahin doonga"

Translation: Why do I always do that?   Why do I cause tears in her eyes? Why it bothers me? But now it won't happen'because I won't let that happen.

La bought khushi's kind a dress as Khushi gave her courage against ASR"if you like it then buy it and don't worry about others".Every one at home loves the dress except ASR .

He bursts out at La for having a dress like Khushi"Eik tou mein phele hi'..[I am already trying ']He can't finish his sentence after seeing Khushi as he can't let go off of Khushi from his heart and mind ,day and night as everything reminds him off her.He orders La to change the dress.He walks away with his BG score loud and clear with big steps.Khushi a selfless cookie can't see La in this state and knows he is extra angry these days because of her.

The first and your last picture ARSHI says it all

Pause here:Today he is annoyed "jhooti mooti" at these poms and he will be taking these with him while leaving to London[even though these were not present on her dress] and will be holding lovingly remembering her in his palm'.uhhh'πŸ˜• Arshi I looked there were pom poms on that dress too, It was in the sleeve however since it was a long sleeve it was camouflaged in the lace it was attached to.

Arnav pacing back and forth when she comes in who he wants to forget and open the door .He knows without looking  and slowly turns "get out" by gulping down his anxiety and agony[like he is trying to say that just get out of my mind,heart and life some how].Khushi"No I need to talk to you"

Arnav steadily with his acrimony,"keep talking but I don't wanna hear" and turns his back to her after sliding the door as he never faces the truth and reality.

Khushi by opening the door ,"Its important for me to talk to you for clearing the misunderstanding'La bought the dress acc to my wish so if you wanna be angry so be with me"[Why do I smell ,he wanted to hear something else regarding with this Ghalat Fehmi misunderstanding]

Arnav in deep agonizing and bewilderment state,"Don't tell me how I supposed to talk with La'none of your business "'steps forward to close the door again when

Khusi calmly,"apke aas paas keh log apse kitna pyar karte hain apko bilkul bhi andaza nahin hai na'aap jante bhi hain apke inn kadwe bol se unke dil phe kya bitti hai'

Translation: You have no idea ppl around u love u so much ..do u have any idea ur bitterness words cut through their hearts] ( Was she speaking of herself or La here?)

Arnav by lowering gazes absorbing the truth.

Khushi continues persistenly,"Hum jante hain aap hum pe gussa hain.."

Bingo and his gazes angles straight  in her eyes by keeping the misunderstandings and ego guards up,"tum apne aapko samjhti kya ho 'tumhain lagta hai mein jo karta hoon tumhari wajha se karta hoon'aagar tumhain lagta ha keh mujhe tumhare hone na hone se koi fadak padta hai tou forget it'you don't even exist for me'tum ho ya na ho ..kuch kaho ya kuch karo..mujhe uss se koi fadak nahin padta .sumjhin tum"

Translation: What do u think of urself..you think I do everything because of you..you don't even exist for me'it doesn't matter to me whatever u say or do 'understand

PAUSE HERE: Wait a minute so you are admitting this all in a reverse mode'..because every action of yours reflect her existence in your life's decisions these days dear Chote.

PONDERING CONNECTING DOTS: On Diwali night"Koi matlab nahin hain" and today"you don't even exist for me'tum ho ya na ho ...mujhe uss se koi fadak nahin padta .sumjhin tum" is enough to shake her trust on certain aspects of this "humain kya aur kyuon huwa hai 'DM} Later'She is getting interwined in her thought process'.in this entangled magnetized pull of him.which leads "hum bhulana chahte hain par bhula nahi pate" on Holi... 

This will be changing"Khushi se door jane mein itni taqleef kyuon ho rahi hai" on airport to "Khushi mein tumhare bina jee nahin paoonga"  till "Khushi and Arnav khabi alag nahin ho sakte"

Khushi flinched back because of his hurdling on her while screaming .He turns around as he knows what he just have done again'

He hurt her again regardless he just promises to himself he won't and he knows it ,closes his eyes by sensing her uneven breathing due to crying and convulsion'He turns around to see her or in other words wanna remove her pain from her face but just freezes looking at her state.

Khushi's tears flow incessantly but by wiping her tears and gathering her courage but looking down, "hum jante hain humre hone na hone se aapko koi fadak nahin padta..par hum yeh bhool gaye thai keh aap ASR hain aur kissi ka dil dukhane keh baad aap khabi maafi nahin mangte"

Translation:I know you don't care about the fact that I exist or not..but I forgot that you are ASR and you don't apologize after hurting or breaking someone's heart"

Pause here: Amazingly she taught him a lesson by keeping her eyes down so he won't get embarrassed or angry so she can convey the message but she learnt that lowering voice with firm yet calm tone does the effect.

She closes the door by giving him meaningful look and leaves him trailing her out as usually.He has no idea how much he hurts her but as "mein aisa hi hoon..mujhe khabi pata hi nahin chalata"  is saving him from my side.

Symbolism and connection: They both have reflection on the glass but both are facing each other and hovering reflections of each others too.THIS is the point from where they both always will be together in every part of their life either in hate or love facing each others in all aspects''

ASR snaps out twice today.He realizes and gulps down his awakening moment and apologizes to La by looking at Khushi because he knows he owes her a big one just like the night he said sorry to her first time but today he does not need any practice. Each time Arnav says Sorry to Khushi, wishes Khushi he does it with a strong emotion which is enough for everyone to forgive her- like Khushi said it is like a gold medal. Be that here or on their parents Barsi, during the first female rabba ve, in the last episode, during marriage track. Even the ones he gave di were touchy like during rakhi and after shyam left and during her abortion

Khushi's eyes get the peace and bafflement at his words but not "sukoon" as she can't see him in La's arms.She leaves and his yearning eyes wants her to embrace [the fact she loves him and he does for her] and his unsaid prayers make her turning  around for him as she is listening to his heart..but he turns his face for not showing his vulnerability. 😭 Beautifull worded. She sees them and walks away leaving him trailing her all the way'''always in longing her proximity but today his pain brought unseen tears in his eyes.

PAUSE HERE: His realization of his mistakes was written all over as he comes and while seeing and measuring Khushi with his corner eyes he talks to La but every word is for his Khushi."agar tumhain pasand hain tou tumhain pehna chahiye"[you should wear if you like] as he is telling her what he couldn't deliver her in the store.

He was again in that wandering moment ,kiss chees ki bani hai" while trailing her way as he witnessed her gulping down the possessiveness of him in the proximity of La.

Other side Khushi and her "Dukh Sukh " with DM is clearly evident how her life is pre occupied with her LG."Ab hum unke bara mein sochainge hi nahin'humain nahin pata humain kya huwa hai aur kyuon huwa hai'humain kissi sawal ka jawab hi nahin chahiye"[I will never think about him'I don't know what and why happened to me but I don't need any answer ] and "I will be fine after their engagement" hmmm'lets see my dear..

Both of them made promises to break as NEW day is rising with lots of new hopes and twists ''..

NEW BEGINNING'.continue next

MOMENT OF THE DAY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7n9oA7uDTrE

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7n9oA7uDTrE[/YOUTUBE]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZAUYCMdXTE

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZAUYCMdXTE[/YOUTUBE]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8m5jKfwDTQ

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8m5jKfwDTQ[/YOUTUBE]

Nice one ARSHI. This two episodes were extremely powerpacked. So each time I see them in these episodes I go into a depression mode on top had PTSD visions of these episodes afterwords, no wonder could not see them separate because them separate was too devastating for all.
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: indi52

ami,

abs brill... the war game of faraq. faraq as a weapon of war, niiice. i was thinking pain apart, isn't it almost sexual this game, this constant dance around her, wooing her with a fierce beat, not soft and gentle steps... a dance reaching climax... love or death.
it was a great read and really exciting somehow... so much of sohara's sexy boy you describe, spot on... really why is this man so bizarre, and beautiful.

Salooni and Chalhov, Thank you so much for lovely compliments. Salooni that edit with sparkles around Arnav came out lovely :)
Chalhov, i miss you, haven't seen much of you around

Indi, so happy that you liked this read πŸ˜Š thanks for all the pink and purple. Totally agree about the "sexual" aspect in this game...then again i always feel the scorching desire for each other when they hurt each other so badly,  you can just him wanting to just grab her by the shoulders and kiss her to his hear's content. You're right not more than ever, its there b/c they's hurting each other alot more too.

and what do you mean by Sohara's sexy boy?? MY sexy MAN, samjhe aap! so if you were looking for are reaction you got one.  But i'll take that compliment about describing him spot on any day😊 to answer your last question, i don't have one but all i can do is appreciate his beauty.
Edited by BarunDiwani - 10 years ago
supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
[QUOTE=ArshiHamesha]

ARSHI"S INDEX 

Episode PART 129-Part 130

REALIZATION OF ASR

Dream world or fantasy land filled with fairy tales which satisfies our life with happiness with convivial endings but reality is different and acrimoniousπŸ‘πŸΌ. Khushi's fantasy,dreamy land filled with thorns on Diwali night when her fragile and innocent heart broke into million pieces and no one heard the noise under the sound of those crackers except Arnav who himself was the censurable for that.πŸ‘ - too goodπŸ‘

"Sapnon ki duniyan mein rehna hi accha hai kyuonke asli Duniya mein sirf dil toot te hain"

- i lik this😊

khushi's words today made him realize the audacity of his actions on Diwali night for which he might felt the pain and he did but the how did she consummate and contend with it ,he found it today but still is unaware of the depth of it.πŸ‘ - well said

Symbolisms and connections:Khushi and Arnav's reflection in the mirror is side ways and they both are unaware of true picture of real matter, her decision and at the top of Shyam's evilness for him and his decision for La for Khushi are still ambiguous.

- nice

Pause here:Shyam calls to confirm and Again Motilal is in the picture as pure trusting love of Anjali is getting first seed of suspicion in her mind in the shop today which our CV gulped down to even bother to connect later.😑 - i swear...Anjali shld hav had brains to put all this together

Motilal jeweler meets Anjali and plants the seed of thought of this [chakarvyue] ring in her mind as Shyam bought it from them ,the very same ring he denied upon.Her metagrobolized condition was worth watching as her blindness getting some light but she is adamant to remain blind with her belief.Even Mamiji and Naniji couldn't remain unnoticed.

From Arnav,Giving her New challenge is to keep her near his sight which looks like more for him as he can't bear her to be with anyone else.😳
He decided to be with them during shopping of engagement dresses .He gives her his signature turned look and made it very clear what is his intentions are second time .He is measuring her "bechaini" by her corner eyes .He wants her to react and at the same time punishing her along with himself just because he loves her so much but can't accept that because of his own self created armor guards he is pushing his own luck. -
amazing...especially the last sentence ⭐️

His eyes and their thirst of Khushi never leave any chance to throw his daggers at her and its not gone unnoticed by her either.
Both are lingering with hankering and yearning desires along with anger and disappointment mixed with some spice of avaricious and covetous cravings for her from his side and astounded staggering thoughts for him from hers. -
WoW...wat a line πŸ‘

The amazing part is he wants to remove her hurdles but she is adamant not to be in that process and how can she as he is other woman's man now.

La tries some clothes on Khushi and Fate again brings a bride in front of her groom who just can't stay away from her beauty.He forgets to blink and The piano tone of Rabba Ve mingles in with the misty wind which tears their souls apart to stop em for each other in this frozen moment the very same way as on Diwali night. - well said

He steps forward and removes extra thread lines coming in his view to reach her and her vexation was pushing her seeing every where but him.She covers her self as his hot gazes are melting her in this process .He wants to touch her as his hand reach her unintentionally to remove her locks from her face the way he did during Diwali night. - wish he had actually done tht

πŸ‘

She steps back which ignites the flickering flame of his angry and taunting mode and by lowering his hand he grabs the price tag with smirk.

"utna bhi bure nahin hai 'par tum aur tumhara fianc afford nahin kar pao gey 'mein tumhain khareed keh de daita hoon..apne finace se kehna Arnav Singh Raizada ne engagement present Diya hai'.Gift nahin tou tip samjh keh Rakh lo"

Khushi in her convulsion and with broken heart but still with certitude snatches away the price tag,"Nahin chahiyeh par poochne keh liye shukriya'.'you were right its not that bad but its not special either'I don't like it"

- Lovely πŸ‘

Khushi with dauntlessness in her broken voice and attitude delivers her answer.Way to go Khushi! He leaves with his flaring nostrils and this time she does not take her glaring off of him either. -well said πŸ‘ it was Khushi's muh thod jawab...awesome πŸ‘

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS: He will be having AR desighner Lehnga choli during SR and for her wedding, her wish green one with lots of poms poms'.ASR will be Arnav doing all these for his Khushi.- πŸ˜ƒ aw thts so sweet...i din knw tht!!!

The red is always his turning head point as he stood still first time in office seeing red all the way down to Karva chauth night

πŸ‘ their expressions...awesome..good capture

Khushi's laceration rolls down with incessant tears.La's expression of her joy as she is at cloud nine in her dream world all the time these days causes desolation and mayhem in Khushi. "Sapno ki Duniya mein hi rehna acha hai Lavanyaji kyuonkeh asli Duniya mein sirf Dil toot te hain"πŸ₯Ί

β­οΈ very nice

Arnav who was witnessing  her deep commotion and anarchy shamble condition which washes his inner turmoil with his tears.He wants to hold her to remove all her pain but his hands stops in the air and then turns into fist with maelstrom with closed eyes as her tears shatteres mighty ASR shell of ego.

πŸ‘πŸΌ

He leaves along with tears.Today he is cognizant of her shattered condition which he caused on Diwali night ,the night of Diyas which she brighten for him but he changed into darkness for her and for himself too in return.Khushi's heart broke on Diwali's night and today again he ravishingly broke the strength of red beauty the very same way'but she is a fighter'..isn't she?...She did feel his presence full of agony as her heart and mind turns at his unheard voice.

- nice

Arnav leaves with his stammering voice and acts with convulsion and just like him Khushi is in her stammering condition with La as she knows the reason and very well aware of that'.He can't bear her tears which always act like a splattering hot oil on him'Period.. - i can't help but smile at wat you said 😊

Reverberation of events swirls around him along with their meeting BG tune for hurting her badly."Kyun karta hoon mein  aisa'hamesha usski ankhon mein ansoo'kyun uski har baat se itni taqleef hoti hai mujhe'laikin ab aisa nahin hoga 'kyuonkeh mein aisa hone nahin doonga"

La bought khushi's kind a dress as Khushi gave her courage against ASR"if you like it then buy it and don't worry about others".Every one at home loves the dress except ASR .

He bursts out at La for having a dress like Khushi"Eik tou mein phele hi'..He can't finish his sentence after seeing Khushi as he can't let go off of Khushi from his heart and mind ,day and night as everything reminds him off her.He orders La to change the dress.He walks away with his BG score loud and clear with big steps.Khushi a selfless cookie can't see La in this state and knows he is extra angry these days because of her.

-very nice

Pause here:Today he is annoyed "jhooti mooti" at these poms and he will be taking these with him while leaving to London[even though these were not present on her dress] and will be holding lovingly remembering her in his palm'.uhhh'πŸ˜• - πŸ˜†

Arnav pacing back and forth when she comes in who he wants to forget and open the door .He knows without looking  and slowly turns "get out" by gulping down his anxiety and agony[like he is trying to say that just get out of my mind,heart and life some how].Khushi"No I need to talk to you"

Arnav steadily with his acrimony,"keep talking but I don't wanna hear" and turns his back to her after sliding the door as he never faces the truth and reality.

Khushi by opening the door ,"Its important for me to talk to you for clearing the misunderstanding'La bought the dress acc to my wish so if you wanna be angry so be with me"[Why do I smell ,he wanted to hear something else regarding with this Ghalat Fehmi misunderstanding]

Arnav in deep agonizing and bewilderment state,"Don't tell me how I supposed to talk with La'none of your business "'steps forward to close the door again when

Khusi calmly,"apke aas paas keh log apse kitna pyar karte hain apko bilkul bhi andaza nahin hai na'aap jante bhi hain apke inn kadwe bol se unke dil phe kya bitti hai'

Arnav by lowering gazes absorbing the truth.

Khushi continues persistenly,"Hum jante hain aap hum pe gussa hain.."

Bingo and his gazes angles straight  in her eyes by keeping the misunderstandings and ego guards up,"tum apne aapko samjhti kya ho 'tumhain lagta hai mein jo karta hoon tumhari wajha se karta hoon'aagar tumhain lagta ha keh mujhe tumhare hone na hone se koi fadak padta hai tou forget it'you don't even exist for me'tum ho ya na ho ..kuch kaho ya kuch karo..mujhe uss se koi fadak nahin padta .sumjhin tum"😲😭 - why would he speak tht way

PAUSE HERE: Wait a minute so you are admitting this all in a reverse mode'..because every action of yours reflect her existence in your life's decisions these days dear Chote.πŸ˜ƒ - if so..then m glad!!

PONDERING CONNECTING DOTS: On Diwali night"Koi matlab nahin hain" and today"you don't even exist for me'tum ho ya na ho ...mujhe uss se koi fadak nahin padta .sumjhin tum" is enough to shake her trust on certain aspects of this "humain kya aur kyun huwa hai 'DM} Later'She is getting interwined in her thought process'.in this entangled magnetized pull of him.which leads "hum bhulana chahte hain par bhula nahi pate" on Holi... 

This will be changing"Khushi se door jane mein itni taqleef kyun ho rahi hai" on airport to "Khushi mein tumhare bina jee nahin paoonga"  till "Khushi and Arnav khabi alag nahin ho sakte"

Khushi flinched back because of his hurdling on her while screaming .He turns around as he knows what he just have done again'

He hurt her again regardless he just promises to himself he won't and he knows it ,closes his eyes by sensing her uneven breathing due to crying and convulsion'He turns around to see her or in other words wanna remove her pain from her face but just freezes looking at her state. - well said

Khushi's tears flow incessantly but by wiping her tears and gathering her courage but looking down, "hum jante hain humre hone na hone se aapko koi fadak nahin padta..par hum yeh bhool gaye thai keh aap ASR hain aur kissi ka dil dukhane keh baad aap khabi maafi nahin mangte"

Pause here: Amazingly she taught him a lesson by keeping her eyes down so he won't get embarrassed or angry so she can convey the message but she learnt that lowering voice with firm yet calm tone does the effect. - thts so sweet...good notice πŸ‘

She closes the door by giving him meaningful look and leaves him trailing her out as usually.He has no idea how much he hurts her but as "mein aisa hi hoon..mujhe khabi pata hi nahin chalata"  is saving him from my side.

Symbolism and connection: They both have reflection on the glass but both are facing each other and hovering reflections of each others too.THIS is the point from where they both always will be together in every part of their life either in hate or love facing each others in all aspects'' - awesome point ⭐️

ASR snaps out twice today.He realizes and gulps down his awakening moment and apologizes to La by looking at Khushi because he knows he owes her a big one just like the night he said sorry to her first time but today he does not need any practice.

Khushi's eyes get the peace and bafflement at his words but not "sukoon" as she can't see him in La's arms.She leaves and his yearning eyes wants her to embrace [the fact she loves him and he does for her] and his unsaid prayers make her turning  around for him as she is listening to his heart..but he turns his face for not showing his vulnerability. She sees them and walks away leaving him trailing her all the way'''always in longing her proximity but today his pain brought unseen tears in his eyes. - really well written...especially the highlighted part ❀️

PAUSE HERE: His realization of his mistakes was written all over as he comes and while seeing and measuring Khushi with his corner eyes he talks to La but every word is for his Khushi."agar tumhain pasand hain tou tumhain pehna chahiye as he is telling her what he couldn't deliver her in the store.

He was again in that wandering moment ,kiss chees ki bani hai" while trailing her way as he witnessed her gulping down the possessiveness of him in the proximity of La.

- i can see wat your sayin...

Other side Khushi and her "Dukh Sukh " with DM is clearly evident how her life is pre occupied with her LG."Ab hum unke bara mein sochainge hi nahin'humain nahin pata humain kya huwa hai aur kyuon huwa hai'humain kissi sawal ka jawab hi nahin chahiye"and "I will be fine after their engagement" hmmm'lets see my dear..

Both of them made promises to break as NEW day is rising with lots of new hopes and twists ''..😳

NEW BEGINNING'.continue next

ArshiH...a bit painful review towards both of them...well written in words πŸ‘πŸ‘...nd really liked your thoughts nd points/connections of Arnav-Khushi ⭐️
samin6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohara

Episode-135

It's all bout deal, practical or emotional. And it is surreal that, most of the people ponder only profit or loss. At least Arnav knows the axiom truth of life. "The world certainly doesn't go by your heart and feelings khushi."  I somehow agree with him. This world is really selfish and people are covetous and extremely avaricious. But at the same time people like Khushi exists who thinks the people around the world is emotional fools. She tried to implement her filmy emotional tactics through Arnav to pacify mami and he also agreed to go by Khushi's eccentric idea, but all turned null and void when  mami showed her impertinence. 

Akash is leaving the house in exasperation, the whole family is running after him, trying to stop him, but he is obdurate. No Payal, no staying in the house. Nani scolds mami. But mami is indignant, how can she agree to make a third killas girl her DIL. she disparages Payal with resentment," na koi pauda, na koi kilaas, pocketwa khali, asie third kilaas chokri se aap apni Akash bituwaki happy marriagewa kaise kar sakat hai" (she doesn't have any status, any class, any money, how can she get her son married to a third class girl like her!)

Khushi is requesting Arnav to execute her plan. She reminds him the dialogue what she taught him, jodi, uparse, kahi na kahi. She even wants to make farre, in case if he forgets. "what farre? Arnav is ambiguous."
cheating wala paper." Khushi answers .
Arnav is annoyed now. he doesn't need farre. After all he is a Harvard graduate.

Anjali is surprised to see Khushi, "when did you come?' La looked a little suspicious to see Khushi with Arnav. Khushi says that Arnav wants to say something to all. She goes behind all and beckons Arnav to go ahead. But Arnav is mum, may be trying to remember the dialogue. Mami taunts him, whether he needs mahurat to speak or not. Arnav starts by pointing his finger upwards, "no mamiji I was talking ,up," Everybody look up what he is trying to show up? Khushi starts to remind him in sign language.πŸ˜† She was looking so cute doing those silly gestures. He resumes, "ha jodia, her kisikeliye koi na koi, kahi na kahi (yes pair, for everybody someone somewhere )" He forgets the rest of the lines, looking baffled. All of them were flabbergasted to hear this incomplete filmy dialogue.πŸ˜† When he can't say the next words mami says derisively, "hello hi bye bye, that's what I want to make them understand." Arnav looks happy, he thinks mami got his point, but she actually trying to say that the bride and groomwa (groom)  should belong to upper class only, one taap, one buttum  nahi chalat hai. (one top one bottom doesn't match). So she thinks Ms. India is the perfect choice for Akash, not khoon bhari taang. Arnav tries to speak, but she doesn't let him speak, "phoolishtup Arnav bituwa, there is no need of this filmy talk here. I know very well, what I'm saying." La says that Akash's choice is important also. nani also agrees.. Anjali tries to speak. But mami is implacable.. When Arnav found that Khushi's filmi idea didn't work he strides away in exasperation.

By the pool side, Arnav is standing perturbed and irritated as well. Khushi comes again, "Arnavji you didn't say rightfully" Khushi's lecture rankles him more. he turns and says  grimly, "oh shut up Khushi. I told you before, This jodia, koi kahi, e sub faltu ki bathe, this are all nonsense."  Khushi tries to make him understand, "if you would say it with a little emotions and mehsoos, feeling arnavji, feeling." Arnav is infuriating, "don't teach me this stupid lines." Arnav comes to his sense. He can't follow Khushi's delirious idea.

Mami is ramrod, firm in her decision. No matter what she will not agree. Mama gets really frantic. He reminds her that how she entered in this house, she was not also from a big family, but despite this she has become the bahu of such a big family. everybody convulses at mama's insolence. I also didn't like it. I know she is wrong and i also don't like her for being mean with Khushi and Payal. But he shouldn't insult his wife like this in front of everybody. mami gets upset hearing this. she knows her background and she thinks for this reason she has not been accepted in this family till today. She indicates nani. But this is a wrong accusation. cause Nani doesn't like her because of her meanness. Nani can't bear her accusation, so she antagonizes her, "you are saying anything to justify you? you also know that you are not right." but mami justifies her, she thinks she doesn't need to prove what is true or what is false. Mama gets outraged more, "if you have been  thinking like this for so many years, then why don't you go from this house?" All of them gets flummoxed at mama's acrimony to mami. Nani admonishes him. Mama is upset, cause she thinks of her status more than Akash. "For her my son left the house for the very first time. everything happened because of her" mami starts to yowl like a child and huddles fast from the place.

"i know how to handle the deal" Arnav made up his mind.
khushi reminds him that it's not some business deal that he is going to sign a contract or buying a company, it's a matter of heart (dil ka mamla)
Arnav says with confidence that whatever is the problem, personal or professional, there is only one solution. and solution  doesn't come by feelings or heart. Solution only comes with power and money. this one line what all understands, got it." He knows how to percolate mami's avaricious mind by his sagacious brain. 

Mami is storming out from the house, crying loudly. All of the family members except mamaji are trying hard to refrain her. When nani says "plz stop, I'm your saas (mother in law), the drama queen mami stops, "humri to saas hi ataak gayi hai. (my breath stopped)" mama tells them to let her go, cause he thinks, she will be back in two hours.πŸ˜† He knows his drama queen wife can not live outside, anyways they are a sweet couple.  Mama seems really pissed off on mami.

Anjali is crying, "what is happening in our house?" nani seems fainting.. Arnav comes fast to hold her and makes her sit. aww what a caring grandson he is! he takes care of everybody.

Mami is leaving and looking back whether anybody is coming to stop her or not. So mama was right. Arnav calls her. mami tells him not to say anything about the jodis. She knows she is wrong and everybody already told her that. Arnav comes in front of her, He elucidates the situation lucid and clear, 'mamiji just think once of the consequences of what you are doing. just try to think of the situation not from your heart but from your mind. you are today the wife of Raizada, what gives you status. If you leave the house, you only lose in this deal. you know that somehow all will get married Akash to Payal, you agree or not. Once the marriage happened, despite of your disagreement Payal will take your place in this house in a day. what will you gain here? all your efforts, your position, and what you did for this family will waste in a moment. And you will reach the place from where you started. Now try to understand what a loss you will have in this deal! you will lose the status of being a Raizada wife, along with this you will lose all your influence in Akash's life. Now decision is yours. you have to decide what deal is good for you. mamiji as a businessman point of view I'll suggest you to see where is your benefit. If you still wants to leave the house, then." he shows her the door. mami sure is convinced to stay back. πŸ˜ƒShe usually always listens to Arnav, and I think Arnav knows how to convince a person, as we say Shatir dimag ASR. Khushi says what she feels and Arnav says to convince the other person to do what he wants like Khushi after she left, Prito' s groom when he was silent, the mulchandi, and even mami here.

When Arnav enters the house Anjali asks her what about mami. Mami's voice makes everybody astonished, 'maan gayi" A vibrat smile glints on Khushi's face and so as all's. Khushi gives a triumphant smile to Arnav, as if Arnav followed her instructions to  agree mami. Mami declares that she will agree, if everything happens in her way. Nani gives her assurance, "yes everything will happen as your wish." Arnav smiles in content. Khushi comes to him and says, "see you did what I told you." 
"no I didn't do anything what you told me to do." Arnav refutes
"so" Khushi is dubious
"your thought is so stupid that you think that this world goes by feelings and emotions. the people of this world think one language and that is profit or loss, not heart or emotions. In this world I know how to crack a deal. Again you proved wrong and I'm right." he leaves made Khushi spell bound.

Gosh, our sexy boy is a big kid. Mami agreed to accept Payal, that is important, no, his way worked and Khushi failed that is important! NK was right, "iss warko mein kyaa naam doon." Not war childish war.

La hugs Khushi, 'Your sister is getting married in this house. now you will come here every day." Khushi also nods yes in happiness. Anjali adds, "now Khushi will be our relative."she takes her in warm embrace. Nnai also shows her delight. But mami looks still annoyed, making faces. Anjali says Khushi that they are coming their house tomorrow with the proposal. khushi gets excited. she wants to tell Payal right now. Anjali admonishes her not to say anything to Payal, not even the patch up thing. She says that the auspicious time will start tomorrow, so they will come with the proposal tomorrow. When everybody bids her buy happily, she sees mami is standing aloof with asperity. She comes to her and says in plea that this marriage will not happen without her blessings. She thanks her cordially. Mami gives her a fake smile in return. Khushi is exulting in rapture, 'how can she hide this thing till tomorrow.

Anjali drags Akash inside nani's room where all the ladies were sitting. Anjali plays a prank with him that nani also refutes this relationship. La adds that she also thinks so and this rishta will be kachcha paka. Nani says that as everybody is against this marriage so she thinks it's better to void this marriage. Akash is upset as he thought all of them agreed. he intends to go, when Nani sarcastically says that if manoroma can reject shivani and accept Payal then can't they play a little prank with him! Akash gets so delectable and comes to mami and thanks her. Mami simpers at him, but mutters that she didn't have any choice either.. Anjali teases him not be so happy as the bride's family didn't give their approval yet. Mami brags that do they have any status to refuse their Akash! all of them get upset at her insolent remark. Anjali tells that she was just joking . Akash wants to go right now to Payal's home. when he intends to call, Anjali teases him to wait till next day, "let's the night pass fast." Nani tells Anjali to take their damat (son in law) with them.
I forgot about their swindler Damatji in this Akash-mami fiasco. Daamtji be careful, you have to wrap up your stuff from GH soon.πŸ˜ƒ

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=DberyDTJpjE[/YOUTUBE]
credit goes to the uploader

Nice one Sohara. I am way beyond in analysis of your episodes. I apologize but will come to all,
samin6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: wiwy

Samin, nothing like this happened in the episodes! πŸ˜ƒ
I just made it up! πŸ˜³
But the answer is what Arnav would have loved  to say to Shyam! πŸ˜‘

This is my second try. Was  laughing reading everyones answers. Anyways I was thinking  was he asking him how he can learn to make Jalebis and panipuris to make Khushi happy?
Ami, congrats for being a dazzler!  πŸ€—  We're TWINS again!!!  Continue on to DAZZLE us!!  πŸ˜ƒ It's party time!!  πŸ₯³    toast.gif 

Edited by Katelyn - 10 years ago
samin6 thumbnail
@ Supriya

Samin πŸ€— this just fantastic points on Arnav nd Khushi...loved every highlighted bit ❀️
nd your explanation towards Khushi feelings/intention...SUPERB ⭐️
Beautiful points...its one of your best notes so farsmiley-happy096.gif...πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘

(thanks for easin up on your writin 😊...nd since you don hav a index for me to come bck to...can i save this piece on my blog?)
I will update my index Supriya and you are welcome to save this piece)
@ ARSHI
o of course it does make a difference- Faraq padta hain, even for us, because when love is lost every happiness seems to just vanish, and after all does loving follow a set of rules?

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘Nice pondering thoughts samin.Loved underlined and bold.They both love each other and no question about it but he can't move on without her even though he started this chain reaction by :koi matlab nahin"..She wants him to be happy but she can't herself and yes for her Price tag has no meaning ,for her LOVE is priceless?Har cheez paison se nahin kharidi ja sakti"...
She is a woman of feelings and gestures,small things make difference for her ...

Arnav wants her to snap[my POV] so he can regain the control of everything...
I think that is also the popular thinking. I was just wondering why he is being so ASR like in them. And then we know Khushi loves him more like ASR. So the more ASR like he is the more she loves him. So she went and told him " Aapka aas paas ke log apse kitna pyaar karte hain aapko bilkul andaza nehi hain na." It meant she loved him a lot which she just told him in Khushi way of snapping. The same she answered that I know my love does not make any difference.

samin6 thumbnail
πŸ‘πŸ€ͺ

Originally posted by: DurgaS

Disclaimer: Please do not copy my work anywhere. If you do, please give credit.

Sohara, thanks for reminding this dk bose scene.

Episode 136

Parody on 'Bhag DKbose' from Delhi Belly

Bhag Shyam Babua - Part 5  

Hone wale sasural mein, main mazey se reh raha tha
Amma aur Buaji ko chai pilaake pataa raha tha
Raizada  ki toli aatey dekha,   
To kamrey mein jaake main to chup gaya aaa aaa aaa
Phas phas gaya Shyam babua babua, kamrey mein phas gayaπŸ˜†
Ab niklega kaise tu bata, kamrey mein phas gaya
Arey darwaza khat khata rahi hai Khushiji, kamrey mein phas gaya
Phas phas gaya Shyam babua babua, kamrey mein phas gaya...

Kamrey mein phas gaya to, socha khidki se hoga koodna πŸ˜†
Par darwaza khidki ka, zara bhi khula na,
Jab lagaa ke ab pakda gaya,  
Tab khidki ka darwaza hi khul gaya aaa aaa aaa😑
Bhaag bhaag Shyam babua, babua, babua, bhaag bhaag Shyaam babua bhaag, bhaag
Bhaag bhaag Shyam babua, babua, babua, bhaag bhaag Shyaam babua bhaag, bhaag
Arey pitne mein teri abhi waqt hai baaki bhaag bhaag Shyam babua bhaag, bhaag
Bhaag bhaag Shyam babua, babua, babua, bhaag bhaag Shyaam babua bhaag, bhaaag

Translation:

I was staying joyfully at my to-be-in-laws house,
I was appeasing Amma and Buaji by giving them tea
I saw the Raizada people coming in
I went and hid inside the room
You are trapped Shyam babua, you are trapped in the room, tell how will you get out, you are trapped in the room
Khushi is knocking at the door, you are trapped in the room...

I got trapped in the room, thought I will have to jump out of the window
But the door of the window did not open at all
When I thought that now I am caught
Then the window door opened
Run run Shyam babua...
There is still some time left for you to be beaten up, run run Shyam babua...
😑

πŸ˜†πŸ€ͺ  NIce one Durga