Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: sohara

Episode-132

Akash goes down on his knees and proposes Payal, "Payalji, I love you very much. I know indeed that, you also don't dislike me.I want to live my whole life with you. just tell me once that you also love me." He gives her his hand, "plz tell me once that you also." 
He can't complete Khushi calls Payal,, "jiji" Khushi say in embroilment, "what is all this, jiji, you and Akashji. And you even didn't tell me. " 
Arnav who is flabbergasted watching this love confession, comes to his sense after Khushi's query, "Are you lost Akash? How did you think you and this girl" Khushi can't let him finish, "ek minute Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada, your brother talked about marriage first. My sister didn't say a single word." She says in volition.
Payal tries to stop her. When Akash starts to speak again, Arnav comes from behind. He says peremptorily, "Akash didn't even talk about marriage. You two sisters stop day dreaming." (pause: I'm harrumphing, why two sisters sexy man? I only can see one sister here. So you mean Khushi also is daydreaming about you? OK I got you.) 
Arnav is exasperating. It has become an ego issue to him, cause Khushi got involved here. "Akash just tell me you didn't talk about marriage. (hey sexy boy, are you deaf? didn't you hear he just said a while ago, "I want to spend my whole life with you. ") 
LOVE THIS PART AND YES THEY BOTH WERE WAITING TO RAMBLE AS IT'S BEEN A WHILE THEY HAD FIGHT WHICH IS THEIR WAY OF SHOWERING LOVE.
The funny looking waiter comes to add fuel in the fire. " two couples, table?" Arnav gets annoyed at him "You are seeing couples here?" He turns to Khushi. He avows  " I'll never let my bro to marry your sister."  
Khushi is now in full fighting spree. It's been a while she didn't fight with her LG. She perks up at him ๐Ÿ˜Š"Who tell you that I want my sister to marry your bro? listen Akashji, this refusal is because of your bro. Million guys are waiting to marry my sis. " 
Khushi's supercilious behavior rankles Arnav more ๐Ÿ˜ณ, "So look for the groom for your sister. I don't have a wish to make my bro a halwai( sweets maker I guess)" Khushi gives him an aww expression. She emulates him, "I also don't want my jiji to stay under the reign of a laad Governor like you. engrej chale gayi apko chor ke.The british people left you for us" 
The people around are laughing to see this adult kid's funny quarrel. ๐Ÿคฃ"What did you say? laad Governor?' Arnav is gritting his teeth in anger. Payal stops Khushi, so as Akash stops Arnav. He says that it's a matter between him and Payal. Or moreover she even didn't say yes yet. Gosh big bhai is trying to break the relationship and younger bhai is desiring to built the relationship. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Payal says tersely, "And will not say yes also. My answer is no and I'm stick with it." 
Akash wants to make her understand, "I love you so much Payalji." 
Payal snatches his words, "love? what do you know about me that you are saying you love me?" Arnav looks little nervous hearing this. Khushi tries to make her stop. But payal wants to speak out everything now, "Do you know, why we came to Delhi? Do you know why my barat( groom's family) backed off from the wedding? Do you know my wedding was about to happen, but broke?" Arnav's agitation pulsates, so as Khushi's. Payal continues, "Do you know for this reason, how much trouble my family had to bear? You don't know right? But he, he knows everything." She points to Arnav. Arnav's countenance changes at her accusation.
Payal starts again, "I'm talking about that day, which day you." Khushi stops her. She can't see her Arnavji gets accused. We know she always hides his guilt. She nods her head not to say any more. 
Payal is obdurate, "My answer in no." 
Arnav cringes inwardly hearing this blunt truth. The girls leaves them. But Khushi doesn't forget to look back at him. She knows Arnav is feeling guilty now. No matter what she can't make her Arnavji feel guilty.
pause: I'm glad that Payal let Arnav know the sufferings of Khushi's family, what he caused them. I wish if he would know about the leakage of the news, for what Khsuhi had to face so much humiliation. Unfortunately this loop also remained unsolved in IPK.๐Ÿ˜”
MY TWO CENTS ON IT SOHARA,THERE ARE CERTAIN ASPECTS OF IPK REMAINED LIKE THAT TO UNDERSTAND AND IT REMAINED IN BETWEEN EM AND THIS WAS DISCUSSED INDIRECTLY IN BETWEEN EM IF YOU REMEMBER WHEN HE VOCIFERATED AT HIM WHEN ANJALI TRIED TO KILL HER BABY HE DID MENTION ALL OF IT THAT NIGHT JUST LIKE CONTRACT ,I WILL EXPLAIN WHEN WE WILL REACH THERE.

Akash is forlorn at the rejection from Payal. He apologizes to Arnav about the meeting, what was postponed because of him. Arnav also can feel his pain or moreover Payal's accusation is still reverberating in his mind. The repercussion takes him to the night in Sheesh mahal, his first encounter with Khushi, how he locked her in a room and didn't let her go in spite of her incessant plea, how he said those insolent words to her. Instead of believing her he accused her as a bad girl. His contrition is killing him. He bangs his fist on the car.
THIS IS FIRST STEP OF TRUST"SHE WAS TELLING THE TRUTH" AND NOW HE WILLL RECTIFY IT

Khushi calls Anjali and tells her that she will not come today. Her jiji is more important than anything now. She tries to talk to Payal, but Payal is tenacious. She just wants to stay alone. Khushi comes to talk to her DM, whether something is really there between Akash or her? She tries to make herself understand that Payal refused Akash's proposal. She continues her monologue with DM,  " it's me who doesn't keep anything inside, and it's my jiji who never says her feelings.(pause: do you really Khushi? I don't think so. You are the one who can hide your abysmal pain behind your smile)she prays to DM to take care of her. she is really worried for her sister.
SHE KEEPS THINGS WHICH ARE SERIOUS AND BIG TO HERSELF WHICH ARE CONNECTED TO HER ONLY AND THE THINGS WHICH ARE COMMON AND NOT BIG SHE YAPS ABOUT EM๐Ÿ˜†

Akash is in despondent state of mind. When descending down from the stairs Arnav sees that Akash is still pensive. He feels a pang of pity for him and turns back to go up. But Akash saw him and he starts to talk. "Bhai, she refused me for the second time. I can't accept it. She told that how much do I know her that I can love her? But should there  be any reason to fall in love?" He begs him an apology that he expressed his feelings. He wanted to share his feelings that's why he talked. Arnav understands him. He gives him a consoling pat. Akash asks him about the event what Payal was talking about. Arnav convulses hearing this. But Akash doesn't need to know the answer as well, as he thinks everything is finished. Arnav wants to rectify his mistake and gives his bro his happiness, "I will ask the question just once, are you sure about your feelings for this girl?" Akash says that he loves her a lot. Aranv says, he doesn't understand the language of love, only he wants to know does he want to live his whole life with that girl? will he not repent later? Aksh is confident, "never. I want to spend my whole life with Payalji."
 "Ok, it's done. If it's so important to you, then I'll definitely finalized this deal." Akash intends to say something, but Arnav doesn't let him say anything. It's his goal now to unite Payal and Akash. Akash is incredulous, "bol to dia, lekin kaunsa deal?
 (I told him, but waht is the deal) Akash doesn't understand the language of his business minded brother.
LOVE THIS BROMAX PART ,SHOWS THEIR UNDERSTANDING AND CARE FOR EACH OTHER AND HOW DO THEY STAND BESIDES  EACH OTHER

Khushi doing the preparation of Arnav's engagement party from home. she is calling here and there to make the necessary arrangement for the party. Her phone rings and it's Aranv. "chalo bhaia ke bhaban bhaban", ring tone is back ๐Ÿ˜† Arnav calls to talk about Akash and Payal. But Khushi doesn't get him. She reminds him that her sis already said no, so there is nothing left to say. Arnav makes her stop and tells her to come and meet him in that cafe. He doesn't want to let Akash and mami know about it. But khushi is obdurate, she doesn't want to meet him, cause her sister already gave her verdict. Arnav says that Akash is not ready to accept her refusal, and he wants Akash to get married to Payal. In order to do so he tells her in an imperative tone to meet him in that cafe in half an hour. But Khushi is adamant, "I'll not come." she cuts the call. Arnav grits his teeth in anger, 'Khushi Kumari Gupta!" Khushi is grumbling, "what does he think of himself?' Khushi sees Payal's pensive state. She is repugnant about her decision now.
OUR SANKA DEVI IS BACK IN ACTION ๐Ÿ˜† AND SO IS OUR ASR LESS MORE ARNAVJI

While keeping the clothes in the almirah, the dupatta what Akash gifted Payal falls on her head like a veil. She gets depressed holding the dupatta."what makes it different if I would say yes.Your love is not there in my fate. Forgive me. I am compelled to break your heart again and again. plz forgive me." She cries holding the dupatta in her heart. Khushi hears her confession, she gets sad for her, tears also well up in her eyes. She realises that Payal also loves Akash. Khushi recollects the memory when Akash gave her the dupatta to give it to Payal. She tries to connect the dot of all the events of Akash and her jiji. A pleasing smile comes in her teary face. She thinks, finally her jiji found her true love. Now she will do anything to unite her with her love.
NOW KHUSHI WILL DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO SAVE HER JIJI AND IN THIS PROCESS SHE WILL BE SACRIFICING HERSELF

Arnav and Khsuhi both are trying each other's number simultaneously. so obviously the phones are busy. Arnav says grimly, "with whom she is talking? must be talking with her fiance." When he finally catches her, he charges her, 'with whom you were talking?. " When Khushi says that she was trying his number, he sighs a relief. They talk, sure about Akash and Payal.

"Excuse me, table for two?" The same waiter ask them in the cafe. Arnav pulls the chair for Khushi. Khushi doesn't get it, so she goes to other side to sit. Again Arnav's comes to pull the chair. Khsuhi is confused, "aaree, I came to sit here." "I know, that's why I'm pulling the chair" Arnav is annoyed. 
How cum she will understand your nicety sexy boy, you treat her so meany all the time! she is really flummoxed at his behavior. When the waiter came for the order she warns him not to add sugar in his coffee.b Arnav gets amused a bit, but hides his expression instantly. She says Arnav that he is right about Payal and Akash. "I'm never wrong." He is confident. The waiter comes with their tea and coffee. When he pours the tea in her cup, she gets surprised, 'why it's black?" Arnav is getting irritated, "here is milk and sugar, make as you wish." Khushi is muttering, 'If I have to make the tea then why I'm paying him, rather it was better if I would go to drink the tea from the thele (roadside tea stall) outside." She gets delighted to see the packet of cookies, "chalo kum se kum biscoot to free mila.(its' good at least I got biscuit)" She starts to open the packet with her teeth.Gosh I'm laughing clutching my stomach at khushi's OTT behavior.. Khushi is too much. How cum she is acting so cheap in front of that sophisticated,classy, sexy man. Arnav says her derisively, "If your important conversation about tea and biscoot is finished lets talk about Akash and Payal." Khushi understands her stupidity. she says that she also thinks that Payal, she can't say the word pyaar/love in front of Arnav. She tells him that Payal is very sad since she said no to Akash. She wants her jiji to be happy. Aranv also thinks it will be good for Akash too, 'I think this deal will be good for Akash. " Khushi is perplexed, "deal?"  
KHUSHI IS CRACKING A DEAL WITH HER LG IN A MOST ABBERANT AND ASTONISHING YET FUNNY WAY AND AT THE TOP HE IS LISTENING TO HER,ISN'T THAT AMAZING HE WAS TELLING HER A DAY BEFORE GET LOST...YOU ARE RIGHT YOUR SEXY BOY IS BIPOLAR   

I love this old hindi song and specially Kishore Kumar's awesome voice. thanks to Sheena to make Arshi VM with this song.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=iTrHow_Pi7M[/YOUTUBE]

credit goes to Aminasheena

NICELY DONE SOHARA ,VERY LIGHT EPI FULL OF LAUGHTER AND NICE GESTURES.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
MY COMMENTS ARE IN THE COLOR YOU KNOW๐Ÿ˜Š
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
@salooni
well wrote 
lovely it more and more 
to write fast 
and your editing they are wonderful
will be happy if you can edit for me 
whenever free
tfs

๐Ÿ˜ŠThnx dear for reading and commenting.So sweet of you.No problem tell me what do you want I will try my best to make you an edit.PM me .
Once again Thnx for liking though๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by ArshiHamesha - 10 years ago
soni19sweet thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

@salooni

well wrote 
lovely it more and more 
to write fast 
and your editing they are wonderful
will be happy if you can edit for me 
whenever free
tfs

๐Ÿ˜ŠThnx dear for reading and commenting.So sweet of you.No problem tell me what do you want I will try my best to make you an edit.PM me .
Once again Thnx for liking though๐Ÿ˜Š

no need of thanks 
i will surely tell you 
when needed๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

episode 125

he came striding down the stairs as though he had not a care in the world. master of his house, on top of things, busy, on his way somewhere, completely in control. yet when he reached the lowest flight he had to come to a stop and break his gait.

a girl who till minutes before was a pest, an irritant, a dream, a feeling in his heart, was now as he looked at her, another man's betrothed, and she chased the girl he had said he'd marry. did his heart even know how complicated it had all become? la teased khushi as she hijacked her phone and ran off, the phone was ringing.

He started this game and now he is a prey and getting caged in his own web
"chamkili kitni excited ho rahi hai apni hone wali husband se baat karne ke liye," chamkili is so excited wanting to speak with her to be husband, laughed lavanya... she darted behind asr, still prattling, "asr, dekhona chamkili kitni impatient ho rahi hai... so cute na." see how impatient she is, asr... isn't it cute.

he stood there expressionless. no, he was not going to make an exhibition of his feelings, not his way. the phone slipped from la's hand, almost without thinking he reached out and caught it, even as khushi lunged forward to get it.

and that incredible long moment between them. all his burn, his scorch, his sear in his eyes. that is all. "mujhe kya faraq padta hai?" was in the air, and if khushi still didn't know the answer to that...
He was screaming and caterwauling through his eyes and she got every bit of it you bet ,that's why she was stepping back with an aberrant and bewildered  thoughts and above all with  and unknown fear

anjali came out of nowhere and swiped the phone before anyone could say anything. he walked away without so much as a question or a pause. did he go where he was intending to all along or elsewhere?

no one seemed to care as the rounds of felicitations and joy around the revelation of khushi's engagement continued. naniji had been sweet and delighted, mami was a tad arch about getting married to the tenant... the name shyam ji had all in a tizzy, till anjali said, cut it, people, not all shyam jis are her shyam ji. nice writing there.
That was the moment when I was thinking how come these people didn't remember a thing later
lousy CVs
la and anjali got into a slightly girl gang ragging mode with khushi and the usual teasing and leg pulling started. the scene had opened on a happy lavanya's face exclaiming, "o my god, this is so cool," as she hugged her pal, khushi. camera panned slowly around her grinning face and came to rest on a face registering just plain deep sadness, almost a letting go. could this be the girl who just got engaged?

How can she be happy and I think I said this in your 124 she got his message twice ,"mujhe fadak padta hai dammit...Kyuonkeh" and now through his eyes and she is contradicting her own thoughts where one side he said to her you mean nothing and now this ...His guards are harassing her 

she knew she couldn't show that feeling to anyone, though her heart was breaking at what had just transpired in his room. "aap yeh angoothi pehna nahin sakte... yeh humari sagai ki angoothi hai," she'd told him... you can't put this ring on my finger... it's my engagement ring. the two simple sentences seemed to devastate him... her. had she ever seen him so perturbed... so much in pain?  and what is it he'd said? "mujhe faraq padta hai, dammit, kyunki..." makes a difference, because... and his eyes? what was in them? why this turbulence in him? this sadness in her?

There you go I just said this up there and you are saying the same,they both are perturbed and tangled in their own actions
which are suffocating em.

anjali had noticed something but was too busy right now trying to coax khushi's shyam ji into speaking to her. "humey na, sab pata chal gaya," started anjali, i have come to know everything. of course, shyam ji was dumbstruck at this situation... how tough life can be for our dear snake, really how will the poor creature survive this heartless world. so he decided to keep quiet, till the phone was handed to his khushi ji. and then had the temerity to suggest a date. ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

beautiful acting by sanaya as khushi negotiated the demands of her life with an eye to duty, where none of her own desires were of any consequence. for her babuji's sake she'd agreed to tie the knot with a man who at best felt like a good acquaintance, of course she was not to know how deceptive and not good this man really was. on the other hand, a man had entered her life out of nowhere and started to take over her mind and heart... a nasty rude laad govertnor kind of man, yet, she felt things for him. and just now she'd felt his pain, his love, his anger, his desperation, all at once, and yet she couldn't let heartache, the sadness of it all register on her face. she had to look happy, also make arrangements to meet this usurper next day. girls like her don't traipse around with men unless they have a certain significance in their lives. this shyam ji would be her husband soon? he will mean more to her than the man she'd have allowed practically anything that other evening by the pool?
LOVE what you said in pink as she is contradicting her own thoughts and in blue yes she did at that time to make a deal with her luck for the family's sake.
when anjali asked her if all was well, she put on a bright smile and said, of course, and she'll join them once she's washed her hands, and she made her way to the wash room.

scissors cut snip, chop, maim. the gardener is turning his anger inward and hurting those that he cares for the most. his plants... his connection with maa. his eyes are opaque, he owns his pain, no one else gets in. all he thinks of is her... yeh humari sagai ki angoothi hai, oh that hint of tear, that delicate echo in her voice... dekho na chamkili kitni impatient ho rahi hai, apni... hone wali husband se baat karne ke liye... la's voice is full of laughter almost harsh and metallic unaware of the havoc in him. he carries on snipping with his scissors, relentless. edward scissorhands for some reason came to mind, the pain in his blanked out eyes, the frenzy of the scissors when he suffers.
This is the point wher he so vulnerable yet wants to look normal but can't as IT MATTERS

she comes and sees the scene and is compelled to ask, "yeh aap kya kar rahe hain?!!" what are you doing?

strewn on the floor, parts of plants, leaves, flowers, still fresh with the pain of severing.

"aap jaante bhi hai ki aap phool kaat rahe hain?" do you even know that you're butchering flowers?

"toh?" so? his eyes have lost something.

i am not supposed to feel this extent of pain for a tv character who doesn't exist .

"aap saare phool kaat denge..." you'll cut all the flowers...? she starts, hassled.

angry angry gritted teeth, red voice... "mai kya karta hoon usse tumhe kya lena dena!" what do you have to do with what i do or don't?

"aap aise kyun baat kar rahe hain? aap dhyan bhi nahin de rahe hain..." why are you talking like this, she si almost imploring now, you're not paying any attention...

snip snip cut cut, more frantic the sound, more jerky his movements... he is going over the edge... no one can sense it... dil nahin hai seene mein. when the thorns hurt him he punishes the flowers. old habit.

just that he falls upon those thorns, and he does bleed.

"main kuch bhi karoon usse tumhe kya farq padta hai..." whatever i do, what difference does it make to you? oh that faraq. that crucial word in a love story that was always about that difference. not about money, power, fame, beauty, but about the crucial place of a person's life in another's existence... because they make that essential difference. how he wants to make a faraq in her life. how his tone seems to suggest she is his anyway, he can talk to her as he pleases... but she is wearing another man's ring... he has to keep cutting till the pain recedes.
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ well said he always talk to her as this is his right and she was as she is his wife
"main..." he is still raging... and a wrong move.

he's cut his hand.

profuse flow of blood... the red of his voice, everywhere.

"dekha chot lag gayi na aap ko... aap-" see... you're hurt... you - she runs to him, voice rising in frenzy, horrified by the blood, his pain, she can't bear to see him hurt, not him. but he jerks his hand away from her, angry, accusing eyes. he is hurt elsewhere. no one can see it. no bandage can reach it.

she's shocked at his reaction.
They both feel unsaid and untouched painful words just like these wounds but the hidden wounds are bleeding inside their hearts 
no more, his look seems to say, no more am i going to let this "chot" reach me, let you reach me. very convoluted some may argue. if he hadn't run away that day and got himself engaged to la, this point may never have come. but that's not the issue, he still hurts.

He wants to show her "doesn't matter" again
la arrives. and the right of a betrothed is exercised. the girl who is no one to him must step aside. though her heart bleeds to see him in pain, wanting to tend to him... he is hers after all, just that this whole real world is such a  mess.

ihhh it hurts him... she flinches.

he steals a look at her as la does the nursing.

la calls out, "chamkili, asr ka haath pakdo na... mujhse yeh ban-" chamkili, hold asr's hand, thsi ban-

"koi zaroorat nahin hai..." there's no need, says he. i don't need you, go and be anothers... koi faraq nahin padta.

the subtext throughout episode 125 was almost audible, if your heart was working fine that is. not a single actor let the script down, every nuance was picked and explored, and together the ipk cast created an episode dense with emotion, complex and powerful, riveting to delve into and become part of.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

despite his brusque refusal, his girl friend wouldn't listen.

and a tender moment at last... just as caring as he'd been while holding her hand to slip on the ring, she holds his with hers. secure, safe. as he feels her hand delicately settle on his forearm and grasp it firm, his eyes travel to her face, he so wants to see her, feel her reaction, her just her. he wants her to think only of him... "sirf mere baare mein sochiye," think only of me akash had said, just a while ago to payal in a neat cut away to that other love story developing alongside. was that a way of the writers to let us know asr's state of mind...? he can't say things like this.

mellifluous and soothing piano layered the scene.
NICE CONNECTION๐Ÿ‘

"asr, tum kabhi koi baat pe react hi nahin karte..."
asr, you never react to anything, says la as draws a picture of asr, whose eyes never show his feelings, no laughter joy happiness, but is he happy with their lives, their future plans? excited, khush? happy?

a man of few words, who cannot say things that many can easily, who can't show feelings the way the world thinks people should, says words that are meant for someone... should she care to listen... subtext: main aisa hi hoon, i am like this i can't help it... which he'll say in a few day's time.

"aankhon mein dekhkar sab kuch nahin jaana jata, lavanya...  agar koi cheez nazar nahin aa rahi hai usska matlab yeh nahin  ki woh hai nahin," you can't know everything by looking into eyes... if something is not visible, doesn't mean it isn't there. the director chose to lay below this dialogue the saddest piece of music from the ipk score... what does one do if one can't express one's feelings, if there's no physical evidence of something that does exist... how does one know it is there... will anyone ever know it is there and it is what matters most?
He did express himself like he opened his heart to her and wants her to understand it and she did but his actions are confusing her

i wonder if khushi heard what he said...She did but just few days ago he said her "you mean nothing "koi matlab nahin..."What she supposed to do...

after a little pause, with a hollow but steady voice, he assured la, "main khush hoon. shayad tum dekh nahin paa rahi ho... par bahut khush hoon," i am happy, perhaps you can't see it, but i am y. khushi felt a terrible pang of sadness... the complicated emotions that assail us, how are we to deal with them. not that she didn't want him to be happy with la... but she knew he wasn't, she knew she wasn't, yet there it was, the reality they'd both created.

Yeap she is confuse and astounded at his actions and connecting the dots ,even her heart did see a clear picture but mind is delusional
he looked again at khushi to gauge her reaction. because she always did react after all. sweet notes of piano. the underlying conversation carried on, only a few minutes yet they could fill a whole day of feelings.

and then, someone kisses the man you dhakdhak for and leaves. but she won't suffer alone, la tells him she's going on a date.

pay back time 

"nahin... woh, lavanya ji," all khushi can do is mumble incoherently... maybe she should leave, slowly she picks up her phone.

"ek minute, khushi..." still voice, calmed, cooled. but he won't look at her, because the truth is somewhere else.

and "ajeeb" another beautiful ipk word comes in after a break.

"ajeeb baat hai na... jis din meri engagement announce hui thi tum mujhe wish karna bhool gayi...  aur ab tumhari engagement hui toh..." she's looking at him miserable... and equally unhappy he completes...

"congratulations khushi kumari gupta... tumhe tumhari-"

strange, isn't it... the day my engagement was announced you forgot to wish me... and now yours...congratulations, khushi kumari gupta... your-
oh that vulnerability on his face as he says those words, his back to her.

and again the phone...

"ji shyam ji..."

yes, it is the other man. the man he has lost her to.
He is in agony
a quiet, almost lyrical scene of all the sadness a broken heart feels. after the storm of the room earlier, a flowing of tears in the garden where he feels the most like himself. and he has to find some hurtful words to say before this whole thing pulls him under.
He doesn't think when he is angry and she doesn't talk when something bothers her

"kya hua...sab toh tumhari shadi ke baat se bahut khush lag rahe hain... lekin tum?" what's up, everyone looks happy about your engagement... but you? oh he has sensed her misery alright. just that he hurts too much to understand why it's there or even if he does, he is not equipped to make it better while he suffers so.
He is sensing it strongly but his way of handeling is a bit odd 
she is uncomfortable... no answers she has... this is hard on her at too many levels...

"tumhe dekhkar toh lag raha hai ki tumhe abhi abhi pata chala hai ki ladka amir nahin hai," looks like you've just found out the man is not rich. his meaningless charge on her character based on nothing, just a wound from years ago.
and that's what makes her confuse and angry at the same time because she does not get her LG
she is deeply hurt of course just as he wanted her to be. and she leaves. only then, can that mask of indifference and arrogance be allowed to slip.
He is mean here to deviate his pain

i look at this face above and there just below is the same man on 8 june, 2011, episode 3. eyes shuttered, face implacable, inert. from there to here has been an exulting, intoxicating journey. how did they get it done. unbelievable.
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ love to see his changes of expressions with time

sorry for the super long ramble... just a couple more things i wanted to add.

a gentle love story comes into play elsewhere, this time by the clothesline.
payal collects dry clothes from the line on the verandah. outside the fence waits her forlorn akash.

a silent communication. he wants her to understand, accept. but her clenched fist says she's not ready.

"payal ji!" he calls out. but she leaves.

a poignant conversation between two people.
"payal ji, i know you don't want to talk at all about this but i want to ask you just one thing... you'd said that i and you can never become us because our back grounds are different. can this not be set aside for a moment? can you just think of one thing and give me an answer?

"payal ji, parivaar, paisa, haisiyat... yeh sabko bhool jaaiye... sirf... sirf mere baare mein sochiye. bas itna bata dijiye... ki main aapko pasand hoon... ya nahin?"

payal ji, family, money, status... just forget these things... only... only think of me. and just tell me, am i liked by you... or not?

how he beseeches her, and she is so moved, yet, she walks away without replying. he holds on to that with hope. at least, she didn't say no.

whenever i see the payal akash scenes i get the feeling a lot of hints regarding the asr khushi story are entwined there. what can't be said there is articulated here and if our mind plays along we transfer it to their story. just a thought, i may be way off the mark.

Love em moving on as their relationship id going to bring these two jhakas idiots together

crazy phone games and shyam. first, anjali answers a call meant for khsuhi. then she tells him that her shyam ji must meet khushi ji's shyam ji, how he squirms and twitches. but the worst of all those intimate sounding calls to khushi, and both times in asr's presence. one good thing though, mrs shyam ji has put her foot down, the date with khushi is off.
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ its been a while you had your enemy's pic on your post 

๐Ÿ‘ Just wonderful Indi๐Ÿค—

I didn't find it long as I love reading yours ,but you made me happy with so many parts as you can see I made your post longer with my comments.Thank You  for such a lovely write up.โค๏ธ
Edited by ArshiHamesha - 10 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
^^^ arshi, thank you so so much. loved your comments. it was a beautiful episode, am now going to read your interpretations. yes, my enemy got the loving black and white treatment from me... how sick is the snake ji.
 i saw your many bolds and applause, i am thrilled. thank you, sir.
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: indi52

episode 125

he came striding down the stairs as though he had not a care in the world. master of his house, on top of things, busy, on his way somewhere, completely in control. yet when he reached the lowest flight he had to come to a stop and break his gait.

a girl who till minutes before was a pest, an irritant, a dream, a feeling in his heart, was now as he looked at her, another man's betrothed, and she chased the girl he had said he'd marry. did his heart even know how complicated it had all become? la teased khushi as she hijacked her phone and ran off, the phone was ringing.

"chamkili kitni excited ho rahi hai apni hone wali husband se baat karne ke liye," chamkili is so excited wanting to speak with her to be husband, laughed lavanya... she darted behind asr, still prattling, "asr, dekhona chamkili kitni impatient ho rahi hai... so cute na." see how impatient she is, asr... isn't it cute.

he stood there expressionless. no, he was not going to make an exhibition of his feelings, not his way. the phone slipped from la's hand, almost without thinking he reached out and caught it, even as khushi lunged forward to get it.

and that incredible long moment between them. all his burn, his scorch, his sear in his eyes. that is all. "mujhe kya faraq padta hai?" was in the air, and if khushi still didn't know the answer to that...

anjali came out of nowhere and swiped the phone before anyone could say anything. he walked away without so much as a question or a pause. did he go where he was intending to all along or elsewhere?

no one seemed to care as the rounds of felicitations and joy around the revelation of khushi's engagement continued. naniji had been sweet and delighted, mami was a tad arch about getting married to the tenant... the name shyam ji had all in a tizzy, till anjali said, cut it, people, not all shyam jis are her shyam ji. nice writing there.
I understand, but how cum she didn't notice the number while answered the phone?

la and anjali got into a slightly girl gang ragging mode with khushi and the usual teasing and leg pulling started. the scene had opened on a happy lavanya's face exclaiming, "o my god, this is so cool," as she hugged her pal, khushi. camera panned slowly around her grinning face and came to rest on a face registering just plain deep sadness, almost a letting go. could this be the girl who just got engaged?
An ever chirpy, happy Khushi suddenly became so sad after her engagement.

she knew she couldn't show that feeling to anyone, though her heart was breaking at what had just transpired in his room. "aap yeh angoothi pehna nahin sakte... yeh humari sagai ki angoothi hai," she'd told him... you can't put this ring on my finger... it's my engagement ring. the two simple sentences seemed to devastate him... her. had she ever seen him so perturbed... so much in pain?  and what is it he'd said? "mujhe faraq padta hai, dammit, kyunki..." makes a difference, because... and his eyes? what was in them? why this turbulence in him? this sadness in her?

anjali had noticed something but was too busy right now trying to coax khushi's shyam ji into speaking to her. "humey na, sab pata chal gaya," started anjali, i have come to know everything. of course, shyam ji was dumbstruck at this situation... how tough life can be for our dear snake, really how will the poor creature survive this heartless world. so he decided to keep quiet,๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† till the phone was handed to his khushi ji. and then had the temerity to suggest a date.

beautiful acting by sanaya as khushi negotiated the demands of her life with an eye to duty, where none of her own desires were of any consequence. for her babuji's sake she'd agreed to tie the knot with a man who at best felt like a good acquaintance, of course she was not to know how deceptive and not good this man really was. on the other hand, a man had entered her life out of nowhere and started to take over her mind and heart... a nasty rude laad govertnor kind of man, yet, she felt things for him. and just now she'd felt his pain, his love, his anger, his desperation, all at once, and yet she couldn't let heartache, the sadness of it all register on her face. she had to look happy, also make arrangements to meet this usurper next day. girls like her don't traipse around with men unless they have a certain significance in their lives. this shyam ji would be her husband soon? he will mean more to her than the man she'd have allowed practically anything that other evening by the pool? 
Though shyam seemed an eligible groom, but Khushi never felt anything for him. She even can't look at him after the engagement.She literally feels irritation around him. She might be go with him for a date, but I know she would stay aloof like always. but thank God that the date never happened. I feel to spew when Shyam tries to come near Khushi.

when anjali asked her if all was well, she put on a bright smile and said, of course, and she'll join them once she's washed her hands, and she made her way to the wash room.

scissors cut snip, chop, maim. the gardener is turning his anger inward and hurting those that he cares for the most. his plants... his connection with maa. his eyes are opaque, he owns his pain, no one else gets in. all he thinks of is her... yeh humari sagai ki angoothi hai, oh that hint of tear, that delicate echo in her voice... dekho na chamkili kitni impatient ho rahi hai, apni... hone wali husband se baat karne ke liye... la's voice is full of laughter almost harsh and metallic unaware of the havoc in him. he carries on snipping with his scissors, relentless. edward scissorhands for some reason came to mind, the pain in his blanked out eyes, the frenzy of the scissors when he suffers.
Just loved your description of Arnav's inner turmoil.

she comes and sees the scene and is compelled to ask, "yeh aap kya kar rahe hain?!!" what are you doing?

strewn on the floor, parts of plants, leaves, flowers, still fresh with the pain of severing.

"aap jaante bhi hai ki aap phool kaat rahe hain?" do you even know that you're butchering flowers?

i am not supposed to feel this extent of pain for a tv character who doesn't exist
no yaar they are not just some fictional characters. Arnav and Khsuhi are my life.

"aap saare phool kaat denge..." you'll cut all the flowers...? she starts, hassled.

angry angry gritted teeth, red voice... "mai kya karta hoon usse tumhe kya lena dena!" what do you have to do with what i do or don't?

"aap aise kyun baat kar rahe hain? aap dhyan bhi nahin de rahe hain..." why are you talking like this, she si almost imploring now, you're not paying any attention...

snip snip cut cut, more frantic the sound, more jerky his movements... he is going over the edge... no one can sense it... dil nahin hai seene mein. when the thorns hurt him he punishes the flowers. old habit.

"main kuch bhi karoon usse tumhe kya farq padta hai..." whatever i do, what difference does it make to you? oh that faraq. that crucial word in a love story that was always about that difference. not about money, power, fame, beauty, but about the crucial place of a person's life in another's existence... because they make that essential difference. how he wants to make a faraq in her life. how his tone seems to suggest she is his anyway, he can talk to her as he pleases... but she is wearing another man's ring... he has to keep cutting till the pain recedes.
loved how you pondered faraq here. Love and indifference really don't co exist in a relationship.

he's cut his hand.

"dekha chot lag gayi na aap ko... aap-" see... you're hurt... you - she runs to him, voice rising in frenzy, horrified by the blood, his pain, she can't bear to see him hurt, not him. but he jerks his hand away from her, angry, accusing eyes. he is hurt elsewhere. no one can see it. no bandage can reach it.

no more, his look seems to say, no more am i going to let this "chot" reach me, let you reach me. very convoluted some may argue. if he hadn't run away that day and got himself engaged to la, this point may never have come. but that's not the issue, he still hurts.
true,  Arnav's decision to get engaged with La compelled khushi to take her decision to marry shyam. otherwise she would never took such decision.

la arrives. and the right of a betrothed is exercised.๐Ÿ‘ the girl who is no one to him must step aside. though her heart bleeds to see him in pain, wanting to tend to him... he is hers after all, just that this whole real world is such a  mess.

la calls out, "chamkili, asr ka haath pakdo na... mujhse yeh ban-" chamkili, hold asr's hand, thsi ban-

"koi zaroorat nahin hai..." there's no need, says he. i don't need you, go and be anothers... koi faraq nahin padta.

the subtext throughout episode 125 was almost audible, if your heart was working fine that is. not a single actor let the script down, every nuance was picked and explored, and together the ipk cast created an episode dense with emotion, complex and powerful, riveting to delve into and become part of.
very well said, but i still feel, Sana couldn't justice her character, specially she was dull in front of Barun and Sanya's brilliance.

and a tender moment at last... just as caring as he'd been while holding her hand to slip on the ring, she holds his with hers. secure, safe. as he feels her hand delicately settle on his forearm and grasp it firm, his eyes travel to her face, he so wants to see her, feel her reaction, her just her. he wants her to think only of him... "sirf mere baare mein sochiye," think only of me akash had said, just a while ago to payal in a neat cut away to that other love story developing alongside. was that a way of the writers to let us know asr's state of mind...? he can't say things like this.

asr, you never react to anything, says la as draws a picture of asr, whose eyes never show his feelings, no laughter joy happiness, but is he happy with their lives, their future plans? excited, khush? happy?

a man of few words, who cannot say things that many can easily, who can't show feelings the way the world thinks people should, says words that are meant for someone... should she care to listen... subtext: main aisa hi hoon, i am like this i can't help it... which he'll say in a few day's time.

"aankhon mein dekhkar sab kuch nahin jaana jata, lavanya...  agar koi cheez nazar nahin aa rahi hai usska matlab yeh nahin  ki woh hai nahin," you can't know everything by looking into eyes... if something is not visible, doesn't mean it isn't there. the director chose to lay below this dialogue the saddest piece of music from the ipk score... what does one do if one can't express one's feelings, if there's no physical evidence of something that does exist... how does one know it is there... will anyone ever know it is there and it is what matters most?

i wonder if khushi heard what he said...

after a little pause, with a hollow but steady voice, he assured la, "main khush hoon. shayad tum dekh nahin paa rahi ho... par bahut khush hoon," i am happy, perhaps you can't see it, but i am y. khushi felt a terrible pang of sadness... the complicated emotions that assail us, how are we to deal with them. not that she didn't want him to be happy with la... but she knew he wasn't, she knew she wasn't, yet there it was, the reality they'd both created.

he looked again at khushi to gauge her reaction. because she always did react after all. sweet notes of piano. the underlying conversation carried on, only a few minutes yet they could fill a whole day of feelings.

and then, someone kisses the man you dhakdhak for and leaves. but she won't suffer alone, la tells him she's going on a date.
I also suffered the pain along with Arnav and Khushi.

"nahin... woh, lavanya ji," all khushi can do is mumble incoherently... maybe she should leave, slowly she picks up her phone.

"ek minute, khushi..." still voice, calmed, cooled. but he won't look at her, because the truth is somewhere else.

"ajeeb baat hai na... jis din meri engagement announce hui thi tum mujhe wish karna bhool gayi...  aur ab tumhari engagement hui toh..." she's looking at him miserable... and equally unhappy he completes...

strange, isn't it... the day my engagement was announced you forgot to wish me... and now yours...congratulations, khushi kumari gupta... your-

and again the phone...

"ji shyam ji..."

a quiet, almost lyrical scene of all the sadness a broken heart feels. after the storm of the room earlier, a flowing of tears in the garden where he feels the most like himself. and he has to find some hurtful words to say before this whole thing pulls him under.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

"kya hua...sab toh tumhari shadi ke baat se bahut khush lag rahe hain... lekin tum?" what's up, everyone looks happy about your engagement... but you? oh he has sensed her misery alright. just that he hurts too much to understand why it's there or even if he does, he is not equipped to make it better while he suffers so.

she is uncomfortable... no answers she has... this is hard on her at too many levels...

"tumhe dekhkar toh lag raha hai ki tumhe abhi abhi pata chala hai ki ladka amir nahin hai," looks like you've just found out the man is not rich. his meaningless charge on her character based on nothing, just a wound from years ago.
Gosh I don't know why he used to accuse her as a greedy person, where he knew Khushi was not.

she is deeply hurt of course just as he wanted her to be. and she leaves. only then, can that mask of indifference and arrogance be allowed to slip.

i look at this face above and there just below is the same man on 8 june, 2011, episode 3. eyes shuttered, face implacable, inert. from there to here has been an exulting, intoxicating journey. how did they get it done. unbelievable.
very good observation.๐Ÿ‘

payal collects dry clothes from the line on the verandah. outside the fence waits her forlorn akash.

a silent communication. he wants her to understand, accept. but her clenched fist says she's not ready.

"payal ji, i know you don't want to talk at all about this but i want to ask you just one thing... you'd said that i and you can never become us because our back grounds are different. can this not be set aside for a moment? can you just think of one thing and give me an answer?

"payal ji, parivaar, paisa, haisiyat... yeh sabko bhool jaaiye... sirf... sirf mere baare mein sochiye. bas itna bata dijiye... ki main aapko pasand hoon... ya nahin?"

payal ji, family, money, status... just forget these things... only... only think of me. and just tell me, am i liked by you... or not?

how he beseeches her, and she is so moved, yet, she walks away without replying. he holds on to that with hope. at least, she didn't say no.

whenever i see the payal akash scenes i get the feeling a lot of hints regarding the asr khushi story are entwined there. what can't be said there is articulated here and if our mind plays along we transfer it to their story. just a thought, i may be way off the mark. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

crazy phone games and shyam. first, anjali answers a call meant for khsuhi. then she tells him that her shyam ji must meet khushi ji's shyam ji, how he squirms and twitches. but the worst of all those intimate sounding calls to khushi, and both times in asr's presence. one good thing though, mrs shyam ji has put her foot down, the date with khushi is off. 
bingo. God saved Khushi from this demon.

Absolutely loved your take.
Arnav was completely deranged after hearing the heart breaking news of Khushi's engagement. The harsh reality stroke him with  million jolts.he was punishing Khushi along with himself.
All the lines I marked bold are my favorite.
 My comments are in purple.
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
^^^ thanks so much, sohara.

yes, deranged. that's the word. that moment when he heard she was engaged, he just lost it. this is his struggle to somehow come back to himself. gorgeous story telling, isn't it. loved all your purple comments. you are right, they are niot fictional characters, somehow they live in us. ๐Ÿ˜† lunatic aunty and pagal niece. that's who we are.

Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Arshihamesha
thanks for reading my 132. Your comments are so precious.
Oh gosh I see lot of typo and grammatical mistakes. I actually was tired to edit it,  it was almost 5:30 in the morning, I was feeling sleepy. I'm crazy.๐Ÿ˜†
i do loved bromance between Arnav and Akash. so cute isn't it?

pause: I'm glad that Payal let Arnav know the sufferings of Khushi's family, what he caused them. I wish if he would know about the leakage of the news, for what Khsuhi had to face so much humiliation. Unfortunately this loop also remained unsolved in IPK.๐Ÿ˜”
MY TWO CENTS ON IT SOHARA,THERE ARE CERTAIN ASPECTS OF IPK REMAINED LIKE THAT TO UNDERSTAND AND IT REMAINED IN BETWEEN EM AND THIS WAS DISCUSSED INDIRECTLY IN BETWEEN EM IF YOU REMEMBER WHEN HE VOCIFERATED AT HIM WHEN ANJALI TRIED TO KILL HER BABY HE DID MENTION ALL OF IT THAT NIGHT JUST LIKE CONTRACT ,I WILL EXPLAIN WHEN WE WILL REACH THERE.

Trying to remember. let me check the episode. But did he ever come to know that how the goons tried to humiliate her on the road and so much insolence they had to face after the leakage of the footage where Khushi landed in Arnav's arms in Sheesh mahal?

KHUSHI IS CRACKING A DEAL WITH HER LG IN A MOST ABBERANT AND ASTONISHING YET FUNNY WAY AND AT THE TOP HE IS LISTENING TO HER,ISN'T THAT AMAZING HE WAS TELLING HER A DAY BEFORE GET LOST...YOU ARE RIGHT YOUR SEXY BOY IS BIPOLAR   

It's really funny, not only this time he actually listens to her most of the time. First he fights with her and then does the thing according to her wish. I can't believe how he agreed to say the kuch kuch hota hai dialogue to mami? I'm telling you, he was a big time bipolar. Thanks to Khushi that after getting treatment from her, he recovered.๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by sohara - 10 years ago
supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
[QUOTE=sohara]
โค๏ธ this

Episode-130

How complex is his love! the enormous love what Arnav cocooned inside, it's not easy to ignore. He disavows his love for Khushi by his flippancy, but to do so he has been going through indecipherable pain. he has been lying incessantly to prove her that she is nothing in his life. whereas his every action is meant for Khushi only๐Ÿ˜ƒ. For every lie, he has gone through a tumult inwardly. No one else but only Khushi can find the way of the labyrinth of his love. sach mein "iss pyaar ko kya naam doon? - too good ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

It seems like Lavanya has completely adapted khushi's style.So she is elated wearing Gotewala dress like Khushi. But she is precarious at the same time, if ASR doesn't like it!. Khushi assures her that she should wear whatever she likes to. I feel a pang of pity for La. she loves ASR so much that ready to do anything for him. I know if I was in her state I also would do same, after all he is the great Arnav Singh Raizada. Any girl would do anything to get him.

In GH Anjali is still pensive about the ring issue. Nani is not happy as Chote didn't complete the shopping. Mami consoles her that he selected the ring that's good enough. La and Khsuhi join them. La is scrumptious and Khushi is still in the woebegone state. The ever chirpy, bubbly and garrulous Khushi has lost in some other planet. - i knw...even i don like to see her so quiet...its not nice

La shows them her shopping. Everybody love her outfits including the one what she is wearing. La shows khushi again that both of their dresses are same, gotewale. Mami taunts her, "like her dress don't start wearing Phatti saree."

Aranv is driving the car, the repercussion is taking him to all the recent events with Khushi, how he misbehaved with her, in the diwali night, "don't think a rich guy kept your anklet close to his heart."; then how he made her say sorry by grabbing her ears; then his insolent words, "whom did you trap as a rich guy, turns cheap like the bracelet." All his afflictive words are reverberating in his thought. He convulses, "why do I do this always. all the time tears in her eyes. Now nothing will happen like this. I'll not let it happen." I'm confused, did he vow to ignore Khushi or to behave nice with her. but it's sure that he is also succumbing in abysmal pain by hurting her. - i think he vow...to not let her matter in his life

La is so delectable, showing the jewelry set to nani, 'ASR chose it for me." Khushi agitates hearing this. When the door bell rings La runs to open the door, "it should be ASR." Her excitement is natural, who doesn't want to see her to be fiance all the time. But all her excitement gone in waste by ASR's yelp.

Everybody rush to check what's wrong. ASR is infuriated to see La wearing khushi type costume. He mentioned this as a down market classless costume. He shows her the pompom what is Khushi's signature style. He says peremptorily "This is is so down market and cheap like" he can't complete, Khushi reaches there. He resumes by gritting his teeth, "it doesn't have any class and I don't like anything that doesn't have class."  he now directly hits Khushi. La defends that she, including everybody loved this outfit.

(pause: he reacted harshly like this when La first wore Khushi type salwar suit. We know why he doesn't want to see La in Khushi's outfit, cause it reminds him Khushi, what he doesn't want to do.)
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Tears well up in La's eyes, "I just wore Khushi type cloth and you are getting so mad. why are you like this ASR?" Arnav says disdainfully, "whatever I am, I am. but you should change this dress right now." But La antagonizes this time that she will not gonna change. But Arnav is incorrigible, no way he can't allow her to wear this suit. Everybody get flummoxed to see his highhandedness. La starts to cry, "Why ASR is like that? how cum he behaved so rudely with me?" everybody try to pacify her. "you know how chote is" nani tries to console her. "plz don't feel bad at chote's words" Anjali tries to make up her bro's misdemeanor.  La is upset that he has become more angry nowadays than before. In this fiasco Khushi is just congealed in embroilment. She also comforts her, "it's not you fault."

Arnav is pacing back and forth in his room. he is repugnant with riot of emotions. By taking the subitanteous decision to marry La, he is not only torturing Khushi and himself but making everybody's life miserable as well. Khushi comes in front of his room to meliorate the situation. She knows, only she is the one who can make him understand.๐Ÿ˜Š
"Get out," he says in cool stern voice.
"nahi I need to talk to you." Khushi is adamant.
"then talk i don't need to listen"  Arnav closed the glass door in front of her face. But Khushi is valiant, she has to clear his doubt. she opens the sliding door by herself and tells him that La bought the dress as per Khushi's taste.(which is not right. La selected by herself. but to save La Khushi is taking everything on her) "so if you wants to show your anger, show it to me, but not to hers." Khushi says sternly.
Arnav answers her grimly, "you don't have to tell me how should I behave with Lavanya. that's not of your business"
He intends to go to close the door again, but she resumes, "the people around love you so much, but you don't have any idea, right? do you know how much their hearts pain at your pungent words? I know you are angry with me. Plz don't punish Lavanyaji. what do you want to say, say to me"
He exasperates more, "what do you think of yourself?" His anger rise to a crescendo, "what do you think of yourself? you think I'm angry because of you? whatever I do, do for you? If you think it matters to me you exist or not, then forget it." Khushi jolts in his loud shout, she cringes inwardly. With his thoughts veering painfully to her, he says gruffly- i felt bad for her...he shldn hav yelled at her tht way!!

"You are not so important in my life that, for you I'll be angry and I'll show my anger to someone else. you don't even exist for me. Do you understand. you exist or not, what you say or do, it doesn't make any difference to me. did you understand. " His holler makes Khushi jerk. He turns his face away from her, to hide his anguish. He clenches his jaw, closes his eyes in perturbation. he knows whatever he just told is blunt lie. Whatever he does, just does thinking of Khushi. Khushi can't hold her tears. He turns towards her after controlling his agitation. With a suppressed emotions in her voice Khushi says, "I know I exist or not, it doesn't make any difference to you. But I forgot that you are Arnav singh raizada. you never apologize after hurting someone. It's my mistake that I came to talk to you." She slowly closes the door and leaves. Arnav just stays still for a moment, spell bound.

La changed her outfit. Anjali and Khushi are helping her to put her clothes in the closet. "Lavanya" he gently calls her name. Arnav comes to her room and asks her why she changed her dress? he grabs the dress from the closet and gives it to her, "you liked it, so you should wear it. I'm sorry, I shouldn't react like that." Anjali and Khushi both are flabbergasted to see his nicety. La hugs her๐Ÿ˜ก and says him "I love you" Khushi's heart lurches painfully. Arnav contemplates her keenly, doesn't say La "I love you too", but says sorry again. La's face brightens up with a glint. she hugs him again.๐Ÿ˜ก Khushi who was just leaving looks shattered to see them hugging each other. Arnav also feels her pain. La leans her head on his shoulder again.๐Ÿ˜ก Khushi can't bear this sight any more. She looks at them, gulping the pain inwardly. Arnav looks at her ambiguously. He can see how hurt she is to see La close to him. Khushi again looks back at them with a sheer pain in her eyes. Gosh my heart is aching to see La is hugging Arnav. just counting days when she will be out of his life.
I must say Sanaya was brilliant in the scene. I could see a real pain in her expression.โญ๏ธ - very true...

Mama has been shown after a long time๐Ÿ˜Š. Mami is fixing Akash's marriage to some Ms, India who is a rich man's daughter.Mama is skeptical. he thinks she should take Akash's verdict first. Mami is sure that her son will like the girl what she will select for him. she wants to announce the news of his engagement on the day of Arnav's engagement. Akash, who overheard his mom's wish, became sad.

In GH khushi is ebbbing in Arnav's thought. He gave the necklace to La and later told her that he gave her chosen set to La and taunted her that it shouldn't make any difference to her. Then she remembers his excruciating words "not a gift but take it as a tip.  "I cried enough, not any more, I'll not think of him." She avows.  She knows it's her feeling of love for Arnav. but wants to deny it. She tells DM that, she doesn't need to know the answer of her feelings, she cried enough, but no more. She just wishes that the engagement takes place properly in a week as she has been approbated to do the arrangement, then she will not think of Arnav any more. everything will be alright then. She pleas DM to be with her.

Tho phone is ringing, buaji is screaming, 'pick the phone, it must be Shyam." Gosh buaji can't think anything else but shyam only.๐Ÿ˜ก Khushi and bua both come to receive the call. but bua receives the phone "haire nand kisore", the caller cuts the call. Khushi teases bua that the caller is not Nandkisore, so he cut the call. I salute Khushi's positive attitude. she knows how to smile in her deepest sorrow. The phone rings again and Khushi picks it, but no response. It must be lover boy Akash who is calling incessantly.

I guessed right, it's Akash who was calling GH. It's good that finally Payal receives the call. he requests her wistfully for a rendezvous. Payal refuses. but he insists her to meet him just for once. Payal still tenacious. he says he will wait for her. Payal cuts his call. Khushi overhears her and asks her who was on the phone and where she will not go. Payal intends to say everything to Khushi, but refrains herself instantly. She can't put Khushi in another anxiety. Khushi is incredulous, "what happened to jiji  and who was on the phone? something is wrong for sure"

Sohara...don be so jealous of La...i knw even i hated those hugs she kept givin him...but ultimately Arnav belongs to Khushi...nd Honestly i hope you find your Arnav very soon ๐Ÿ˜‰
supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
[QUOTE=indi52]
episode 125
- its truly a Killer look

anjali had noticed something but was too busy right now trying to coax khushi's shyam ji into speaking to her. "humey na, sab pata chal gaya," started anjali, i have come to know everything. of course, shyam ji was dumbstruck at this situation... how tough life can be for our dear snake, really how will the poor creature survive this heartless world. so he decided to keep quiet, till the phone was handed to his khushi ji. and then had the temerity to suggest a date. -
jackass๐Ÿคฌ

beautiful acting by sanaya as khushi negotiated the demands of her life with an eye to duty, where none of her own desires were of any consequence๐Ÿ‘. for her babuji's sake she'd agreed to tie the knot with a man who at best felt like a good acquaintance, of course she was not to know how deceptive and not good this man really was. -
well said

on the other hand, a man had entered her life out of nowhere and started to take over her mind and heart... a nasty rude laad govertnor kind of man, yet, she felt things for him๐Ÿ˜ณ. and just now she'd felt his pain, his love, his anger, his desperation, all at once, and yet she couldn't let heartache, the sadness of it all register on her face๐Ÿ‘. she had to look happy, also make arrangements to meet this usurper next day. girls like her don't traipse around with men unless they have a certain significance in their lives. this shyam ji would be her husband soon? he will mean more to her than the man she'd have allowed practically anything that other evening by the pool?

scissors cut snip, chop, maim. the gardener is turning his anger inward and hurting those that he cares for the most. his plants... his connection with maa. his eyes are opaque, he owns his pain, no one else gets in. all he thinks of is her๐Ÿ‘... yeh humari sagai ki angoothi hai, oh that hint of tear, that delicate echo in her voice... dekho na chamkili kitni impatient ho rahi hai, apni... hone wali husband se baat karne ke liye... la's voice is full of laughter almost harsh and metallic unaware of the havoc in him. he carries on snipping with his scissors, relentless. edward scissorhands for some reason came to mind, the pain in his blanked out eyes, the frenzy of the scissors when he suffers.
- very nice ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

i am not supposed to feel this extent of pain for a tv character who doesn't exist . -
i feel it all the time for few of them...worst part...they arn't real
smiley-face-cry.gif!!!

"aap saare phool kaat denge..." she starts, hassled.

angry angry gritted teeth, red voice... "mai kya karta hoon usse tumhe kya lena dena!"

"aap aise kyun baat kar rahe hain? aap dhyan bhi nahin de rahe hain..."  she si almost imploring now,...

"main kuch bhi karoon usse tumhe kya farq padta hai..." whatever i do, what difference does it make to you? oh that faraq. that crucial word in a love story that was always about that difference. not about money, power, fame, beauty, but about the crucial place of a person's life in another's existence... because they make that essential difference๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘. how he wants to make a faraq in her life. how his tone seems to suggest she is his anyway, he can talk to her as he pleasesโญ๏ธ... -
Lovely ๐Ÿ˜ณ

but she is wearing another man's ring... he has to keep cutting till the pain recedes.

he's cut his hand.

"dekha chot lag gayi na aap ko... aap-" see... you're hurt... you - she runs to him, voice rising in frenzy, horrified by the blood, his pain, she can't bear to see him hurt, not him. but he jerks his hand away from her, angry, accusing eyes. he is hurt elsewhere. no one can see it. no bandage can reach it.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

no more, his look seems to say, no more am i going to let this "chot" reach me, let you reach me. very convoluted some may argue. if he hadn't run away that day and got himself engaged to la, this point may never have come. but that's not the issue, he still hurts.- ๐Ÿ‘
very well said

la arrives. and the right of a betrothed is exercised. the girl who is no one to him must step aside. though her heart bleeds to see him in pain, wanting to tend to him... he is hers after all, just that this whole real world is such a  mess.

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

"koi zaroorat nahin hai..." i don't need you, go and be anothers... koi faraq nahin padta.

the subtext throughout episode 125 was almost audible, if your heart was working fine that is. not a single actor let the script down, every nuance was picked and explored, and together the ipk cast created an episode dense with emotion, complex and powerful, riveting to delve into and become part of. -
exactly...it was the entire team tht executed so well ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
โญ๏ธโญ๏ธ

and a tender moment at last... just as caring as he'd been while holding her hand to slip on the ring, she holds his with hers. secure, safe. as he feels her hand delicately settle on his forearm and grasp it firm, his eyes travel to her face, he so wants to see her, feel her reaction, her just her
โค๏ธ.- so Beautiful Indi โญ๏ธ

he wants her to think only of him... "sirf mere baare mein sochiye," think only of me akash had said, just a while ago to payal in a neat cut away to that other love story developing alongside. was that a way of the writers to let us know asr's state of mind...? he can't say things like this.

"aankhon mein dekhkar sab kuch nahin jaana jata, lavanya...  agar koi cheez nazar nahin aa rahi hai usska matlab yeh nahin  ki woh hai nahin,"  the director chose to lay below this dialogue the saddest piece of music from the ipk score... what does one do if one can't express one's feelings, if there's no physical evidence of something that does exist... how does one know it is there... will anyone ever know it is there and it is what matters most? -
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘WoW...convincing lik ASR

i wonder if khushi heard what he said...
- she heard it ๐Ÿ˜Š

after a little pause, with a hollow but steady voice, he assured la, "main khush hoon. shayad tum dekh nahin paa rahi ho... par bahut khush hoon," i am happy, perhaps you can't see it, but i am y. khushi felt a terrible pang of sadness... the complicated emotions that assail us, how are we to deal with them. not that she didn't want him to be happy with la... but she knew he wasn't, she knew she wasn't, yet there it was, the reality they'd both created. - ๐Ÿ‘

he looked again at khushi to gauge her reaction. because she always did react after all. sweet notes of piano. the underlying conversation carried on, only a few minutes yet they could fill a whole day of feelings.-
too good ๐Ÿ‘

and again the phone...

"ji shyam ji..."

a quiet, almost lyrical scene of all the sadness a broken heart feels. after the storm of the room earlier, a flowing of tears in the garden where he feels the most like himself. and he has to find some hurtful words to say before this whole thing pulls him under.-
very nice

"kya hua...sab toh tumhari shadi ke baat se bahut khush lag rahe hain... lekin tum?" oh he has sensed her misery alright. just that he hurts too much to understand why it's there or even if he does, he is not equipped to make it better while he suffers so.

"tumhe dekhkar toh lag raha hai ki tumhe abhi abhi pata chala hai ki ladka amir nahin hai,"
his meaningless charge on her character based on nothing, just a wound from years ago.

she is deeply hurt of course just as he wanted her to be๐Ÿ˜”.
and she leaves. only then, can that mask of indifference and arrogance be allowed to slip.

- I see wat you r talkin abt
 -

whenever i see the payal akash scenes i get the feeling a lot of hints regarding the asr khushi story are entwined there. what can't be said there is articulated here and if our mind plays along we transfer it to their story. just a thought, i may be way off the mark.

crazy phone games and shyam. first, anjali answers a call meant for khsuhi. then she tells him that her shyam ji must meet khushi ji's shyam ji, how he squirms and twitches. but the worst of all those intimate sounding calls to khushi, and both times in asr's presence. one good thing though, mrs shyam ji has put her foot down, the date with khushi is off๐Ÿ˜ˆ.

Amazing writin Indi...๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ i really love how you speak abt Arnav nd Khushi's emotions..just beautiful โค๏ธโค๏ธ