Happytwinkle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
superb update
thanks for the pm
Twinkle
sasr thumbnail
Awesome...loved it alot...eagrly waitng 4 nxt part..
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
awesome update..really very nice...keep it up...👏👏👏continue soon...😊
shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
good that Shyam is punished.. loved Arnav's reply..
Hriju321 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Res...
Will come back later to comment.
kondhili thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Mints i just loved the way this Arnav did not let go of Khushi's hand every step of the way. 

Just by holding her hand the entire time he was trying to convey to khushi that he would be there for her always every step of their lives through ups and downs.

And the way he spoke up for in the whole court should be good enough proof for khushi to take the tiny steps toward trusting Arnav once again. 

I am glad that this Di is strong and realises the way her useless husband just fooled her. And instead of moaning over him she is becoming stronger with the emotional support of her family. 

Intrigued now to know what will happen behind the shut doors of Mrs. &Mr. Raizada's bedroom. 

Thanks for the PM and agla update jaldi dena...pretty please. 
Edited by kondhili - 10 years ago
AnupamaJY thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
loooved it
that was just superb. beautifully written
i am feeling very bad for arnav.
arnav's point of view part was so sad. his pain, regret, fear, frustration was very clear on that part
seems like khushi is slowly trying to trust arnav. but she is afraid to do it
but i loved khushi's concern for arnav. no matter how heartbroken she is, she still cares for arnav
but when arnav told about the hearing, khushi again went back to her shell just like anjali thought.
khushi is again very scared of losing arnav. she thinks arnav will again mistrust her and believe shyam. but not this time.
and i am glad that khushi saw arnav's regret and honesty.
and then the day of hearing finally came. just loved the way arnav supported khushi by holding her hand all the time.
and that bloody shyam again accused khushi. but khushi was all silent
and then arnav stood up for khushi and yelled at shyam and defended khushi. that was what i loved most in this update
even after the hearing was over arnav didn't leave khushi's hand. and i am happy that khushi accepted arnav's support. isn't it a sign that khushi will start to trust arnav soon?
hope she will
waiting for the next update
chetna19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

this is very emotional chapter ...

he ws trying very hard to get her trust back...hope he get it soon...

khushi other hand very well know he trying trying..but wt will she do...past memories r sad..In her very step he brock her trust...but she very well know he is trying very hard…..

hope things r going better after this happen because now shaym chapter is over nd hole situation..arnav ne khushi ka haath thame rkha….😳 😳

Beautiful update mints dii…nd I don't want to this ss..at least 15 more chapters…

pearl.b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
That was a beautiful update..brilliantly written as always...I jus love this story n ur writing...ur words hav the quality to  justify the emotions of Arnav n Khushi aptly...what can I say u are too good...will wait for the next part..do update soon. Thanks.