Fan Fictions

Arhi SS : Khamoshiyan [ Completed ] - Page 54

SPraba thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Eid wishes to u as well mints. Very emotinal update. U have brilliantly potryaed the feelings of arnav and khushi here. Good thing arnav was beside khushi during the entire trial and I really hope things work out. Thanks for the pm

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nia07 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Highly emotional update The court room thing i really liked it
great update
Swathiarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Superb Update πŸ˜ƒ Loved it πŸ˜‰
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Amazing update... Finally Khushi knows how genuinely Arnav is trying to woo her again.. How much he trusts her.. She always knew but she was apprehensive coz of the past happenings.. Im waiting for the next update...
1987Trisha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey,
Thanks for PM me 

It was a very emotional specially the court room part  + full on dhamaka episode

Hate this Shyam

M sure now Khushi will forgive Arnav and forget all the bitter part things..

Hope everything become fine between Arshi

Awaiting for next...

Love
Trisha
deeswarna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
very beautiful and emotional update! simply loved it

its so painful to see arnav suffering so much, every time he takes 2 steps towards khushi, circumstances makes him take another 4 steps backwards!! he is trying so much to get khushi forgiveness as it means the world to him

shyam! simply fail to find words to describe how cheap and vile any person can be! he doesnt have any ethics in life! i just hope for the remaining days he is going to rot in jail.

poor khushi! she had to see that creep again but this time she had arnav's trust and love in her and with him by her side she can face 1000 creeps like him
faffy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
A perfect 10/10 update - every emotion beautifully portrayed!! Arnav and Khushi interactions are heart wrenching, yet important for starting afresh.

Totally and completely overwhelmed by 'Khamoshiyan'.
lakraj80 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
It's a beautiful update. Loved it. Thanks for the pm.
iris_iris2 thumbnail
Buddy this one was really intense and emotional for me. The way Arnav has come up strongly to shield his wife has really made the day... And I found your Khushi extremely introvert today. And see its like suddenly black cloud it removed with very brightly glowing sun. I don't know what is happening in your story ahead but today when i sat late night after a hectic First day of Eid your part 8 acted like a hot strong coffee mug!!!😊 So stay blessed, keep updating and Eid Mubarik!!
PhoenixTears thumbnail
That was one amazing update Mints! So intense yet so beautiful, loved the way he supported her throughout the trial, a mere gesture of hand holding was enough for providing support and calmness to each other. His outbrust was brilliantly written & he did what any husband will do to save his wife's dignity. Good to know Shyam got his punishment, he deserved it, should have gotten 1 or 2 slaps too! But my heart goes to Khushi, you have written her part so well that I always feel that she is someone my own going through such pain. Tremendous job Mints, well done!! Writing two completely different story together shows your excellence in writing, awesome πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘