Fan Fictions

Arhi SS : Khamoshiyan [ Completed ] - Page 44

ssyahoo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
Res

Will update comment tomorrow after work but I really loved the chapter!!

So many great moments about this chapter! Loved how Anjali is focused on her brothers happiness as well and not totally self absorbed , like in the show. Love Arnav's honest efforts he is trying. I really liked that he went to Payal for advice, as her sister would definitely know best!

Loved how he takes a real interest in her business and succeeds at a normal conversation. Khushi momentarily forgets and gets quite engrossed in the conversation..

The chaat party was a fabulous idea ! Loved how Khushi wanted to hug the person responsible for it before finding out it was Arnav! Kind of felt sad for Arnav that she won't cut him a break.

Thanks for the special mention and can't wait till next chapter!Edited by ssyahoo - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cute6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
okay so arnav is taking baby steps to woo khushi back!!
making small sonversations, pouring his heart out and showing her how much he loves her ,making everything posssible to get dat carefree small on her lips...
loved it!!
now lets see for how long khushi will resist him and his charms!!
so dey slept on same bed vaiting to see wen d distance becomes nil!!
nd u used payal dat was a good move and anjali is not behaving lyk a fool and has moved on dat was  good to see
thanx for d pm...
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Kash, Kash we had this going in the serial. I so wanted Arnav to win over Gupta family and Khushi in a beautiful manner. Instead all we got was Dadi insulting Khushi. Why oh why we didn't get this as a part of redemption - Arnav doing everything he can to have Khushi in his life and trying to put smile on her face. Beautiful update. Loved it. 
Happytwinkle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
superb nd lovely update
thanks for the pm
Twinkle
Afya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
R

Mints, I  apologise for the delay. 

Absolutely loving the story's progress...

A sensible and non neurotic Anjali was a pleasant change. Love how she gathers herself up.

And Arnav is right! Khushi is quite selfless... Love how he reaches out to Payal for help.

And their little chat about normal things was so real and so cute...love how he eases her into the conversation.

Chaat party was a brilliant idea!๐Ÿ‘ Well done, Arnav( mints๐Ÿ˜‰)...nothing can come in between KKGSR and her food...she proved it yet again today..๐Ÿ˜ƒ And Arnav got what he wanted! The  unadulterated happiness and joy in her eyes as she relished her favourite chaat.

Loved their passionate confrontation...

Khushi, this marriage is not over yet. You may have given up on us' but I haven't. And never will.
Well said Arnav. Love you for this.๐Ÿค—

Mints, completely enjoyed this update. Thank you. When is the next?
Edited by Afya - 10 years ago
kushiarnav1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi,
i loved this update...nice to see this way of anjali  we all wanted to see...which in the show never happened...thanks to u...

she is becoming strong, and fighting with her life...

can not see kushi like that...considered her fears...but she is doubting love here ...hope she will see soon arnav true love for her...

but arnav is trying here,he apologized, everything he can do in his way he is doing...

very very impressive the way u r writing his feelings kundos to u๐Ÿ‘...each chapter is different than the other one...

in the last paragraph the way arnav expressed his feeling speech less...
 thank u for giving us  nice chapter...
pearl.b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Beautiful update...this story has the most perfect repentance track..the one we all wished to be shown in IPKKND...simply awsome...I'm in love with this story..please update soon.
Downhill thumbnail
simply superb.loved it..
kbtr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Arnav is trying, but is it enough? Can't say I blame Kushi for thinking the way she is. His Di will always come first for him. Something needs to happen so she can trust him again.
AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
awww i felt touched
but is it enf for kush to trust him again ...i am not so sure