Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neverbefore thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
What a great start to winning her back...let's hope it continues!  
kushiarnav1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful update.. speechless...

Arnav got back the bangles for her.. She knows how much he cares for her...
its very difficult for kushi to realize his feelings...

kushi listen to u r heart as always😉😉...arnav beta do not hold u r feelings...😆.

hope every thing will be ok ,can not see them suffer like this...

thank u for giving us emotional and sensitive chapter(in the show arnav doesn't know about bangles)...

waiting for more...
deeswarna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thank u so much for letting arnav know about the bangles. i always wanted to see that in the show but it never happened! so indirectly uve fulfilled one of my wish:)

superb update, it was just awesome and so emotional. but im scared that khushi will really leave at the end of the 6 months! i dunt want arnav to fail. they both deserve all the happiness and love! they need a chance at life and love again
Barun_Gf thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
updated ny cmnt on page 57
thnks for the pm
sasr thumbnail
loved your writings soo much..read your other os's n ss'ss too..pls accpt my buddy request n pm me further updats..
Sisbamboo1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
An extremely late res but I'll unres soon.
I can't wait to say this so I will say it now and then unres later. Even before I started reading this chapter I knew it would be perfect! And I wasn't wrong :)

Edit:
I can't imagine the turmoil and confusion Khushi is feeling right now but it does prove that Arnav is doing everything right this time. This is an uphill battle, though, so he's going to have to work even harder to nudge Khushi in his direction. I think, right now, it is the most crucial point where Arnav needs to show her that she will be happy and safe with him. That she can place her trust in him and he won't completely shatter it like he did before. One more betrayal, one more hurt and I don't think Khushi will be able to handle going back to Arnav.

Khushi, as a character, has won so many fans because of her quirks and this was illustrated perfectly when she hid under the quilt and tightly shut her eyes 😆. Like that would make Arnav forget that she was staring at him. It reminded me of the closet scene 😆.

It was so sad when she realized that they only had one month left 😭. Well...if things went her way then yes it would be one month, but Arnav plans to keep her forever. 

I think what Khushi saw in his eyes is reflected in these two sentences: "I didn't deserve it then and I don't deserve you now. Yet, the shameless, selfish me is going to try and becomes someone that I hope you deserve." He can't fathom how Khushi could love him, care about him so much that she would sell her mother's bangles so that he could marry someone else. She cared about his happiness even if it meant that his happiness lay with someone other than her. And he gave her so much pain and didn't believe in that unselfish love. He's battling himself.

I don't know how you did it, but Arnav's "Why?" encompassed all the questions he asked Khushi. If you hadn't made Arnav ask each question specifically, I would have still known what he was asking. How did you pack so many emotions, so many questions in just one word?

And the best part of this chapter was when Khushi voluntarily threw herself in Arnav's arms. It was her first step towards him.  

Obviously I can't say I am lost for words at the brilliance of this chapter because of all of the above 😳 but I am in love with this chapter. 

Edited by Sisbamboo1 - 10 years ago
nishu_shorna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
read all six chapters together...loving the way this is going...u wrote it too beautifully...really really awesome...
Cute6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
just came across this and loved every bit of it d way u gave smallest description of their emotions and everything...
will vait for next part accept buddy request pless and pm me
Edited by Cute6 - 10 years ago
vandana.sagar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Edited by vandana.sagar - 10 years ago
Dee_J thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I will comment today! Pakka promise😳