Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-tardisblue- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This was beautifully written. I have no words to say. Which is why now I'm just going to wait for the next update :)

I really don't know what to say to this one.. Sorry.. Kaan pakadke :)
Speechless kar diya mujhe!
--MISHTEE-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Loved d story
pm me wen u update pls
ChitraF thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I am speechless.. fabulous part.. 
SPraba thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG MINTS THAT WAS SO EMOTIONAL. HIS APOLOGY WAS FROM THE HEART AND IT WAS SO SAD TO SEE HIM IN THAT STATE BUT HE DID NOT PROFUSE HIS FEELINGS TO HER YET. AND POOR KHUSHI SHE FORGAVE HIM AND IS THINKING OF LEAVING HIM. GOSH CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT UPDATE. VERY WELL WRITTEN THANKS FOR THE PM
Afya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Edited page 24
Sorry, I am late.
vandana.sagar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: _disha_

This was a fabulous update! 

Your write up for both and Arnav's apology and Khushi's forgiveness deserves ..πŸ‘
Please bear with my comments they may not be very long or detailed but i am really enjoying this story!

Disha, it's the quality and not the quantity that matters! 
πŸ€—
shree10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Mints, Finally caught up with all 3 chapter. Yet to get over the laugh riot of Didi Ki Saut!

About this SS, how many times we have read redemption stories , it's never enough! I think mainly bcos we never got to see any redemption on show inspite of atrocities ASR piled up on Khushi.

I really liked this SS. Eagerly looking forward to how ASR earns Khushi's love.
mints23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: vandana.sagar

Me

Loved the banner...and as always the dedication ...you are the best! 
Always thankful for you and C...for just being the way you are! 

Mints love this one the most I think...
I loved his desperation and feeling of helplessness at not being able to speak to Khushi knowing that he was running out of time, his frustration and eagerness to talk to her...for him it was so crucial ...he had tried to take every opportunity to talk to her but she would not give him the time of the day...and now he finally sees a time when he can and makes full use of it, but sending Payal and Akash off too...I could sense and feel his fear and anger too at her being so indifferent to him...and ignoring him...therefore when he hears her tell HP that she will not eat and will be in her room and he decides to seize the moment...as it is he cannot wait...,,
I loved how he noticed the toll all this is taking on  physically...all because she had taken on so much work just to avoid him at home, seeing her he felt guilty knowing he was responsible for it, giving pain to the woman he loved the most...he felt guilty for what he had put her through and more...I loved how he notices her by the pool and then, calls her name, with all the courage he had...it was like a plea ...I could hear him I felt, the way you wrote it...
And I loved how that please came out, it was from a man with no ego, no pride, just a man who was desperately trying to talk to the woman he loved! 
I loved that he acceptance of his plea gives him hope, after so long ...and now he would not let go of this chance and then he told her all that he felt she should have been told a long time back...

It's like he held nothing back, his mothers suicide for a man who was not even worthy of her love, his hatred for the word love and what is symbolised ...the powerless feeling it left you with and this is exactly what he felt for the her fhe first time he sees her and that scared him terribly, he did not how to deal with it...how to embrace that feeling without disgust, weakness and anger...and in return she faced the brunt of it, as though to prove a point to himself that he felt nothing...but with each action that hurt her he felt more pain and suffered in double...and her emotions tormented him at each stage...loved , loved how he went on to tell her how he felt when she went to get the ghee and thought he almost lost her...he literally felt like he had stopped breathing ...the jealousy he felt seeing her with NK, the smile that he felt NK brought to her face so easily and he could not..his inadequacy ...these was feelings that he felt he was not capable of feeling but she managed to bring them out from his heart a place that he did not know existed in him...

I loved how he finally tells her about the time prior to Akash and Payals wedding when everything was perfect, how he finally had accepted that he loved her after reading all the signs that she gave he had great hopes, the A on her palm, her concern when he is missing...the way they danced...and then how he was going to tell her and confess to her that night! I love how the tempo of his voice changing ..indicating the many emotions he goes through and how difficult it must have been for him...guilt, sorry, love, fear and ashamed...emotions that are not generally used for him but her love and and the fear of losing her, knowing that what he did was wrong and unjust therefore the guilt and the feeling of shame brings it out...how seeing her with Shyam just undoes him...he felt he was cheated and betrayed, his heart broke, his anger and jealousy at seeing her in his arms took away the power to think rationally or logically and he just saw himself in place of his mother... He knew he loved her and it was ironical that it was because of his love for her he did what he did and now again due to his love for her he was doing what he is! 
He has punished her for what he thought was her betrayal and for himself for falling in love with a woman who he at that moment felt had betrayed his sister too, and forced her to marry him and shattered her dreams for a perfect wedding and marriage...and she paid everyday and he suffered everyday when he made her sleep by the pool, insulted and humiliate her and made her family and his turn against her...and even then he did not feel satisfaction by punishing her instead was in constant turmoil. 

I loved how he is mostly angry at himself and knows that when he cannot forgive himself for what he did how could he ask for her forgiveness? 
I love that he knows she cared for him and his family inspite of his behaviour, she spread happiness in all their lives when hers was shattering around her...she faced his wrath and anger and became stronger and stronger...and now he wants her somehow to forgive him...he was literally begging for her forgiveness... to give them another chance...to undo what he has done, to let him show her what she means to him and how much he values her...he wants desperately to make amends... he knows it's a lot to ask, but if anyone can , then it will be someone like her who will still find if in her heart to forgive him...
I love the way you wrote this, I felt his anguish...his fear...his tears...his body language and mostly his love...the impact of your words and narrative was just out of this world! 
And loved her point of view...
Khushi had been extremely busy with new contracts of her dabba service. Yet she had noticed an uneasy Arnav hovering around her all the time. She knew that he wanted to speak to her about their marriage and the Shyam fiasco but she wanted to ignore that discussion. She knew that it would lead to nowhere as Arnav Singh Raizada would never admit his mistakes. She had conveniently ignored him or just walked about as if he did not exist. She knew that this cold behavior from her would get him angry sometime. That stupid fake faade of being silent, that he had put around him would crumble to pieces. She did not accompany Di and the others to the Jagran because she had an immediate tender to be filled. If this tender would get passed, they would get a big contract for lunch services. She could then hire an office, staff and other necessary things for the deliveries. This would sort her biggest problem of money for her babuji's medical treatment. Se had skipped dinner knowing that only Arnav would be at the table. She was seated on the recliner, just about to finish her work when he had walked in and gone straight to the washroom. She knew that the time to talk and clear-up matters was coming near. She went and stood near the French windows staring at the serene water of the pool. How she wished that her life would be likewise.
I loved her perspective, she knows that he is longing to talk to her and waiting and hovering around her but she feels that there is no point, he will never admit his mistake and she did not want to get into a meaningless conversation, she avoids situation where she has to be alone with him and therefore avoids eating too, if it means she will have to be on the table alone, when the entire family is out...she does not accompany them as she is so very serious about hr dabba business and uses that time to fill up a tender that would help seal her financial condition for the sake of her babuji, his treatment and family! 
She escapes to the the poolside knowing and anticipating that the time has come for them to talk ...as always cannot resist when he calls out her name ...it always touched he heart! 
I love her version of how it all happens, the sound of her name when he says if, it sounded magical and so endearing , I loved how she turns around finally agreeing to hear him out, realising her need for his words too...and then the layers of emotions she experiences once he begins talking, the apology surprising her the most, she absolutely amazed at him pouring out his heart and emptying it with everything he has kept inside for so long...about his past his parents, his mothers death and the impact it had on him, the toll it took on his life and she knew how this must be his way to let her in to his life, this was the biggest step he knew to take, she knew the value of his revelation ...something so deep and private that he would only have talked to Di about this ...and now her...she felt that for once she was as important to him as Di was...and then when he went on to tell her about how he felt towards her, the love and this connection he felt towards her, like he was being pulled towards her...it was so honest and heartfelt and she was almost scared to feel the happiness she felt hearing his feelings for her, she was almost torn by his confession and then when he admits that he believed Shyam and by doing that he did not even stop to consider his feelings of love for her ...he did not even consider her worthy enough for an explaination or justification and that once again brought her back to the present scenario...where she saw a man crying and repenting so miserably ...like he was in immense pain just begging for her forgiveness, and even though she felt the pain she could not help but cry at his sadness and grief. 

She had heard the softest whisper. Her name always sounded so beautiful when he said it. He asked if he could speak to her and she just wanted to get over with this distressing conversation. So without turning towards him she just nodded. And then she heard something that she had never imagined she would. For the third time in her life Arnav Singh Raizada was asking for her forgiveness. He was baring his heart to her. He spoke about his parents broken marriage and his mother's death. He spoke about the matters that he would have never discussed with anyone other than his Di. Somehow she reveled in the thought that he was putting her at a pedestal besides his sister. He spoke about what he felt for her and the unknown connection between them, which she thought only she felt. He told her that he was falling in love with her? Really? She could not stop her heart to surge with joy at this little information. And then came the harsh truth, the reality of it all. Arnavji had believed Shyam. In one moment, he had forgotten all about his feelings for her and gone ahead and saved his sisters life. He had not even given her an opportunity to explain her side of the story. She heard him cry bitterly, heard his trembling voice. Her heart wept along with him even though she was so hurt herself. As she heard him beg to be forgiven and heard him totally break down...
I loved that you made her rush up to him and kneel down at the sight of this man, broken and crying begging for her forgiveness ...she did not feel happy to see him in this state...and she could no longer control her tears and says bravely that she has forgiven him...the way he treated her when she worked for him...the forced marriage, the insults and humiliation, the anger for something she did not do, for treating her like a possession, for the heartbreak he cause her after Diwali, for Lavanya...for shattering her dreams...for everything ! 
I loved the impact her words and her forgiveness bring to him, like he has been suddenly given the gift of life...like his life might just yet have some meaning...
I loved how she says that in his place she might have done the same to protect her sister from the same threat and heartbreak that he felt he was protecting his from...for trusting Shyam...I could feel how hard it must have been for her to say that she knows he loves his di more and that she knows his Di means so much more to him than she does...and how saying this she could not control herself and gives him a hug and how they end up hugging like this is where they belong...crying for the past and the pain they have gone through ...
Wishing that there was some way to take if all away, and as she pulls out of his arms, she feels his eyes on her and I love the maturity and calmness with within she says that now since the guilt and pain have been overcome, .she will stay till the end of the contract, look for a plausible reason  to break the news to the families ...and set up her business... And gracefully gets up and goes off leaving Arnav wondering what just happened... this was just too good...I got chills! 
I loved how you set the tone for the next update...as he realises that even if she has forgiven him, he has spoken about their past but he has not spoken about their future, his love for her and how meaningless his life would be without her and her love! How he would provide her with all the security and love for a happily ever after! 
This was such an emotional chapter...loved how it ended, loved how even though she forgave him, he still has to win her back , her love and trust...

Vandy this comment was just so beautiful... it totally choked me... the update is a separate story and your comment is in itself a complete story... so beautifully expressed every emotion... I could sense that you felt Arnav's pain... Khushi's anguish while writing this... I have told you earlier too... that no one understands and feels my stories like you do... and I know why you love them so much... because it comes from within mommy!! This is like a on-screen and off-screen relationship... because we share such a cool friendship beyond IF... these stories and comments here make them more interesting read... so thank you for always inspiring me... pushing me... praising me... and loving me... If I am going to get such beautiful comments... then hell I better get started to write good updates!! πŸ˜Š
Edited by mints23 - 10 years ago
mints23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dj_arshifan

res?

Edited!

What, how & from where should I start for this update to speak on?
Arnav's pain, guilt & anger towards himself was very painfully expressed! I am glad he kept his anger in control. Anger is the worst enemy on man, as it is said!

Then his apology was directly from the heart, so pure & heart wrenching. He told her everything, of what all he felt & did.

Her heart did melt at his apology, which was expected. After all its not like everyday arnav singh raizada breaks down & shares his pain with everyone!

But what she said at the end, even stunned me! NoW ASR, its high time you get her back...in your life like the old khushi.

Yet another beautiful update, which should've happened in the show but unfortunately didn't!

Thanks Deepa... I am so glad you liked the update...
Yes his heartfelt apology was something that we missed in the show... and I had every intentions to make him feel sorry for every pain that he had given her...
But Khushi has always been forgiving as a character... so she forgave him for the past...
But its time for Arnav to prove his love for her... to gain her trust...
And here begins the true love story of our Arhi! πŸ˜Š

mints23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shar19

---edited----

Arnav finally spoke his heart out and apologised Khushi...Its heart wrenching to see this side of him, however much at fault he may be😭 You built it well dear, Arnav's guilt felt apology...

Can't wait to see how the bright days ahead for them would shape up😳 

Thank u so much for appreciating the comments dear, but its  my pleasure and indeed a bliss to read these beautiful stories...Thanks a lot for gifting us these Mints πŸ€—

And must say I love love your banners dear..They are so eye pleasing...Thank u so much for the pm...Update the next soon dearπŸ˜›

Hey Shar,
I know how hurting it is to see Arnav Singh Raizada on his knees crying... but I had really missed thsi apology in the show... it was the least he could do to make up to what he did to Khushi... 
And I am glad you enjoy my stories... its for you guys that I write... to share my perspective on different Arhi matters... and thank you for the compliment on banners!! I shall take that whole-heartedly as that is my forte! πŸ˜Š