Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pearl.b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Terrific update..please please update chapter 8 soon...cant wait to read it.
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
please do update soon..😊
madhu1210 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
cant find chapter 7 here??? where is the link????
abavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Hello everyone, Wedding hues next update is here, though it is a little late like usual...I do try and not make my delay habitual.. but busy days... Apologies..

Thanks for waiting patiently, leaving comments and in general for all your love...
Happy reading! I am posting only a sneak peak here, You know where to find the full update :) If you dont, wait untl tomorrow, I shall pm you ;)

Chapter 8: A surprise, A secret

"Khushi" his voice croaked

"No Arnav leave me alone.. go away from here" She told him biting her lips as she tried hard not to cry. "let us be like how we were all these days.. I don't want any more heartbreaks.. you.. you are better off without my company. I don't deserve you."

"That's not true" he told her in an almost pleading voice. "It was me who didn't deserve you Khushi.."

"You are lying. You didn't think like that.." she sobbed "It was you who decided to end the friendship between us"

"It was me who decided to keep away from you" he corrected her "I had never intended anytime to end anything between us"

"what big difference?" She asked him confused and annoyed.

He was silent for a moment before he looked into her eyes.

Edited by abavi - 10 years ago
sman thumbnail
Finally :)) Arnav is still naught :) pls update next part sooonnn :)
shafqee80 thumbnail
Mannn...waited for d update for so long and lovedddit
vinu.sr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
another abavi-fied update :)

A little bit of humour even amidst all the emotional drama...Arnav is still keeping it a surprise for her...cant wait to find out what Khushi's reaction will be when she realises she is the bride :)
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Loved it Abavi. Told you I would give my comments in the morning. So Arnav punished himself for saying all the crap about Khushi that day. But he still is not telling her what he is going to do for the engagement - He is still not letting the cat out of the bag that Khushi is his intended bride. Loved the cool and composed Shyam who got everyone up to speed on the devious plan of Arnav. And yes I agree with Akash and the rest of the family - You need friends like NK and La in your life. Can't wait for Khushi's reaction to the surprise that Arnav has planned for her - What will Khushi do when she comes to know of Arnav's plan to get engaged to her and that too after giving her mini heart attacks. Lovely update. Thanks for sending across the link even at that time in the night. You can't believe the look my husband gave when I was smiling when reading the update. He had the typical ASR's look - Unbelievable written on his face.
Edited by psarada - 10 years ago
pearl.b thumbnail
Awesome update...brilliantly written as always...Finally both have sorted out their differences...cant wait to read more... Thanks fo this lovely update.
praseetha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update.
loved it.