Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

seemaaryan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
it,s a very interesting story.continue soon.
khareshelley thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
waiting for update...!!!!!!!1
shafqee80 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
abavi abavi abavi ...kahan ho tum abavi
shafqee80 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Read ur story on d link ...it was awesumly awesum Yahan bhi update krdoEdited by shafqee80 - 10 years ago
navjot7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
just read chapt 8 its awesome
sheetal wants arnav
khushi is jealous
i think arnav is going to agree to sheetal deal
updt soon
abavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
From the author's desk:  Alright, Vi is late again... This time, it wasn't work or family that kept me from updating... blame my lazy bones... I was stuck with something which is a cross between laziness and boredom... that every time I wanted to make an update; I wished I knew some magic which would transfer the update directly from my mind on to the lappy... Finally I overcame this weird mood and got into writing... courtesy- IPKKND 2... I am now creating new story lines exclusively for our ArHi.. will make a post sometime soon on those story lines..

Thanks and hugs to all of you for patiently putting up with my laziness, irregularity and still taking your time and effort to read the crap that I dish and for being kind enough to leave such nice comments for me across forums...

Happy reading!

Chapter 8: Royal Terms

I have posted a sneek peek here, you know where to get the full update. If you dont, pm me, I shall give you the link. You might have to login and leave a comment to be able to read the update.

Khushi who stood next to him was looking at the girl as if she saw a ghost... She caught Arnav staring at the girl as the meaning of the words that the girl spoke out sinked into him, as he continued to gaze at her in blank surprise, quite lost for words and composed herself quickly. He needs her help, she decided.
"She knows English..isnt it.." Khushi managed to whisper to him and he nodded. He looked back at Khushi, who was peering into his as if to read it

He quickly managed to pick up an unruffled poise as he continued to gaze at the princess in front of him' and he smiled a little- not as a response to the princess's words , but because, that instant filled his heart with a greater happiness.

For in Khushi's supposedly unaffected tone, he could detect something which was so familiar to him ' that small tremor in her voice, hinted at the shades of anger, helplessness and offended annoyance that one felt when one was under the influence of an emotion the world called jealousy' Oh, Arnav knew that feeling too well' Didn't the damsel standing next to him, induce it into his blood stream, everytime she would come into his view, chatting with others in oh so friendly terms? Even with her innocent casual talks with other men, mostly NK or Akaash and sometimes even she shared a heartfelt laughter with his own sister would leave him with spasms of Jealousy' Now did he induce in her the same thing too? Did he really affect her so much?

"Oh, don't kill me with your smiles- Stop doing that" The girl in front of him told suddenly, jerking him out of his reverie'

"Why the hell is he so intent on charming her with his smiles? Is he that struck with dearth of females back home? What happened to him" Anjali was heard to be muttering to herself. But the other two men and Payal were too busy being surprised at Arnav's behavior to even shush Anjali.

Khushi's jaws dropped open as she looked from Arnav to the princess.

Arnav raised his eyebrows at the girl in front of him with amusement. How delusional can one get?

"Excuse me?" he started to say

Edited by abavi - 10 years ago
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
very interesting update...good going..thank you the PM..😊
sman thumbnail
This is sooo cute..what will Kushi do now? Anji is sooo innocent..loving this
preethi.saseeda thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I was telling Vinu that you would have got lazy... See how true and madam thank you for making your presence like after a fortnight... N u were literally bribing us with new story ideas... Hmm but girl u floored me with that one offer and the update was like icing on the cake... Your note made me happy n the update more happy...

Abavi you have a style of writing a commercial story in a super classic way... Loved it n couldn't help but smirk n laugh along with every single character... The Anjali here is too good and she is plainly crazy...
khareshelley thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
update was too awesome.. loved it...
i love this anjali... how she get such funny ideas..
khushi is feeling jealous...aww... arnav trying to make deal with sheetal.. lets see whats gonna happen..
pls update soon..