Asad-Zoya OS - I love you!

Sanaa629 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

I LOVE YOU!

"Mr Khan!" Zoya stormed into his room as soon as they got back from the Sangeet. Her temper was sky high, and she was furious at the nerve of this man!

Asad turned around. All he had managed to do was take off the scarf that had felt like a noose around his neck the whole night, before she barged through the open door. Okay, by the fire in her eyes, he sure did look like he was going to die anyway! A million thoughts ran through his head. She was angry at the letter he'd given her. She was furious because she didn't feel the same way? No! He felt his heart shatter at the thought itself. He was facing her wrath because he had waited this long to say it? He sincerely hoped it was the last one. Gulping, he took a step backward suddenly scared of this ferocious lioness that looked like she was about to devour him.

Tanveer stood at the doorway, smirking and hiding behind the pillar. Oh, this was going to be fun to watch. Poor Asad, but maybe he'd now let go of Zoya. She thought back to her brilliant plan. How Asad had written 'I Love You' on a piece on a napkin upon Arjun's insistence. She watched in burning jealousy as he had put the message in Zoya's hand during their dance. Tanveer had to change it, quickly! She noticed that Zoya had not checked the napkin before keeping it next to her for a moment. Therefore when everyone was busy, with a swift movement, she swapped the napkin with one in which she'd written an altered message, and threw the one with Asad's confession away. The rest as you say, was history.

She heard Najma, or was it Dilshaad, come out of their room for something. No way did she want to be caught eavesdropping, else everything would be lost! Quietly, she turned and made her way back to the room, in eager anticipation of the following morning.

Zoya felt rage bubble up inside of her as she thought of how Asad's eyes were constantly locked on her. Why was he such a complicated, confused man? Just as they had finished their dance, she felt his hand enclose around her palm, and something soft within it caught her attention. But then a horde of people came and congratulated them as she sat down, so she didn't really have time to open it up and check. However, when she did, her heart stopped and her temper rose.  

"What is all this?" She questioned holding up the napkin.

"Ms Farooqi.." He whispered, the worst thought hitting him.

"I should be the one to tell Aapi about the marriage being fake? You can't be the one to do it because..?"

Asad frowned in confusion. What on earth was she talking about?

"I couldn't think of anything else for the rest of the ceremony! How on earth should I be the one to break her heart like this?"

"But Miss Farooqi. What are you talking about?"  

"This stupid message you wrote on the napkin telling me that I should tell the truth to my sister!"

"I didn't write anything of the sort!" He replied back, feeling his own blood boiling. What on earth was this woman on about?! What sort of situation had they both gotten themselves into?!  

"Yeah sure.." Her voice dripped with sarcasm. "I wrote this myself so I can have a chance to shout at you right? Shouting maybe your hobby Mr Khan, not mine!"

"You could have me fooled." He muttered, looking away while Zoya's mouth dropped open in high insult.

"Excuse me?! Anyway, this whole thing was your plan! Yesterday you were the one to lie to my sister. So why should I be the one to break her heart now?"

Would this woman listen to him?! He was trying to control the heat that was rushing through his body, and in response, grit his teeth.

"I did not write that Ms Farooqi."

"Oh Really Mr Khan?" She didn't believe him and he felt his anger heighten at her tone. "Then please do tell me what you did write."

"That I love you!"

Silence. Nothing could be heard in the room except the wind that howled through the trees and into the room.

Whatever Zoya had been expecting, this definitely wasn't it. His eyes were locked into hers, and she felt her heart skip a beat. No several beats. Maybe it just stopped beating, because surely, surely this wasn't true. And yet, his gorgeous brown eyes had always spoken the truth to her, so now could be no exception could it? Did he really..?

"What did you say?" she questioned quietly.

Asad realized the gravity of what he said in her question, and straightened up, breaking eye contact with her. Had he really just admitted the fact that he loved this bubbly, crazy but adorable woman? No he'd admitted it before, to himself, to his Mom and to his friends. But to her? He didn't expect it to come from his mouth! At least not this soon! So how had he mustered up the courage all of a sudden? He looked away.

"Well, I.. " he trailed off, as he mustered some more courage to glance back at her. She was taking small steps towards him.

"Say it again." She whispered, as she came closer to him.

He remained mum, debating internally whether he should keep gazing at her or away. But she wasn't having it. She came so close to him, only centimetres away, waiting for him to say the words. And he'd said it once hadn't he, he figured? So how hard could it be to express it again? But did she feel the same way? Of course she did! Else she wouldn't be here would she?! She probably would have run away.

He lifted his fingers and slid the fringes that curtained her face slightly, away. At his touch, she felt electricity buzz through her, and shut her eyes momentarily before opening them again. He was just as lost in her as she was in him, and she was waiting. Waiting for him to say the three words he felt. All of a sudden, it didn't seem so hard anymore.

"I love you."

He saw a smile enlighten her face, dimples cut deep into her cheek and her eyes shine with happiness.  Just seeing her reaction lifted the weight off his heart that seemed like it had been there forever! Slowly, he let his hand trail down and trace the contours of her face, finally resting at her dimples.

Zoya felt the whole world around her spin ten times faster! He loved her! How could she not notice every single action of his that portrayed this emotion? Before knowing what she was doing, she closed the gap between them by throwing her arms around him and pulling him into a hug that portrayed the same feeling back. He stood stunned slightly, then brought his arms around her to accept her.

"I love you too." She replied into his shoulder.

Her words confirmed everything and he pulled her closer into himself, angling his face in her neck as though he could not have enough of her. He would always keep her safe, secure and protected. He would always try and make her smile. And he would never, ever let her go, he decided. So he kept her in his arms for that while longer giving both, himself and her, the assurance of this promise.

How was it? please do leave your thoughts! 😊 I'm not too proud of it, persnally. It was initially supposed to be a drabble.. but then I wrote and it just never seemed to end..😆

Other AsYa works:

After The Darkest Hour (SS)
Stay.. for me (OS)

Love,
Sanaa
Edited by Sanaa629 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SleepingBeauty. thumbnail
A request! Go and help Gul to write this scene for the episode! Coz this was perfect! The right amount of Love, the right amount of romance, the right amount of anger! Everything was perfect! I so want the confession to be something like that coz it is just brilliant! Brilliantly written Sanaa!
Loved this! Write more soon please? xx
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Beautiful! This would be a perfect confession scene! Loved it!!
Livingfree thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Love it. Brilliantly written 👍🏼 Great job. Would love to see a similar kind of confession scene in the show. 
haro170 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Aww that was so cute. I love the confession. Perfect!
Surish thumbnail
nikki.171 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I love it just like ur other works. I just couldnt comment before- everything u write, its beautiful and so was this!
PM me pleaseee?
Surbhiholic55 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Beautiful! 
Loved it!!
Ceon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
it ws beautiful. Well written
-.-Mariam-.- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail