Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Chapter 1

A car stopped infront of a house, and two men got out of it, looking around in the vicinity.

"Kya yaar? Why have we come to stay here? This place looks so shabby and filled with lots Indian girls!" the first man said.

"Oh come on, what's wrong it? there's nothing wrong if we stay here.  Besides we needed someplace nah, afterall we have just been transferred to this city!" the second man said.

"But still, we could easily have stayed some better place, why here?" the first man said looking around, and was getting angry at the way many people have stopped and were looking at them, as if they were god sent gifts.

"Oh Arjun, come on.  This place belongs to my bua, and she wants us to stay here.  And besides this colony is very good, the people here are very nice," the other man said and waved to the people staring at them with a smile.

"Sam, you can waste your time here, but you know i hate crowd and i hate people!" Arjun replied back and ignored all those who were looking at them.

"Arjun!Arjun!Arjun! When the hell will you stop being so reserved?  Just look around, people are so friendly here.  I'm sure we'll enjoy it here!" Sam said and removed his bags.

"Enjoy and here? If i'm not wrong, isn't this the same Bua who has been trying to get you married since you turned 18 years old?" Arjun asked sarcastically.

"Yes, it's her.  But let's look at the positive side.  At least now i'm not alone, she'll waste half of her time also on you now!" Sam said with a smile.

"Sam, you better stop her.  You know i hate such things! I want nothing but peace around me!" Arjun said, picked his bags and both went to knock on the door of Bua's house.

Just at that time, Sakshi was going out of her house, she removed her car from the garage, and had just getting on the main, when suddenly her car hit a car.  Her mind was elsewhere, that's why she had failed to see a car parked just infront her house.

"Oh no? Yeh kya hua?" she said angrily and got out of her car.  She looked around to see whose car it was.

"Who the hell ever gave girls' driving license!" Sakshi heard someone saying and turned to that voice behind of her.

"How dare you?" Sakshi said turning angrily, and found herself glaring at a pair of black eyes.

"How i dare? Cant you see where you are driving? You banged on our car!" the man said furiously at Sakshi.

"Hey Hello! Maybe you should just see that you have wrongly parked the car! And i wonder who gave you your license!" Sakshi said back glaring at him.

"Excuse me Miss! Here's the money for the damage your car went through!" he said and removed some money to put on Sakshi's hand.

Sakshi was feeling downright murderous towards him now, she didnt believe that someone dared buy her, her out of all people.  She took the money and threw it on the man's face.

"Now i know where you got your driving license! You paid for it!" Sakshi said.  She would darely have loved to remove some money and throw it on his face the same way, when she realised she was no rich girl, and money was something she couldn't threw.  She turned and started to inspect the damage of her car.

"Ab mein kya karoun! She couldn't take her car to work now! God she hates men!" she thought to herself.

"Sakshi kya hua?" Ayesha came out from the house.  Ayesha had been reading a book, when she heard the bang noise, and then her sister shouting as loudly.  She knew if she didnt come by, her sister would probably intimidate the poor person who dared fight with her.  But when she came by, she was shocked to once see her sister lost for words, but that also lasted for only a few minutes, till she saw her sister throwing the money back on the man standing by.

The man was a very handsome guy, and had a very macho look.  But he also looked very frightening, as if he could kill anyone with just one look, and if looks could kill her sister would already have been dead now.  She turned towards Sakshi, who was too caught in looking at her car, and decided to break her thoughts.

"Di, dekhiye nah! Yeh ghatiya insaan. He parked the car on the wrong side, and i drove my car right on his.  My car is a total loss now!" Sakshi said to Ayesha.

The man was seething with anger when he heard himself be referred as " ghatiya insaan" and would have shouted at her insolence, when suddenly someone behind him said, "I'm sorry.  It's all my fault.  I was pretty much careless when i parked the car!"

Sakshi and Ayesha both turned to watch this newcomer now.

"Oh come on Sam, why are you apologising! She's just too reckless and driving like a blind girl!" Arjun said.

"Arjun, come on dont start with these nice ladies," Sam said with a big smile towards Sakshi and Ayesha.

"Nice ladies and here! I see only a crazy girl here and a stranger!" Arjun said and walked away, as if these girls were only wasting his time.

Sakshi glared at the man's retreating form and didnt hear what this newcomer was saying.

"Dekhiye, i'm the one to be blamed.  I wrongly parked the car!" Sam said.

"It's ok, it happens," Ayesha said with a sweet smile.

Ayesha's words caught Sakshi's ears, and Sakshi turned to glare at the newcomer now.

"Please excuse me, i'll pay for all the repairs!" Sam said apologetically.

"Money! Again money! What's wrong with you people?" Sakshi asked angrily.

"I'm afraid you got the wrong meaning! I mean since it's my fault! I'm not trying to buy you!" Sam said with a sweet smile.

"He smiles a bit too much!" Sakshi said to herself, but one look at his face, she knew that he was being genuinely truthful and helpful.

So she pushed her anger on one side, and switched on friendly mode now.

After a few hours

"He was a nice guy. Kya naam tha?" Sakshi was saying while sipping her tea with Ayesha.

"Sameer Rathore," Ayesha said while eating a biscuit.

"So much a gentleman! Unlike his stupid and arrogant friend!" Sakshi said, her blood still boiling when she thought about the way he had treated her.

"Sakshi, please let it be! He wasn't that bad! Maybe it was a wrong time and he was lost in other things!" Ayesha said.

"Di, why do you take everyone's part! Not everyone can be good!" Sakshi said with a smile.

"Well whatever Sakshi, you shouldn't judge someone from the first impression! The first impression isn't always the right one! And besides they are our neighbours now!" Ayesha said.

"Oh god! Kabhi to hum pe reham karo! Aise neighbours kissi ko na mile!" Sakshi said in a dramatic way, making both sisters laugh.

While in the neighbouring house

"They were such beautiful girls," Sam was saying to Arjun.

"Beautiful girls! Have you gone blind now! I guess you could say the other girl was a beauty, but the other one was nothing but a fiery girl, and i hardly will call her a beauty!" Arjun said angrily.

"Arjun, please stop always being angry! I agree that Bua was wrong to try to get you married as soon as you came here! But still you shouldn't have removed all your anger on that poor girl now! Especially not when we were the ones guilty!" Sam said.

"You behaved very rudely, you should apologise!" Sam finished.

"Me and apologise!" Arjun said with irony, "to that girl with no manners!"

Precap

Diner between the two families, and Arjun and Sakshi meet again! Will they fight? Or will Arjun finally apologise for his lack of manners?

Sorry for any spelling mistakes😳

Edited by haruhi26 - 10 years ago
Aaliya_Fizz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Haila..kitni cute story yaar..lovely! Edited by aliya_begh - 10 years ago
-Shanzy- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
HAHA 😳 This is such a cute story and A totally different concept. They are neighbours so our lovely couples will meet everyday ☺️ 
Sakshi and Arjun fighting scenes was superb 🤣 Both are the ones who get angry quite easily. But kehte hain na k  " Jo apas main zada larte hain , un main zada pyar hota hai" ☺️

Rathore ji pehle hi "Beautiful girls" Ahem Ahem 😆 Lets see what happens next. I am sure the dinner will be awesome too 😎

Awesome story. Do continue soon 🤗
Anika_PreRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome and beautiful concept.
The title is itself very beautiful.
The name of my favr8 film.
Just in love with this story after reading the CS and ch1,itself.
Hahaha...
Shuru mein hi jhagra karwa dia...
Sakshi aur Arjun...
Indono ka kuch nahi hosakta...
Moreover,they r neighbours now.
Whoah!
Sam bhai took the blame on him.
Aate hi "beautiful ladies" keh daale.
Ahem ahem...
Kuch toh chhut raha hai.
*in my investigation mode*.
Tina,how come i m coming across this story now????
*pouts*
lovely story...
Ooh...
Arjun mahashay so much reserved and strict.
Loved the CS.
Hope the anger will melt down quickly and they will become friends.
Precap is interesting.both families' having dinner together...
Fingers crossed.
Lovely update.
Update soon and pm me for the next update.
prava55663 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
cute.. Very cute.. Tina ab tum aise achhi shuruwaad dogi toh, hum haat dhokar peeche padhenge.. Lol
just the brilliant fight i would say..
Sam and aisha already fallen for each other.. Busy saying sorry to each other.. Very cute..
Annarichard thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Wow!! an amazing story yet again!
i thoroughly enjoyed reading it. Update soon wid love to read more of it :)
IlaTanwar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
oh first fight and sameer as gentleman gud... Nice
sunshine_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice story line

plz continue 

fly.high thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wat an awsm nd cute...nok jhok filled update...

great start

sameer is such a gentleman...

lovely story nd concept

continue soon...
JeeLeZaraa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
great first chapter. Please continue soon