New Arakshi FF:Pyar to hona hi tha,Chap1 Pg6 08/07

Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

A new FF from my part, i know i have lots of stories, but this story was something that i have wanted to write since a long time now, even before Riya died, and then it was supposed to be Arjun and Aisha, but now it will be on Arjun and Sakshi😳...

I know many dont like her, but for my point, i have reached very close to saturation point with Ariya, so taking some break from them, but i still have 3 stories on them ongoing😳...

And yep not only an Arakshi's story, but also Raesha's story.

And yep this story will have slightly same plot as one of my very very favourite writer's story, maybe once i go deeper many will see the similarities and tell me...

Pyar to hona hi tha

Like one has said, pyar kab ho jaaye pata hi nahin chalta, no matter how much one may try to run away from this, but still Love has its own means and ways...

Aankhoon Ke Raste
Dil Mein Samaana
Dil Mein Samaa Ke
Needein Udana

Bada Sambhala Tha
Main Ise
Dil To Khona Hi Tha

Pyaar To Hona Hi Tha
Pyaar To Hona Hi Tha

Prologue

There was once a family who lived in Mumbai.  There was in total five persons in that family, Mr Kapoor, Mrs Kappor, and their three daughters Aisha, their elder daughter, Sakshi their middle, Liza the smallest one.

Mrs Kapoor only had one dream, marrying all her daughters to rich families.  She wasn't a materialistic person, but she did want to have everything in her life, and since she never got it from her husband, what better ways than getting it through her son-in-laws.  That's why she did everything to push her daughters towards rich bachelors.  The only problem with this was that her daughters weren't like her, they never wanted the same thing like her, they each had their own dreams...

Mr Kapoor on his end was a retired major, he enjoyed life as it came, and sometimes gave his wife too much liberty, because he didnt believe in getting into girls' things and talks and gossips. He was a very intelligent person, and really loved all his daughters; the only sadness in his life was that he never had any son.  That's why all his daughters had tried to mould themselves according to their father's wishes.

It was a fine Saturday, where everyone was having their breakfast.  As usual Liza and Sakshi were doing the majority of talks, while Aisha was just listening to them and laughing.

"Suniye ji, i'm telling you.  I have a perfect groom for Aisha, please try to convince her," Mrs Kapoor was saying and kept telling to Mr Kapoor.

"But Mama, if Aisha doesn't wanna marry, then why force her," Sakshi said defending her elder sister.

"You better just keep quiet! Always talking and preaching people! God i wonder if someone will even wanna marry you ever!" Mrs Kapoor said glaring at Sakshi.

"Aisha beti, shaadi is an important process!" Mrs Kapoor started trying to brainwash Aisha to agree to marry.

While Sakshi and Mr Kapoor looked at Mrs Kapoor with amusement in their eyes...

So how was it?

I'll only continue this once i'm done with my other FF: while you were sleeping...

Edited by haruhi26 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Index:
Prologue:

Character Sketch, Chapter 1:
Edited by haruhi26 - 10 years ago
hal96 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nyc story
Love da name
Update soon
😊
DivineDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Cool prologue... continue soon
-Shanzy- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome. Do continue soon and thanks for the pm ❤️
princess_pari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
nice prologue...
continue soon...
kirthiii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
may be i am wrong, but i have a vague feeling that this is based on pride and prejudice... i am loving it already... i hope u continue soon...😊
vidya.anand thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Different start without the ETF...
cont soon!
GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
nice story!
do continue soon!
ashmifebaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail