Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chochoo83 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I just found this ff today n read all parts together beautifully written loving it
If dont hav any prb pls give blog link
n my email id is [email protected]
thanks
Continue soon
Tc
Edited by yashal_khan - 10 years ago
vann thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5

Chapter 16: Half-truths and Dangerous Lies

Something was amiss. He knew as soon as he stepped inside the door. Handing his bag to Hariprakash, Arnav walked to the living room anxiously. It was Khushi, he knew. For a long time now, he had given up denying the instincts which told him about her, when she was near, when she was angry, when she was upset. And now his instincts told him to rush to her as soon as he could. That something might slip out of his hands if he did not hurry...

The rest is on the blog ...I would soon stop updating here :-)

PRINCIPAL thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
dear vann,pls send ur blog link, iam reading ur story since begining i dont want to discontinue

HinaMalik91 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Hey vann plz send me blog link pls!
I asked u before too.
Pls pm the link...pls pls pls.
I m ur regular reader n comentor u know na:)
rana5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I actually felt sorry for Arnav in Ch 16. He has come clean with Payal, that is good. I can even understand his view point now. But what worries me now is what Khushi is thinking. She feels she is solely responsible for killing a man! When will Arnav realise that her thoughts are turning this way? Such an important question, why did Arnav marry her??? What will Arnav say??
shafqee80 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
dis story is going just tooo good...totally loved d realization of payal dat asr how strong arrogant and magestic looks ...he is also a sufferer ...hersister is a fighter but incontrast he is just mere a sand castle ...one blow and he will fall down
aleena.1884 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome chapter.
the strong ruthless arrogant powerful ASR was rightly n beautifully explained as plain helpless, worn out n a lost creature. i felt for him.  😭
poor soul. i know he has been wrong most of the times but his helplessness n his need for her has moved me.
thankfully shyam was not the cause she remembered anything. i hope only arnav be the one to make her remember everything.
n her last question to him.  wonder what he'll say now. will he again lie to her????

n hey can u plss keep the blog public.  i soo soo want to read this story further.  😳
tasmine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Hey can i pls hav ur blog link..!!
Girl54 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
HI! 
Very unique storyline you have. 
I want to continue reading this fanfiction.  Please send me the blog link. 
Ashavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
loved Arnav's heart felt confess about his feelings for Khushi...
earlier Arnav always complaint that Khushi doesn't have brain but i guess nw he wud have wished if only she not use her brain and just believe what he told  her...
Payal is right,half truths are more dangerous than lies...
loved this strong,thoughtful and intelligent Khushi...
update soon...