Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DMGFan-2b-not2b thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Just started reading the FF! Sounds interesting, shall be back after reading the chapters posted!
rini_kat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi I am a regular reader of ur story...u can checked that also...Pls send me ur blog link so that I can read ur story...😊

Just got hold of ur blog link...Update is amazing...Finally Khusi's mind is clearing
Edited by rini_kat - 10 years ago
NikitaM11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Just read your whole story in one go and loved it!! This is definitely different from other amnesia stories that i've read. I like the fact that Khushi is cautious about Arnav, she definitely needs to be! And I also like that everyone found out almost the whole truth of Arnav and Khushi's marriage. I was really upset when they didn't find out in the show, it was crucial. But glad to have seen this in your story instead! They are justified for treating Arnav in this way, he needs it. And I can't believe Arnav is still being a pighead and delaying on telling Khushi the truth! When she finds out, she is going to be extremely upset. I would love a link to your blog if your giving them out, really want to see how this story ends!
piyaarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Dr i read ur story unforgetable... I just lovd d updates... Plz can u pm ur blog link.?
jhunnai thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow!!!Read d story till date all at once...Vandana u write beautifully...I smiled with Khushi n tears actually ran down my face when Arnav cried...can't wait to read d rest...do share yr blog's address..AND NEVER STOP WRITING!!!!😊

StripePurple thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What a beautifully written story. It is intense, emotional and very hard-hitting. Arnav and Khushi's complex thought process is so detailed, and the difficult situation they are in is a perfect background for it.I don't enjoy reading amnesia-stories in general, but this one had me absolutely hooked.

Arnav's desperation, guilt and fear, especially, come across very well even as his actions cannot always be condoned on Khushi's behalf. Khushi's broken, confused state is sad. I had loved her character to bits, in the early days of the show at least. Your Khushi is such a huge contrast to that happy, feisty girl who still exists in Arnav's desperate fantasies, and yet, I feel she will come back stronger and better. Somewhere I am glad she has lost that tendency of naive self-sacrifice, and is seeing the world and both her families with all their faults and fears intact, without glossing over or making excuses for them.

Khushi's dream was very hard-hitting. I loved that you addressed the issue of Khushi's attempted suicide through it. It was one of the most botched-up things in the show, and completely against Arnav's character. Reading his reaction to her jumping off the bridge here felt so right. And Shyam, finally Khushi has managed to place that face. I am waiting to find out who will give her answers.

P.S- I realise you will be updating on the blog from now on. I am lazy about commenting on blogs, But really want to read more of this story. Will leave a comment there too. :)
Edited by StripePurple - 10 years ago
aleena.1884 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
superb work i must say.
u r simply talented.
loved the way u weaved the whole story.
the pain, frustration, dilemma, anger n so many more emotions of arnav is described beautifully in every single chapter.
love payal's n anjali's protective n caring glints for their siblings.
im sooo sooo sad cuz of u leaving if n continuing the story on blog.
but atleast i hope i'll get to read it then too.
chapter 15 was amazing.  n hey. why do i get the feeling that shyam n nk are somehow getting connected. nk is a good guy here. isn't he???
i know im just being silly but the maniac glint she saw in the album n the same time someone came from the door. maybe it was arnav only.
hope he console her n make her feel loved.

shafqee80 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Dear vann ...from d tym i ve started reading ur both ffs ..i have not only liked dem but commented also ...i ll be greatful ..if u pm me ur blog link plzzz...I so want to read dem
romaisaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Desperately waiting for next update...pls update soon...
siaroy thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I stumbled across your FF today and even though I had loads to do at work, you had me riveted and I could do nothing but read all the way till CH 15...I was spell-bound! Mind you, I was crying (discreetly sniffing into my tissues, since I was at work)..but that just shows how well you portrayed the characters and their anguish.

Can you please send me your blog link? I would love to keep reading this.

Thanks!