Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Archu61 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Read the last update ,I feel that payal is rt it shd be khushie rt to know the truth and I hope Arnav tell her the whole story of what actually happened ,looking fwd to more from you 
IntrovertedDame thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Ahh, today has been a good day. I just came back from watching a lovely movie to find that you had updated!!!

I thought that Shyam's face would be a trigger for Khushi's memory to come back, but I am glad that it wasn't like that. Now I wonder what exactly will be the trigger for her to remember the painful events of the past???

Loved the new found rapport between Arnie and Payal. Of course, things cannot be healed completely between them, but I'm glad that they had the talk and came to the realization that Khushi matters to them and is very dear to them.

And the question that K asks- way to go, girl, you struck the rod right on the heart of the matter, CLIFFHANGER! Waiting for the next chapter to see what happens next...
IntrovertedDame thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
oops...double post Edited by Amri174 - 10 years ago
Shdonuru thumbnail
[QUOTE=vann]

Chapter 16: Half-truths and Dangerous Lies

<h4>Something was amiss. He knew as soon as he stepped inside the door. Handing his bag to Hariprakash, Arnav walked to the living room anxiously. It was Khushi, he knew. For a long time now, he had given up denying the instincts which told him about her, when she was near, when she was angry, when she was upset. And now his instincts told him to rush to her as soon as he could. That something might slip out of his hands if he did not hurry...</h4>

The rest is on the blog ...I would soon stop updating here :-)

[/QUOTE

Hey Vani,
Can you send me the blog link please..
piyaarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Dear m nt able to open ur blog...
piyaarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Read it... It was well written... It cums out to b alive when u write abt khushi's walking stick... Khushi is trying to remembr hard...
pearl.b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update dear...waiting to read more.
Chochoo83 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
it was awsumm update feeling bad for arnav he is scaed to lose khushiii but payal is right too
he should tell whole truth to khuhsiii
waiting for next part wht he gona say abt khuhsi question
thanks for updating dear
n pls note my email id:[email protected]
thanks
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Loved the way you are taking this story forward. The chapter title is very apt. Half truths indeed. Arnav can't risk telling the complete truth to Khushi who has obviously forgotten him. He can't risk losing her all over again. But for how long is going to run away from the truth. Can't wait to see what Arnav answers to Khushi's question now. Payal is recognizing the pain Arnav lived with till now. So will she join him and help him win over Khushi. I loved the way you have penned down Arnav-Payal's interaction. So heartfelt conversation. Can't wait for the next update. Update soon.
sten thumbnail

Originally posted by: vann

Chapter 16: Half-truths and Dangerous Lies

<h4>Something was amiss. He knew as soon as he stepped inside the door. Handing his bag to Hariprakash, Arnav walked to the living room anxiously. It was Khushi, he knew. For a long time now, he had given up denying the instincts which told him about her, when she was near, when she was angry, when she was upset. And now his instincts told him to rush to her as soon as he could. That something might slip out of his hands if he did not hurry...</h4>

The rest is on the blog ...I would soon stop updating here :-)