Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: sashazmohit

MANJI kEEP COMING HERE 

haha, sure 😳
SIZZZLER thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: DoNotDisturb

@ Soham, Charmee & Radhi : Look, it depends on how you all take what I wrote. It wasn't about Sanaya at all. This post is about Mohit. I love MoNaya as much as you guys do. I just wrote that point to show how expressive & Honest mohit is. I never once mentioned that Sanaya doesn't love mohit as much or anything of that sort. As I said before, it depends on how people perceive things. That's all.

No MANJARi...n Its not all about my take or CHARMEE take...Please check your own written words...

"Love to me is 'Sanaya'" Who would say this about anyone in an interview... for that matter we have never heard Sanaya say anything like that! (No offence, this is a MS post, we love Sanaya as much as mohit does 😊 ok, maybe a little lesser 😉 ) This is a proof of his nature and honesty. It's a statement of his love and affection.

In this para...U R directly comparing him with SANAYA. n I am only saying ki,this comparison is not right B'coz,they both are different personalities. CHARMEE described SANAYA's situation in very right words...n I am totally agree with her points.

V R not doubting on your intention behind this line..V R only taking this line as a lay men language...Jo dikh raha hai... usse hi disagree kar rahe hain. Don't take it personally.

SIZZZLER thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

@ Soham : Yes, I will be regular here :D

Oh GR8 !! Then V can expect some good SaJan FF again... 😳
GulaabiAakhein. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: SIZZZLER

No MANJARi...n Its not all about my take or CHARMEE take...Please check your own written words...

"Love to me is 'Sanaya'" Who would say this about anyone in an interview... for that matter we have never heard Sanaya say anything like that! (No offence, this is a MS post, we love Sanaya as much as mohit does 😊 ok, maybe a little lesser 😉 ) This is a proof of his nature and honesty. It's a statement of his love and affection.

In this para...U R directly comparing him with SANAYA. n I am only saying ki,this comparison is not right B'coz,they both are different personalities. CHARMEE described SANAYA's situation in very right words...n I am totally agree with her points.

V R not doubting on your intention behind this line..V R only taking this line as a lay men language...Jo dikh raha hai... usse hi disagree kar rahe hain. Don't take it personally.

Alright :) I get it !

Originally posted by: SIZZZLER

Oh GR8 !! Then V can expect some good SaJan FF again... 😳

I did recently write an OS :) & yes, you will get some SG stuff !
SM_317 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I did recently write an OS :) & yes, you will get some SG stuff !

thats gr8⭐️🥳
BabajiKaThullu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

@ Soham, Charmee & Radhi : Look, it depends on how you all take what I wrote. It wasn't about Sanaya at all. This post is about Mohit. I love MoNaya as much as you guys do. I just wrote that point to show how expressive & Honest mohit is. I never once mentioned that Sanaya doesn't love mohit as much or anything of that sort. As I said before, it depends on how people perceive things. That's all.

first of all i havent read your post not even a single line just read TITLE..
and this post is from you so i thought it must be about mohit praising..

and then at last page saw charmee's reply and u all guys know charmee is so close to me..

so i just Quoted her (without reading her comment) coz i never read comments & posts coz TOO LONG to read...

and i thought its about Mohit... 😕 now just read charmee's all comments & Soham bhai's commets and got it was more than mohit 😕...

in charmee's comment a line which was saying ki agar wo MS ke bare me bolne beithegi to book likh degi

to i Quoted ki i wont ever write any book for  Sehgal i am not good in describing emotions i lack in describng emotions .. i think its my fault...

so after reading Charmee & soham bhai's comments i can guess what must have happend & why?? i may be know the reason behind this post & and my name 😆😆😆😆

when i didnt even know what happened here 😆  ...

so now it depends on people how they took my comment & my all words.. if they know ME really by now they must have taken it in positive way ..

but alas... its otherway around .. koi nahi now i am used to it... i wont say ki mera MOHIT mahan hai & mein MAHAN hu coz i know... hum dono hi kameene hai 🤣

rest are MAHAN... 🤣

DivineBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hey manji wonderful post.Mohit is truly genius and a tottal charmer.Most of all a gud humanbeing.luv him for that

Originally posted by: MSmyworldMS

first of all i havent read your post not even a single line just read TITLE..
and this post is from you so i thought it must be about mohit praising..

and then at last page saw charmee's reply and u all guys know charmee is so close to me..

so i just Quoted her (without reading her comment) coz i never read comments & posts coz TOO LONG to read...

and i thought its about Mohit... 😕 now just read charmee's all comments & Soham bhai's commets and got it was more than mohit 😕...

in charmee's comment a line which was saying ki agar wo MS ke bare me bolne beithegi to book likh degi

to i Quoted ki i wont ever write any book for  Sehgal i am not good in describing emotions i lack in describng emotions .. i think its my fault...

so after reading Charmee & soham bhai's comments i can guess what must have happend & why?? i may be know the reason behind this post & and my name 😆

when i didnt even know what happened here 😆  ...

so now it depends on people how they took my comment & my all words.. if they know ME really by now they must have taken it in positive way ..

but alas... its otherway around .. koi nahi now i am used to it... i wont say ki mera MOHIT mahan hai & mein MAHAN hu coz i know... hum dono hi kameene hai 🤣

rest are MAHAN... 🤣

I didn't take anything in the negative way Radhi :P I know you well enough to know you wouldn't say anything like that. Anyway, I read where you wrote you hadnt even read the post. I tagged you because you were in the conversation, nothing more!