Mohit Sehgal - The Man

GulaabiAakhein. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Mohit Sehgal
                                     - The Golden Man

Mohit Sehgal, what comes to your mind when someone says that name? (Mind you, this post is only for MS fans, anyone who doesn't like mohit please refrain from bashing. But you are most welcome to read on : )
He has always been sincere & diligent in his work and has made friends along the way whom he loves very dearly. We first saw him when MJHT started. He was quiet in interviews, didn't say much, (ofcourse Sanaya did all the talking 😆 ) but there was something about him that did attract us, right? What was that for you? For me, it was his charm and his innocence. Slowly he started to talk, to interact, he got comfortable in front of the cameras and then started our journey with Sehgal. He always came across as honest and hard working. Sehgal as Samrat had won over many hearts and everyone loved him, many people fell in love with just the characters, others dug deeper. It was a whole different person inside, we could say the opposite of Samrat. Mohit Seghal is my inspiration. He has taught me to work hard until you achieve your goal. He has surely struggled alot. After MJHT all the other actors have been able to move on, but Mohit is still struggling. He has been facing a lot of hardships, we cannot deny that. But he is still doing his bit, putting in his hard work, and for that he does deserve an applaud 👏. Just because he hasn't been getting good offers, is he a bad actor? NO. Ofcourse not. He has shown true strength and is still working towards his goals. Yes, we haven't seen him in a very long time, but is that is fault? NO. So tell me what he taught you?

So today, let's remember why we started to love him. What was the quality that pulled us closer to him? 😉How has he grown as an actor? How can he do better? How has he inspired his fans?😃

His show Khamoshiyaan, may not have done so well but we aren't leaving his side. We are his fans and will always stand by him. I sincerely hope that he gets a fantastic show this year and may all his dreams come true. I wish he gets whatever he had wanted because he does deserve it. He has persevered and reached to this point in his life, he has to move forward. & we need to support him. This is a message to all MS fans, please hold on. There is hope he will be back with a great show. All we need to do is wait, (that didn't quite work out last time we waited, but so what?😃) and we will get the results. 

Mohit has always come across as a very balanced person⭐️. He is not too emotional nor impassive, he has always been steady. We've always seen him smiling, well, some people may say that he smiles for the cameras, but I don't think so. He has always been a happy-go-lucky person and will always be, right? He loves his girlfriend and he is happy about her success and is proud of her. He knows he has to work hard to jump back up, but he can do it. "Love to me is 'Sanaya'" Who would say this about anyone in an interview...? This is a proof of his nature and honesty. It's a statement of his love and affection. MOHIT SEHGAL, is the golden man! 

So guys, the point of me making this post was to remind you all why you'll fell for Mohit and just because he is having a low time, don't leave him behind! Its too soon to move on... Give him time. I wouldn't like to name them, but many Mohit fans have lost faith in him. And it's sad to see them speak ill of him. So this is mainly for them. Remember what you liked about him... He's still the same...⭐️

Do share your views and tell us why you like MS.

-Manjari 😃 
Edited by DoNotDisturb - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SM_317 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Manjiii🤗its so nice 2 see ur post abt mohit aftr such a long time..😳🤗u see i always get to spam in ur posts😛😆
awesome post and i couldnt agree wid u more..😳yess first i fell in love mohit's character samrat..bt slowly watching his segs..i fell in love wid Mohit.😳his innocence and introvert personality is something which attracted me the most...ofcourse i love the mastikhor mohit too..d offscreen fun he used to hv mjht cast..especially sanaya and arjun..😆
as u said his hardwork and dedication is something which he has taught us..
and i simply adore his optimistic attitude and patience..👏i really wonder how he can  b such a positive person😲,,(bcoz m veyr pessimistic😆always think negative lol😆) khamoshiyan mst not have done well..bt that doesnt mean he is a bad actor..infact they dint show him much.nd even he hs said dt cvs had changed d script aftr he had signed..so its nt his fault totally..ups and downs are part of evryones life.his family and sanaya hv stood by him in his tough times so his fans should also do..lastly .the best thing about mohit is that he is not FAKE unlike many othr actors..he says what he feels..nd we all can feel his honesty frm his interviews.😳really love and respect him as a person..😃
really hope he comes back soon wid a bangg..⭐️thanx 4 making dis post yaar..<3

ps- i have pmd evryone as u said,,,😃

Edited by SM_317 - 11 years ago
aashizin thumbnail
wonderful post manjii 👏👏👏 Mohit sehgal's name is enough to bring smile on our face , i m extremely feel proud to hv him in our life he is person whom u feel to respect , adore n love him more n more ,such a kind n sweetheart he is i love the way he gives respect to everyone 😳 he is truly Gem n he is one of best actor who won my heart he has his own way to charm his audience with his wonderful performance i seriously wish he will get wonderful chance bcz he deserves it n he has ability n potential i m sure he will be back with bang for sure n i m waiting for that Most awaited day , we miss u mohit 🤗
Edited by aashizin - 11 years ago
snowwhite28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice post manjari..i started watching mjht for samrat /sajan..i loved samrat..but i fell for "THE MAN behind samrat "Mr MOHIT SEHGAL"
yes it is true some of the so called mohit fans have changed and now they bash him brutally..day and night..as there is no other work is left for them..Initially it used to hurt me a lot..but now we are use to of it..but i have full faith in him..ups and down are the part of life it happens to everyone.. so mohit is not the exception..i loved each and every thing abt mohit..i really wish i could have life partner like him...i loved the way he expressed his love in front of everyone..and this is not the case with sanaya honestly this is the single thing which i didn't like abt her..but anyways everyone is not the same i guess...i love monaya forever
i am praying for him day and night..and i know he will be back very soon.
soniasharmin89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Manjiri,thanks a ton for this refreshing post and i will come later with my long comment.may be Wednesday bcz exam hain so cant spent much time here.

but want to say something that i love him and will love himalways.yeah dont think about  others who left him.but i m sure his loyal fans always will be with him and i saw so many good actors going through such phrase but most of the time whenever they back ,they always back with bang. like kunal  kapoor from nbtnmkh.he did lrl and then an small role in a zee show but that did not work for him.he did a role in pratigya too but who thought he will do such an amazing acting in this show and will won best actor award one day.it all because of his determination,hard work and good script and team.so i m sure something definitely better is waiting for mohit.we just need to do wait and pray for him.😃
pakpearl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Mohit Sehgal is a nice actor,quite handsome n a very good human being !!!!

In MJHT...I was totally smitten by the character of Gunjan...
so Gunjan ka Samrat was my favourite,too !!! His cute smile,good nature naughty ways were just adorable...

He acted nicely in S-1 but he did wonders in S-2 !!! His acting as well as looks were more impressive !!!

In Khamoshian,his first scene was just amazing...but I can never get over how was his character ruined 😲😡

But I won't lie...He is so dear to me 'coz he is the integral part of my favourite on-screen couple Sajan n off-screen couple Monaya !!!!

Now the main reason y i adore him...He is an honest man...he loves  Sanaya with all his heart... He makes her feel like a princess😳
It looks as if she is the center of his life...he is the perfect guy what any girl can dream of !!!
Edited by pakpearl - 11 years ago
appuss thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
He truly is a golden man😊. He always talks about Sanaya but she rarely does ( no offense to Sanaya, i just love her). But, sometimes after reading some peoples comments i feel like telling Mohit not to talk much about Sanaya as he is always my first love and i can't tolerate anything against him
Love-Sonam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for your post.its realy good to see a post related him after so many days.his fans always will love him and those who say bad about him i can say they never know or try to know him well.my Bf love me so much but i cant say any proper word to him which can express how much i love him .patta nahin duniya ki sarre sharam -haya tab hi aa jati hain.so its sanaya's nature i can understand and i can say true monaya fan will never misunderstand sanaya or mohit and mostly important we not need any prove of their love.we just love them and always will do bcz sanaya said onec,they are to opposite from each other.😉

and for mohit,want to say he will definitely come with a good show and i m waiting or that day only now.and about bakwas people who cares what they think,say about mohit and sanaya and monaya.
suparnasahaMS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
just suparb post. i agree with u tumhari kahi hui har word se agree. n i love him alot. world me sabse jyada. every day i prey for him. n i know i have full faith on him. that he will back with a bang. n that day will be the best day. my prince will back. <3
thanx for a such amazing post.
SM_317 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
edited on pg 1..see i edited this tym so fast😎😆