Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gunurlove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Awesome Post Manjari..and Welcome back on Forum...😊
A very First thing that is comes to my mind thinking of Mohit is "Sanaya is indeed a Very very very Lucky girl to have Mohit in her life...as well as Mohit to have Sanaya as his girlfriend..."😳
Mohit is such a person to whom we dont only like him just as an actor..bt as person..hez so calm..understanding ...sweet and a very very nice person by heart..as much we know him..A person like Mohit is very very hard to find...😳
God bless him and may he gets everything in his life..and lots of happiness 😳
whiterose29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Hiii Manji!! 🤗 🤗
How are you doing yaar? Its been really really long time since we talked! 🤔 I badly miss those days when we all SaJanians chatted till late night and discussed little things about SaJan/MoNaya 😔

And I love this post! ❤️ I can't help but agree on each word of yours 😳
I really can't remember that what was the main reason that I started loving Mohit, because pyaar toh bas ho jaata hai! [Ok I know this was too filmy 🤣)

I won't say that I ONLY love Mohit, because I have many other crushes (I'm not a character-dheela types 😳)
And every actor has his/her own speciality. 😳
For me, I think Mohit's innocence and shy nature was something that attracted me the most ❤️ Not to forget that he's one of the most cute-looking guy who made me drool over him madly

Thanks for making this post! 🤗

@Shreya- Main tujhe PM ke liye thanks nahi bolungi 😳 Kyunki wo toh tera farz tha na 😛 Dekha main tere dil ki baat achhe se samajh leti hun 😛 After all I'm so intelligent 😎
charmee_sammy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Short reply.. Don't want to get emotional, if once i'll be i'll need Mohit.. So in short...
I don't want to open up my heart here..this place doesn't deserve that... its quite impure here(not MJHT forum but IF though) 

But yes it has always been his innocence, his shy n  reserved nature, that less talking that had attracted me d most bcoz m just like dat.. I love it when he speaks with his expressions, he doesn't actually need to speak, his expression would say it all... I love that about him.. 
And of course HIM..the purity of his heart, dat simplicity, down to earth nature..his stubbornness, his laziness.. everything.. there is purely everything i love about him..
I Love the Person who Mohit Sehgal Is...
And of course his looks... Ghosh he distracts me.. 

Thanks manjari for d post... loved to say this few things if not everything...  
Edited by charmee_sammy - 11 years ago
BabajiKaThullu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: charmee_sammy

Short reply.. Don't want to get emotional, if once i'll be i'll need Mohit.. So in short...

I don't want to open up my heart here..this place doesn't deserve that... its quite impure here(not MJHT forum but IF though) 

But yes it has always been his innocence, his reserved nature, that less talking that had attracted me d most bcoz m just like dat.. I love it when he speaks with his expressions, he doesn't actually need to speak, his expression would say it all... I love that about him.. 
And of course HIM..the purity of his heart, dat simplicity, down to earth nature..his stubbornness, his laziness.. everything.. there is purely everything i love about him..
I Love the Person who Mohit Sehgal Is...
And of course his looks... Ghosh he distracts me.. 

Thanks manjari for d post... loved to say this few things if not everything...  

Ditto...

i dont know how to describe my feelings in words re 😆
charmee_sammy thumbnail

Originally posted by: MSmyworldMS

Ditto...

i dont know how to describe my feelings in words re 😆

Exactly... I know i can't describe my feelings.. can't tell them in form of words.. 
this is just some of those things i love about Mohit... Ghosh i love the combo.. Shy+stubborn..thats HIM..REAL HIM...
BabajiKaThullu thumbnail

Originally posted by: charmee_sammy

Exactly... I know i can't describe my feelings.. can't tell them in form of words.. 

this is just some of those things i love about Mohit... Ghosh i love the combo.. Shy+stubborn..thats HIM..REAL HIM...

i dont know what to say how i feel.. i dont like to say anything to anyone EXCEPT...😆😆
charmee_sammy thumbnail

i dont know what to say how i feel.. i dont like to say anything to anyone EXCEPT...😆😆

right now m feeling like writing an essay on him..or rather a book😆
but would never post it or share..its just my feelings, would like to keep it with me...
BabajiKaThullu thumbnail
i wont write book...

i have one word to describe..

My OXYGEN.. 🤣
charmee_sammy thumbnail

i wont write book...

i have one word to describe..