amazing post.

A man with a golden heart 'Mohit Sehgal'   โค๏ธ

RES...
chulbuli94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
No comparisons between Mohit n Sanaya๐Ÿ˜Š
pls ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Mohit is a gem of a person~~ we r waiting for his come back!!!
I love Monaya !!!!
IISHAFS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
i will be honest about mohit he is super amazingg he as nice smile i love him from miley jab hum tum u are right he deserve for his hard work he is the best he loving person for sure i falling love with everything about  mohit i wish him best of luck for his future he is greattt

Lotsss of loveee for the great man Mohit Sehgal
โค๏ธ
amy00487 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Hey hon!!๐Ÿ˜Š Nice to see a post on Mohit/ Samrat after so longโ€ฆ.!

I am a great fan of Mohit/Samrat and I have missed him too much for all these years he was away from silver screen. I loved MJHT for the refreshing theme and fresh characters. I know Samrat was a newcomer in the start and he progressed day by day on the show. He showed us the range of emotions in season two. But my fav part of the show will still be the one when Samrat charmed his way to gunjan's heart. Sometimes by entering in her room by a ladder and then hiding in her bathroom,๐Ÿ˜† and sometimes giving her a hard time by vrooming the bike on the roads when Diya ditches her and leaves behind. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณHe took great pleasure in annoying her and then watching her getting furious and then went to a great extent to push her to be more flamboyant, more confident. ๐Ÿ˜ณI loved that Samrat!

I also loved the Samrat , who cared about her deeply and could do anything for her. But then came the Sheena part and my sweet boy became a Mush!! But then there are bad times in every story isn't it? But boy, I was impressed by the way he again went to great extents to get her love. ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ‘ Making her believe that he isn't actually in moreana and its all her imagination was a part of it. Him playing guitar in the fields and her chasing him like mad. The way he made her crazy like that, made me crazy too.  And then came the epic confession of love!! Sajan nearly made me swoon by happiness in that episode.

All these highlights mentioned and all the januable moments, including the most januable and sweetest song โ€“ "Kya hua yeh" ๐Ÿ˜ณwill always be cherished by me in my heart. God I might sound silly but I still have the song, along with "Yeah jindagi", Sajan piano theme and sajan flute theme on my I-pod. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I have always loved Mohit's modesty and his sweet nature. He's kind of protetive of his lady love, which makes me a little jelous.. but a lot more impressed! And I keep wondering how can someone be so innocent yet so sinfully handsome. Man!! He has got something! ๐Ÿ‘

Mohit, we all love you for who you are and we will always be a loyal fanโ€ฆ We are waiting for your comeback and just praying and hoping it would be soon, and it would be grand!!  ๐Ÿ˜Š

Mohit and Sanaya you guys rock! ๐Ÿ˜ƒThe phase this cute couple is currently going through sometimes reminds me of the 'Neil โ€“nileshwar' track in MJHT. But if SAJAN went through that phase so easily, our MONAYA can definitely go through it. So guys, don't bother abt it muchโ€ฆ

Lastly, Manjari! Thank you honey for such a nice post. All monaya fans were suffering from lack of Vitamin 'Samrat' and You have just given us a dose of it by making this post.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Lots of love,

๐Ÿ˜ŠAmy๐Ÿ˜Š

jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome post.

Totally agree with u.

Mohit is a very good actor so far i have not seen any actor getting so much fame and fan following in very first show.Mohit got i am proud of him.He is  good hearted person sanaya has told this in her interview mohit is too good he never say anything about anyone.

He was in khamoshiyan but the PH changed the script so he quit .CC lauch time sanaya told something GOOD is store for him so he is not in CC.Both supports each other.

He is GOD fear person and he is very much in love with  his sweetheart sanaya.Sanaya too always says he is her most fav. co-star.She too loves him.

There are so many bashers are bashing him without knowing properly about mohit.

I am proud to be MONAYA fans.MONAYA rocks.
Maxine_May thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

First of all thanks Manjari for making this wonderful post on Mohit Sehgal ๐Ÿ‘ and thanks Shreya for the PM...

I totally agree whatever you said about Mohit Sehgal... He is truly The Golden Man with a Golden Heart... He is honest, caring, hard working and friendly and off course a great co star as we all know... He has done a very good job in MJHT S1 and he had gradually improved and he was awesome in the S2... As in the MJHT wrap up party their cameraman Abhishek has said that Mohit faced difficulties when he was new but then he had became the expert later on...

He has never hesitated to proclaim his love for Sanaya and we can see the blush on Sanaya's face whenever she talks about Mohit... His million dollar smile, as Sanaya has said once is to be die for... 

Mohit Sehgal, the name itself is enough to bring a thousand watt smile on my face and makes me super excited... I remember clearly that I had no intention to watch MJHT when it started just becoz I thought that I might get hooked to it... What a stupid idea was that... ๐Ÿ˜†  But one promo changed everything... Samrat in Bhavesh's getup...  His pranks, his mischievousness with Gunjan in the party but at the end of the day his desperateness and concern for Gunjan while saving her... It happens in almost every show where the heroine is saved by the hero... But that particular SAJAN scene was something different... โญ๏ธ That was the first time when I had loved Samrat and started watching MJHT just for SAJAN... 

He may be going through a tough time now... Even his last show Khamoshiyan did not do well and his name was used in that show and his talent was wasted by the makers who had changed the story after him signing him... What was supposed to be a love story was turned into a complete waste... But it is true every cloud has a silver lining... And I believe it will happen with Mohit Sehgal... He is a genuine person and he deserves all the best... 

Edited by blue_jay - 11 years ago
Glowing_Star thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
An Awesome post for every MS Fan! Truly said that He IS a Golden Man & always will be!

I never actually started to watch MJHT from the very 1st epi..I didn't even know it existed. It was this one particular day when I was going though channels & then suddenly there HE is standing there in all his glory. His eyes were the first thing that caught my attention honestly. I couldn't change the channel at all. Then this cute girl came from the back & started to talk about some bet & accepting his friendship. They became Best Friends. I genuinely had no idea what was going on in this show I just knew one thing that They were the most Beautiful couple I'd ever seen. I was totally smitten by them. Thus I started my journey with MJHT :D

Gradually I began to understand their situation. I began to connect with Samrat & His Chashmish! Their cuteness, innocence everything was out of the world
They truly became the most "Januble Couple" ever <3 I so wished then that they should be a real life couple๐Ÿ˜ณ I never knew that this wish was gonna come true! โ˜บ๏ธ

Then after MJHT finished I thought I'm never gonna see them but when I got my first ever laptop on my birthday there was no stopping me :D  I found out every little detail there was about MoNaya/SaJan..I began to understand Mohit better! He became my Ideal then..
Mohit was the very first reason I started to watch MJHT..His Love for Sanaya is evident in his every expression when He talks about Her <3  He takes my breath away every time with that cute smile of his! He is very much "Cuteness Personified"๐Ÿ˜ณ  His honesty & down to earth nature only makes him more lovable!

His hard working nature makes me admire him more & more.."Fortune Smiles Upon Those Who Work Hard" Mohit is truly following it all the way through! I'm 100% confident that he would surely get an awesome show & he will rock it..We only have to be patient just like him! He IS a Gem & one of the most amazing person in this world...& I LOVE HIM just the way he is <33

Edited by MoNayaLover96 - 11 years ago
-Saba- thumbnail
I love you to make this post.๐Ÿค—
I start watching mjht just for Samrat Character.Samrat was the charm of mjht and every character was belonged to him.

then i started loving Sajan and Gunjan-Samrat became my favorites.
Now m huge fan of Sanaya and Mohit and Monaya โค๏ธ

Monaya the perfect definiton of Love.
Although its tough time for Mohit yet i am still waiting for him .
I am sure he will come back with a bang and haters gonna get their slaps on their faces.
Mohit I love you So much.
Dont care what people think about you.
U r always the Rockstar for me.

monaya_sajan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
for me his innocence and his honesty is wat attract me the most!as sanaya rightly says, there are very few people who genuinely feel happy for others success!๐Ÿ˜ณ
also he is a guy every girl would want as a bf! i mean he is caring, loving, charming, good looking, sexy, has a dimple, is super rich, honest and loves his gf a lot! i mean wat else does a girl need? if i wer in sanaya's place i would have married him already!its unsafe to leave such a good guy alone n bachelor in this cruel world!๐Ÿ˜ณ
snowwhite28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
My most fav sajan track was morena track i have enjoyed each and every moment of the track. I love his white shervani. Koi itna hand some kaise ho sakta hai?