Taarey FF-Together Forever *Part-9 Updated 26/4*

Mrunmayee02 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi...Guys...Aap sab bolenge kaisi ladki hai...Abhi abhi ek ff shuru kiya aur abhi fir dis one also...Par kya karoon cntrl hi nahi kar payi...So basically I'll write 2 ff's frm nw...One is dis n other is Taarey FF-A Love Saga...Bt ofcourse if u guys like it...Dis stry is completly diff frm D3 par sab honge is mein Kriya,Shivam,VP,AVP,Gang bt instead of Aashi Vishakha is der...So here is Character sketch

Taani Kapoor:She is beauty wid brains,innocent,bubbly,chirpy n modern.She is sweet n caring.She stays in orphanage.Nt because her parents died but because they left her as they thought she is burden on them.She is aweaum dancer.She has a bstfrnd frm childhood Reyansh Singhania.She stays in Delhi in Angel's orphanage n will b soon shifting to Mumbai's orphanage branch of Angel's orphanage as she got admission in St.Louis.Will further b bstfrnd wid Sharon n Swayam too...

Reyansh Singhania:He is cool dude n hearthrob of St.Louis.Every girl wants to be with him.He is caring n always helps his frnds.Since frm he cme to Mumbai he misses his princess aka his bstfrnd Taani.He is fab dancer.Dance is his passion.He has same past as in story but difference is jst Kria cheated him for jst fame n everybody knew about der relationship.He now is very hurt n tries to cope up bt he feels vry lonely.He is bstfrnds wid Shron n Swayam.

Swayam Shekhawat:Another hearthrob of St.Louis.He is the lover boy of Sharon.Same as in D3.Bt one change dat he is dating Sharon bt der relationship is secret.Only Rey knws about it.He is also fab dancer.Bestfrnd of Rey n will b of Taani.Bf of Sharon

Sharon Rai Prakash:Diva of St.Louis.She is secretly dating Swayam.Same as in D3.Ms.Attitude bt good at heart.Bestfrnd of Rey n will b of Taani.Gf of Swayam.

Rest D3 gang is same.

~Precap~
Taani comes to Mumbai.First day of St.Louis.

Will ever loveblossom bet the two childhood bstfrnds?Or has the feeling already in der hrts bt jst unknown of it?Will Rey's past affect on der relation?

Stay tuned to Taarey FF-Together Forever...

So guys tell me shud I continue wid dis story??Plz do let me knw bout ua suggestions.

Index

Edited by --Mrunmayee-- - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shriya_taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
awesome plot
pls upd soon n do pm me
loved the fact that rey n taani are childhood besties!!!
flicka thumbnail
loved the concept its amazing do continue soon
lovelytaarey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
omg loved de cs
hayeee frnds frm childhood
intresting
i wana see rey's reaction on meeting taani
update soon n plzzz do pm me
Mrunmayee02 thumbnail

Note:Haters Stay Away...😡

I'm so sorry guys for late update but main busy thi...Trust me guys main bhi aap sabki tarah excited hoon yeh story ko lekar and I wanna present it beautiffuly so agar kabhi jyada time lagta hain toh abhi se kaan pakad leti hoon kyonki mujhe koi update boring nahi banana...So i hope u guys understand aur agar mujhe bahoot saare likes and comments mile toh yeh bhi ho sakta hai ki main kal ya jyada se jyada parso tak part-2 update kardu...So uskeliye aap sabko bahut saare comments aur like bhi karne badenge...And yeah one more thing Taarey meeting will be in next part..Maine try kiya ki main part mein de sakoon par sorry guys update bahot lamba ho raha tha...Now enough of my bak bak...Here I go with Part-1...

Taarey FF-Together Forever

Part-1

A beautiful girl is on her way to start her new life.Her eyes are twinkling and shining.Her silky brown hair which comes till her waist are flowing with air which is coming from window of train.Her lips have formed a cute smile which can melt anyone's heart and make them fall for her.She is just looking like angel.Yes she's none other than Taani.

Taani:Thanku Krishnaji..Thnku..Thnku'Thnku'.ki aapne meri scholarship st.louis mein karva di.Aur main finally Mumbai jaa rahi hoon.Itne saalon ke baad main aansh se milungi.Kitne khush ho jayenge na vo bhi jab unhe ye pata chalega ki meri admns unki clg mein hui hai.Achha hua St.Angel's orphanage ki branch Mumbai mein bhi hai varna kitni problem ho jaati.(Rembering word orphanage Taani becomes sad😔 but she wipes out her tears and say)Accha hua ki maine Yash uncle aur Savitri aunty(Rey's mom & dad)  ko pehle hi bata diya ki vo Aansh ko na bataye ki main aa rahi hoon.So unhe surprise milega.Yeah'Aur fir main unke paas rahoongi toh vo Kriya ko bhi aasanise bhool jayenge.She soon gets lost in her and Rey's childhood memories...😊

(Station comes.She gets down and takes auto and reaches orphanage.)

Taani:Hi'Main Taani hoon😊...Delhi se aayi hoon.

Mother:Yeah,Ofcourse my child and welcome.

Taani:Thanku.Waise mera room kaunsa hai?

Mother:Yeah,come.I'll show you'She takes Taani to her room and shows her.Ok'So be comfortable aur kuch bhi chahiye hoga toh kisise bhi puch lena.Waise hame bataya gaya tha ki tum kal aane wali ho par'?

Taani:Haan,Actually main kal sham ane waali thi,par admsn ki kuch formalities thi so aajhi aana pada.

Mother:Ok..So you take rest..N its already 11:00.So be there for lunch in 2 hrs.

Taani:I'm so sorry but mujhe abhi clg jaana padega taaki main kal se hi clg join kar sakoon aur shayad mujhe aate aate shyaam ho jaye.

Mother:Ok'.😊
(She leaves from there)

Taani also goes n gets fresh changes her dress and took essential documents and leaves for college.

Taani is damn excited as she is gonna meet her bff Rey.Bt she calls him Ansh'

Taani comes to St.Louis.

Taani(to herself):kisse puchu ki princi ka office kaha hai?

N starts searching it n she bumps into someone

Taani:I'm sorry'Maine aapko dekha nahi..Vo main jarasal nayi hoon aur main principal ka office dhoondh rahi thi aur

Someone(cuts her):Hey it's ok..Bt princi nahi hai so come I'll show u vp sir's office..

Taani:Ok'Bdw my name is Taani..

Someone:Hi..I'm Sharon,Sharon Rai Prakash.😊

Taani:Yeah,I know...😊(lil hesitatingly)ummm so friends..?(n gives her hand for shakehand)

Sharon:(with attitude)No'Main aisehi kisisebhi handshake nahi karti

Taani:(bcomes bit sad)ok'n starts moving..😔

Sharon:Are meri puri baat to suno..(Taani turns)Mera matlab tha ki main frnz ko hug karti hoon(They both hug)😊

Sharon shows her vp's office.Taani completes her formalites n comes out.

Sharon:Chalo let's go Taani'.We'll go to reahersal hall.My all frnz are there only.

Taani:(Face lightens coz she knws dat Aansh will be there.She also knows Sharon and other gang members as Rey tells her everything.)Ok..Lets go'(Finally main Aansh se mil paaungi)

They both come to reahersal hall.

Sharon:Hi,Guys

All:Hi,Sharon

Sharo:Guys,meet Taani..My..Oops our new friend..

Taani:Hi😊(with a huge smile)

All:Hi Taani'

But Taani becomes sad as she doesn't notice Rey anywhere.

Sharon:Taani,Come I'll introduce you to everyone.(Taani comes out of her trance)

Taani:Yeah..(But before Sharon could say anything Taani starts)Hi Swayam,Kaise ho app?(goes near him and whispers in his ears)Kuch baat bani ki nahi majnu sahaab?

Swayam is shocked and so are others..😲

Goes near boys

Taani:Hi Nil Amar Bharat Kaise ho aap?😲(goes near Vicky n Neha)Hi Kagu ke Babu n Babu ke Kagu Aap kaise ho?😲(goes near Vishakha,Rinni and Simmi)Aap Kaise ho?😲

Now everyone is shocked'

All:Tum hum sabko jaanti ho?😕

Taani:Haan😊(bites her toungue but no-one notices'N says to herself kya Taani nervousness mein sab bol diya na ab kya soch kuch toh soch)

All:Par kaise?😲😕

Taani:Vo guys,main vo,'..haan main pehle St.Louis Delhi ki branch mein thi aur aap sab toh college ke stars ho..Toh aap sab ko jaanti hoon'.

All:ohkk'

Taani:(Thanku Krishnaji..Bacha liya'She is about to ask about Rey but)

Sharon:Guys Rey abhi tak nahi aaya?

All:Nahi'

Swayam:Uska call aya tha ki vo aaj clg nahi aa raha so..

Sharon:Ohkk..

Hearing this Taani becomes sad😔'

Sharon:But iska matlab ye nahi ki hum aaj ke auditions cancel kare'

Taani:Auditions?😲

Sharon:Haan,vo team weaklings ke liye,as Kriya clg chodke gayi hai..

Hearing Kriya's name Taani's eyes becomes wet😭 and she becomes bit angry😡 and Sharon notices this

Sharon:Hey,R u alright?

Taani:(wipes out her tears and says with a fake smile)Yeah'

Sharon:Ohkk..Guys'Chalo chalet hain auditions ke liye

Par peon aata hai ye batane ke liye ki audi ki hall mein lights ka kuch problem ho gaya hai'

Sharon:Oh,God ab kaise lenge hum auditions?

Tabhi Sharon ko vp sir ka call aata hai n she becomes happy..

Sharon:Hamari sixth dancer mil gaayi😊'

All:Kaun?😕

Sharon:Taani'

All:(including Taani)what?😲

Sharon:haan,VP sir ka call aya tha..Unhone kaha hai ki Rey ke dad ne Taani ka naam recommend kiya hai..

Taani:What?😲

Sharon:Yeah'Aur jab Yash uncle ne naam recommend kiya hai toh fir doubt ka koi chance hi nahi kyon guys?

All:Yes..😊

Sharon:But Taani according to rules and regulations tumhe auditions deni hogi'

Taani:Par main kaise?I mean'

Sharon:Taani'..

Taani:Ohkk'Par kab?

All:Abhi'Yahi pe'

Sharon:Yeah'Plz'

Taani:Ohkk😊'

Taani changes her dress'Music starts'taani dances really well'1st music is of kathak den music changes to hip-hop,den contemporary and den finally she ends with kathak,her fav dance style'

Everyone was mesmorized and Swayam is the first one to come out of his trance and starts clapping'followed by everyone'.😊

Everyone congratulate Taani and Sharon says

Sharon:No doubt ki tum uncle ki choice ho'U wer jst mindblowing n hugs her'.

Swayam:So now we can start our rehearsals from tomorrow'

All:Yeah

Swayam:Toh kal subah 6 baje'

All:ohkk'

Vicky:Guys kyon na hum kal ki reahersal Rey ke dance se start kare?Taaki Taani bhi Rey ka dance dekh sake...Aur phir uske baad Taani ka taaki Rey bhi Taani ka dance dekh sake...

Neha:Babu giving nice idea'

Swayam:Par kya vo,jo hua uske baad firse dance karega?I mean yeh kaise possible hoga?

Sharon:Dnt worry Swayam..Hum sab milke kuch na kuch soch lenge?(n wwinks at Vicky n Nil...)

Vicky & Nil:Jab tumhare paas famous pranksters ho toh fikar ki kya baat?

All:Yeah...

Taani's face lightens up...

Everyone agrees and leaves for their home'

Precap:Taarey meeting.😊.Everyone shocked.

Guys if u want pm about this story add me in ua buddy list...
Edited by mjkulkarni94 - 11 years ago
lovelysweet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Omg so awesome
Late update so plz update chapter 2 soon
Love it so much
Tani and shraon scene was so cute
Pm me and update soon plz
tamanna-azaan thumbnail
nice concept... 
first chapter is aweum.
continue soon...
BeingFoodie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
loved it dear...awesome update...
Mrunmayee02 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Note:Haters Stay Away...😡

I knw guys bahut late update kiya...So sorry bt mera bahut imp kaam agaya tha so couldn't update.Bahut pehle update karna chahti thi par main beemar pad gayi aur mujhe bahut jyada high fever ho gaya aur mummah ne mujhe kuch karne nahi diya coz dr ne mujhe complete bed rest advice ki thi..So sry once again...kaan pakadke...Abhi bhi thoda bukhar hai par resist nahi kar payi aur update kar diya...Plz guys atleast like toh kar dijiye...Main bahut pm's bhejti hoon bt comparitively response bahut kam hain toh bura lagta hai.Silent readers comment nahi toh atleast like toh kar dijiye...

(Guys one more thing I forgot to tell u whenever Rey listens Kriya's name he becomes angry young man….But dnt worry guys Taani se milne ke baad Rey bilkul normal ho jayega…)

Taarey FF-Together Forever                                             Part-2

Next morning at 6 a.m

Taani gets up and see's dat its 6:00 n she's late.She was excited to meet Rey bt at same time nervous coz she was going to start her practice session with D3 team which are awesum dancers.She gets ready and is about to leave but Mother stops her.

Mother:Taani beta did u had ua breakfast??

Taani:(bites her tounge)Na..Nahi mother main college mein kha lungi.Waise bhi mujhe late ho raha hai…

Mother:No,my child…Main tumhe breakfast kiye bagair jaane nahi dungi…Come sit here…(She takes Taani to dining area n serves her breakfast.After having breakfast Taani leaves from there n reaches college.)

Meanwhile in St.Louis

Everyone was present except Rey..

Vicky:Guys,humne toh kal boldiya ki Rey ke dance ke saath aajki reahersal shuru karenge par yahan to vo khud hi gayab hai…😕

Swayam:Yeah I knw,aur Taani bhi ab tak nayi aayi….

Vishakha:Dude,chodo na waise bhi vo Kriya ko replace nahi kar sakti.

Everyone glares at Vishakha.😡

Rey:Kaun Kriya ko replace nahi kar sakta?😡

All:Rey😲….(Everyone was shocked to see Rey as he had left dancing n use to only come in reahersal hall if it was an emergency or if there is any majboori…)

Rey:Haan..Kyon,nahi aa sakta?😡(In angry tone)

All:Nahi Rey aisa kuch nahi….Chalo guys dance karte hain…😊

Rey:Aaj reahersals ki start mere dance se hogi…

All:Kya?😲(Shocked n surprised)

Rey:Haan,kyonki main kisi ke liye bhi apna passion,apna dream kyon kho doon?

Swayam:I'm very happy Rey ki tumne yeh decision liya😊….Thanku…Tum dance team ke liye bahut important ho😊

Rey:Its ok…(Without smiling)

Sharon:Rey,atleast ek baar to smile…

Rey cuts her

Rey:Sharon,Waise who 6th dancer kaha hai?

Sharon:Vo bus aati hi hogi…

Rey:Tumne use bataya nahi ki mujhe dance reahersals ke liye late hona pasand nahi?😡

Swayam:Haan,bola tha….Vo aati hi hogi…

Rey:Hum kisike liye bhi aapna time waste nahi kar sakte…Lets start….

All:Yeah,ok…

Rey:(to himself)Princess,Main yeh sirf aur sirf tumhare kehne par hi kar raha hoon…I miss u….

Rey blindfolds himself with black sattin cloth n turns on music its Dil Se Rey….

Rey remembers his dance with his….(Guess guess….Sorry guys dis time its not Kriya)…It's his princess😉….(Song starts n he starts to dance)

Taani enters college n directly comes to reahersal hall as she was late n she hears the music….

(Guys imagine Dil Se Rey Taarey sequence..It's same jst small difference is gang is also present there…)

Song ends n Taani is about to leave as she wanted to give Rey surprise but to her surprise Rey holds her hand and pulls her towards him….She comes crashing on his chest…He opens the blindfold….

All gets worried as they thought now Rey will bombard on her…

Sharon:Rey,ye vo..

Swayam:Taani hai…

All:Hamari new 6th dancer…😊

Rey:Oh…To tum ho new dancer😡…Itni late kyon ho?(In an angry tone)

Taani:Vo…main..Vo main…

Neha:Leaving it na Rey…First day it is…

Vicky:Yeah dude,chod na…

Rey:Its ok….

Swayam:Waise Taani ye hai Reyansh Singhania..😊

Rey:Hi…(Gives his hand for shakehand)

Taani:Hi…(Shakes hand with him)Ansh….😊

Nil:(whispers to all but taarey doen't hear)Guys aaj to Taani gayi🤢…Usne Rey ko Ansh kaha aur jab ye galti Kriya ne kit hi yaad hai na kaise angry hua tha…

Bharat:Waise bhi aaj Rey pehle se bhadka hua hai…

Simmi:Yeah,aur upar se Taani ne usko Ansh bulaya…

Neha:God,pleas saving Taani….

Swaron:Shutup….(Gives them a glare😡)

Rey:Tumhari himmat kaise hui mujhe Ansh kehne ki?😡

Swayam:Rey,chill vo new hai use pata nahi hai ki ye naam se vo tumhe bula nahi sakti….(trying to control the situation)

Taani:Kyon?Main to aapko Ansh hi bulaungi😛(In a teasing manner…Showing him tounge)

Amar:Aaj to ise Ley ke gutte te koi nahi bata takta…

All:Wht?😕

Bharat:Abe bol raha hai, aaj to ise Rey ke gusse se koi nahi bacha sakta…

Simmi:Yeah dude…

Vishakha:Maine pehle hi kaha tha ki ye…

But before she could say anything they all hears Rey's voice…

Rey:Tumhari himmat kaise hui?Samhajti kya ho apne aap ko?😡

Taani:Princess..…(dreamingly)

Rey:Yeh hak tumhe kisne diya?Samhaj mein nahi ata hai?😡

But before Rey could complete his sentence tears starts to come from Taani's eyes😭...Rey see's it n gets upset..😒

Sharon:Rey,Vo..

Before she could complete All gets another shock….

Rey hugs Taani tightly🤗 n same does Taani…

Everyone is in great shock….😲

Rey:I missed u so much princess…..I missed u😭….(His eyes were also teary now seeing her crying)

Taani:I missed u too Ansh😭……

They broke the hug…Rey cups her face and wipes her tears and Taani does d same and hugs him again…..After sometime everyone comes to their senses n stares at Taarey weirdly…

Vicky:Kahi ye Rey ki new gf to nahin?

Sharon glares at him😡...He keeps quiet….

Swayam:I dnt think so….

Sharon:Me too….Small LLHH😳

Sharon comes back to her senses….

Sharon:Taani..Rey….

Now taarey broke their hug….N looks at gang who is confused,shocked n surprised…..

Gang:Princess…….Ansh……?😲😕

Taani:Hey guys,watch out sirf main hi ise Ansh bula sakti hoon😃…(Looks at Rey and smiles)

Rey:Yeah…Aur sirf main hi ise princess bula sakta hoon😃…(He too smiles back)

Gang is shocked to see Rey smiling😲…

Vicky:Guys breakup ke baad pehli baar Reyne smile kiya….

Nil:Haan dude…U r right….Humne kitni koshish ki par isnee smile nahi kiya aur

Bharat:Taani ke atehich smile kar diya….

All:Yeah…..

Vicky:Matlab,Taani…?

Nil:Rey ki girlfriend…?

Amar:Rey Taani ka boyfriend…?

Vicky:Its official…..?

Everyone is shocked…..😲😕

Sharon:Stop it guys😡….

Vicky:Dude tum dono ek dusre ko jaante ho?😕

Rey:Haan..guys….Bachpan se…..

Taani:Haan…😊

Nil whispers to the gang…..

Nil:Dekha guys…

All:Shut up….

Sharon:Wow dats grt Rey😊…..U knw yehi hamari 6th dancer hai…

Rey feels so happy….😃

Rey:Sacchi princess..?

Taani:Haan,Ansh….

Rey is so happy tht he hugs her tightly🤗 n gives a peck on her forehead…Watching this gang is again left shocked…..

Vishakha:Dude r u serious?R u really happy that she is 6th dancer?😡

Rey:(holds Taani's hand and says)Haan,Ofc…😊

Vishakha:Dude,tum is nobody ko Kriya se replace karoge?😡(stresses word nobody ko Kriya se replace karoge?

All glares at Vishakha😡….After listening Kriya's name Rey's eyes becomes teary 😭and anger reflects in them….But he is more hurt coz Vishakha ne Taani,uski princess ko nobody kaha…..His grip on Taani's hand becomes tighter…..Taani looks at him n seeing him in this condition she also has tears in her eyes….😭

Vicky:Dude,ab kya hoga?

Nil:Pata nahi….

Swayam:Vishakha,kyon tumne uska naam liya?Phir ek baar Rey hurt ho gaya…😡

Sharon:Haan,aura b vo jaroor gussa karega….

Taani:Ansh…Ansh…

No response…

Neha:Guys,someone telling Taani keeping quite warna Rey bichari pe gussa karega….

All:Yeah,right….

Precap:What will be Rey's reaction?Kya vo fir se angry young man banega?Secret revealed of Taarey's relationship……

For PM about this story add me as ur buddy……

lovelysweet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Amazing plz try ipdating everyday plz love this ff soo much
Its epic and amazing hats off to you