BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
guyzz i have written this os just some days ago.😊i thought it was crap🤢 and so i decided not to post it!!😕but after so many thinking i tried to give a chance.😉plz if u like it then give ur prcs reviews,thnks!!😃
~os:jab we met~
tan hain tan hain jo chamke bijli jaisi
garje garje dil mera badal jaise
a rainy evening in mumbai.the road seemed a little empty of people.only some local bus and private cars passing by.i was standing in the bus stand with so irritated face holding by bag.god,when did the rain wld stop and i cld get the bus back to andheri!!the street had turned into a little strem by rain waters flowing.ma must be very worried.she called me twice.but what cld i say?!my mode was totaly off.at first the clg was so hectic today!!misha and kabir didn't came as they were gone to their secret date so t had a golden chance to get into my nerves.she didn't even tried to bother me when misha and kabir were arround.she est up my brain all d day and at last this rain!!"disgusting!!!"i whimpered angrilly stomping my feet.as a result some water spalashed on my long skirt.god!!when this rain wld be over?!!i jerked up my curls and fixed my glasses over my nose.i let out a heavy breath.again my phone rang."whose now?"i said irritataedly and picked up the phone.ma again."hello pia?!have u got the bus?!"ma asked."no ma!!i think...it will be so late!!.."i informed."god!!..pia u ok na?!should i ask ur father to fetch u..."ma asked."no no!!papa must be tired after office.don't worry i'll manage!!.."i assured."ok beta take care.."ma said and cut the phone.at that moment suddenly a car appeared in my front and stooped plashing all muddy water in my skirt."waoo!!.."i jumped at surprise and at next moment my head boild up in anger."excuse me sir!!can't u c where are u going?!!"i screamed looking at the shiny toyata.the window of the driving seat rolled down and a sound came from inside,"miss chasmiss!!u are so unique piece u know.even in that cold rainy day ur head is boiled up as usual!!.."the voice said followed by the chuckle."you!!.."i said in confused face looking at the chiseled face appeared in in window."yup,it's me!!so jaiswal what are u doing in the lonely bus stand?or u are doing some new experiment that how to get sick in rain?!!"he asked playfully."it's non of ur business raichand!!"i said quite irritatedly.he chuckled again."i think u are waiting for ur bus!!..."he said again.i looked at another direction angrily."don't u know jaiswal that all buses are postponed due to heavy rains..."he informed.god!!i literaly wanted to knock down my head at that moment.how much disaster was waiting for me."hey jaiswal if u want to go home then i can drop u!!!"suddenly his voice became concerned.unusual for him!!"no thx!!i don't need any help spacialy from any toyota owner!!"i said angrilly.he leaned to the window."pia pls!!don't behave stubborn!!"he said.i looked back to him.his expression seemed concern.i thought for a while.i cldn't wait hear all the nght!!so at last i have to take help from this reach bratt.i shied and forowarded towards the car.
my first encounter with the clg's most popular boy was not any fair one.abhay raichand!!son of the famous industrialist chand raichand and only heir of whole huge raichand empire. smart,   handsome,good looking,captain of our clg football team.a perfect guy for whom every1 dream for.obviously all clg bimbos were gaga over him.indeed he was handsome.i wldn't deny that.his perfect musculine fig,fair skin,chiseled face,his dark bangs falling over his face and most spacially his icy blue eyes was his most attrcktive part.the single glare of that eyes were enough to spine the head of those bimbos.he was one years senior than me.my friend ruhi was one of his most admireres."pia i c'nt understand yaar!!how can u ignore his charm!!he is so irrresistable..."she used to say and i smilled at her words.actually i was not that type of girl who used to live in fantasy.i didn't belong to a reach familly like them.life was always hard for me.i knew i have to look after my parents.so i have to work hard and study so that i can grab a satisfied job.for my serious behv and alltime spending in library i got teased so much by those clg bimbos spacially t!!she gave me so many names like,topper,padaku,chasmiss metc etc..huh!!i don't even care.but i also had some good friends like my alltime tomboy bratty misha and so good hearted gentle man kabir who always protects me from words.they were so caring for me and i felt so lucky to have them.i still remember the first day on my clg.as i stepped inside the clg t and her groups caught me.then first time i saw abhay standing beside her wearing a green t shirt and black jeans which complemented him very well.somehow his fixed gaze was making me uncomfortable."so miss!!kaha bhaag rahi ho!!!apni seniors ko hi nahi kahogi?!"t said."hello!!"i said dryli.i understood that now they were going to give me some doze of their seniority."oww nice glasses and long skirt!!grandma!!!.."t commented and every1 giggled.i just fixed my glasses.another boy whose name was chirag which i knew lttr asked me,"what's ur name grandma?!".another doze of laughter."pia jaiswal!!"i answered coldly."so miss pia jaiswal there is a custom in our clg that u cldn't enter widout givin the ans of our ques!!"chirag asked.i didn't say a word."so pia,can u ans me that what will be the ans of 2 and 2 together!!"he asked with an indicating look.thts the point to take the lead.i smirked and said,"four zero twenty two five...".they all seemed confused."what?!!"t was all startled."i just gave my ans!!can i go inside?!"i asked."hey wait wait...what kind of ans is this?!"t asked."oh that just if u add two and two then u'll get four and if u substract them u'll get zero,multiplying them u'll get four,deviding u'll get 1.if u place two and two asside u can get twenty two and if u want to make some1 dumb just like me then two and two cld be five!!!...so can i leave now?!"i asked with a frown.they were still startled.i just smirked and went away.before leaving my eyes fell at t's side from where his ice blue eyes were watching over me all startled.
another car passed through the window and another gust of wind hit me cause to come out from memories.his car was speeding through the wet street.the rain was becoming more violent and everything looked blur.for the last half an hour we didn't make a single convo.although we were not that much friendly with each other.just hi-hallo kind of talks.but he seemed more enthusiastic to talk to me!!he always tried to catch me up on the clg didn't know why?!!ruhi asked me that if he was interested in me?!huh abhay raichand interested in me?!!this padaku chasmiss?!then sun wld surely rise from west.besides t wld kill me iof it happened.one year had been passed since i joined the clg and still he confused me sometimes."hey pj!!.."he called me slowly.argh!!don't call me that.i hate that name."what?!"i asked normally."are u immune to talk?!cmn yaar!!for the last half an hour u are gazing outside the window and i'm driving!!if it cont then i'm surely gonna sleep and no one can save us from accident!!"he said in a teasing voice."really then tell me raichand that how are u eable to drving all allone silently before u picked me from busstand?"i asked with a frown looking to his face.the blury street light and rains were playing over his half darkened-half lightened fig.he was looking so mysterious and somehow marvelous.his blue eyes fixed on me seemed warm.arghh!!pia jaiswal?!!when did u started to fell on his charm?!!"hey pia relax,tumhara gussa hamesa sarke upar kyun chara raheta hain?!besides,can't u call me by my name rather than addressing by my heavy surname?!!"he said."but i think u like to be called that!!don't u think it seems gr8 to be a part of the gr8 raichand's industry?!!"i asked."huh!!buisness!!all seeemed so bored!!just pretened to be someone in front of others which u are really not!!"he seemed irritated."u don't like it?!"i asked in confusion."dad's business?!!no way?!!i just want to be as far as possible from those things!!.."he said."then what do u really want...?"i asked in flow."well..."he hesitated,"i want to be a football player!!"he promped."what??!!"i laughed heavilly.he frowned."hey,what's funny about it?"he seemed a lil bit off."no no!!i appriciate that!!.."i said contrlng my laughter."i just never heared that much weird wish from someone who has everything in his life but he don't want to accept that!!"i promped with a smille."so what pia?is it wrong to choose my own path rather than raising under someone's influence?!"he asked suddenly.it startled me a little.he didn't seemed that much careless and playboy type i used to think of him."never!!i always think it's so much appriciable to live in ur own terms!!"i prompped."thx!!."he said with a smille."u are the first one to support my deccision!!my dad never listens.."his voice stooped."ya sometimes they cldn't support our thoughts.as they always wanted our future to be without any troulble and whenever we want to choose a troublesome career path they just worried about us!!...but i think ur parents will understand some day...don't ever leave ur dreams!!!"i said in an encouraging tone.he looked at me with a beautiful croocked smille."u know jaiswal from the first day we met i understood that u were not like those headless bimbos who always runs behind me!!u are different.now i can understand why u always scored top in exam!!.."he said.i laughed again."hey but i think u enjoy girls attention!!.."i teased."huh!!pia if u were in my place u cld understand what it feeels when always those drooling and mouthwatering gaze fixed on u!!it feels like i am something delicious food to them!!"he sniffed."what?!!!.."i let out another laugh.god!!he was funny!!i didn't knew that."pia!!.."suddenly his voice became serious.i was startled for a while for his sudden mode change.i looked at me.the bluury light playing on his ice blue orbs looked somehow so attrcktve.it caught my gaze."what?!"i asked dryli.somehow my heartbit became slightly uneven."can't u get rid of those glasses.i think your dark eyeballs will looks so beautiful while they were uncovered!!"he said with low voice."errmm...what??!!"i was more startled.what was he saying."just think it pia!!why do u hide urself like this?!and can't u let ur hairs open without knitting this iritating pony??!!"he said quite emphasing."hey,perdom me but who are u to tell me that what should i wear or not?!"i asked in a quite loud voice.he removed it's embarased gaze from me."sorry!!.."he said.didn't know why i felt bad."i am sorry!!"i said.again that smille appeared in his face."it's ok!!but plz think about it pia!!if u really want to get away from t's teasing then plz try to look a little smarter!!u will look good trust me!!"he said with enthusiasm."ermm..ok i'll try..."i said with confusion."and if u need any help regarding to that matter u can call me anytime.i wld like to help the topped of our junior batch!!.."he said coyli."ok ok!!no need to oil!"i said laughing.at last the car parked near my home."ok hear it is!!gdn8 pia!!.."he said with a smille.but somehow i seemed his voice was a bit sad.i turned to open the door and got out.i leaned to the open window and said."thx and gdn8...abhay!!!.."i muttered.his crocked smille broaded.i gave another answering smille and got inside.
some months lttr at the annual day of our clg.i was heading towards the stage to take my award for most promising student of the year.my eyes again fell on audience and i saw abhay.looking at my open curl and face without glass,in some admiring look.i didn't knew why i felt embarrased by his gaze.but never mind!!!...i knew an ordinary girlk like me cld never match up with clg charmer.
after so many months...while i was in my final years i visited to dentist's chember to uprrot my wisdom teeth which was troubling me lot.i was seating all fearfully holding my mothers hand and dentist was ready for the opearation.he fitted his machine over my teeth and started to pull.although i was given injection not to feel the pain but it was still hurting me.doc tried to pull but the teeth was not a lil bit ready to moove from it's place.both i and doc was playing push and pull games while suddenly the door opened and i was all startled to c abhay coming inside wearing a white t shirt with blue jeans.i cldn't say a word as the machine was all stuck in my mouth.i didn't saw him after he passed out from clg i didn't saw him.i heared he had joined the national football camp."hey hello doc hope i am not bothering you!!.."he said with a charming smille."hello aunty!!.."he mooved to my mother."i am abhay raichand!!i was one of the student of ur daughters clg and we knew each other really well..."he said.what??!!from when we knew each other really well?!"yes,who dosen't knows son of mr chand raichand."ma said."glad to know that.aunty i had some imp things to say.i always wanted to tell pia first but she never gave me chance!!so i thought to talk to u!!.."he seemed nervous."ya beta tell me what's the matter!!?"ma asked."avtually aunty...actually from my collage days i used to like ur daughter so much and i still like her.but she never gave me the chance to say that..."he said in one breath.WHAAAT!!!!!!my breath hitched.ma also seemed in shock."i knew aunty!!.."he said embarrasedly ."i wish to marry her.i knew u don't know me well but trust me i like her a lot and will always try to make her happy.so if u think i am a suitable for ur daughter then plz contact with my parents.my mom is eager to meet u all!!"he said.and i cldn't afford to let out a scream at that moment my wisdom teeth got out of my mouth and i screamed in pain holding my jaw, making three of them temporaryli deaf.i cldn't believe my ears.stupid raichand!!can't he found any other place for my marriage proposal rather than dentists chamber!!!
i looked through the window.the outside scenery looked so beautiful.the himalayan ranges and pine forrests were glowing in full moon light.i never imagined that he wld bring me in such a romantic spot like dehradun.the cold wind brushed over my face and i closed my eyes in pleasure."beautiful isn't it?!"his hot breath brushed near my ear.i turned back and my black orbs meet his icy blue one.warm and love filled."really,so beautiful!!thx for the surprize!!"i said."so,am i now forgiven for breaking ur tooth?!"he asked naughtilly.we both burst into laughter."really,didn't u get any other place for proposing rather than thats dentists chamber?"i asked."oh thats!!i was going to ur house to meet u and ur dad told me that u were in dentists place.so i think what cld be the ideal place where u cldn't run away from me!!"he laughed.i looked deeply into his warm eyes.i never imagined that i cld get such a good loking,handsome,as well as caring and loving husband in my life.everyone dreamed for him.i never did that but i got him at last!!how?!"hey what now?!"he asked looking at my silent face."just tell me one thing.why?!..i mean there were so much good looking and beautiful girl in the clg.then why did u fell for an ordinary girl luke me?!"i was again interrupted when his finger mumbed my lips."shhh!!don't ever say that!!u don't know how much beautiful u are from both inside and outside.remember that night on the car.i was all shattered as my father was putting prssr on me to handle the nusiness.then u are the one who told me to hold onto my dreams and i did that!!after so many efforts now i can convince my parents for mt dreams...u are my inspiration my dr wife and i want ur support on my each and every turns of life and i want u to protect from each and every sadness and fullfill ur life with smille and joy!!"he said deeply looking into my eyes.i felt so touched.why didn't i noticed that concern in his eyes before."and now mrs raichand,as it is our first honeymoon can we stop talking for now and enjoy the night?!!"he asked mischeviously.i drooped my gaze in embarrasement.he lifted my blushing face."i love u pia!!"he said with all intense voice."same to u raichan...abhay!!!"i said feeling my heart melting.and then he draged me closer to him and locked my lips with his.
and then we start our new joeney together.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
so how is this?!😲sorry if it seemed crap!!😕because a writer like me who is famous for long update for her writting an os is quite hard.🤣bjokes apart pls give ur views.😳
ps:i will post new chapters of sajni after some times as my final exams are coming and i will be so busy on these days😕 so i didn't know if i cld give regular ud in these days but i will try whenever i'll get time!.😊
now plz reply soon.waiting so tensed.
my other works:
1.my 1st abhiya ff,intezar(the awaiting):completed,link:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3315943

2.#new abhiya ff:sajni(my beloved)#

book 1(completed)link:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/77131625�

3.#new abhiya ff:sajni(my beloved)#:book 2(ongoing)link:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/82730660�

4.abhiya ss:the rental house(compleated)link:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3567935

Edited by ifians - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..juhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
res
----unres----
brilliant os...
abhay proposed piya in a dental clinic🤣
beautiful ending...😳
Edited by -juhi-lily- - 11 years ago
didlr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
r

That was a real beautiful os:) the entire journey was loveable and the best part was the proposal in the dentist room. God hw did u get this idea?:D
Great os
Thanks fr pm

Ps- waiting fr ur ff sajni and rental house
Edited by didlr - 11 years ago
alicia212 thumbnail
wow great os plz update soon
cong on the new story
thanks for the pm
Bisweswar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ria love u for this os. how dare u call it a crap 😡 it was beautiful and the fab part was dentist'room.seriously ei dhoroner idea tui kothai pashre.and all the best for ur exams.
Andromeda001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This was awesome! I loved loved it! Beautiful like a fairytale!
Abhiya were soo cuute. Best part was proposal😆.
--Aaliyah-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
A very sweet and cute OS .
Propose in a dental's clinic ? 🤣
Thanks for the pm .

trishnawaliya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
omg ur first os... i... i... i just love this... thanks 4 writing...
Janani24 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
beautiful os ria👏 abhay's proposal at the dentist😆 
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
amazing os
jus loved it
both abhay and pia were poles apart from one another and i lvd how abhay took matters in his own hands and got married to her.
it was awsum