abhiya ss:the rental house

BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
guyzz a short ss on abhiya.😳i got the idea from another story i read.so it was not my own imagination.😉i thought to apply the concept on abhiya.😳it is not any vampire story but a romantic horror stoey!😉so please,guyz give ur views should i cont it or not??😕

(pic by me😊)
Ke Tera Zikr Hai,Ya Itr Hai
Jab Jab Karta Hoon
Mehekta Hoon ,Behekta Hoon,Chehekta Hoon
the rental house
chapter 1
"hey piya,pass me the file na!!.."alina said from the other side ofd the table."sure!!.."piya said and handedover the file to alina while her full concentration was kept over the comp screen.she was to devoted to her works and also hard working and intelligent.for these rare gifts,she had allready became a popular new employer in this multinational company's office.after finishing the work in hand,piya switched off the screen of computer."ahh finished!!.."she said with a releived voice closing her eeyes."u are over?!gr8..i have also finished my work.so lets hangout!!.."alina propposed."no alina!!i don't feel like going out!!"piya said with a low voice."cmn yaar!!why are u so depresed after ur break up with that jeh khurana!!he was a jerk!!!.."alina said."no yaar.i am not going to cry like a daily soap heroine for that jeh!!i didn't even remind her.if i knew that he was secretly affairing with that t!!.."piya closed her eyes to controle herself."but i'm happy that i come to know his real face...just leave my matter.what's about u and kabir?!when u two were going to get married?!"piya asked with a mischevious voice."soon..!!"alina said sighly."hmm love birds!!lucky girl u!!..i'm so happy for u two!!from the day of our engg clg we all knew that u two are made for each other.just call him and enjoy the date.why are u dragging me in btwn?"piya winked."shut up yaar!!..i'm just asking.kabir was also saying that he didn't met u long time!!"alina proposed."no alina!!i just have to arrange my new room!!"piya said."ya,u really got a nice room for urself!!how's that woman yaar...?tumhari gharwali kaisi hain?!"she asked."ok nice.but u know sometimes madhu aunty acts really odd...whenever i tried to ask her about her son,she always avoids.i wonder why?"piya said confusingly."may be their relation is not good."alina said."may be!but u know i feel the matter is not so easy..."piya said with a thoughtfull face."anyway!!bye..enjoy your time."piya said and got out of the office.a very beautiful evening of simla!the sun was spreading the last warm rays allover the hill.piya took the chill wind inside her lung and forowarded her feet.
when piya reached to her new house she was again feel lil irritated.madhu aunty was not in house.god she needed to take a shower and she didn't knew if madhu aunty had switched on the pumping system.she entered inside her room.her room was almost set up.just a fewer things to be settled.she arranged them quickly.the room seemed not large but quite spacious.piya hard that it was madhu aunty's son's room.he was in abroad now!!so aunty wished to keep the room on rent.piya came in front of the window.the view was really good.so many huge ranges and forrest in which the dusty hill roads were running in spiral form cld be seen.just infront of the window there was a white rose tree.there was only a single flower.piya liked it so much.she loved white roses.they seemed so pure.she smilled and touched the gentle petals with her own hands.a heavenly feeling!!she closed her eyes.at that moment she suddenly felt a cold breath behind.like someone was standing just behind her.she got startled and turned back.but no one was there!only a gust of wind floated through her long curly hairs."must be imagining things!!"piya said.this place was so lonely.people's imagination power cld easilly be increased in a place like this.still aunty was not  there.she entered inside with a vague hope.the gizzer was switched on.she opened the shower and the hot water spreaded over her tiredfeature.ahh!!ahe felt releaved.she rubbed her body allover,getting herself free from those dust and tieryness.she wrapped the towel arround her feature and suddenly her eyes got into the mirror and she screamed with horror.she clearly saw a shadowissh fig standing just behind her but her face was all dark.piya turned back in a jerk but as usual no one!!piya came out of bathroom with jumping heart and gasps."piya!!are u there?!what happened,why are u screaming?!"she heared madhu aunty's voice."it's nothin aunty!!.."piya said with a composed voice.still she was haking allover wet."when u cane back dr?sorry i was not in my room!u must need to get fresh!!sorry i didn't switched on the pumping system!i am switching it on immeadiately..!!"madhu said.piya's whole feature jerked.if the pump was not on then how on the earth she got a full hot water bath??!!piya rushed inside the bathroom and rushed the tap.not a single drop of water came out!!!..piya felt her head was spinning heavilly and she again rushed out of the bathroom with horror stuck face!!
so plz reply guyzz!!if u like my crap concept i will update next parts ltr!!and keep cmnting on my ff intezar and sajni😳
index:
chapter1=page1
chapter2=page4
chapter3=page7
chapter4=page9
chapter5=page12
chapter6=page15
chapter7=page16
chapter8=page19
chapter9=page23
chapter10=page25
chapter11=page28
chapter12(part1)=page30
chapter12(part2)=page31
chapter13(part1 &part2)=page33
chapter14(part1 &part2)=page36(last part)
----------------------------------------------------------------
my other works:
1.my 1st abhiya ff,intezar(the awaiting):completed,link:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3315943

2.#new abhiya ff:sajni(my beloved)#(ongoing),link:

book 1(completed)link:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/77131625�

book 2(ongoing)link:

Edited by ifians - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alicia212 thumbnail
wow great story plz update soon
cong on the new story i'm really big fan of your story's
thanks for the pm
fabliha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow!!! lovely update with super suspence😉 carry on!@!
...mano... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome... awesome... awesome...
I m loving the story! please do continue soon.
I can't wait to read more.
pm me when ever you update dear!
thank you so much for the pm.
[:)]
Andromeda001 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Beautiful concept. Plz continue n PM me.
Asyalover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
ohoo spooky m already loving it plz cont
--Aaliyah-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome concept .
Continue soon and do pm me .
Sh_Abhiya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2