BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
my 1st abhiya ff
hello frndz,i'm a new member in if.i'm a big fan of abhiya and this forum.
all fanfictions r jst fabulous.i'm just a beginer now.first time try.so,pls
forgive me for unnecesry length and spelling mistakes!despite of that if u enjoy
it,i'll be obilized.
pic edited by me.
intezar(the awaiting)
chrecters:
abhay raichand:a mysterious guy,holder of dark secrets.smart,handsome heartthroab.belongs to the richest familly of the town.
chand and hasina raichand:abhay's parents.also mysterious and rich.
sidharth mehera:abhay's long lost brother.loves maithili.
maithili:she was 1 of the daughter of garwal's royal familly in dehradoon during 19th century
menaxi: :she was the 2nd daughter of garwal's royal familly, twin sister of maithili.younger by 5 mins.
pialy jaiswal:new girl in the town.intelligent,ambitious,smart,brain with beauty.wants to make her own identity apart from familly.
sugandha jaiswal:pia's mom.lives in Nainital.
arnab and madhu dobriyal:familly friend of jaiswalls.shares a good bonding with sugandha and pia.helps them a lot after the death of pia's dad.
misha:younger daughter of dobriyals'.pia's best friend.rowdy and tomboyish but contains a heart of gold.
panchi:elder daughter of dobriyals'.very sincere and loyal to her parents.to her parents' will she is gonna marry danish singh rathade soon.
more ch. will be revealed with ongoing story.

ankhon mein intezar ka badal bars gaye,
hum dekhneko apka chehera taras gaye.
chapp1
a bus arrived at the lonely hill station of dehradoon.
one by one tourists r coming out from the bus.among them,there was a girl
with wavy hair wearing a sea green knee length kurta and blue jeans.her one hand
was pulling her suitcase,whereas her left hand was holding a mobile phone. she
was talking to some1 with a huge smile.
"ya ya i've just arrived...no,didn't called them yet...ya ya baba i'm
calling na.don't be so scared,i'm not a child anymore...ok,i'm cutting the
ph,take care and gdbye!!!!"
she cut the ph and put her right hand over her temple"oh ye ma bhi na,kitni
chinta karti hain... when she can realize her pia is not a baby anymore."she
smilled."love u moma,sweetu."she kissed the screen of the mobile."come on pia,got works to do." she told herself.then she dialed a number.
"cmn misha pick up the phone"pia stomped her feet impatiently.but no one answered.
"must be sleeping!!!queen victoriaaa..."she cut the ph dissapointedly.she thought to call arnav uncle,but his ph is switched off.and she knew that aunty and panchi was out of town.
"now,how can i get there?"she asked herself in a confused tone.
"kya hua ji,kaha jana hain apko?"the bus driver asked her."kuch madat kar du aapki..."
"actually yes..."pia said in a hopefull tone"i want to go to shivalik street.but don't know how to get there."
"wahan pe to bas jeep chalti hain.wo bhi apko 3 hours baad milega."he informs.
"what 3 hrs!!!"she confused."bhaisab aur koi rasta nahi hain?"she asked.
"hain ji par uske lie aapko paidal yahan se 2 km door patni choti jana parega,wahan se bhi jeep milegi."
"fi9,i'll do xactly dat."
"but madam akele pahari rastepar mat jaiye,fog ho jayega to bahut danger hain..."
"par mujhe dopahar se pahele clg mein admsn ke lie jana hain...don't wory uncle i'll be allr8 thx for help"
"koi baat nahi ji,sabdhani se jana..."
pia started her long parade journey.she had never walked that much distant before,but the path was not that much difficult,only very much lonesome;empty of people.but the huge alpine forest,huge rocks of mountain made a very good senic beauty.
after walking for an hour pia got tired and decided to take some rest.only half km was left to cover and she had enough time.she sat on a rock at the roadside.but she was unawre of the unstable climate of the dehradoon.suddenly daylight got faded.surprised,she looked above and saw to her unconcious a huge cloud had covered the sun.the situation seemed not good to her,she searched for a shelter.a small 2 storage cottage got on her view at some distant.she ran towards it as the rain had allready started.
the cottage seemed very old and abandoned. the floor and walls were totally covered with ashes.perhaps the cottage cot the fire before,it was totally ruined and empty.it gave pia some creepy feelings.but she had no other choice but to wait untill the rain stoped.
although the rooms were a huge mess,it was not impossible to stay for sometimes.she got a room at the backside of ground floor which was merely at good positions than others.there was a king size bed all broken and burnt. lefting her carrings she comforted herself on the bed. the drizzling sound of rain over the window sill was only noise could be heared.
but pia didn't noticed that she was not alone in the burnt house. a shadow from upstairs was hidding in darkness and watching over her quitely from the time she got inside.when the dim light fall over pia's face and her feature seemed clear to him,his icy blue orbs became full of amusement and intensity.
"MENAXI..." a whisper came out of that stranger's mouth and dissapeared before it reached her feable human ears.
precap:fire... the huge deathly flames!!! impossible to overcome.were spreading everywhere.coming towards her to make her turn into ashes!! pia screamed in fear.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
so how's it.good or bad please reply,thorn roses everything is allowed😊 
index
chapp 1= page1
chapp 2=page 2
chapp 3=page 3
chapp 4=page 4
chapp 5=page 5
chapp 6=page 7
chapp 7=page 7
chapp8=page9
chapp9=page9
chapp10=page11
chapp 11=page 12
chapp 12= page13
chapp 13= page 15
chapp14=page16
chapp 15=page17
chapp 16= page19
chapp17=page20
chapp18=page 22
chapp 19=page23
chapp20=page25
chapp21=page26
chapp22=page28
chapp23=page29
chapp24=page31
chapp25=page33
chapp26=page34
chapp27=page35
chapp28=page36
chapp29=page37
chapp30=page39
chapp31=page40
chapp32=page42
chapp33=page43
chapp34=page44
chapp35=page46
chapp36=page47
chapp 37=page48
chapp 38=page50
chapp 39=page51
chapp 40=page 53
chapp 41=page 55.
chapp 42=page 56
chapp 43=page58
chapp 44=page60
chapp 45=page61
chapp 46=page63
chapp 47=page64
chapp 48=page66
chapp 49=page68
chapp 50=page70
chapp 51=page71
chapp 52=page73
chapp 53=page74
chapp 54=page76
chapp 55=page77
chapp 56=page79
chapp 57A,57B=page 80
chapp 58=page82
chapp 59A,59B=page 85
chapp 60A,60B=page 87
chapp 61=page88
chapp 62=page90
chapp 63=page92
chapp 64=page94
chapp 65=page95
chapp 66=page98
chapp 67A,67B=page 99
chapp 68A,68B=page 102
chapp 69=page104
chapp 70=page106
chapp 71=page108
chapp 72=page110
chapp 73A,73B=page 112
chapp 74=page113
chapp 75(A)=page115,chapp 75(B)=page116
chapp 76=page118
chapp 77=page119
chapp 78=page121
chapp 79=page122
chapp 80=page124
chapp 81A,81B=page 127
chapp 82A,82B=page 129
chapp 83=page132
chapp 84=page133
chapp 85=page136
chapp 86A,86B=page 137
chapp 87(A),87(B)=page 140(last chapp)
Edited by ifians - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Andromeda001 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Welcome 2 d forum dear😃.
Nice start.do continue asap.
BabyHimavari thumbnail
thku very much @cutesukirti1987😊
Princess_jiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice start, continue soon and add me in ur pm list!
Polly.P thumbnail
Awesome start and Welcome to the forums !
Continue soon and do pm me . 😊
trishnawaliya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice start ... plz continue and pm me by the way welcome to pkyek forum...
barki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome start and Welcome to the forums !
Continue soon and do pm me too. ðŸ˜Š
MistiAbhiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Welcome dear🤗nice start,I remind the sceen of burnt house dear😊continue asap & add me ur pm list & pm me dear😊
BabyHimavari thumbnail
thnku for the response.😊 hears the next chapp.sorry it's long.will try to post short chapp from next time.also please keep replying (good or bad)😊

Intezar tha tere pyar ka,
Bekarar tha tere pyar ka.
Dil ki lagan kuch yoon lagi,
Rangi ye sham dhalne lagi
chapp 2
1 hour had been passed,pia left the will to reach at her destination before afternoon.that rain was getting on her nerves.she thought to call arnav uncle or misha but no tyre in her ph.nothing to do personally,she felt a lil bit dizzy and sleepy.she tried to be alert but soon a black curtain droped in front of her eyelids.
suddenly a little yellow flame appeared from nowwhere in darkness.pia didn't understand what just happened and ran towards it.but in a flash this flame turned into a bonfire and due to an unknown power source it started to spread like a wildfire.pia was trapped in the cage of flames!!!
fire... the huge deathly flames!!! impossible to overcome.were spreading everywhere.coming towards her to make her turn into ashes!! pia screamed in fear and with a jerk she got her sence back!!
she rubbed her eyes to clear her blur eyesight.she could understand that she was in deep sleep and there was no fire,not a single bit of flame.it was just a dream.
"what a horried dream!"she told in her mind."maybe this old place got on my nerves."
it seemed the rain was saturated. she got outside.yes that crazzy rain was finally stop.what a relief.she was getting back to take her belonging but surprised to sea that her suitcase was just 10 step away from her although it should be at the last room!
"i don't think i get this suitcase here!" she was damn r8.she looked everywhere but no1 got into her notice.then how...?????
"this place is not gooddd!!better to get out quickly."she hold her suitcase and quickly stepped out of that creeepy place.
that two mysterious eyes eagerly followed her outgoing f ootsteps.his eyes became sad as she got out with her last traces.
"ise to kuch yaad hi nahi!!!...what can i do now?"he murmered and dissapeared in darkness.
when pia reached patni choti it was allmost 12:30.only half an hour and the admission would be closed.she decided to go to collage 1st,she was going to ask some1 that how to get to her collage then suddenly some1 screamed from behind...
"piaaa" a girl called her from the other side of road and ran towards her.
"oh god panchi!!!...i'm saved."pia also ran towards her.
panchi was very much surprised to find her in the middle of road."hey pia what r u oin hear?u should be in clg wid mish!!!!"
"don't tell me that panchi...u don't know what i have faced today..."then she explained everything to panchi.
"oh god! i know papa would be attending a meeting,so his cell is off but what's that misha doing??? it's good that i decided to come home 2day and i get u here.just let me reach to our house then..." panchi said angrily.
"tume jo bhi karna hain karlena but...i've to go to clg,my admission..."she said woriedly"wait hear i'm getting my car."
panchi quickly picked her car and pia jumped inside it.
at nearly 1pm pia and panchi stormed inside the admission office of mount collage.there was a middle aged lady seeting in middle!! they rushed to her...
"mam mam!! pialy jaiswal, scince sec admisionnn..."pia said eagerly.
"what!?"the woman seemed confused."mam sorry i'm late..."pia continued wid a rush"actually i just have arrived today...no cars...raining..."
"relax,relax"the lady smilled"you are not late.admission is still going..."she informed.pia took a deep breath of relief."now fill up this.."she handed over a form"i hope u have neccessary documents..." pia smilled and started to fill up the form.
after the formalities pia and panchi came out from the office and slowly walking towards car.
"oh what a day!!!"pia said with a deep breath of relief " i can never forget this day in my whole life!!!!!"she mentioned."all's well that ends well,r8?"panchi said with a smile.
"where is the end panchi? it's just begining of my clg life.and if this is the start,i wounder whats going to be in future?!"pia smilled in her own practical joke.panchi joined her.
sudenly a huge and shiny toyta was parked in front of clg entrance.every person present on that campus,turned their head towards the toyota.then after some times two men and one woman came out from the car."oh god!!" panchi sucked up breath in amusement,"don't tell me he is also going to admit hear!!!!"pia didn't say a word but continued to gaze with a smug.

precap:the tall,handsome fig sudenly stoped in front of pia and panchi.he removed his sunglasses and looked towards them with his icy blue mesmerizing orbs!
Edited by ifians - 11 years ago
meerubzara thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
welcome dear
wonderful start
plz continu soon & pm me