Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: DurgaS

News update: 23/5/13

The Investigators have been dormant for some time. Sensing something fishy, they seeked to find out why no one has been approaching them of late. They found that the blasters are themselves investigating a unique case 'The Curious Case of the Ring' (title credit supriya.arshi).

This was a ring that travelled all over Raizada Mansion (RM) and finally landed on Khushi's ring finger. As the investigators sat down with the blasters to discuss their case, they realised that the blasters have been dancing everytime a new discovery about the ring was made.

The story of the ring turned out to be completely different. The ring was assumed to be a Khushi-Shyam engagement ring. But, the blasters followed the travels of the ring and concluded that it was actually a Khushi-Arnav engagement ring. These are the blasters' findings.

The ring was bought with Anjali's money which in fact was earned by Arnav. So, the ring is owned by Arnav. (Only Shyam knows about this)
         Shyam did not put the ring on the ring finger of Khushi, so that engagement is invalid. (Which nobody realised)  
         The ring was found on the poolside by Arnav when he stepped on it (thereby purifying the ring, as per Wiwy)
         The ring fell into a glass of milk, resulting in the completion of its purification (as per BarunDiwani, ArshiHamesha and the others supporting)
         The ring was put half way onto the ring finger of Khushi by Arnav (Almost getting engaged unknowingly)  
         Later, Anjali, who is the sister of Arnav, managed finally to put the ring onto the ring finger of Khushi. (Phew!)
         Thus concluding, that Anjali completed the ritual of Arnav-Khushi engagement. (But, for almost one year, nobody realises that)
         Apart from the case of the ring, it also came to the notice that a traditional temple engagement (or bandagement) had already taken place at an auspicious time.

The investigators applauded the blasters on these great findings and congratulated them on these happy discoveries. The celebrations of the blasters are continuing as they look forward to unite another cute couple from the show. Here's wishing a Happy Engagement to the quarrelling couple.  

Someone said, the period between the engagement and marriage is the most interesting one. Perhaps, from a movie of a blaster's favourite star!

When I saw the News Update in my inbox, I was very curious to read what you had written about at long last! But this inbhestigasson surpasses all my imagination. Its too good! I was ROFLing🤣 throughout! Well done, Durgey!👍🏼
wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ..Anita..

Episode 111!!!!

Arnav has the payal in his hand showing khushi that he has it (the face he made was priceless...like he was trying to say i have your payal sorry for returning it so late) and Arnav puts the payal around  Khushi's ankle. 

Khushi snatches her foot from arnav's lap  and Arnav gets up and so does Khushi'Khushi is standing there shocked about what happend and acting all awkward...he starts to leave but turns back once to get a glimpse of her and could not resist and start walking  towards her (No clue what got over him but he suddenly needed her) and she starts walking back 'finally she reaches the wall and has no place to walk anymore'ASR tucks her hair back'and touches khushi's cheek'he comes closer, all this while jadoo hai nasha is playing'the guy version'they were a few centimeters away and the phone rings (i want to throw a boulder at aman right now...i am calming myself down before doing something stupid)

Khushi opens her eyes and looks in the direction his phone was ringing'Arnav comes to his senses and is shocked a bit (his face was like OH SNAP what was I about to do'.i would use the other word for snap but this is a family website)'He moves back'he see her again'finally he leave...khushi was in shock and thinks why it happened wonders how her payal is with arnav (really you almost kissed arnav and your payal is the first thing that comes to mind...smh at her)...why they are like this'arnav thinks what he had done, what happened to him and why was he so weak (I forgot he thinks love makes a person weak)...khushi comes and they again see each other...and ASR leaves'Khushi follows him as he avoids her'

Mami and her nonsense surrounded by ladies 'they ask her about Akash and mami said that he is handling the huge family business (I am pretty sure arnav does most of it'it will let her brag) and that they have brought a rishta for him, and then they see Khushi and say she is pretty and ask about her but Mami 'was like that phatti sari'no wayz

Khushi is trying to talk to arnav and Anjali comes and talks to her but Khushi leaves her wondering on her own as she sees ASR alone by the poolside'She goes there to him and he pulls out his mobile ..Khushi tells him that she knows that he is not on his phone and he does not need to pretend'arnav was like oh no she knows my facade'ASR puts down the phone and tells her to leave him alone!

Ratna and the the group of nosey annoying aunties come and ridicule naani about La and how she is living with arnav' those annoying aunties are taunting them on how they have become a laughing stock as now neither of the boys in their family are getting married (I heard climbing ghoddis'no clue what that is or if I heard right)'Mami then steps in and taunts those ladies (no clue what she said)

Khushi ignores arnav and starts questioning him about the dang payal (come on you guys almost kiss'ask him what came over him at that moment) and asked where did he find her payal? and since when he had it with him??? And why did you returning at that moment and not earlier?'ASR insults her and asks her why doesn't she understand that he does not want to see her face and wants to her to leave him alone!! but Khushi being the persistent girl that she is  said that she does not understand that why did he keep her payal for so long with him and why did he just tried to (kiss her )  just now (she could not finish her sentence'I guess sharam came over her)! and ASR loses it and catches her by the shoulder telling her to leave him alone'but then both get conscious and put distance between themselves. Khushi is still confronting ASR and tells him he cannot leave without answering her ' ASR says that I dont need to answer you and leaves

That Ratna lady still insulting Nani and Maami on the living in relation of ASR and LA..and ASR walks in and takes La's hand (whoa now) and Ratna again taunts them 'but ASR cuts in and says that he is getting married'everyone shocked!!! (and so am i) Anjali happy as ASR announces marriage with La'everyone happy except ASR and Khushi who watches this with tears in her eyes. ASR looks at Khushi who is watching and he and La touch Nani's feet'as arla hugs nani'arnav looks at khushi making a face saying you got my answer now'Maami then rounds up on Ratna 'and tells her whether her mouth mobile has gone silent or totally lost signal (I loved that line)

La hugs ASR as he watches Khushi who is crying far away' Nani is having tears of happiness and La is hugging everyone around happily smiling! La wants to share happiness with Khushi and goes to find her'and Mami is maha happy because now akash can get married and she wishes that mama ji was here to hear the news but he is out of the country (this is when he first starts to vanish)'everyone comes to congratulate ASR (first time i ever heard anyone say very congratulation...it just sounds weird) as he watches Khushi standing afar crying'and staring back at him with sad eyes'Why did arnav do this??? Will khushi be able not to show people her sadness?

ps...i need to stop disappearing for days at a time

Superb gifs, Anita!👏 was lost in them for a while! Loved what you said about the look on ASR's face.⭐️ He was guilty of keeping her mom's payal away from her so long!  No clue why he returned to kiss her! Seriously, Anita, the poor guy was dying to do it ever since he saw her in the red saree, looking heavenly, surrounded by diyas😉 That's what the jaadu and nasha was all about! I agree about you wanting to beat up Aman, sorry, throw boulders😆 Yes, I too was surprised that Khushi who was willing to be kissed by Arnav minutes back questioned him about the payal first instead of the kiss!😲 The scenes between Ratna and Mami were so funny! Very congratulations, Anita😆 

^ Wiwy, I think the poor guy was dying to kiss her ever since she landed into his arms on their first meeting at the runway!  I can't forget the way he was eyeing her lips!  Their attraction is very strong na!  He is like a little boy who is mean to the little girl that he likes!! Edited by Katelyn - 11 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Thnx wiwy but I remember I did once Quote but now somehow IF is not responding well ,ok I will try tomorrow...Thnx for your help
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: wiwy

GOOFY! Great to see you!👍🏼 Was missing you and your encouraging words!  🤗  But agree with BD! 😆Looking forward to the day when you and Sohara will be married off to idiots or whosoever! Love both your moms! They are doing us a great service! BTW, the blue boy has turned yellow like me and BD while you were away!😆 If you are waiting for me to leave Barun and concentrate on my hubby then you will have to solve the biggest riddle of all! Me! And you don't know my hubs! He is the coolest guy ever! 😎

Wiwy that's because he does not feel threatened by some dream actor however real he is so your hubs is cool .😆 he may even help you interview him looking at you all fan fans reminds me of the movie Guddi and her infatuation for the film actor Dhramendra waiting for brickbats from all the guys who think they are each others sautens😆   I too like Barun his acting and his interviews
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

episode-124(maha episode)

"apko kiyu fadak padta hai"
Why does it make difference to you?
The most significant dialogue of IPK. 
Arnav is numb. He can't answer her. He intended to answer, but some unknown fear abstained him. Or may be he would answer if the great interruption Anjali di wouldn't come at the wrong time. But I'm sure he would evade the answer by saying "you  doesn't mean a thing.". But how many reprimands are needed to prove that she does lot of faraq in his life. Khushi is his, he can do anything with her, twists her, torts her, yells at her, cares her, surreptitiously loves her. He is also aware of his unknown possessiveness towards her. So when he heard his Khushi is going to be someone else's Khushi how can he be insouciant! He convulsed in pain like the way Khushi convulsed when he announced his desire to marry Lavanya. May be he didn't think that way, he might took her for granted. So I have to steal Challov's line here, "I do,you can bear, but you do I can't bear."

Sometimes I really feel sorry for La. this girl gave up her identity for the sake of the Raizada family. She has become so amicable to them that even can tease nani by wishing to give her a backless blouse. Though she rectifies her by wishing to give it to Laxmi at nani's glare, but it's really overwhelming to see the sweet relationship they developed towards each other. Poor La, what can you do, ASR belongs to Khushi only. When the ladies were chitchating, forlorn Akash shows up with nani's medicine. Seeing Akash there nani's eyes glints in happiness. she expresses her desire for his marriage too. Mami gets happy in apprehension. She wants a rich and famous bride. But nani knows her grandson's taste very well, that, not a rich girl, Akash needs someone sweet, innocent, pure and naive like payal. Anjali sarcastically says, 'Who knows, what girl is coming?" Nani is confused, "chote agreed for marriage, but keeps us waiting for so long?" Anjali comforts her, "chote agreed for marriage, that's enough" La blushes, she is tensed, why chamkili didn't come yet. When they were concocting their plans, mami overhears them.

In the hallway Khushi is fighting with Arnav that no matter what she will not apologize to Arnav. God may be guffawing at his naive child's boast. She strides across the room glaring back at him. Arnav is fuming like fire. He hollers, "Hari Prakash". Poor guy now is the scapegoat of Arnav's fury.

When mami sees Khushi, she calls Khushi very sweetly, "Khushi, Khushi bitiya." Khushi gets surprised at her affability.They hear La and nani's fracas and rush to the the place.

The issue of the fight is kadha. Khushi tries to meliorate the situation. She assures nani that she will teach La to make kadha.

In the kitchen khushi is tensed, "first of all I didn't find the ring, now this. if I didn't find the ring, buaji will kill me for sure." She is not worried for the ring, but worried for buaji.

Mami comes and tells her to go and check nani. When khushi comes to her room, she overhears that they were actually acting to retain Khushi in RM. She gets terribly sad. Mami exults her victory, "The innings is over, Ms. tiptop is run out, Anjali is catch out and sasuma eleven all out, Manoroma got her hat rick." Khushi is upset, "you all lied to me. I was so restless thinking, what is happening between nani and La is not right. but you fooled me." She turns to leave. But La wants her by hook or by crook, "how can I manage without her?" Nani scares mami that if Arnav's wedding doesn't take place, Akash's marriage won't be happened. "  Mami gets frightened, "In this case I'm ready to stop her."  Nani thinks of some solution. 

HP shuts the door before Khushi can get out, "I won't let you go." Wow Raizada's servant also wants Khuhis to stay.👏

A cheesy Bollywood song "oo la la"starts and La and nani start to shake their legs with it. Khushi is bewildered seeing the sight. Anjali and mami also join them. I must say, nani is a superb dancer. I was enjoying more her move and groove along with her natkaht ada. The funny thing is HP fainted to see their dance.😆

my sexy grumpy boy comes down to see what's going on, "why there is so much noise!" he is flabbergasted to see them . when the ladies are trying so hard to coax Khushi how can she remains upset. So she also joins them. A sweet smile brightens up his face involuntarily. 

Khushi hugs nani. Nani says to her, "Khushi bitiya,in this age I can't dance again and again to stop you." La confesses that  all lied because of her. She requests her wistfully, "I want you to stay back as my friend, but not as a trainer or a teacher."
Anjali also wants her to stay back,, "you are like a family member. Stay till the marriage."
For the first time mami also wants her to stay back.
Nani tells her, "Hum apko Lucknow ka wasta deti hai, aap ruk jayie. ap ye ghar ka hissa hai. (i'm giving you the condition of lucknow, plz, stay back. you are a part of this family." 
Khsuhi can't take that much of unconditional love from these sweet ladies. She gets emotional, tears well up in her eyes. La doesn't get the reason of her crying, ye to sach mein khushi ki asoo hai.

Arnav is witnessing the whole thing standing a little behind. 
Khushi shows her gratitude submissively, "I didn't realize you became a part of my life like that it will become so difficult for me to go apart." She is so overwhelms that starts to cry. Arnav gets pensive to see them. He is astonished to see the bonding. She also sees him watching them. She looks at him with a query in her eyes, May be she wants to ask him, how cum I can stay away from your family!

Shyam calls Khushi to find out about the ring. He is frenzy, gritting his teeth, clutching his fist, he is acting like a psycho,"how are you?" tries to control his anger.He trickily wants to know about the ring, "Did the ring fit well? if you need to fix it, let me know. I'll fix it from the jewelers." Khushi confesses that the ring is lost. Shyam tells her, ' I know in what situation our engagement happened. it's my mom's ring, so I am emotionally attached to it." He cleverly suggests her to look for it in RM, "You may lost it where you work. Ask somebody if anybody found it or not. If you get it let me know. I'll see you tomorrow."

Anjali notices her tension and asks her if she still upset with them or not. Khushi tells her about the ring. Anjali understands that the ring is Khushi's. Khushi intends to say that it's her engagement ring, but can't complete. they come to the dining area to get the ring, as Anjali kept it there. When she opened the box she sees the box is empty. They search for it around the table, but they find it nowhere. Anjail gets precarious whether it dropped in nani's milk glass or not. Both rush to nani's room to find it out. They see an empty glass on the table. They get scared and ask nani about the milk. Nani says that she didn't drink the milk, but fed it to Laxmi instead. They instantly look at lakxmi's milk bowl and see no ring. (I never knew that goat drinks milk. ) they are really scared now. Anjali leaves, but nani wants to show Khushi something. Khushi asks Laxmi to give the ring back to her, if she knows about it, cause buaji will kill her otherwise.

Anjali is strolling slowly thinking to take Laxmi to the hospital. Arnav comes on her way and solves her tension. He tells her that Laxmi came to his room and left the ring what jijaji got for her. Anjali tells him that it's Khushi's ring. 

Khushi and Anjali comes near Arnav's room to get the ring. Anjali gotta phone call, so she tells Khushi to go by herself. Khushi is reticent, hesitating to go alone. Anjali assures her that he will not gonna eat her up. Khushi is grumbling "Do I have to see his face again? But I need to take the ring as well." She knocks the door in abhorrence. She comes inside and stands in front of him, "Anjaliji said my ring is with you." Arnav recollects their morning encounter and Khushi's yelp. He simpers, "So it's your ring."
Khushi- plz give it back to me.
A blaze of triumph is swept through him. He was eagerly waiting for the moment. He is obdurate, "achcha, tume kya laga, tum jab chaho mere kamre mein aao, mere ring de do, aur mein lauta doonga?"
translation: So what do you think, you come to my room any time as you wish and ask for the ring, give me my ring and I give it back to you!"
Khushi is tenacious, "give my ring."
Arnav is temerarious, he is in full vengeance mood. He wants to teach her a lesson. he starts his tumult poignantly, "I would give the ring if you wouldn't argue with me in the morning. First of all you fell my papers, then expected that I'll say sorry to you.What did you say? will apologize to anybody, but not to me.You thought you can be escaped by doing battamizee (uncivilized act) with ASR! Do you want the ring, say sorry."
Khushi is obdurate, no matter what she will not say sorry. "It was your mistake in the morning, so I will not say sorry. Give my ring back."
Arnav exasperated more, "you will not get it. you infuriated me more. You only get the ring if you beg sorry by holding your ear." He moves towards her.(ASR, you are a big kid!😆)
Arnav says her grimly, "There is no value of this ring to me, but for you it must be very valuable."
Khushi is silent.
 Arnav instigates her more, "I'm waiting" a derisive smirk on his lip.
Khushi is still incorrigible, "So wait. How expensive can be the ring, but I can't trade it with my self respect. I will not say sorry, cause I was not at fault. so keep the ring with you."She leaves the room.

Khushi is strolling, grumbling, 'Never say sorry by holding ears." But poor Khushi, how can she escape from buaji's taunt! she calls her, "did you find the ring? Am I your enemy?" She now emotionally blackmails her by bringing her deceased parents, "I know there is no value of this marriage to you. But you know I did it for you babuji's sake.If your real parents were alive and if they would fix this marriage, could you do this? You hurted me so much today. If you have any respect left for your bua, search the ring and get it back." She really puts Khushi in quandary. She has no choice left to say sorry to the laad governor.

Arnav looks at the ring on the table, he gets frantic and slams the Laptop. He picks the ring and about to throw it, he sees Khushi is standing there. "What happened? why did you come again?"
Khushi asks meekly, what does he want?
Arnav- You know what I want.
Khushi says sorry.
 Arnav is inexorable, "Not like this, holding your ear."
Khsuhi begs sorry in acquiescence several times, 'How many times I have to say sorry?' tears is welling up in her eyes. 
Arnav can't take her tears, he melts down and hold her hands, he says her name gently "Khushi sshh" Rabba vey in the piano states their inner turmoil.
 He keeps the ring on her palm, but doesn't let her hand go.He is feeling guilty to irritate her.
Khushi snatches her hand away, tries to put the ring on her finger forcibly. When she can't Arnav holds her hand, tries to put it. But Khushi again snatches her hand on half the way. "You can't make me wear this, cause it's my engagement ring.'

BG music intensifies the tempest of Arnav's heart. He is congealed, as if somebody sacrileges his sanctuary. the ring falls down from his hand and rolls over to Anjali. she picks it and says, 'Khushiji keep it safely. By seeing your state it seems that this ring is very precious. But still you drops it here and there."
Anjali puts the ring in Khushi's finger.
(bingo!👏 the engagement finally completed. My nanijaan once said,  in Islamic society, not the groom, but groom's mom or someone equivalent  to her, puts the ring on bride's finger at the time of the engagement.)

Arnav watches them. He is in billow of pain. They look at each other intently.
Anjali asks Khushi again about the importance of the ring. When Khushi tells about her engagement, she hugs her scrumptiously and congratulates her. she tease her, "you should blush a bit, smile a bit now" She also shares her delight with Arnav.I wish if she would know the tempest in his heart. She goes to give the news to everybody.

Arnav and Khushi both are starring at each other trying to measure their turbulence. Rabba vey in piano again starts to depict their vulnerability. Khushi's phone rings. It's buaji. she gives her the good news. Arnav is fuming inwardly. He hollers, "khushi!" He snatches the phone from her hand, turns it off. Khushi asks in embroilment, "What are you doing? I was talking." Arnav is fuming, "I was also talking." He screams, "What are you doing? You got engaged! How? You didn't feel the importance to tell it to me? Why nobody knows?" ( Why she will tell you Mr. Raizada. You already told her that she is nothing to you. and also vowed not to talk or see her face.) Khushi is incredulous, "Why it matters to you?" 
Arnav grabs hold her upper arms vehemently, "mujhe kya phadak padta hai. kiyuki." (Why it matters to me? cause) He doesn't answer her, just keep starring at her eyes, as if, wants to say, try to read you answer in my eyes.

As usual Anjali intervenes  at the wrong time, 'Khushiji you didn't come. I gave the news to everybody.' Khushi again looks at him, He also. If she could she would imbibe all his pain, but she can't. How can she salvage him from the misconception what he cocooned inside his mind! The sheer pain is so evident in his eyes. Whose pain is more? If Khushi's pain is myriad, Arnav's pain is abysmal. both of their pain is tantamount. The heart wrenching piano tone of Rabba vey increases my pain along with them.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=p-UaAPxRnpE[/YOUTUBE]
credit goes to Coldy

guys i wrote it twice. cause by mistake i deleted the first one. i was so annoyed that started to curse myself. 

Edited by sohara - 11 years ago
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Chalhov, hi!! Guddi is my mom's all time fave movie, she loves Jaya Bhaduri, so i actually remember the scene you talked about. I'm sure both Wiwy and I wouldn't be as well behaved as Guddi was during that scene...well maybe Wiwy would have to  behave as her hubs would be there,  no matter how coo😎l the guy is...i'm sure he has his breaking pt. 😆 leaving Barun all to your truly 😉
BarunDiwani thumbnail
So i watched the meet and greet with PPL Barun so excited to see him and hear him in that sunshine yellow😳 but he said his film will release sometime in September!!!!! what the f!!!!!! wonder if he just has bad luck with production companies...😭 at this rate we may see him as Ron before we see Sukhi.

Oh well, ateast we have our IPK ...sigh
BarunDiwani thumbnail

Friendly Disclaimer: My words, thoughts  ideas and  edited pics are mine only, please do not copy. You are welcome to use it, but credit accordingly. Thank you!

Episode 123-124(ME) : The farq, the difference

His body went still , as numbness  gripped him, his grip on that ring gave out. But in his eyes, the devastation of six simple words built up each passing second...

"Yeh hamaari sagaai ki angoothi hai"

Words that would shatter his world just as "Shaadi kar raha hai" had shattered hers. However it wasn't a deliberate attack from her, as it was from him. If she wanted to, she could have made him aware of this ring as soon as she saw him the next day.  But after he had hurt her deeply, there was bandage, one that he wrapped around her finger over and over  to secure her wound...a bandage that may have very well told her everything she needed.  And maybe deep down inside she knew how badly this would hurt, so she stayed quiet...but the ring couldn't.

What a brilliant predicament created by the CVs. It's not even that they are in denial, both well aware of the other's feelings, he is unable to express his feelings because of rules set by him to stay in control, and she won't try to express her feelings, never again, that searing pain is too much. Both trying hard to forget, but only finding each other in their proximity. Had ASR's character not been so well developed, the viewer would have a tough time understanding why he just doesn't admit his unbelievably deep love for this girl and the same goes for Khushi,  the viewer would have no sympathy for a girl who allows herself to be  verbally abused by this man all the time. The beauty of this love story is, she genuinely wants to move on, Khushi doesn't try get him to admit his feelings or try in any way to reach out to him though she knows a big part of him is stuck on that horrible day. The night before, it was him who reached out to her under the stars.

The ring was the star of the show in 124, as hero or a villain or both, it's up to the viewer.  The hero because it led  to Arnav's discovery of the ring and the villain for all the agony it bought along. It did go through quiet a journey from under Arnav's feet, to Anjali, then a purifying dive into the milk, to Laxmiji then finally back to it original owner, since the money came out of his account. IMO the ring was certainly the good guy, as it only slipped on Khushi ring finger when it was ready and rightfully Arnav's ring without the taint of Shyaam. That being said, unfortunately Arnav won't know that, it would be the bad guy to him.

Even when he found it, it was as if a thorn under his feet, only to become a real thorn to his heart?  I felt from the moment he laid eyes on it, there was an uneasiness that stirred within.  A tiny bit again when he learned it was really Khushi's, but maybe shook it off.   When she had come to get it from him, he thought of what she did earlier that morning, his competitive self  just wanted to have a little fun. 

That morning both bumped into each other,  he was consumed with his papers, she with finding the ring, the"mehsoos" radar seems down. It was his papers that went  flying, but ironically it was her that blew up

"Dekh ke nahi chal sakte??!!" (cant you see where you're goind?!!)"  and  since Arnav Singh Raizada doesn't take that kinda talk from anyone, not even Khushi, an argument ensued.   He claimed its his house, he can do as he pleases, but she was in no mood to be messed with "so what if it's your house? do you wait for people to walk in so you can go and bump into them?"

A bit of an irrational  argument from sanka IMO, his face is flaring up. She goes on hinting he should apologize.  She doesn't realize the apologies don't come without tons of practice in the mirror for some people...and he simply doesn't give them away.

"Mein tumse maafi mangooga?"  "i'm gonna apologize to you?"

She starts again with no end in sight, and before he could get a word in

"haan haan hum jaante aap ASR hai, iss liye hum acchi tarah se jaante hai ki aap maafi maang ne se to rahe, ...lekin hum bhi maafi nahi maange ge" squinting her eyes "aur appse to billkul nahi!"

Translation:"yah yah i knoe you're ASR, so i don't expect and apology, but listen carefully, I'm not apologizing either, and def not to you!"

she walks off in her cute angry walk.  He stayed quiet, well he does love to see her like this, it only amuses him. He didn't even ask for an apology  from her, but she singled him out, and that bothered her. we knew he wasn't done with her yet. So here was his perfect chance in all it glory, his slight devilish   (delicious) smirk  is very telling. He had something she wanted, he takes full advantage

"...kya kaha tha tumne? ki kisi se bhi maafi maang logi par mujhse nahi...socha Arnav SR se batameezi se baat kar ke bach jaaogi?" then the words he was dying to throw in her face

"Ring chahiye? Sorry bolo (want the ring? say sorry)"

Khushi  rebuttals "Sorry? for what? it was your fault" she goes into a long explanation to prove it and asks again "Just give me my ring back"

"Nahi milegi" he refuses and adds more punishment after hearing her" bakwas", she had to hold her ears while apologizing now... "this ring doesn't mean anything to me, but it's really important to you" )"  poor guys has no idea all that's tied to that simple ring..."Mein intazaar kar raha hoon (I'm waiting)

"Then keep waiting" she fires back "because no matter how much this ring is worth, it can't be more than putting my pride on the line!"

ooohhh she really knows how to get to him, once again she defies him and leaves "Rakhiye anghooti apne paas (keep the ring to yourself)!" There is a thin line, she always crosses which turns him from amused to furious really quickly

She left the ring just like that, again Shyaam never entered her mind. In fact her pride had even trumped the fear of Buaji's wrath. Someone/something didn't agree with her keeping that pride. The phone rang, Buaji again, checking to see if she found the ring.  Khushi really couldn't tell the truth and Buaji never gave her a chance either. She casted a guilt trip on Khushi using a major card, her parents. "What if they had arranged this marriage,  would you act the same?" After that sad phone call, she looks towards Arnav's room. She know's what she has to do, not matter how hard. As she told Shyaam once, in front of her babuji, her "swabhimaan (pride)" is nothing...well same goes for her birth parents.

Arnav just about to pitch the ring in his rage (i just feel something else triggered too when he saw the ring laying there). knock knock. "what happened? Now why are you here!" In his anger, he hadn't noticed the difference in how she walked out, head held high and how she's back, head lowered. "what do you want?" she asks, visibly upset but his "win at all cost " attitude is blinding him.

"You know exactly what i want, say sorry"

"Ss-"

"Uh uh!" he objects and reminds" kaan pakad ke (hold your ears)"

As she hold her ear with the heaviest of hearts, he smirks satisfied.

"Sorry" her tear-filled voice  wiped the smirk right off his face. It didn't feel  as good as he thought it would.  She looks at him, tears not in full force "How many time do you want me to say it? Sorry, sorry" Now he is really worried, why is she giving in to everything, and not fighting with him?  He knows something is wrong as her sorries keep coming aimlessly. In fact about to hold her other ear when he stops her , an extremely concerned "Khushi?" comes out...  

only the sorries keep coming from her, "shhh"  he quiets her,  he takes both of her hands away from her ears, in his hold. She looks up at him, and that thing they always try to hide behind their tiffs emerges...feelings.  He picks up the ring. And  holding her hand in his, he opens her fist to gently place the ring on her palm, all the while never taking his eyes off of her. 

She looked up to his apologetic eyes, swallowing the pain her tears just caused him. He reversed everything he did to cause those tears and returned her pride, her respect with full honors. She takes notice of these gesture as well. This has to be one of the sweetest scenes.

She realized her hand in his and quickly removes it, leaving him questioning. She struggles to put that ring on, it just doesn't fit right does it?  it slipped off by the poolside and now it won't go back on. Arnav doesn't think twice about his full haq on her, he takes her hand and proceeds to slide the ring on her ring finger. She lets him until she remembers the dreaded moment Shyaam put it on her.  She quickly  pulls her hand back, for the second time.

The ring had been dropping hints of what's to come to Arnav all day. How it found it back in his hand for the second time, how she pulls her hand away the first time and now that she's done it again, his inkling has now gained strength,  he  looks to her for an explanation...the dramatic music also warns of something big on the way.

"Aap yeh angoothi nahi pehna sakte" (you can put this rind on me)...she looks up at him to break the news

"Yeh hamaari sagaai ki angoothi hai"

there was only a loud silence, not a word uttered by him, they both just looked at each other. He saw her heart breaking through the big glass windows and now she sees his breaking  through his eyes. Words were still sinking in when Anjali walks in,  his in-pain gaze breaks from Khushi face as he hears his Di's voice "Khushi ji" She wipes her tears before facing her. "Keep this safe, or else it will get lost again" Anjali advises.  Arnav steps away from the talk of that ring and faces the other way.

Surprising Anjali hadn't picked up on the thick tension in the room.  Anjali mistakes Khushi's upset mood for  the lost ring. Khushi clarifies that it just wasn't fitting in the finger. Anjali picked up on her choking "arre,  what's  there to cry about?" ...How can Khushi tell her, she is hurting with all of his pain and how she wants more than anything to lose that ring forever.

"Hum aapko pehna dete hai, layeye! (here i'll put it on you)"

Arnav, slowly turns his head back, "rabba ve", he watches in pure agony as the ring is slipped, binding her to someone else. I wish i could tell him what all the blasters uncovered.  Didn't he bind himself to La? he hasn't put the ring on yet but he said he would so why does it feel like arrows going through his heart seeing that ring on her finger?? I supose  in his quest to  gain his control back, he never thought of the possibility of Khushi moving on, getting married to someone else

HE looks away when Anjali begins to slide on the ring completely. Anjalis asks the ring's significance, he turns back to Khushi as if begging her not to repeat those words...she hears it but must answer to Anjali "yeh hamaari saggai ki anjoothi hai"

Anjali ecstatic to hear the news, while Khushi can't help but glance at the man who breaking inside quietly, Arnav looks over as her ring displays while she hugs Anjali, and it does stings him like  thorns...or much worse

Di  pours salt on the wound "chote, did you hear? Khushi ji is engaged"  then for one second, all who are associated with the ring are in the same room, even Shyaam as he calls Anjali.  She goes to take his call leaving the two alone with their heartbreaks. glances towards each other says everything, but at this point it's not enough for him. Now he had a reaction. A reaction that couldn't wait through Buaji's phone call.

"Khushi" he call out her name with that right he always takes full liberty of.

"haan , Buaji" Khushi is on the phone couldn't respond sending his temper sky high.

"KHUSHI!" he doesn't care who is on the phone, why isn't she answering him? maybe a need to feel important to her, to be heard...he snaps.

"I found the ring" she notifies Buaji

As only Arnav Singh Raizada would do, he walks over, grabs the phone from her  hand  and hangs up.  He has done this before in the storage room, only then he broke the phone.  He needs to be heard now just like he did then.

"Yeh   aap kya kar rahe ha? hum baat kar rehe th- (what are you doing? i was talking!)"

"Mein bhi baat kar raha tha (i was talking too)!"  the anguish and desperation that was building up all in his voice. Thanks to Sobti's voice modulations we feel every bit of it.

"I dont understand what you're saying" she goes to reach for her phone that in his hand, he moves it,  she looks up in his eyes and gives up. ready to hear what he has to say...

"Kya kar rahi ho tum?" What are you doing?  His second line packed with even more of his agony. ASR's calculated words have no place today. Arnav doesn't know what to say or how to react, everything he says or does is purely out of what he's feeling in his heart. no hiding, no masking. Just a man who feels betrayed, when he lost all rights to. He may feels she's making a mistake and maybe doing this just to get back at him.

"Hamne kya kiya?" "what did i do?" she asks a question she already knows the answer to, but he spells it out for her.

"Tumhari saggai ho gayee...Kaise? tumne mujh batan zaruri nahi samja? why?"

incredible how in his initial lines he asks "Didn't you think it was important to tell me?" its all just coming out without his permission. Why would it be important to tell him? An confession of what is between them, a direct contradiction to  "koi matlab nahin tha (it meant nothing)" ...his frustrations, his pain, his anger all come together, the index finger of his right hand pointing down, he shakes as he asks "KISI KO PATA KYU NAHI KI TUMHARI-"(WHY DOESN'T ANYONE KNOW THAT YOUR-)

"Aap ko isse kya farq padta hai?" "what difference does it make to you?" She cut in with that word, unleashing a whirlwind of faraqs that will become their  biggest weapon and companion as they try and try to fend each other off. to drive each other way, till finally they give in and its used in the happiest way by one who is ready to explain  "mujhe kyu faraq padta hai."..."why it makes a difference to me"

Her question puts all of his feeling on overdrive. he steps in as he often does  in anger but turned up a few notches, he takes a tight hold of her shoulders, inches away from her face ready to  answer her

"Mujhe kyu farq padta hai? Mujh faraq padta hai dammit kyu ki m--" 

"Why does it make a difference to me? It makes a different to me dammit becau-"

his face red with his boiling blood, teeth clenched, facial muscles  accompany his anger...but it all comes to a halt after "Kyu ki" after which only his eye carried on,  his hold on her shoulders only seem to get tighter as its at the tip of his tongue but just can't get himself for finish the sentence.  She is taken back by his reaction,  while trying to  free herself from his hold, it wasn't until Anjali's return that she was able to move back and his hands felt betrayed...he felt betrayed, but he wasn't allowed to. Anjali successfully takes Khushi away this time to celebrate, she had announced the engagement to everyone. Before leaving, she turns back, he returns the look. He watches her go away, something clearly he isn't ready to do...it makes too much of a difference...farq padta hai

Just earlier when he was disturbed with some loud music and set out to yell at whoever responsible, much to his surprise, he found Naniji, Anjali, La and Mamiji all trying to pacify Khushi. He was thrilled at all he saw, the 5 most special ladies in his life...there was even a smile for one in particular.

after the song was over, he stood and watched as they all begged this girl not to leave...She had become a part of their family Nani and Anjali would say.  We've seen him use his house his family as a symbol of him, his heart when wanting to oust her. As he stood there,  in his heart he felt the same, she had become a part of him...not wanting to let her go. Unfortunately  he's still not ready to let his love blossom, he will use all the qualities that makes him ASR...wealth, power, arrogance, hatred to punish her for this crime, one that takes his faraq to a whole new levels.

DROOL CORNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

❤️ gotta love his sweet "Shhh" ❤️❤️❤️

Edited by BarunDiwani - 11 years ago
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

So i watched the meet and greet with PPL Barun so excited to see him and hear him in that sunshine yellow😳 but he said his film will release sometime in September!!!!! what the f!!!!!! wonder if he just has bad luck with production companies...😭 at this rate we may see him as Ron before we see Sukhi.

Oh well, ateast we have our IPK ...sigh

l know, it's really frustrating. I am scared will this movie ever release or not.oh Gosh why Barun took such a small banner movie?  moreover who will watch that cartoon Shenaz treasurywala. she is not even a proper heroine, and a horrendous actress.
Once I read an article about TV star's success in Bollywood. It was said that it's better rule in TV as a king, rather get lost in millions in films with low banner's movie.
I wish he moves back to TV and do IPK season-2.😃