Users

Frequent Posters

supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

ArshiHamesha...I miss you...πŸ€— i wish your mother gets better soon 😊
nd if you get access to a computer...come back soon 😊

Wiwy you r a Goldie πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Goofy its wonderful to see you...πŸ˜ƒ i actually thought u disappeared ...glad to hav u bck nd yeah even i agree i think Thread 10 truly Rocked Thank for likin my collages 😊

Cynthia...havn seen you around too...hope everythin's fine 😊

Edited by supriya.arshi - 11 years ago
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: DurgaS

News update: 23/5/13

The Investigators have been dormant for some time. Sensing something fishy, they seeked to find out why no one has been approaching them of late. They found that the blasters are themselves investigating a unique case 'The Curious Case of the Ring' (title credit supriya.arshi).

This was a ring that travelled all over Raizada Mansion (RM) and finally landed on Khushi's ring finger. As the investigators sat down with the blasters to discuss their case, they realised that the blasters have been dancing everytime a new discovery about the ring was made.

The story of the ring turned out to be completely different. The ring was assumed to be a Khushi-Shyam engagement ring. But, the blasters followed the travels of the ring and concluded that it was actually a Khushi-Arnav engagement ring. These are the blasters' findings.

The ring was bought with Anjali's money which in fact was earned by Arnav. So, the ring is owned by Arnav. (Only Shyam knows about this)
         Shyam did not put the ring on the ring finger of Khushi, so that engagement is invalid. (Which nobody realised)  
         The ring was found on the poolside by Arnav when he stepped on it (thereby purifying the ring, as per Wiwy)
         The ring fell into a glass of milk, resulting in the completion of its purification (as per BarunDiwani, ArshiHamesha and the others supporting)
         The ring was put half way onto the ring finger of Khushi by Arnav (Almost getting engaged unknowingly)  
         Later, Anjali, who is the sister of Arnav, managed finally to put the ring onto the ring finger of Khushi. (Phew!)
         Thus concluding, that Anjali completed the ritual of Arnav-Khushi engagement. (But, for almost one year, nobody realises that)
         Apart from the case of the ring, it also came to the notice that a traditional temple engagement (or bandagement) had already taken place at an auspicious time.

The investigators applauded the blasters on these great findings and congratulated them on these happy discoveries. The celebrations of the blasters are continuing as they look forward to unite another cute couple from the show. Here's wishing a Happy Engagement to the quarrelling couple.  

Someone said, the period between the engagement and marriage is the most interesting one. Perhaps, from a movie of a blaster's favourite star!

πŸ˜† very nice one Durge! great job on summing up the engagment for Arnav and Khushi 😊 .
these updates are such a treat, and that in purple wink winkπŸ˜‰...how i love when connection are drawn b/w my two favs😳  Part in blue, i'll never forget the happiness i felt when it all hit me, all the parts in pink...i just want to keep dancing in their celebrations
Edited by BarunDiwani - 11 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Episode 128

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkW-V1DHF9g[/YOUTUBE]

The Star Plus YT link with just a few minutes of the episode.

First telecast Thursday, 24 November, 2011

Only Dailymotion full episode links today

Dailymotion: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xz96ia_iss-pyar-ko-kya-naam-doon-episode-128_shortfilms?search_algo=2#.UZnym4vn_VI

Dailymotion with English subtitles: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k3odkkxn8ZZkSM462qz

Thanks, Katelyn for all the links.

Credit for the videos: Respective uploaders

Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: DurgaS

News update: 23/5/13

The Investigators have been dormant for some time. Sensing something fishy, they seeked to find out why no one has been approaching them of late. They found that the blasters are themselves investigating a unique case 'The Curious Case of the Ring' (title credit supriya.arshi).

This was a ring that travelled all over Raizada Mansion (RM) and finally landed on Khushi's ring finger. As the investigators sat down with the blasters to discuss their case, they realised that the blasters have been dancing everytime a new discovery about the ring was made.

The story of the ring turned out to be completely different. The ring was assumed to be a Khushi-Shyam engagement ring. But, the blasters followed the travels of the ring and concluded that it was actually a Khushi-Arnav engagement ring. These are the blasters' findings.

The ring was bought with Anjali's money which in fact was earned by Arnav. So, the ring is owned by Arnav. (Only Shyam knows about this)
         Shyam did not put the ring on the ring finger of Khushi, so that engagement is invalid. (Which nobody realised)  
         The ring was found on the poolside by Arnav when he stepped on it (thereby purifying the ring, as per Wiwy)
         The ring fell into a glass of milk, resulting in the completion of its purification (as per BarunDiwani, ArshiHamesha and the others supporting)
         The ring was put half way onto the ring finger of Khushi by Arnav (Almost getting engaged unknowingly)  
         Later, Anjali, who is the sister of Arnav, managed finally to put the ring onto the ring finger of Khushi. (Phew!)
         Thus concluding, that Anjali completed the ritual of Arnav-Khushi engagement. (But, for almost one year, nobody realises that)
         Apart from the case of the ring, it also came to the notice that a traditional temple engagement (or bandagement) had already taken place at an auspicious time.

The investigators applauded the blasters on these great findings and congratulated them on these happy discoveries. The celebrations of the blasters are continuing as they look forward to unite another cute couple from the show. Here's wishing a Happy Engagement to the quarrelling couple.  πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
 can't agree more, Tom and Jerry a better cuter version, what say?

Someone said, the period between the engagement and marriage is the most interesting one. Perhaps, from a movie of a blaster's favourite star!

what an informative news.
news kam, detective report zada lagrahi hai.πŸ˜†
After the journey of the ring I have to post this song, cause i think it's very appropriate for the poor ring.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=80lqHx9gX6c[/YOUTUBE]
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: chalhov

@ Episode 123 and parody 124 125

ASR and Khushi never learn again they have a sqabble over whose fault it is that they both dashed into each other both busy in their own thoughts Khushi has lost her engagement ring which reaches her SIL through Arnav to the right person but a wrong person also gets wind of it and both Buaji and Snakewa will put pressure on  her to find it and then the DASH HUM KISSI SE KUM NAHI AUR HUM NAHI MANGENGE LEADS TO ISS TAKRAAR KO KYA NAAM DOON
ga ga ga ga ga gussa
Gussa itna haseen hai to pyaar kaisa hoga
O pyar kaisa hoga
are aisa jab inkaar hai to
ikraar kaisa hoga
ikraar kaisa hoga

Angooti  gira re
haai
ANGOOTI gira re RM ke kamroon mein
angooti gira angooti gira angooti gira
haai haai haai angooti gira re...

ASR ki kamare  main khadi, kamare mein dilbar jaani
hanske bole  aa, ab sorry keh de kaan pakad ke aa deewani
yah anguthi donga, apni yah kaan le pakad ke
kamare me khadi khadi mai hui sharam se paani
phir kya huaan
daiyya phir aansoon gira re ham donon ke iss takraar mein

saiyya aaye nain jhukaaye pass mein chori chori
bole angooti main pehna doon, aaja baanki chhori
main boli na na na baba, na kar jora jori
laakh manaya, saiyya ne kalaiyya naahi chhodi
haai kalaiyya naahi chhodi
Phir kya huaan
phir? phir Di ayi re ham donon ki takraar mein
angooti gira re...

bagiyaan mein balmaan ne meri lat ulti suljhaai
thaamke aanchal bole, gori tujko angooti main pehna doon
aankh jhukake main ye boli
nahi ye meri saagai ki angooti
aankh jhukake kuchh na boli, dheere se dekha to
dukh me jor se pakada mujko
bole kisse, kyu nahi bataya mujko
saiyya ne jab chhoda mujhko ho gayi hathapaayi
haai ho gayi haathapaayi
arey phir kya huaan
phir Di ne mujko pehnayi ye angooti
 main kya bolu bekar mein
bekar pareshaan wo
angooti gira re

what a parody!πŸ‘
 just perfect for this two grown up kid.
i guess I heard this song, sounds familiar.
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Indi,

A quick thought as parts of me still stuck on 122, as per our discussion of Arnav not willing to give that "mom" space to anyone but Khushi...Did you see his face when Anjali told him she had to put the kangan on La during the engagement? He really didn't want to give them to La, but felt he couldn't say anything since him and his big mouth agreed to marrying her. He reaction finally makes sense why he didn't want to give them to La and also why a big part of him didn't want to give them to  Khushi also after the forced marriage, since he was under that misunderstanding. 

so thanks again for that discussion.

soni19sweet thumbnail
thanks for episode 
enjoying😊
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
@ Blasters 
Quick question for those who can help me how to Quote through phone easily because its not responding for me or what am I doing wrong.Can't figure this out.PLz PM me

thnx Arshi
Edited by ArshiHamesha - 11 years ago
wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

@ Blasters 

Quick question for those who can help me how to Quote through phone easily because its not responding for me or what am I doing wrong.Can't figure this out.

thnx Arshi

Its just like how you do on the lappy, Arshi. I have done it many times. But much easier to post a fresh reply than quote.
wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

Goofy!!!! ofcourse we remember you!!! πŸ€— so good to see you. thanks for all you said above. so mom is looking for an idiot for you too huh? well that's great new for wiwy and i πŸ˜ƒ we're just waiting for the day Sohara announces her wedding  with her own LG. 
Anyway, thanks for all the love to the DC, my pride and joy😊 is always here to send your dhak dhaks astray 

GOOFY! Great to see you!πŸ‘πŸΌ Was missing you and your encouraging words!  πŸ€—  But agree with BD! πŸ˜†Looking forward to the day when you and Sohara will be married off to idiots or whosoever! Love both your moms! They are doing us a great service! BTW, the blue boy has turned yellow like me and BD while you were away!πŸ˜† If you are waiting for me to leave Barun and concentrate on my hubby then you will have to solve the biggest riddle of all! Me! And you don't know my hubs! He is the coolest guy ever! πŸ˜Ž
Edited by wiwy - 11 years ago