Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

drmj5612 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
RES
i have started reading thrillers after Escape Velocity..
n m surprised, m enjoying it.. πŸ˜‰
never thought i would..

please, do add me.. n yeah, notify me next time.. πŸ˜Š

Edited by BitsArShian - 10 years ago
GirlOfFire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Hee hee Garcia and Morgan are my fav non-romantic couple on tv. Their chemistry is mind-blowing! So thank you for that.

I love the noir feel of this story. Do you play video games? There is a game called LA noir which is so much like this ... Or a James Hadley chase thriller which I devoured in 7-8-9 grades.

Beautifully written. Waiting for KKG to make an appreance! Am going with the flow . Not trying to find clues and stuff right now, since you're obviously setting the stage at this point.
Edited by GirlOfFire - 10 years ago
Arani_Kumar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
res

interesting progress...so 2 dead so far...might be a jealous wife? but that sounds too obvious...lol
Edited by Arani_Kumar - 10 years ago
moomin4455 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Curiouser and curiouser...Helen is dead too...

Was the wife throwing both Arnav and Shukla off the scent? I don't trust any of that family at all...
flowers4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
brilliant update...the story is one big mystery wonder what is really happening...continue soon...
Happytwinkle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Superb part
thanx for the pm
Twinkle
reflorated thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

I wonder if Vimal Sharma's wife was Khushi. Just you know, so that we have the entire family here and we can start the real balls rolling. Something tells me this is just the tip of the proverbial iceberg.

The fact that Arnav has long ago lost the sympathy for the victim's family members is something that interests me. I don't care so much about how and why Vimal's family doesn't actually care about his death ... don't ask me why I don't care. Its just too complicated to explain. As they say, its a long story. But the fact that Arnav doesn't care is fascinating and disturbing on so many levels.

Helen is dead as well? I predicted as much. I knew it, even before I read chapter 2. I just did, its the natural instinct in me.

The fact that Mrs. Vimal Sharma (I think she's Khushi) face broke a little towards the end is a direct contradiction to her "He was a bas***d" ... I wonder which one of them (i.e - her showing fear and her voice breaking or her calling her husband a bas***d) is a facade. Was the breaking of her voice a thing to throw the police off her track, or was it ... dare I say ... love?

Edited by V323 - 10 years ago
_disha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Another Murder , Another Crime scene ...Lots of new characters being introduced here...

ACP and Shukla ...both their takes on the same scenes are making this a very entertaining read !

Kishmish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ˜ƒ

Gripping ... 

the victims family seem quite in control of the situation ... 
the family including the wife seemed quite used to the philandering ways 
of Vimal Sharma ... they seemed to have a good riddance attitude ... πŸ˜•

The mistress too being found dead was a shock ... but kind of expected ... 

Will wait with a fast pulse to read more ... 

Thanks RB ... 
Edited by Kishmish - 10 years ago
Frida thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Good to see another thriller from you!!

ACP Arnav- Shukla has become my favorite crime solving team. I never knew that I would enjoy reading a thriller so much. Your updates are the 1st thing I read during my morning chores :)
Will there be a Khushi in this story?
Can't wait for the next update!
Thanks for the pm.
Edited by Frida - 10 years ago