Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amaypranay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Wow...Arnav as a cop...high commanding officer too...seems super interesting...

Thx for this FF...
Swaatii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i just finished reading labyrinth- send you a friend request - after 15 min i receive pm about this
AND i was like wow *seeing you with bright eyes*

another thriller!!!!!

you rock!!!!

and thank you for the pm
harsha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
The title is very interesting - The Cult. I liked the first person narrative of the crime scene. I must say you are an expert of this genre. Why is there a Shukla in all your thrillers ? There was one in Escape Velocity too.  The language is very brash and filthy. I guess the story has more gore than EV. Whatever it is bring it on. I love your thrillers. 
soaringskies thumbnail
Eepps...looking forward to it...😃
CheshireBilli thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Oooh! This one's in first person! That does make it more interesting and definitely more challenging to write. No omniscient narrator to smooth things out. Often unreliable testimony, and the readers knowledge restricted to only what the narrator knows/sees.

A cult? o.O In an upscale neighbourhood of a big city? I often wonder about whether things like that genuinely happen or not. While I am in no doubt about the depravities of human nature, a little bit of me can't help but question the possibility of educated, reasonably well-off, seemingly rational, liberal people resorting to things as primitive as cults.

So Arnav is a no-nonsense, fairly old-school, driven officer fighting a nicotine addiction. He has similarities with, yet is different from the Arnav of Escape Velocity.
I can't wait to see how you characterize Khushi. Nosy journalist? Dead man's mistress? Dead man's wife? Potential murder suspect? Another member of the same cult?
The possibilities are endless.
Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow new ff from RB - super excited for the same
Congo dear on the new one
-Aria- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
The Cult.
Edit~

RB has graduated to the Dark Side completely. Bring it on, this bad-ass cop who doesn't give two hoots about the world and the pecking order, he's going to rub a lot of people the wrong way, isn't he? That he probably has... and with this 'sacrifice' is he going to unearth even more dark secrets of people who can't be named?

Somehow I can't picture him as Arnav yet!!  Just so we're on the same page, tell me who does this Arnav look like?

Your options are -

Figured, the Cult could use some spice ;)

Can't wait to see how you weave layers into this tale... The Cult has just begun. Great start!

Edited by -Aria- - 10 years ago
LooneyLuna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I know I am meant to be on the Dante thread first..par this!!! 

First person narrative arnav style with a trench coat bellowing on his heels. Ah I may not be your religious its wednesday lets watch criminal minds reader...par I cant resist a police inspector ASR. Just like escape velocity, although I am sure this is quite different!  

I love your brand of wit. Bas. Toh I am making myself comfy here..is this a long ride ya your normal SS?

Also this symbol thing takes me back to dan brown wala bachpan, cults are always so fascinating. 

Hitashi

ps. I am assuming Serendipity is still not coming to you? Perhaps watch some big bang theory..Kidding. No complains, I dont care what you write as long as you do..
soophie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome story

Ful action pack...loved it completely

Waiting for furthur updates

Update soon n thanku so mch for pm
Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oooh awesome start RB
Congo once again