Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anindita91 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: sweet16cash

Nice update swayam and sharon's first meeting was interesting.. Swayam feigning being hurt and poor sharon fell for his trap nd gave him the room.. All in all nice part realli liked it continue soon ani..:)

Thank you so much dear for ur lovely comment. I am glad u liked it. thank you 😊

Originally posted by: sweetcherry95

so happy to see u back

bindaas entry with bindaas part

Hey Aruba. Thank you. N I am glad that u liked this part. Thanks 😊

Originally posted by: Vishaka45

Wow...!!! Wonderful chapy...

Swayam ki damakedar entry...uper se nataunky...
πŸ‘ dam gud yaar

Awwee...and poor sharon...her character is cutie pie  

luv it luv it...

N plz do pm...

Hope this SS turns into FF... πŸ˜‰ 

pheew...
waitng for nxt part...

Hey dear thank you so much for ur lovely comment. πŸ˜ƒ N I am so glad that u liked it. n about turning this SS into a FF. πŸ€” I am sorry dear πŸ˜” Its completed as a SS. Sorry.  If u wanna read FF then u can read my other two works. I have decided to continue them. πŸ˜ƒ I am extremely sorry dear 😭

Originally posted by: --Rose--

omg hahaha Superb update:-P
Loved Swayam<3<3<3

Thank you so much Rose. I am glad u liked it 😊

Thank you so much dear 😊

Originally posted by: sadafarsha

awsum i luved it thanx 4 the pm update the next part soon

Thank you so much dear. I will surely update every part ASAP. πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: princessaaliya

awesome update!

loving this swayam already!
do continue soon..

Thank you so much Aaliya. Yes this Swayam is a devil 😈 but adorable as well πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: love_taarey

loved it dear

do continue soon
n thanks 4 pm😊

Thank you so much πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: reet_26

Nice cocept

Awesome update
thanks for coming back
plz continue your other ff
 A Marriage with an eligible bachelor and dil hai tumhara

Thank you so much Reet. N for coming back don't say thanks plz 😳 I will continue them. But right now they will be on hold for few days 😳

Originally posted by: vrushanharshi

Loved it 

Had awesome fun reading it 
Keep writing like this 
Thanx for d pm
Update soon will be waiting for itπŸ˜ƒ

Thank you so much dear. I am glad u liked it πŸ˜ƒ i will try surely try my best to write good so that u all enjoy

Originally posted by: TANHA_H

Awosm Great Start πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thank you so much dear. I am glad u liked it n I have seen ur like on Reet's comment. So I wanna tell u that I will continue my other two works. But right now they will be on hold for few days 😳

Originally posted by: misha24

Very nice update... do continue and thanx for pm!!!

Thank you so much dear. 😊

Originally posted by: prateekdave7

Hello Anindita,i am glad to see u back here...So,first and most of all..A worm welcome on IF once again.

And i am happy that u are back with new SS of swaron..So i only say..keep going and keep updating..

Now,Its new and amazing concept..i really liked it...And i know,its really interesting ahead..So keep updating...

Now moving on to chapter 1.. I really liked u'r starting here with fresh afternoon of sunday...Sharon was reading a novel...I just loved the introduction part of Swaron...Swayam as bad boy...and sharon as a poor one to deal with bad boy swayam...But i like their first meet..

Its great that swaron are enemies from begining..becoz it makes a super twist ahead...really exciting ahead...Then swayam entry part was Oosum..he is back to his home...Sharon was shoked to seeing him...After that swayam nautanki part was amazing to get back his room again...Sharon was shoked to see him dancing...Now sharon was really worried...

So,at last..its Oosum start..Keep updating and if possible then continued u'r previous FF's..becoz i really loved FF "Dil Hain Tumara"..So,keep trying to update soon...And sorry for late comment..

Thanx for PM

Prateek

Hey Prateek! Thank you so much for the warm welcome 😊 n thanks a lot for ur lovely comment. I will continue my other two works. But right now they will be on hold for few days 😳

Originally posted by: fun4ever

Amazing update 
Loved swayam's entry
Plz do continue soon πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š 

Thank you so much dear. I am glad u liked it πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: AninditaTanHa

Yay u r back .. was waiting for u.. 
Aweaome concept .. waiting for the next chappy

Hey Anindita. Thats really sweet of u that u waited for me to come back 😊 thank you. N I am glad that u liked it. 😊

Originally posted by: lovely7010

amazing 

loved it

please pm me when you update

Thank you so much dear. I am glad u liked it πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: kamlesh32

Nice update...please pm me when u update again! πŸ˜Š

Thank you so much dear. I am glad u liked it πŸ˜ƒ N I will surely pm u whenever I will update. 😊

Edited by Anindita91 - 11 years ago
Anindita91 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Reply to all the comments are on the previous page. Do check. Thank you all for liking and commenting. ⭐️ 

Chapter 2

Sharon rushed to her new room and slammed the door shut.

"I hate him. He is such a jerk." She curled her fingers into a fist. "He fooled both of us. Aunty..his own mother.. argh he is a devil."

"Think of the devil and the devil is here."

She saw Swayam standing in front of her with a huge grin. "yo-you?"

"Yes me.." he hummed 'tumne pukara aur hum chale aaye'. While humming he was talking steps towards Sharon and she was stepping backwards. After few steps she collided with the bed and fell on top of it. He came on top of her but didn't put his weight on her. He took the support of the bed with his hands and stared intensely in her eyes.

"sw-swa-Swayam.."

He leaned forward. "Siren..". He could hear her heart pounding. He smirked and leaned more close to her. In its reaction she closed her eyes. She could feel his warm breath on her skin now. To herself "oh god what is he doing? And why I am not pushing him away? Why is he affecting me so much? Why am I liking him being close to me? Why am I feeling so weak in front of him?". She heard him say.

"I love.." he brushed her hairs with his fingers. She felt shivers running down her body. She has turned beetroot red by now.

"Are you listening to me?"

"Y-yes"

He brushed her lower lip with his thumb. She was breading heavily. She didn't know what to do and how to stop him, though her heart didn't want to stop him. Her voice and lips both shaking "Sw..swa.."

"Shh. I am saying that I love.."

"Hmm"

He intertwined his fingers with hers.

"I love.." he shouted at her ear. "ICE CREAM" and started laughing getting up from the bed.

She jerked open her eyes. She was hell shocked. She slowly got up from the sleeping position.

"What did you think I was going to say?"

"I.. I..wha.."

He crossed his arms against his chest and said with a stern voice "this was my revenge for destroying my plan of giving surprise to my parents"

"Wha.. what? How.. I mean how could.. YOU ARE A BEAST"

He laughed harder. "That's what you have to say about me?" He moved forward and she moved backwards. "Do..don't come close to me"

"Really? Really you want me to back off?" She looked at him with a mixed expression of confusion and shock. He chuckled. "Well I like being a beast. That's what I am sweetheart. So beware of me".

She stood there speechless. "I will enjoy a lot staying under the same roof with you babes". With that he vanished from her sight.

She stood there for few seconds unmoved.

Then she slowly sat on the bed "is he really for real? And why I liked him being close to me? He is such a jerk but still I liked it when he looked at me intensely. His touch.." she curled her fingers into a fist. "No..no I can't like anything about him. He is a beast. I hate him. Yes I just hate him."

That day she didn't go out for dinner to avoid him. When Meenakshi asked her why she won't come, she said, she has a lot of homework to do for school tomorrow. So Meenakshi said she will send her dinner here at her room by Kaka. She was peacefully doing her Math homework when she heard a knock on the door.

Without looking up "Kaka keep the plate on the tea table, I will have it later"

Saying so she got back into her sum. She was so involved in that sum that she didn't notice someone sitting beside her.

"You are doing the sum wrong."

She jerked up. "Yo..you? Again?"

He raised one brow "Why? You were trying to avoid me?"

"N..no"

"Then why didn't you come for dinner downstairs?"

"I.. I have a lot of work to do"

"Oh so baby is studying?"

"Swayam I have a lot of work to do so please go from here"

He came forward and holds her by her waist and pulled her towards him. "Why? Are you scared of falling for me?" pulling his shirt collar with his hands "I know I know if I stay here for a minute you will fall for me"

She was lost in him and he was affecting her like hell but she didn't show it to him. "What do you think of yourself?"

"So you are saying you won't?"

"NO"

He put his hands back on her and tightened his hold on her waist and leaned forward. She was determined to not show him that he affects her. She was looking straight into his eyes with a straight face, but she only knew how much difficult it was to keep a straight face at that time. She was feeling her knees going weak as well.

He was by now dangerously close to her. She couldn't act anymore. She closed her eyes slowly. She felt his lips on hers just for 2-3 seconds. It was a peck. His touch made her feel butterflies in her stomach. Her whole body was having goose bumps. Saying a 'good night' at her ear he left from there.

She looked at the door with a feeling of awesomeness and fear. Awesomeness cause she can't deny the fact that she loved his lips on hers and fear because she is now sure she has fell for him but she also knew that he will never love her as these things are just fun for him and nothing else.

Do hit the like button and leave your precious comments. 

-Anindita.

NEXT

Edited by Anindita91 - 11 years ago
prateek.007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
                                                       Chapter-2

Its OOosum update anindita...I really liked sharon's frustration...She was calling swayam a beast...But the fact is she is now affecting by his presence...

I just loved the way u potrait sharon's emotions..she was feeling both at a same time.."Feeling of Love" and Feeling of hate"...She is now completely falling for him...Great..

Now what to say about swayam 's character he is such a beast...So its really interesting ahead to see swaron story...
So i am just looking forward..

Amazing update..keep writing..
Thanx for pm

Prateek 
Edited by prateekdave7 - 11 years ago
Autumn_Hue thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update ani.. Sharon getting frustrated wid swayam and calling him a beast but getting highly affected by his presence and his proximity when he got close to her.. Her conflicting emotions of love and hatred were potrayed nicely by you.. Thank you for the fast update and also for sendng me a pm.. Realli liked it very much.. P.S continue ur other works if u can ani specially marriage wid an eligible bachelor I realli wanted to read more on that work of urz the concept was great.. I won't if u gve late updates on that one but jst thnk of startng it..:). Great update realli liked it..:)
nature2 thumbnail
resπŸ˜† Done

fun hmmmπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

wo toh hum dhkh legeeeπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

AWosm update aniπŸ‘πŸ‘
Edited by nature2 - 11 years ago
swaronland thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
just now read both chaptersπŸ˜ƒ
awesome startπŸ‘ loved swayam's dhamakedar entryπŸ˜†πŸ˜³
sharon already falling for swayam😲 very rare situationπŸ˜†
but i hope he will also genuinely like her soon😊
thanks for pm
p.s.

Edited by swaronland - 11 years ago
AninditaSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Oh my goodness Ani what a chappy
😊

Loved it ... haye..
Cute romantic sa sequence.. chotu tha but
I loved it.. update soon
sweetcherry95 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
awesome update ani
update next soon
sanjana_D3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing update !
Loved the way you portrayed Sharon's emotions !
Thnx for the pm
Anonymous-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
OhMyGod this was such a hottt update❀️Swayam is really a beast, troubling poor Sharon like that! And she's falling for him awww!! He kissed her?? Shit please update soon i wanna know what happens next!!πŸ˜ƒ