Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

trishnawaliya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
wow its hot update dishu... but i wish if u write abhay raichands pov...

a fabulous update...
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: trishnawaliya

wow its hot update dishu... but i wish if u write abhay raichands pov...

a fabulous update...

I am really sorry dear, but its not possible to give Abhay's POV here. it will kill the beauty of the story. Dracula till this date remains an enigma because different people view him differently. Had his side of story been given, it would have killed that mystery behind him. So, it's not possible for me to give Abhay's POV here.
ipi2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely update. Glad you gave a little bit of insight into Abhay's mind.
Loved the Abhiya scene.extremely well written-the passion as well as Pia's dilemma

Awesome⭐️ 👏 Edited by ipi2011 - 10 years ago
minibsp2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow... another nice story from ur side continue soon
forever.alone thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
bwt...r u gonna kill abhay at last like the book..noo pls no ..pls pls pls pls pls pls 😭 😭 😭
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ririrararaatry

bwt...r u gonna kill abhay at last like the book..noo pls no ..pls pls pls pls pls pls 😭 😭 😭

I am sorry dear, the end of this story was always decided and I can't change it.
HaymurS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
very well written
nice update
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail

Chapter 4

I don't remember when I drifted off to sleep, but when I woke up, I was startled to find myself in his arms and we both were nude. Surprisingly, I wasn't as shocked as I should have been. I should have been repulsed by the sight, but somehow the sight seemed just right. Just like the way it should have been. I was looking at him mesmerized when he opened his eyes and drew closer to me. I was almost spell-bounded when he spoke in his husky voice, "So, now you know where your true place is? Do you now realize that you are meant to be with me, as my soulmate and not with that human fiance of yours who cannot love you like you should be loved and who would probably be planning about how to kill you with that doctor of his?"

It was the mention of killing which brought reality back to my mind and I spoke in an aggrieved voice, "But how can this be? I am a human and you.. you are a living dead. How can we ever be together? This is all wrong. I should not have done this, I should not be feeling this way for you. Wait a minute, you are talking of soul mates, but didn't you bit me out of revenge?" "I admit that when I first bit you, it was out of revenge, but your blood changed all that. I recognized you as my soulmate when I tasted your blood. I knew then that we are meant to be together. Tell me didn't you feel it too, and don't lie to me!" he replied back without battling an eyelid and I was rendered speechless. How could I admit what I felt? How could I admit to a vampire that yes, I feel an unworldly connection to him. Like we are meant to be together forever! "I see that you are unwilling to admit what you feel. But I know that soon you will realize where you are meant to be and would come to me yourself. But no mortal can find me without my permission. So, I will make things easy for you." With that, he made a cut across his chest with his sharp nails, just where his heart should have been and taking my head in his hands, placed my mouth on his bleeding wound. I should have been repulsed at this monstrous act, but somehow drinking his blood made his mind more accessible to me and I could now see that he truly meant every word he had said. I could see how he now viewed me not as an enemy but his true soul mate. I was the one he had been longing for centuries. I was the one whom he went to spend centuries with. But then the very next image finally repelled him as I saw myself with long white fangs, drinking the blood of a child to satisfy my appetite for blood. I pulled away from him in repulsion. There was no way I was going to become a monster like him and I knew this for sure. That was a fate I refused to accept even if this monster was chosen as my soulmate by the cruel fate.

"I see that you still have some doubts. Well I will leave for now in that case, My blood inside your veins will help you sense me out when you need to, which I am sure will happen real soon. And now, before going, let me get a taste of your sweet blood," saying that he brought out his own gleaming white fangs and bending my neck backwards, bit me at my blood carrying veins of my throat. I screamed out a painful scream and before I knew it, he was gone and instead I could hear Kabir and Dr. Dobriyal rushing upwards. I barely had the time to wrap a sheet around my bare body before they burst open the door.

They both gasped at the sight of me. While Kabir stood there in shock staring at me, it was Dr. Dobriyal who exclaimed first, "Oh no, the devil has fed you his blood. It was the servant. I saw him stealing the golden cross I had used to guard the window. That's how he must have entered. We must act fast now. We need to find and finish him soon else we will not be able to save your fiance." I realized that blood was still visible round my lips. I hastily wiped it with one hand, and it was then that Kabir spoke in a deadly dangerous voice, "Did you sleep with him?" I was scared noticing the venom in Kabir's voice as he asked this question, though I could understand it. How any man could bear the thought of his fianc sleeping with another man, leave alone a monster? I was speechless, but Dr. Dobriyal tried to make him see reason, "She must have been under trance. I know that these kind of devils have hypnotism powers. He must have hypnotised her into this. So, you see, we have all the more reasons to finish him off soon else we would not be able to save her, and will be forced to met out the same fate to her as Misha."

"She will meet the same fate as Misha. I will kill her with my own hands, right now."Kabir hissed in anger and sprang towards me and grabbed my throat with both his hands trying to strangle me. It took all of Dr. Dobriyal's strength to pull him away, "Kabir!! What are you doing? She is your fiance! Your love!" "No, she is nothing to me anymore. She is just a piece of filth now that she has let a monster ravish her body. I do not take such garbage. Such kind of left-overs are for the trash bin, not for Kabir Rathod."

I was shocked at Kabir's words. He himself had been a Casanova in college and almost every pretty girl in the college had her first time with Kabir only. And this guy was calling me a left-over!! I had accepted him with his past, he had been my first love, the guy I first slept with and now he was calling me garbage. He even wanted to kill me, even though he was not sure if I did this in sane mind or not. Was Abhay right after all then? He had made love to me despite knowing that he was not my first love. He had no qualms about that. He considered me as his soul mate and wanted me in his life even though he knew that I have been living with another man for over a year. And Kabir, just one night changed everything for him. The night, when he could not even say for sure, if I really cheated on him consciously or I was hypnotized. Only I knew that I was not in a trance, he did not. Where does this place our relationship? The way crime towards women is going up in our country, if tomorrow someone would have forced himself on me, would Kabir then have reacted the same way? Would he have killed me instead of fighting for justice for me? Yes, his reaction proves that he would have done just that. He would not have stood by me, but would have rather joined the thousands who would all be too eager to call names to me. I knew now that I could never love this man ever again. Even if Abhay were to die and Dr. Dobriyal somehow convinces me that it was all a trance, I knew that now I would never be able to love Kabir. That part of my heart has now died forever. I would never be able to awaken it, and love and respect Kabir the way I used to. I knew I could no longer be with him.

Dr. Dobriyal took Kabir out of the room to try reasoning with him and I used the opportunity to quickly put on my clothes and escape from the window. I was just on the first floor, I could easily manage the jump. I had been a scout in school. I was well practiced. I jumped out and ran aimlessly till I could get away from this cottage as far away as possible. I knew I had to get away from Kabir and his life. I no longer wanted to be a part of his world. I do not know when and how I reached the outskirts of Dehradun where the dense forest cover stood in its magnificence, waiting to embrace and hide me within it. I entered the forest and was hidden from the general public view now. I continued to walk mindlessly till I started feeling tired and weak. I sat down besides a huge tree and tears of desperation ran through my eyes. I knew I was not going back to Kabir, but then where was I to go? Where could I go? I knew that Abhay was my soulmate, but becoming a monster like him, was not acceptable to me. He used to feed on innocent humans, even children; I.. I could never ever do that. Our world may be full of people who are a burden on Earth, but we are no one to forcibly end their lives against their wish. And a child, how can anyone kill an innocent child who has not harmed anyone, and yet, that's exactly what Misha did, and that's what I saw myself doing in Abhay's mind. But then what was I to do? I knew Dr. Dobriyal would not stop till he had hunted Abhay down, and then what would become of me? I was now connected to Abhay. Would his end mean my end too? Or would I survive only to become a monster like him after my human form's death? Then another thought crossed my mind. What if Dr. Dobriyal manage to hunt and kill Abhay, but I remain with his blood inside me and become a monster like him after my death? Who would be there to liberate my soul at that time? What would I do then living an eternal life all alone without my soulmate? No, I could not bear this thought. And that does not leave me with many choices. I know now that I have to be with Abhay, no matter what. But, there has to be a way that we could unite without me having to become a monster. I sat down thinking and minutes soon passed into hours till finally I found the solution. Yes, that's the way things have to be. This is the only right thing left to do.

With my mind thus made up, I stood and started walking. Abhay had told me that I would be able to find him if I so wanted to. I closed my eyes and concentrated hard and soon my feet started moving themselves in an unknown direction, where I knew my soulmate was waiting for me. 

Edited by ..dishu.. - 10 years ago
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I knew Kabir would react like this but still am so mad at him.
And oh gosh, what has Piya decided? Update soon dishu...
BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
kabir is so mean...😡...pia should leave him long ago..
now what pia have decided...she refuse to be a monster...but she can't live without abhay...so much question in mind...thx for pm..
Edited by ifians - 10 years ago