Users

Frequent Posters

Surya.Ravi thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
very well written updates...😊
aarrsshhii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wow...so many updates together...and all each one so good...already the air between them is changing...
and i hope anjalis plan works out...
wonderful updates..
Hawa1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Res😉  four chapters,😃will be back!!!

------unres-----

Wonderful updates!!! As always 👏

Anjali is willing to do anything to get her brother and his wife together, Shayam shocked to know that wife is can get this conniving...

Arnav is still jealous or NK and I guess it will stay that way...

Finally the confrontation that we have been waiting for, Arnav told her he is really trying to make this relationship work and seems that she has given up... Khushi knows he is trying and ask her for her forgiveness but she is afraid that this is the calm before the storm...she even tries to test his anger but he is really calm..
Love the part where she trying the dress and Arnav comes so she has no time to change, and left with wearing that.. She got a invite from Arnav to join him at a business party and she accepted..hope this brings them together ...

Very beautifully written and the feeling well expressed...
Enjoyed reading all the parts...

Hope your studies are going well...
Will be waiting for an update...eagerly...

Edited by Hawa1997 - 11 years ago
nisha_mehta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congrats
Superb part
Continue soon
Swetyz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow...4 updates and everything is beautifully penned...
InkyCupid thumbnail
Loved the realism in these updates, and I was so happy to read about the open interaction between the protagonists and how Arnav was so open about trying to make their relationship work. I really the scene where she dresses up in western clothes and Arnav walks in. Great chapter over all, and I was so glad to see the turning point in their relationship:)Edited by InkyCupid - 11 years ago
nandu3991 thumbnail
**speechless
suddenly out blue we these 4 awesome updates .beautifully written 
one i thing love about this story is that it is not a indianised version of 50 shades of grey and practicality of arrange marriage has been dealt with great care highlighting all the pros and cons
thankyou for the update though 
 ps sorry for the past behaviour   
sushan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Worth the wait.Wonderful as always.Wow so many parts in a day!!!
nishi22 thumbnail
Finally update..
Awesum part..love it
sslmay11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
WOW!!! each and every update was beautiful...they talked...and Arnav communicated to her clearly that this relationship is not ending...that's a big step from him...that may, already started to give hope to khushi. she needed the assurance...and that has happened...now the ride to bridge the gaps in their life will be entertaining for us to read...i love the way u slowly developed their relation to this ...god!!! how badly they started...love the undercurrent of passion in the last one...and also when Arnav thought to act funny to make her laugh...if khushi comes to know of that thought, that itself is sufficient to burst into a lifetime laughter...thank u so much for putting ur valuable time for this wonderful ff amidst ur busy schedules...love reading this ff...i know it will not be fair to ask u more immediately...but already started to wait for next one...hope it won't be a long one...looking forward Krani... Edited by sandhya-sp - 11 years ago