it was like super se be upper
beautifully written each emotion described perfectly bang on
can't wait for more plz continue soon
Edited by aayt - 11 years ago
mem1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
OMG... so many parts in one day!!!! 

That was awesome... and it was all very beautiful.  you described their feelings really really well. And it was such a treat to read so many parts at once.

Both of them feeling insecure, and unsure and uncomfortable around each other is soo natural . 

Totally liked the little fight. hopefully now, they will start communicating better. at least that was a very good start.  Can't wait for the business meeting. I ahve a feeling Khushi will play a role in clinching that deal. 
Edited by mem1 - 11 years ago
IronButterfly thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Part 42

"When your mother asks, "Do you want a piece of advice?" it's a mere formality. It doesn't matter if you answer yes or no. You're going to get it anyway." 

That's what Anjali has done. She might have chosen a wrong way but when it comes to helping your family, one often breaks rules & defies logic because their happiness is of utmost importance. 
And considering she's dealing with Arnav, she had to use an unusual tactic.

Part 43

An insight to the past helped in understanding them better.
There are literal sparks in their relationship. It's like if one would look carefully they might see electricity flowing between them.
How he blasted her off for falling made me remember the scene from the show =(
His concern is so genuine now.
"Everything is to protect you. I exist in case you need to be protected." 
His reactions are puzzling her, almost throwing her off guard. She's confused.

Part 44

"Indifference and neglect often do much more damage than outright dislike." 

First it was Khushi who faced it and now it's Arnav. He's not liking her indifference towards him. I think hate is better than this because atleast it's a feeling even if it's a bad one. Indifference is nothing. It's painful knowing you're not worth it, knowing that someone feels nothing for you. And it hurts the most when you share or shared a relationship with that person.
When he had turned his back towards her and she was taking steps towards him, i felt as if she's going near him to seek relief and solace.

Part 45

"Do you feel uncomfortable showing skin?" Nandini asked.
"Kind of" She admitted. It wasn't as though she had anybody to show off to.

"The doorbell rang and Khushi stepped out of the bedroom, just in time to see Alain rushing towards the door to open it, an extra sway in his hips that she found a bit odd."
Hahaha Khushi is so naive and cute. This made me smile. She's facing so much, going through so much mess and is dealing with it like a strong woman but deep down their is still a young girl.
"This is love, she thought, isn't it? When you notice someone's absence and hate that absence more than anything? More, even, than you love his presence?" She misses his presence around her. He's taken over her senses. And now she is even concerned about his absence.
The fact that he texted her back and asked something on his own accord is another sign of him changing.
He kept his word and didn't make a move and she knew this. Her each step towards him will help their relationship in the long run. 
The steps are taken to bridge the differences. Maybe it's the start of a friendship.
Edited by IronButterfly - 11 years ago
crizal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing updates !! πŸ‘
Edited by crizal - 11 years ago
jisa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
loved it...!!!!
damn good...!!!
now let see what anjali's chotay is gonna do to protect his wife..!!
nishu_shorna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
4 parts together...cant believe actually...Thank you thank you thank you...

WOW,Anjali is right,Arnav will protect his wife...So we will welcome any cupid,good or bad,with open arm to make Arnav and Khushi,ArShi..

Seems like NK's plan is working...Arnav is really trying to be good...but expecting the same in return would be too much...He hurt her too badly...the engagement incidence make me feel so bad for her...what was her fault...she was not the one made that contract...Anyways,hope thing got better...And the falling-catching scene is just awesome..

Glad that they have some conversation,REAL conversation...though mostly by Arnav,but I loved that...He is really trying...Khushi may be shouldn't asked him why,but achha kiya she asked...Arnav Singh Raizada needs to hear something he doesnt like...

Arnav's message to her is the best thing in these update for me...Wow...I am visualizing Khushi in that dress..the way she walked towards him,remembered his lines,just loved that..aww Arnav asked her to join him...and she agreed...waiting for that dinner...

loved all the updates so so so much...U truly write their emotions,thoughts too beautifully...

Edited by nishu_shorna - 11 years ago
devilindisguise thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Res
unresed
Arnie was always J of nk
raizada siblings r so same
shyam got a shck seeing a manipulative anjali
arshi tension evident
d fall was xpctd as was d catch
poor guy mst b hvn tuf tym contrln himself
hehehe a new dress...dat too western
his breadth hitched seeing her...
he must b J cz of d odr guy
Finally dey r actn atleast lik a normally arranged couple
waitn fr d party cz i thnk he wnt b able to keep his hands to himself
lvd d chaps in short
u gav me a gr8 surprise by uploadn 4 parts my god
wil b waitn fr ur nxt update ls
...Edited by devilindisguise - 11 years ago
_G1234_ thumbnail
Wow!! Four parts in one go. :D you have no idea, how much I waited to read those chapters.

Four parts in one go reminded me of last year in December u posted back to back four parts together.

Anjali remained quiet for a few seconds and then finally said, her voice confident, "We won't do anything, Chote will do whatever he has to do to protect his wife"
What Anjali is doing is right. She has to take the risk to make her brother to stand up for his wife. It is Arnav's responsibility to protect Khushi.  He should take action against that Sharma.
He cannot always let Aman handle this.

I can totally understand khushi's turmoil.
she is not able to accept Arnav has changed; she still doubted that he is acting like all goody to earn her forgiveness.
Also I wanted to know the same that Arnav really wants their marriage to work? His behavior toward Khushi will be the same after she forgive him?
In those four chapters, I got my answers. 
He is willing to make this marriage work. He is giving his 100%. I liked that the concern he showed for Khushi was not because he has promised his nani to take care of her. It was his genuine concern for his wife.

You wrote their conversation scene so well. I could envision the scene. In fact, while reading the chapters I felt like I was watching a super hit movie.
Their conversation was so intense that I had to read that part again. <3
Finally, they both talked and cleared the confusion. As they let each other know what they feel, and what they want from their marriage.
The fight was just WOWW!!! I felt so proud of Arnav. He apologized again, and told her it is not easy for him to say  'sorry'. I appreciate Arnav's efforts.

I have lost the count of how many times I have read 45th chapter. 
 AH!! Finally, the day is here.
 I could imagine in my mind, Khushi wearing the sexy backless black dress, and Arnav staring. :P It's going to be difficult for Arnav to control his attraction, his attraction toward Khushi is going to grow more.

Looking forward to the party.
I am sure Khushi is gonna wear the other dress which Nandini has chosen for her. Hope everything goes well with Khushi in the party.

I couldn't believe my eyes when I read this.

"Khushi"

Khushi waited, swallowing hard.

"Will you come to a business-related dinner with me on the 30th?"

We are married, whether you like it or not.

"Yes, I will"

I was like,  Did Arnav really asked Khushi  to accompany him to a business-related dinner on the 30th? Banda sach mein badal gaya hai.πŸ˜†
Khushi's answer really made me happy. :D So i can say that Khushi has forgiven him?

Love the new changes in their relationship after their fight. It's a new beginning to their relationship. Where they will learn to understand each other.

Once again, you never fail to amaze me with your writing skills.
Thanks a lot for giving us such a wonderful  updates. :D

Edited by _G1234_ - 11 years ago
Hriju321 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
A faraq padta hain coming up ?? πŸ˜ƒ
-tardisblue- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
4 chapters at once? I love it πŸ˜ƒ