Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IPKlover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
res

unres

Absolutely wonderful...loved the update so much!!!! Khushi is as always being her responsible self...taking on the additional burden for her family...Love her so much! ❀️

Arnav is as always there to help her and support her in his way...I loved it when he told her that he misses her and his request to advance the wedding...loving it...πŸ‘

Seriously Smita, one update in one day is not enough for our hungry hearts 😳

P.S.: Is Lisa still working at AR? 😲
Edited by IPKlover - 11 years ago
pree2605 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
amazinggg..
a great idea khushiii..
i jst love ur stories...
thnxx fr pm...
waiting fr ur updates
Vithagan2304 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
loved arshi fone convo and happie to see a old khushi aftr a long tym:)
amazing update:)
aleena.1884 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
im still smiling ear to ear like an idiot here after reading such an adorable part from u. πŸ˜ƒ

Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow wonderful update smita

i just loved it i just loved it
minakrish thumbnail
Reserved for comments on 19 (9)

~~~~~

BACK WITH MY VISHESH TIPPANI... πŸ€£

Loved the update Smita... This was the Cutest Chapter EVER! πŸ˜³

SIMPLY ADORABLE!!! The only thing I could do throughout the chapter was "Aww""Aww" and "Aww" again! 

Finally all the misunderstandings are cleared off! πŸ˜Š *Phew* And now LOVE IS IN THE AIR!

Hahaha.. Khushi's convo with Arnav regarding starting her own business was tooo cute! I'm loving every bit of this story!

Highlight: 

A few weeks later, Arnav walked into Buaji's house at night to see Khushi counting money.

"I am going to be very rich, Arnavji.", she laughed, talking around the jalebi in her mouth. "Soon I will have to employ someone to count the money!", she joked.

Arnav smiled to see the childish glee on her face, and sat by her.

Khushi leaned over and kissed him soundly on his cheek.

Arnav looked at her, happy and surprised.

"I don't know how or why, Mr. Raizada, but many of your acquaintances & employees seem to be dropping in to buy sweets from me….", she quirked an eyebrow expecting an answer from him. 

He hid a smile. Well, he had dropped in a word for her... And Aman had mentioned it to a few people... What could he do if his employees were a fan of her sweets?

"Mamiji's friends are giving me orders for their kitty parties. I am making prasad for Anjaliji & Nani's satsangs. And will you believe it, Arnavji? They are having satsangs daily these days!!!!", Khushi laughed into his eyes.

Arnav could not keep from chuckling.

"Nanheji came to buy sweets, bringing Jiju, Jiji, & Mamaji with him. Now only Hari Prakashji & Laxmiji are left!", she chuckled.

~~~~~~~~

The para above ^^^.. This part was simply AWW-LICIOUS! 

CUTE.. The way Khushi talked about her business going well and she becoming Rich soon! πŸ˜†

Mr. Aashiq Singh Raizada is surely helping her indirectly! πŸ˜³
I'm sorry.. But the only thing i'm doing now is Aww-ing! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³

@Smita: Love you sooo much for the update... πŸ€— This was one of the most A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E    C.H.A.P.T.E.R! β€οΈ

@Rashmi: Thanks for the PM! πŸ˜‰ Love you! πŸ€—

Continue soon! Desperately waiting for Next Chapter!

Loads of love, β€οΈ

Mrina πŸ˜Š
minakrish thumbnail
Smita..

Sorry for the double post! πŸ˜• Having problems with my net!

I have unreserved here as well..

Love

Mrina
uv-crazyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
awesome update dear...khushi started her own shop and arnav helped her...aww that was indeed very sweet :-)
manikka thumbnail
ohh so khushi is helping her parents for her marriage...

this could be only her thinking soo much for her parents...doing job plus business at a time...
and arnav couldn't stop himself to help her out not in business but in increasing customers...
m sure all khushi's sweets are going to shantivan or to AR house...

loved it...
thnks for the PM di...
Edited by manikka - 11 years ago
monalisa1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Smita, well another exceptionally outstanding chapter to say the least...

Khushi has this enormous exuberance in her vain that can may anyone feel good around her...let alone arnav...

How conveniently she has suppressed all her pain and anguish within her personal shell just to make arnav feel good and less guilty about his past...So much that my heart goes out for this poor soul..

Yet the nagging heart of a reader in me still wanna know whether arnav has crossed all limits in his past that would by default haunt khushi forever no matter how much she tries to act chirpy infront of arnav or not?

Because all I know is that in reality such a past of (a future husband / husband) keeps haunting a wife forever irrespective of the fact how perfect and changed he might become after marriage...