Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

goingreen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Okay so I finally got down to reading this whole thread! You know the first few chapters looked a little familiar, so I'm sure I must've started reading this at one point, and then stopped again since I'm so scatter-brained and have no patience :p Anyway, highlights of this thread before I go to the next one:

"Aap mujhe girne dete, Mr. Khan. After all, aapko milne se pehle bhi mein bohot giri hoon. Phir bhi mein theek hoon. I'm not made of glass," she said curtly.

I don't know why but I loved this statement so so so much. How much has Asad done to put Zoya down, it's so true! Yet she stayed strong <3

He brought up their entwined hands to his heart, and let his right hand travel from her cheek to her neck. He slowly tilted his head, leaned in and gave her a soft peck on her wound. She shuddered under his touch and felt a tingle in her cheek, both from a dull pain and the feel of his lips on her skin.

AHH what a lovely way to describe their first kiss!! Asad, completely uninhibited, Zoya, all shy and confused. Beautiful (:

"Waise, ek baat kahoon," he whispered hoarsely into her ear. She nodded. "Aap bhi dekhne layak cheez hai."

Oooh looks like Mr Khan can be mischievous too huh :p The last part of this thread was my favourite!! Openly flirting and all, so adorably cute (:

Btw, hating Deepak and why has Tanveer been introduced oh nooo!! Okay bye I'm going on to the next thread now.
mochhug thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: goingreen

Okay so I finally got down to reading this whole thread! You know the first few chapters looked a little familiar, so I'm sure I must've started reading this at one point, and then stopped again since I'm so scatter-brained and have no patience :p Anyway, highlights of this thread before I go to the next one:

"Aap mujhe girne dete, Mr. Khan. After all, aapko milne se pehle bhi mein bohot giri hoon. Phir bhi mein theek hoon. I'm not made of glass," she said curtly.

I don't know why but I loved this statement so so so much. How much has Asad done to put Zoya down, it's so true! Yet she stayed strong <3

He brought up their entwined hands to his heart, and let his right hand travel from her cheek to her neck. He slowly tilted his head, leaned in and gave her a soft peck on her wound. She shuddered under his touch and felt a tingle in her cheek, both from a dull pain and the feel of his lips on her skin.

AHH what a lovely way to describe their first kiss!! Asad, completely uninhibited, Zoya, all shy and confused. Beautiful (:

"Waise, ek baat kahoon," he whispered hoarsely into her ear. She nodded. "Aap bhi dekhne layak cheez hai."

Oooh looks like Mr Khan can be mischievous too huh :p The last part of this thread was my favourite!! Openly flirting and all, so adorably cute (:

Btw, hating Deepak and why has Tanveer been introduced oh nooo!! Okay bye I'm going on to the next thread now.

Lmao your comments are so funny! I love this!  I'm glad you liked that statement πŸ˜ƒ I wanted to show just how hurt she was and how much she's been hurt in the past as well. 

And yes! They're first kiss indeed! It seems to be a very popular scene for people πŸ˜† Elevator romance and all πŸ€£

And yes! I was thinking of you when I wrote that! It reminded me of your stories, and how Asad is a little more forward in yours πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³πŸ˜† So really glad you liked that 

Yeah I know. It's sad cause it's the only name I could think of, and someone said they will hate all Deepak's. And I'm like "no! that's my brother's name!" πŸ˜†

Tanveer, ahh yes. The elusive and ill fated cat. She won't be big in this. Just enough to show that she's the reason behind the poisoning. That's all πŸ˜³

Thanks for the lovely comment! πŸ˜ƒ
mochhug thumbnail

Thank you! πŸ˜ƒ
SmileyStar thumbnail
Monicaaa!! Surprised to FINALLY see me on this thread hain na? I am too πŸ˜†

And let me tell you girl this FF is so brilliant that it's actually evil!! I had my exam this morning and I thought I'd bookmark this FF on my computer and I ended up reading 4 chapters without realizing and then Ammi was like, Tyaar ho, university nahi jana and then I had to run which was pretty horrible cos you had included a twist at the ending of the 4th one And then I had to revise a chapter included in exam in the bus which I hadn't gotten time to skim through cos I had spent that time on your FF  πŸ˜ƒ So yes you, along with your cliffhanger AND this FF is PURE EVIL πŸ˜† Ya hear me?? PURE EVIL!!! πŸ˜† But still I LOVED it! I think it has to do with my attraction for all evil things LMAO 🀣

Anyway, so coming to the FF, you already know how much I love your style of writing and how you're OBVIOUSLY one of the best writers on this forum so I'm not going to repeat it all again! You know how awesome you are with words 😳

And you called MY updates EPISODES??!! You're updates are like episodes!! The dialogues are so VERY REALISTIC I get awed!! Seriously tell me, are you one of the script writers of QH too? 😲 Your dialogues won my heart!! I could seriously imagine them pouring from all the characters mouth without even trying to think! Kudos to you!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ

The story is awesome as well! Asad badtameez nahi sudhray ga! Phir se Zoya k parents ko bech mein le aya  But I'm glad Zoya didn't take it quietly. Ab they both can roam around with slap marks on their cheeks except Asad is luckier cos he got slapped by a human instead of a devil  🀣

The BEST part for me is that - as I've already mentioned quite a lot of times - I stopped watching the episode during the same time your FF starts so for me this is the story of the drama continuing πŸ˜ƒ

Anyway, bohat bakwas kar li! I'll keep commenting as I read more πŸ˜‰ I wish I could read it in one go but I still have my Islamic Studies midterm on monday and an assignment to hand in too but I'll catch up in max 2, 3 days 😳

And for the record, I'm ALREADY IN LOVE WITH THISSS!! πŸ˜ƒ

Love yaaa!! πŸ€—
Edited by SmileyStar - 10 years ago
SmileyStar thumbnail
Ummm can I say something that I hope you wouldn't mind??  😳

Not to be a Miss Know-It-All, but shouldn't the name of this FF be "Meray Jazbhaat"? Because Jazbhaat is a masculine word in Urdu πŸ˜† You don't have to change it or anything!! I'm just saying it. Actually I live in Pakistan so obviously my Urdu is great so yes, I can't finding mistakes in everything πŸ˜† I don't point them out but since this is the name of your FF and is something important is liay just letting you know πŸ˜‰ You can ask others for confirmation 🀣
mochhug thumbnail

Originally posted by: SmileyStar

Monicaaa!! Surprised to FINALLY see me on this thread hain na? I am too πŸ˜†

AHHH YAYA!!!! FINALLY!!!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

And let me tell you girl this FF is so brilliant that it's actually evil!! I had my exam this morning and I thought I'd bookmark this FF on my computer and I ended up reading 4 chapters without realizing and then Ammi was like, Tyaar ho, university nahi jana and then I had to run which was pretty horrible cos you had included a twist at the ending of the 4th one And then I had to revise a chapter included in exam in the bus which I hadn't gotten time to skim through cos I had spent that time on your FF  πŸ˜ƒ So yes you, along with your cliffhanger AND this FF is PURE EVIL πŸ˜† Ya hear me?? PURE EVIL!!! πŸ˜† But still I LOVED it! I think it has to do with my attraction for all evil things LMAO 🀣

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

YOU WERE LEAVING STUDYING TO READ MY FF?!?!?! πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² 

Anyway, so coming to the FF, you already know how much I love your style of writing and how you're OBVIOUSLY one of the best writers on this forum so I'm not going to repeat it all again! You know how awesome you are with words 😳 

You're seriously too sweet. You know how you said that you weren't that happy with your chapters, and then the comments of others made you beam? You just did that for me. I swear people love this FF so much, that I'm in awe. I never thought it would get this much feedback, that too positive, in such a short time. And that people would still wait for update after my two months sabbaticals πŸ€£Thanks hun! You're a sweetheart! πŸ˜³

And you called MY updates EPISODES??!! You're updates are like episodes!! The dialogues are so VERY REALISTIC I get awed!! Seriously tell me, are you one of the script writers of QH too? 😲 Your dialogues won my heart!! I could seriously imagine them pouring from all the characters mouth without even trying to think! Kudos to you!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ

AHHH I can die in peace now! *pumps fist in the air* You think mine are EPISODES πŸ˜²??? And you LOVE my dialogues!?!?! πŸ˜² *dies* LOL I'm not a script writer, but I kinda wish I was sometimes. The tracks lately. Smh. 

The story is awesome as well! Asad badtameez nahi sudhray ga! Phir se Zoya k parents ko bech mein le aya  But I'm glad Zoya didn't take it quietly. Ab they both can roam around with slap marks on their cheeks except Asad is luckier cos he got slapped by a human instead of a devil  🀣

EXACTLY! This is what I WANTED to happen in the show. I was crossing my fingers that they would make Zoya go to New York. I mean there's so much scope here. I haven't even explored it all. I might so another smaller TS to include the New York tour I wanted to, since I didn't get to put in as much of it as I wanted. 😳 (I know someone on this forum will be VERY happy about this πŸ˜†)It didn't fit with my story hehe. But anyhow, since it didn't happen in the show, I thought I'd take matters in my own hands πŸ˜†

The BEST part for me is that - as I've already mentioned quite a lot of times - I stopped watching the episode during the same time your FF starts so for me this is the story of the drama continuing πŸ˜ƒ

AHHH I'm beaming!!! That's such a HUGE compliment! OMG! I never thought you'd love this FF this much πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

Anyway, bohat bakwas kar li! I'll keep commenting as I read more πŸ˜‰ I wish I could read it in one go but I still have my Islamic Studies midterm on monday and an assignment to hand in too but I'll catch up in max 2, 3 days 😳

AWW take your time babes! If I have more comments like these to look forward to, I can wait patiently  (Just out of curiosity, how far DID you get? πŸ˜³)

And for the record, I'm ALREADY IN LOVE WITH THISSS!! πŸ˜ƒ 

πŸ€— Not as much as I love yours, I'm SO sure πŸ˜³

Love yaaa!! πŸ€—

LOVE YOU MORE!!!! 

πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

mochhug thumbnail

Ummm can I say something that I hope you wouldn't mind??  😳

Not to be a Miss Know-It-All, but shouldn't the name of this FF be "Meray Jazbhaat"? Because Jazbhaat is a masculine word in Urdu πŸ˜† You don't have to change it or anything!! I'm just saying it. Actually I live in Pakistan so obviously my Urdu is great so yes, I can't finding mistakes in everything πŸ˜† I don't point them out but since this is the name of your FF and is something important is liay just letting you know πŸ˜‰ You can ask others for confirmation 🀣

Well, this is embarrassing. A lot of people wrote the title that way (Well Mere Jasbhaat, or Jazbhaat? LOL) I thought it was a typo, on their part, or maybe how they wanted to call. 

Sooo I guess I should change it. πŸ€£

Thanks babes! I was actually debating about this. I suck at Urdu. I never studied it, learned it or anything. My "extensive" knowledge comes from QH 

🀣

Thanks for the correction πŸ˜³πŸ€—
SmileyStar thumbnail

SmileyStar thumbnail

Originally posted by: mochhug

Well, this is embarrassing. A lot of people wrote the title that way (Well Mere Jasbhaat, or Jazbhaat? LOL) I thought it was a typo, on their part, or maybe how they wanted to call. 

Sooo I guess I should change it. πŸ€£

Thanks babes! I was actually debating about this. I suck at Urdu. I never studied it, learned it or anything. My "extensive" knowledge comes from QH 

🀣

Thanks for the correction πŸ˜³πŸ€—

Awww technically it should be MERE JAZBAAT not even Jazbhaat 🀣 The BH sound is a whole different sound in Urdu. It is not the same as the B sound. And this word is written with a B. πŸ˜†Similarly Z should be used instead of S in Jazbaat πŸ˜†

I think it would be better if you change it cos it is the title πŸ˜†

No problem! My urdu is awesome cos it's my mother tongue πŸ˜† I even find out mistakes in the drama πŸ˜† The old Ayaan's urdu was terrible πŸ€£ Asad's is the best! But still there is much room for improvement. They should hire me as their Urdu teacher 🀣🀣

mochhug thumbnail

Awww technically it should be MERE JAZBAAT not even Jazbhaat 🀣 The BH sound is a whole different sound in Urdu. It is not the same as the B sound. And this word is written with a B. πŸ˜†Similarly Z should be used instead of S in Jazbaat πŸ˜†

I think it would be better if you change it cos it is the title πŸ˜†

No problem! My urdu is awesome cos it's my mother tongue πŸ˜† I even find out mistakes in the drama πŸ˜† The old Ayaan's urdu was terrible πŸ€£ Asad's is the best! But still there is much room for improvement. They should hire me as their Urdu teacher 🀣🀣

I HAD NAMED IT MERI JAZBAAT!!! UGH! Should have checked with someone LOL. Okay changing NOW! πŸ˜ƒ
Previous
1 ... 107 108 109 110 111
Next