Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guzara_Waqt thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Bye Guys I'm not in my sense and cant watch this drama anymore ...

Hating CV to ditch us like that😭
leverne thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: priyachand

i think more than d episode i am finding all your reactions more hilarious!!! had fun reading!!! yesterday RK was bashed for his psychogiri (is there a word?) and today madhu (for despogiri, she's despo as soon as he touches her!!!)

we are the only group who bash our leads this much!!! i have never seen lead chrs getting this bashed!!! And we have sultan haters too! two epi had less of sultan so no bashing for him!!!!

whn u take a step back n see its really funny. i decided i won't allow myself get worked up over a tv serial. planning to enjoy d show as well as our reactions.

today felt like a filler episode. rishbala romance is awkward, d scenes are not really working as Rk seems to act like a pendulum. one sec psycho n possessive lover n next caring lover.

i am eager to see paddy's reaction to this development.

are u trying to say madhu and RK are bashed in DP??/

If they were I am sure they deserved it for their behaviour...

waise i was MIA for past many days so no clue whether ur talking abt the DP
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shahisthi

Am a Bala fan. But her reaction is not working for me tonight at all. I didn;t mind her not fighting with him tonight.

What about the way she close her eyes. Can't she at least hide some feelings. Come on. She has been with him in his house for a full day and the only thing he has done was to humiliate her and show his pyscho side.

Her desperate for love, I can understand, but for a touch that much reaction, 😡I cannot.

I missed this -Madhubala closing her eyes . Will comment after watching the repeat . But that one reaction could have meant a dozen other things going on in her head too .

Drama wise not much and I understand why q lot of people will not like today's episode .'personally I liked it for the simple reason that for the first time in many days I did not feel like throwing up watching a Rishbala scene . For Sulbala fans , there will be episodes to their liking in future . For Bala fans like me, it was such a relief from all the violence and madness . And since I'm not q Jodi fan anymore , I do not know what kind of episodes i will enjoy in future so made my peace with this .
Scarlett.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ankita24

why madhu closes her eyes always...as if allowing him to do whatever he wants😕

that was L O V E R s Touch anki we wont get it we r immature fans..🥱
leverne thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: DMGDDfan

that was L O V E R s Touch anki we wont get it we r immature fans..🥱

nor do we have those special glasses
Scarlett.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: leverne

nor do we have those special glasses

ya
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Ami ... 🤗

How are you feeling ...?

Thoughts on tonight's episode ...?
gennyM thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~~ashi~~

When did Madhubala go soft ? She did not melt , she did not relent . It you're talking about the scene where she tightens the piece of cloth around his hand , she does that not because she has softened but more out of exhaustion (physical , mental) because she's tired of fighting and knows RK will not give up and she does not have it in her to fight all the time . He comes near her , she walks away . What else , what more can she do ? She's trapped in a room with him and there's no way out . She cannot be expected to yell and scream like a banshee Everytime RK talks to her . Not for a moment did I think that Madhubala has gone soft on him or is considering a reconciliation .

Ashi,i agree with u.The confusion is cos she is the romantic song they are playing in the background and RK's puppy love looks.
But there may always be a chance she will melt,but his conflicting actions like handcuffing her will make her strong again and remember his atrocities.
But agree,todays episode was a waste with just hanging around and staring,i wanted to finish off with the episode.
Even sultan and aryan scene is like a recycling machine.Cant they show them atleast happy and enjoying life,in a playground.Everything with a dark background and very sombre mood.
Scarlett.. thumbnail
i hate that HUM HAI DEEWANE Rant...i hate everything about today's episode...TRP Ke liye kuch bhi dekha denge...Good night🥱
ankita24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: _MGArti_

I dont know about others but cv is in same repetitive mood what they had showed in after marriage ... Madhubala first she will show her disgust and frustration then dhere dhere will try to understand her beloved husband why he did all this then happy married life😔

Where is a change in her character first she fights then get tire afterwards do adjustments Wow!!!

yeah Arti..n i have feeling soon madhu wl be back in her pativrata mode